Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,536 members, 7,865,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4468592 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
patches689:

No evidence = troll

You said so yourself, so you admit you are trolling?

- list which weapons are superior and how
- list ALL 5th gen WVR missiles and how they are superior

Thanks

The first claim was by a South African, so you can help him by listing al those South African weapons he mentioned one by one and list the American, European and Chinese comparison beside them, giving us details of how the South African products belong to the class of world bests.

Burden of proof is on you for making the first claim, prove it
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
agaugust:

The first claim was by a South African, so you can help him by listing al those South African weapons he mentioned one by one and list the American, European and Chinese comparison beside them, giving us details of how the South African products belong to the class of world bests.
Burden of proof is on you for making the first claim, prove it

They have never said anything like that. You are the one who said that. Chinese, even copied a lot of SA weapons including A-Darter.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
agaugust:

A-Datar will not be in service until 2016.

A-Darter will fail to hit target beyond 19 km.

A-Darter can turn any direction but it will always be short legged distance 19 km.

A-Darter can only work when the user himself is inside the no escape kill zone of his enemy that is also firing in retaliation.

Show us proof that A-Darter cannot be jammed.

Show us proof that A-Darter has been tested against a supersonic speed target.

Show us proof that A-Darter has been tested to stop an incoming missile as anti-missile missile

o, and FYI

A-darter has 20km range
https://books.google.co/books?id=dccE7YOi-54C&pg=PA144&lpg=PA144&dq=A-darter,+20km&source=bl&ots=0j49b2mGna&sig=pUtcqQRklCk611AUi1RXUPBGDIE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCoQ6AEwAmoVChMIjaSp8cK6xwIV5eimCh1c1Qgg#v=onepage&q=A-darter%2C%2020km&f=false

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
agaugust:

[s]The first claim was by a South African, so you can help him by listing al those South African weapons he mentioned one by one and list the American, European and Chinese comparison beside them, giving us details of how the South African products belong to the class of world bests.

Burden of proof is on you for making the first claim, prove it[/s]

Nope

I am responding to YOUR CLAIMS

You have made statements, now substantiate them

Or are you a liar?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
patches689:

I never agreed to any such thing

Filthy damned liar

Your lynx are export versions of the HAS.3 which only have GEC Marconi Seaspray Radar radar. No sonar bouys

Prove it.

What is their Lynx Mk.89 designation on SIPRI ? ASW or not?

Andrewza has learnt his bitter lesson here. cheesycheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
agaugust:

Prove it.

What is their Lynx Mk.89 designation on SIPRI ? ASW or not?

Andrewza has learnt his bitter lesson here. cheesycheesy

Your lynx are export versions of the HAS.3 which only have GEC Marconi Seaspray Radar radar. No sonar bouys
http://pakdef.org/westland-lynx-has-3/

Call it what you want, its not operational and unless our sub is on the surface, you cant hunt it

No one has learnt any lessons - you said that I had learnt a lesson. You lie dude, all the time.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
you augustus is squirming like a snake tonight, dropping one argument after the other while I slowly draw the noose around his neck grin grin grin grin

I am ebola, and this chimp is going to DIE
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
agaugust:

I am not going to repeat the whole episode of Nigerian navy lynx ASW heliopcters here again, I have posted it over ten times in one year. Andrewza, Patches, Saengine have all agreed thsy are military grade ASW helicopters, only you wants to be a lone ranger fool. Check it on SIPRI or google Lynx Mk.89 Nigerian navy. I don't get paid for time spent on nairaland.

White boy with Zulu brain.

Dont include me in your rubb.ish. I have never typed one little letter about Nigerian Lynx on this forum. Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
ssaengine:

Dont include me in your rubb.ish. I have never typed one little letter about Nigerian Lynx on this forum. Stop lying.

Thing is: he is blatantly trolling.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
iblawi:
Sahara desert I know is very close to Northern Nigeria.

Thanks for your map, the South African fraudsters posted a map that has no city names yet claim the Sahara desert reaches Dafur Sudan, the thing actually ends at the capital city of Sudan called Khartoum as seen clearly by your map.

So South Africans need to show us proof that their SANDF army had the courage to deploy a long standing force inside Sudanese capital where the power of Omar El Basir 's military might is based !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
agaugust:

[s]Thanks for your map, the South African fraudsters posted a map that has no city names yet claim the Sahara desert reaches Dafur Sudan, the thing actually ends at the capital city of Sudan called Khartoum as seen clearly by your map.

So South Africans need to show us proof that their SANDF army had the courage to deploy a long standing force inside Sudanese capital where the power of Omar El Basir 's military might is based ![/s]

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
later boys

Its 1AM which means its time to go to Itaewon to PAAARTY

I am off to the Philippines this week, so I am going to have to leave it to my fellow saffa's to wreck our resident harlequin

l8r

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
agaugust:

Thanks for your map, the South African fraudsters posted a map that has no city names yet claim the Sahara desert reaches Dafur Sudan, the thing actually ends at the capital city of Sudan called Khartoum as seen clearly by your map.

So South Africans need to show us proof that their SANDF army had the courage to deploy a long standing force inside Sudanese capital where the power of Omar El Basir 's military might is based !

Learn more about darfur and see that there is a desert in Darfur.

https://sites.google.com/site/furculturalrevivalme/Home/history-of-darfur

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
agaugust:

You thank him for proving you wrong. Bwahahaha...

FOOOL!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
patches689:

Pretty hard to take pictures of things that are still being manufactured

No evidence = into the dustbin it goes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
patches689:

o, and FYI

A-darter has 20km range
https://books.google.co/books?id=dccE7YOi-54C&pg=PA144&lpg=PA144&dq=A-darter,+20km&source=bl&ots=0j49b2mGna&sig=pUtcqQRklCk611AUi1RXUPBGDIE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCoQ6AEwAmoVChMIjaSp8cK6xwIV5eimCh1c1Qgg#v=onepage&q=A-darter%2C%2020km&f=false

Since when did google books become a reliable source of Denel weapons?

Both Denel manufacturer and Defenceweb has said maximum range of A-Dartar missile is 19 km ONLY.

#Short Legged Missile cheesycheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
patches689:

Nope

I am responding to YOUR CLAIMS

You have made statements, now substantiate them

Or are you a liar?

Nope, I responded to the claims first made by jn115, so the root origin of the argument started from your South African camp, your side should put heads together and prove your claims.

We are waiting.....liars, please talk and show proof
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
agaugust:

Sahara desert ends at Khartoum capital of Sudan you ïïdiot.

SANDF will never deloy inside Sudan's capital, ordinary Toyota boys will use AK-47 to force your cowardly army stripp down to their boxers with their jalo jalo hanging out for display on you too, girls will be watching it as it goes viral on facebook
i know you are right

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
agaugust:

Since when did google books become a reliable source of Denel weapons?

Both Denel manufacturer and Defenceweb has said maximum range of A-Dartar missile is 19 km ONLY.

#Short Legged Missile cheesycheesy

Since when did the source that told you about A-Darter range become a reliable source of Denel weapons?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
iblawi:
i know you are right
He is wrong, Sahara passes through Darfur.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Henry120:

No evidence = into the dustbin it goes.
Evidence my foot
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
patches689:

http://pakdef.org/westland-lynx-has-3/

Dude, inasmuch as we all have national pride, let us not wreck this forum with deliberate falsification of facts as you often do. The people who read this thread have complained about unnecessary repetitions of what has been clearly proved.

Your argument or lying does not remove the 3 Lynx Mk.89 anti-submarine warfare helicopters from Nigerian navy air arm storage facility, we own them for life. Go hug electricity transformer if it hurts you.

Other marks are: 21 (Brazil), 23 (Argentina), 25 (Netherlands UH-14A for SAR), 27 (Netherlands SH-14B for ASW, 88 (West German ASW model and 89 (Nigerian navy for ASW and SAR with 43-1 engines, RCA radar and other updates

http://www.informationgazette.info/Weapon-6.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

He is wrong, Sahara passes through Darfur.
Yes and it also ended at Khartoum. So you are both right.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
patches689:

1. A-darter is a full generation ahead, can pull 100G turns and engage target BEHIND the aircraft. We also have HMD thus we have WVR superiority. Read about the A-darter, it is largely immune to countermeasures.

2. Meh, 14 Gripen > 12 F7. Are all your F7 operational at the same time?

3. Who says they are not combat qualified?

4. As proven with sources ZERO Gripen are in storage. Stop making things up

5. What proof? I keep asking and you keep refusing to provide any. all your "sources" have been debunked

1. You have HMD, but your missile only has a 19km range. Nigeria has only HUD, however our missile has an over 22km range. WVR, we see you, we kill you!

A-Darter is not largely immune to counter-measures.......... Anyway, i see no real use for a counter-measure when you are dead?

2. SAAF has 0 combat qualified Pilots, compared to over 40 combat qualified NAF F-7 pilots.

3. Official flying records show your Gripen Pilots do not achieve the minimum flying time to be considered combat qualified.

4. As proven with same sources, the SAAF did not have a maintenance contract for their Gripen Jets for over an 18 month period. Records also show 12 Gripen are in long term storage at any one time.

5. Your Air-Force is borderline hopeless, and saddled with equipment it does not have the expertise to Fly, Maintain or Run.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
[s]
MduZA:

last time you wanted a source to attest that Johannesburg is in south Africa...
[/s] lame.

Take some pap and come up with something smarter.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
shizzy7:
Buhari was actually angry that we had to use mercenaries But it was to discredit the Nigeria military under Jonathan's regime,, you know there was a lot of criticism between pmb&Gej during the elections/campaign and Power transition..
Alright, pretty, so it was a politically motivates pelting.

Didn't know you were into politics.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lezzlie:
Alright, pretty, so it was a politically motivates pelting.

Didn't know you were into politics.
Lol, I love politics.. How are you?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
shizzy7:
Lol, I love politics.. How are you?
Great. This here is a long thread. And it's more or less recycled rhetorics. No one accepts anything as fact.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
agaugust:

South African weapons are not among the best in their class worldwide . Too many weapons best yours from America, Russia, China, Britain, Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, and even Israel.

Only you fools think your DENEL A-Darter missile is great with a 19 km short legged range. Other countries have 5th generation missiles with superior range.

How many countries are rushing to buy your A-Darter? Even the Pakistanis you laugh at have rejected it for their JF-17 jet fighter.

Your defense industry only shines in Africa.
Longest firing 155mm Howitzers IN THE WORLD, some of the best HMDs IN THE WORLD, some of the best ATGMs IN THE WORLD, some of the best periscopes IN THE WORLD, some of the best WVR missiles IN THE WORLD, some of the best MRAPs IN THE WORLD, some of the best 127mm MLRSs IN THE WORLD, some of the best EW suits IN THE WORLD, some of the best IFVs IN THE WORLD.....These are facts mate

BTW if the A-Darter was so sh11t why did Brazil choose it over the iris-t?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
agaugust:

Show us map of Sahara desert covering Dafur.
Google maps mate!!, very easy to use!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
agaugust:

I am not going to repeat the whole episode of Nigerian navy lynx ASW heliopcters here again, I have posted it over ten times in one year. Andrewza, Patches, Saengine have all agreed thsy are military grade ASW helicopters, only you wants to be a lone ranger fool. Check it on SIPRI or google Lynx Mk.89 Nigerian navy. I don't get paid for time spent on nairaland.

White boy with Zulu brain.
UHHHHHMMM!!! NO they didn't, because they also know its civilian grade!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
agaugust:

Sorry, Marlin guided missile does NOT exist according to the manufacturer who has it only on papar. Möröön
So denel is testing a paper mache missile next month?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.