Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4434118 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
lionel4power:

the Aspide is more recent than the aim-7 sparrow, it is based on the sparrow.
if Aspide is obsolete then so is the sparrow.
I said outdated not obsolete mate!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
jln115:

Read properly mate, he said Olifant not Rooikat, and yes if a Sagaie with its 90mm gun can penetrate a T72 then the Rooikat with a much more powerful 76mm fully stabilized gun will penetrate a T72 as well.
so you're saying a 76mm is More powerful than a 90mm?
choose your words wisely.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
lionel4power:
so you're saying a 76mm is More powerful than a 90mm?
choose your words wisely.
No im saying the Fully stabilized 76mm on the Rooikat is more powerful than the low pressure 90mm gun on the Sagaie or Ratel for that matter.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 2:41am On Nov 28, 2015
DieVluit:

Egypt has not surpassed South Africa yet. And Nigeria is not yet the 22nd largest economy on the planet. The IMF made 2020 predictions, which illiterate Nigerians sources understood to mean 2015 positions. All this is yet to happen. Not a single country in Africa has hit $800 billion, let alone the comical $1 trillion claimed by Nigerians here.
Please, don't die of shock and disbelief.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:30am On Nov 28, 2015
lionel4power:
it's aradu not arudu.
what is 'anti-ship warhead'.
aradu has 8x 40mm anti-air auto-Cannon.

the two Hamilton class has Phalanx CIWS which is combat proven.

we'll keep going in circles. anyway what I'm saying is that.. if push comes to shove, we can invade.

Hamilton does not have phalanx

Aradu is not operational and the aaa systems on board are obsolete
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:32am On Nov 28, 2015
agaugust:

If it's RHA armour T-72 yes, else it will struggle with ERA armour T-72.

Era does not defend against "god rods"
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2015
lezz:
Please, don't die of shock and disbelief.

Please dont die from embarrasment
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2015
patches689:

Please dont die from embarrasment
Hmm, Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Rather, South Africa is slipping into oblivion.
It is a horror show for you.
In just over a year you have slipped 2 places behind.

Tell us, what business does Nigeria have to beat you into insignificance economically while fighting insurgency for over 6 years?

Or Egypt which is dealing with Isis and unstable government ?

The answer is simple. Your masters, europeans, are no more.

The world watches from the sidelines as the most inexperienced, incompetent group of Zulus and mixed breeds make a mockery of south Africa in every human indices of development.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2015
lezz:
Hmm, Nothing to be embarrassed about.

[s]Rather, South Africa is slipping into oblivion.
It is a horror show for you.
In just over a year you have slipped 2 places behind.

Tell us, what business does Nigeria have to beat you into insignificance economically while fighting insurgency for over 6 years?

Or Egypt which is dealing with Isis and unstable government ?

The answer is simple. Your masters, europeans, are no more.

The world watches from the sidelines as the most inexperienced, incompetent group of Zulus and mixed breeds make a mockery of south Africa in every human indices of development.[/s]

is it 2020?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
Patchesagain:

is it 2020?
Your heart can bleed for all I care.
You exemplify South Africa's core deficiency: pretence, self-dellusion, false-hype, criminal falsification of statistics and acute insecurity and poor prioritisation.

Let the pic below alter your heart beat and knock your pulse out of rhythm.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
lezz:
Your heart can bleed for all I care.
[s]You exemplify South Africa's core deficiency: pretence, self-dellusion, false-hype, criminal falsification of statistics and acute insecurity and poor prioritisation.

Let the pic below alter your heart beat and knock your pulse out of rhythm. [/s]

55x better to live in South Africa

Thats all that counts
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
agaugust:
Phalanx CIWS anti-missile defence radar guided weapon on nigerian navy ship NNS THUNDER. a second similiar ship has been ordered. ALL US NAVY ships carry same phalanx to shoot down any incoming missiles or bombs.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Patchesagain:

55x better to live in South Africa

Thats all that counts
Tell that to Zuma and your next presidential candidate when next elections come.

In geopolitics and international power play, nobody gives a flying _fuck about your HDI (which isn't true by the way) that is pure domestic politics.

China isn't even a democracy, it's human right record is shocking. But it's GDP is causing America and its puppets sleepless nights.

Patrick, your quackery is so much a comic relief to me.

Now that you're no3 in Africa, all your MP's will look foolish, unsure whenever they appear before any international organisation. grin grin grin grin

Hmn, I have always known this political/economic tsunami is coming to south Africa, but I never envisaged it to come so soon.

How relishing.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
lezz:
Tell that to Zuma and your next presidential candidate when next elections come.

In geopolitics and international power play, nobody gives a flying _fuck about your HDI (which isn't true by the way) that is pure domestic politics.

China isn't even a democracy, it's human right record is shocking. But it's GDP is causing America and its puppets sleepless nights.

Now that you're no3 in Africa, all your MP's will look foolish, unsure whenever they appear before any international organisation. grin grin grin grin

Hmn, I have always known this political/economic tsunami is coming to south Africa, but I never envisaged it to come so soon.

How relishing.

And yet

The fact remains

It is 55X better to live in South Africa

Than Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
lezz:

How relishing.
The fact that Nigeria and Egypt have over taken our GDP means nothing mate!! Its like a monkey riding a tricycle it means the world to the monkey but absolutely nothing to us, that's why it wasn't headline news, in fact Egypt over took us 6 months ago, yet you slow fvckerss only found out now!!!!

You simply have to visit China and the USA to see which country is better ,same with South Africa, Nigeria and Egypt. GDP is only a small piece in a massive puzzle when measuring a countries wealth and overall well being.

Come talk to us when Nigeria or Egypt come even remotely close to us in terms of development.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Patchesagain:

And yet

The fact remains

Than Nigeria

Dummy

How is life better in South Africa when 1/3 of your people are dying of HIV?

How is life better in a SA when your people have no water?

How is life better in a country that people depend on government for shelter?

How is life better in Zulu land when many of the black youth are only engaged in crime?

How is life better when your most advanced /diversified economy is not grow?

How is you country better when your companies are running to Nigeria in order to remain in business?

How will your country grow when you are ruled by an illiterate who never saw the walls of a university?

How is life better when everything your people boast of is gradually fading off?

Your military is currently a mess and your airforce have being turned to a commercial airline that carries politicians around.

Your politicians are corrupt

Your youth are useless to the development of your country as they always want everything free. Looting is their occupation.

Just how? Pls explain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
iblawi:

Dummy

How is life better in South Africa when 1/3 of your people are dying of HIV?

How is life better in a SA when your people have no water?

How is life better in a country that people depend on government for shelter?

How is life better in Zulu land when many of the black youth are only engaged in crime?

How is life better when your most advanced /diversified economy is not grow?

How is you country better when your companies are running to Nigeria in order to remain in business?

How will your country grow when you are ruled by an illiterate who never saw the walls of a university?

How is life better when everything your people boast of is gradually fading off?

Your military is currently a mess and your airforce have being turned to a commercial airline that carries politicians around.

Your politicians are corrupt

Your youth are useless to the development of your country as they always want everything free. Looting is their occupation.

Just how? Pls explain.
-Actually many more people die of HIV in Nigeria than South Africa mate!! We might have the highest number of people living with aids but thanks to our Healthcare they live full lives!!

- How do our people not have water?? 95% of our population have access to clean water, and if you are talking about the drought, well its been raining bucket loads the past week and a half, across the whole South Africa.

- Our Government build houses for free, how's that bad?

- Our economy is still growing mate, just not fast enough, anyway our economy will fully recover by the end of 2017.

- Uhm, when our companies invest and profit in foreign countries, then iets a good thing mate, as it helps our economy as well.

- Uhm Zuma is the only president that had no tertiary education mate, our next president either, Cyril Ramaphosa , Gwede Mantashe or Mmusi Maimane all have a Honours or above.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by adamskutty(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
lionel4power:

1. cat class support ships.
2. 3 frigate, aradu, 2 Hamilton class.
3. says who?
the fleet will sink SAN in seconds.
i like ur signature. Can i use it?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
jln115:

The fact that Nigeria and Egypt have over taken our GDP means nothing mate!! Its like a monkey riding a tricycle it means the world to the monkey but absolutely nothing to us, that's why it wasn't headline news, in fact Egypt over took us 6 months ago, yet you slow fvckerss only found out now!!!!

You simply have to visit China and the USA to see which country is better ,same with South Africa, Nigeria and Egypt. GDP is only a small piece in a massive puzzle when measuring a countries wealth and overall well being.

Come talk to us when Nigeria or Egypt come even remotely close to us in terms of development.

Patchesagain:

And yet
The fact remains
Than Nigeria
Both of you are goat_fucking illiterates with brains no larger than your girlfriends' clitorises.

Is Mauritius, Gabon, Botswana and Equitoria guinea better than South Africa?

Because all the aforementioned countries have far better GDP per capital than South Africa.

So your argument is that Gabon and Botswana should be the economic power houses in Africa instead of Nigeria and Egypt?

Light-brained _idiots. You aren't even comfortable in your own skins. Zulu _retards.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
adamskutty:
i like ur signature. Can i use it?
no.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by adamskutty(m): 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
lionel4power:
no.
i've done that already. It look so cool, don't u think so? grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
adamskutty:
i've done that already. It look so cool, don't u think so? grin
plagiarism.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
jln115:

No im saying the Fully stabilized 76mm on the Rooikat is more powerful than the low pressure 90mm gun on the Sagaie or Ratel for that matter.
76mm shell will bounce off the ERC-90 Sagaie
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
lionel4power:
plagiarism.
grin grin grin I have been admiring that signature since I first saw it. Lolz.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
lezz:
Both of you are goat_fucking illiterates with brains no larger than your girlfriends' clitorises.

Is Mauritius, Gabon, Botswana and Equitoria guinea better than South Africa?

Because all the aforementioned countries have far better GDP per capital than South Africa.

So your argument is that Gabon and Botswana should be the economic power houses in Africa instead of Nigeria and Egypt?

Light-brained _idiots. You aren't even comfortable in your own skins. Zulu _retards.

Abeg help me educate these Zulus.

Sometimes I wonder why they claim they have the top 5 Universities in Africa. Many of you can't make it in a Nigerian University.

Your arguments are trash.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
iblawi:

Abeg help me educate these Zulus.

Sometimes I wonder why they claim they have the top 5 Universities in Africa. Many of you can't make it in a Nigerian University.

Your arguments are trash.
It is their interrupted education and mediocrity that turns this thread into and endless cycle of denials and repetitions.

Just because some group of Zulus and their white buttlicking cowards can't accept the simple facts of reality.

Their arguments is that Qatar, Brunei, Luxembourg, Singapore all of which have a larger GDP per capita than US, and all of Western Europe should be taken seriously when world economic policies and decisions are being made.

This is how shallow and dumb our south African friends are.

When they were enjoying the status of no. 1 economy of Africa, it was all fine. They announced it with drums and used it to get their way into the G20. It never occurred to them that even then Libya had a superior GDP per capital than South Africa.

It never accured to them that tiny, irrelevance and map-less Gabon and Mauritius had a larger GDP per capita than them.

Now Nigeria is , by a long stretch, Africa's largest and wealthiest economy on raw GDP standing and they are now singing the per capital and HDI song.

They are now telling us how unsafe Nigeria is.

When south Africa is the most violent country in the world, the single biggest country where rape occurs even for tiny infants and aged, wrinked and dry great grand mothers.

This is a country where HIV has reduced their insignificant population and rendered their middle working class unproductive.

This is a country that has a shrinking economy and bleak future.

Yet these muppets from south Africa want to tell us how they can change the rules when the game no longer favours them.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
lezz:
It is their interrupted education and mediocrity that turns this thread into and endless cycle of denials and repetitions.

Just because some group of Zulus and their white buttlicking cowards can't accept the simple facts of reality.

Their arguments is that Qatar, Brunei, Luxembourg, Singapore all of which have a larger GDP per capita than US, and Western Europe should be taken seriously when world economic policies and decisions are being made.

This is how shallow and dumb our south African friends are.

When they were enjoying the status of no. 1 economy of Africa, it was all fine. They announced it with drums and used it to get their way into the G20. It never occurred to them that even then Libya had a superior GDP per capital than South Africa.

It never accoured to them that tiny, irrelevance and map-less Gabon and Mauritius had a larger GDP per capita them them.

Now Nigeria is , by a long stretch, Africa's largest and wealthiest economy on raw GDP standing and they are now singing the per capital and HDI song.

They are now telling us how unsafe Nigeria is.

When south Africa is the most violent country in the world, the single biggest country where rape occurs even for tiny infants and aged, wrinked and dry great grand mothers.

This a country where HIV has reduced their insignificant population and rendered their middle working class unproductive.

These a country that has a shrinking economy and bleak future.

Yet these muppets from south Africa wants to tell us how they can change the rules when the game no longer favours them.

The same largest GDP they used to become a member of G20 and BRICS. NIGERIA is not making noise and by 2020 we will be among the top twenty without begging any fücking nation or pity. We are currently 22nd by GDP (PPP) and 21st largest country by GDP nominal.

We are not product of pity. We are true leaders.

Who cares about per capital income?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by adamskutty(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
lionel4power:
plagiarism.
purobatalisis.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by adamskutty(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
lezz:
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by adamskutty(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
lezz:
e make sense. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
iblawi:

The same largest GDP they used to become a member of G20 and BRICS. NIGERIA is not making noise and by 2020 we will be among the top twenty without begging any fücking nation or pity. We are currently 22nd by GDP (PPP) and 21st largest country by GDP nominal.

We are not product of pity. We are true leaders.

Who cares about per capital income?
No one does. Per capita is always cosigned to domestic politics.

Nigeria doesn't bribe to host a world.

Or lobby to get g20 or be yoked in a group like brics where you aren't taken seriously. (South Africa has modified all brics members nations' visas, but none has reciprocated that gesture. I smell desperation here)

When Nigeria goescto the G20 it will be because it is our rightful position.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
adamskutty:
e make sense. grin
Makes so much sense. I like your slight modification of it. Lolz. You be bad guyz!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.