Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4444625 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
EVarn:
They will never be found?
its like saying that leopards will never be found simply because they do not exist in your compound.
Prove that the chibok girls are dead.

Rubbish.

1. Leopards have not been lost.

2. The existence of leopards is a non-rebuttable presumption.

3. Rubbish analogy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
I think that's one of the major reasons why he went to America.. He's also trying to ensure that he won't have to remove subsidy..

But what's your opinion on the $180m haliburton case people keep saying he just has to probe those involved in the bribery and then we get money,,, do you think he will probe them ??.

Bwahaha. Buhari went to America for one thing and one thing only - to get buy-in on his Boko Haram plan and to get the Leahy law relaxed.

End of story.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
EVarn:
I'm not directly supporting legalization of the law: Gay marriages never last,gay men are very eccentric,an average gay man has over a dozen bed-partners in his lifetime.
What i'm saying is that we shouldnt imprison them either,it changes nothing: they will still be gay after their 14 years jail term has expired.
A lasting solution that would please the majority and protect the minority is to rehabilitate LGBTs,instead of throwing them into jail.
PS: lol,I'm not a northerner,neither am I muslim.

And average straight men do not? Last time I checked polygamy was practised all over Africa.

What a stup1d argument.

And if same-s3x marriages never last, it's not your place to stop then from happening.

And get it right:

Males = gay
Females = lesbians
Gender-changed = Transexûals
Attracted to both s3xes = bisexûal

Nigeria needs a basic education on the most basic of issues.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

MTN said you will lose 6000 jobs, so did you lose it? Lonmin says South Africa will lose 6000 jobs and we are still waiting.
Suddenly you now know about your job loss,, I taught you've been denying it since yesterday.... MTN,, threatened us,,and we are both going to loose.... Continue waiting if you eventually loose it,, I will be the first to tell you.,,,
Its even the same exact figures..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
DieVluit:
¶¶¶¶©©©©®™™™™™™™ ™™#
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
Suddenly you now know about your job loss,, I taught you've been denying it since yesterday.... MTN,, threatened us,,and we are both going to loose.... Continue waiting if you eventually loose it,, I will be the first to tell you.,,,
Its even the same exact figures..

Yes I told you that No JOBS ARE LOST IN MINING INDUSTRY and I was right.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
EVarn:
Yes,they can be 'cured'.Many methods can be adopted to go along with councelling which include:

psyco-anatomic surgery,systematic neuro-surgery of human hormonal stimulating system,medication..etc.
You should not confuse hermaphrodites and natural 'sex-swaps' with LGBTs,many of them are not homosexuals.
The fact that a man lools feminine or a woman looks masculine doesnt mean that they are attracted to the same sex.

You can never correct a person medically from being a gay other than through transgender. However it is a very expensive procedure that can never be afforded by anyone.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
I know that you're not a Muslim but they're still your brothers... If the rehabilitation will work for them then no problem,,,, but I think the govt. should leave the gay issue in Nigeria as it is now 'cos deliberating on it will lead to a dead end and besides its the least of our problems....
I support that,some of the senators are either closet homosexuals or sexually perverted,yet they are willing to frustrate others like them in the populace.
We should maintain the status quo for the time being.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
EVarn:
I support that,some of the senators are either closet homosexuals or sexually perverted,yet they are willing to frustrate others like them in the populace.

Bwahahaha… so your leaders chickened out to take bold decisions to protect gays against persecution.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

All of that have been tried but failed and only concluded in transgender as the solution. You can never change gays from being who they are.

Transgender surgery is a very expensive procedure.
Transgender surgery isnt a conclusive solution,you cant just change a man's sexual appetite and preference by stuffing him into a woman's skin.Sprouting breasts wouldnt change a man's inclination,what is needed is hormonal correction.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
EVarn:
Really that's why I keep saying we shouldn't even deliberate on it 'cos. the war will be worse than that of BH,, If we ever legalize LGBT,,,,
we should be ready for those pedophiles to make us legalize THIGHING have you ever heard of it?? you should Google it..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2015

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:
THESE TWO GAY COUPLES HAVE MADE MUSLIM COMMUNITY ANGRY. BWAHAHA…

http://nigeldickinson.photoshelter.com/image/I0000PhHVaSx39WA?sa=X&ved=0CDEQ9QEoADATahUKEwjY8J6zgvnGAhXLshQKHQQmACM
HIAN,, MZILAKAZI,, SHEBI YOU ARE THE ONE ON RED,,, ARE YOU THE WIFE??
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
EVarn:
Transgender surgery isnt a conclusive solution,you cant just change a man's sexual appetite and preference by stuffing him into a woman's skin.Sprouting breasts wouldnt change a man's inclination,what is needed is hormonal correction.

Wrong. The transgender procedure can only be performed when everything of a person is woman but they have stuck with male organ that they remove and replace it with a female organ.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

Yes I told you that No JOBS ARE LOST IN MINING INDUSTRY and I was right.
NOPE,, YOU TYPED,, 'which job loss'' remember!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
HIAN,, MZILAKAZI,, SHEBI YOU ARE THE ONE ON RED,,, ARE YOU THE WIFE??

BWAHAHAHAHA… that is not me dear. I am straight and I only exchange my juices with women.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
NOPE,, YOU TYPED,, 'which job loss'' remember!!

Yes because I wanted you to be more clear.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
Really that's why I keep saying we shouldn't even deliberate on it 'cos. the war will be worse than that of BH,, If we ever legalize LGBT,,,,
we should be ready for those pedophiles to make us legalize THIGHING have you ever heard of it?? you should Google it..

BWAHAHAHA…
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

BWAHAHAHAHA… that is not me dear. I am straight and I only exchange my juices with women.
DONT WORRY ONE DAY YOU WILL EXCHANGE YOUR JUICE WITH THIS HE-SHE,, he-she's name is ms sahara,, Nigeria's first transgender

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
I think that's one of the major reasons why he went to America.. He's also trying to ensure that he won't have to remove subsidy..

But what's your opinion on the $180m haliburton case people keep saying he just has to probe those involved in the bribery and then we get money,,, do you think he will probe them ??.
The haliburton case involves very powerful elements,I think Buhari will probe it,but the outcome may not be satifactory.
That is mainly why he doesnt want to probe beyond the jonathan government.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
DieVluit:

Rubbish.
1. Leopards have not been lost.
2. The existence of leopards is a non-rebuttable presumption. 3. Rubbish analogy.
Back to numerical notations then? A dinosaur then.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
DieVluit:

And average straight men do not? Last time I checked polygamy was practised all over Africa.

What a stup1d argument.

And if same-s3x marriages never last, it's not your place to stop then from happening.

And get it right:

Males = gay
Females = lesbians
Gender-changed = Transexûals
Attracted to both s3xes = bisexûal

Nigeria needs a basic education on the most basic of issues.
Incoherent as usual.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
EVarn:
The haliburton case involves very powerful elements,I think Buhari will probe it,but the outcome may not be satifactory.
That is mainly why he doesnt want to probe beyond the jonathan government.
But I think most corrupt leaders are those before GEJ especially the military rulers.. I just hope buhari plays his cards right... I just wish we had someone like Rollins of Ghana... but its not possible because they will say its human right abuse..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
is this the military thread
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
DONT WORRY ONE DAY YOU WILL EXCHANGE YOUR JUICE WITH THIS HE-SHE,, he-she's name is ms sahara,, Nigeria's first transgender

OH SHE/HE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL BUT I DONT THINK I WILL EVER DO IT TO HER/HIM. I WANT THE REAL THINK FROM A WOMAN.

WHY WILL NIGERIA NOT PUT HIM BEHIND BARS?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
Yes,I know what thighing means: Thighing is an islamic culture that involves a man placing his manhood between the legs of a young girl that hasnt reached puberty{2-13 years old} or even baby.
An act of utmost evil.
This is a very serious act of violation that cannot be instituted in this country.
The fact that a lustful Mohammad did it to a 6 year old Aishat over 1800 years ago doesnt justify modern application of such barbaric pratices.
Yet some senators{who arent even muslims} support such pedophilic imbecility.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

Wrong. The transgender procedure can only be performed when everything of a person is woman but they have stuck with male organ that they remove and replace it with a female organ.
What you are talking about is different: You are talking about gender correction which is different from hormonal correction.
LGBTs need hormonal correction
Hermaphrodites and Natural Gender-Swaps need gender correction
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
WHAT THE FVCK IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD??

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
EVarn:
Yes,I know what thighing means: Thighing is an islamic culture that involves a man placing his manhood between the legs of a young girl that hasnt reached puberty{2-13 years old} or even baby.
An act of utmost evil.
This is a very serious act of violation that cannot be instituted in this country.
The fact that a lustful Mohammad did it to a 6 year old Aishat over 1800 years ago doesnt justify modern application of such barbaric pratices.
Yet some senators{who arent even muslims} support such pedophilic imbecility.
as in its very pathetic recently Stephanie okereke did a movie about this thighing called DRY.... and its not even limited to Nigeria alone... The most annoying part of it is that they don't see it as a sin but the low-life,miserable & devilish men will always protect their own daughters..,, dats why I keep saying if Nigeria ever legalizes gay we will get more than what we bargained for.....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
But I think most corrupt leaders are those before GEJ especially the military rulers.. I just hope buhari plays his cards right... I just wish we had someone like Rollins of Ghana... but its not possible because they will say its human right abuse..
The Rollins method will never work in Nigeria; it would mean civil war.
Buhari can only go after the bigger loots,which majorly happened during abacha,obasanjo and jonathan regimes.
The cases include: the 40 suitcases saga,mysterious disappearance of 1 million barrels of crude oil every single day of the jonathan regime,alamaseigba money laundering scandal,stolen PTF funds during abacha's regime etc...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
as in its very pathetic recently Stephanie okereke did a movie about this thighing called DRY.... and its not even limited to Nigeria alone... The most annoying part of it is that they don't see it as a sin but the low-life,miserable & devilish men will always protect their own daughters..,, dats why I keep saying if Nigeria ever legalizes gay we will get more than what we bargained for.....

Bwhahahaja…

http://www.that1960chick.com/2013/07/19/wtf-nigeria-senate-legalises-under-age-marriage-for-girls-females-as-young-as-3-can-now-get-married/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

OH SHE/HE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL BUT I DONT THINK I WILL EVER DO IT TO HER/HIM. I WANT THE REAL THINK FROM A WOMAN.

WHY WILL NIGERIA NOT PUT HIM BEHIND BARS?
THAT'S THE PROBLEM HOW DO YOU IDENTIFY THEM
IF I didn't TELL YOU HE-SHE WAS ONCE A MAN,, YOU WOULD HAVE A CRUSH ON MS SAHARA!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.