Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,136 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4444330 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
SANDF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
shocked shocked shocked South African army demonstrating its powers

Boooooom

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
SANDF ROODEWAL HELICOPTER
cool

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2016
SA Army

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
SA Army

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jlnAgain: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jayceon:
SA Army
Dutch soldier of the Royal Netherlands Army 11th AirMobile Brigade....basically our 6th Infantry Battalion equivalent , they came a few years ago to receive training from 44 Para regiment!

Videos of the exercise, in Dutch unfortunately:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBonD8myM2I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEQw_BBytL4

Don't know if you understand Afrikaans but if not, im happy to translate the Dutch spoken in the Video if you have any questions
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
jlnAgain:

Dutch soldier of the Royal Netherlands Army 11th AirMobile Brigade....basically our 6th Infantry Battalion equivalent , they came a few years ago to receive training from 44 Para regiment!

Videos of the exercise, in Dutch unfortunately:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBonD8myM2I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEQw_BBytL4

Don't know if you understand Afrikaans but if not, im happy to translate the Dutch spoken in the Video if you have any questions
can't open the youtube link,I'd appriciate the translation

Thanx
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jlnAgain: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jayceon:
can't open the youtube link,I'd appriciate the translation

Thanx
That's funny on my laptop the links work fine....in fact i can watch the without being redirected to youtube!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lekkie073(m): 6:02am On Dec 03, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
For me when I see a PITCH BLACK FEMI OR TEMITOPE I see a person with DARK PAST. Who still hasn't learnt from his fore fathers mistakes, same can be said about Chinedus and Obinnas. Even though I dislike the criminal of Igbos, I can openly say their behaviour today is the result of being isolated in Nigeria economy.....I like the fact they're not HOUSE NEGROES like Yorubas and Fulanis. Even their off spring in slavery were never HOUSE NEGROES who bowed to massa. They're like us sometimes and have a potential to be better people if grounds were level.

I know from here that YORUBAS are PARASITES....
and here u r ranting on a nigerian forum created by a yoruba brain...
very ironic i must say.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2016
jlnAgain:

That's funny on my laptop the links work fine....in fact i can watch the without being redirected to youtube!
I don't understand Dutch but bit of Afrikaans

Translation??
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2016
Bollocks everyone knows his HANDLERS are in LONDON. Hes just a face of NL. Dumb MAVROS!!!!!Yorubas have been HOUSE NEGROES since the days of ATLANTIC AND ARAB SLAVE.
kiss kiss kiss
lekkie073:

and here u r ranting on a nigerian forum created by a yoruba brain...
very ironic i must say.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2016
You MAVROS aren't serious, look at your towns/villages you call cities. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
NIGGER AREA is fvcked since 1st BC.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jlnAgain: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2016
Jayceon:
I don't understand Dutch but bit of Afrikaans

Translation??
Which part you want translated?? Most of the time they are just talking about what they learned, the making of fire with a condom the most intriguing according to the Dutch soldier! They also talked about the blisters they got from the march and how good the it is training with the Parabats
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2016
Few years ago I schooled.....about their small Eko Atlantic City waterfront development led KHAKIS/Lebanese. The MAVROS stay on the other side of the Lagoon while few of their elite/middle men(they worship these faces of white supremacy in Ngr) between foreign investors and locals stay in Logos/PORTUGESE SLAVE PORT.

Again we saw the DESIGN SCOPE of the whole development as we have a bigger Lebanese population in S.A. They told us everything is designed to MAVROS LAND standards and the buildings range from 16-20 floors and there are few 22-30 flrs. Thats NOTHING.....SA (from COAST TO COAST/INDIAN TO ATLANTIC OCEAN we see cranes),Algeria,Mozambique and Angola is building taller buildings than this.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2016
Their small development is smaller than SANDTON CITY far smaller than our cities like PE, Cape Town, Durbs etc...

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2016
Sorry SANDF soldiers am out I was just highlighting staff to the MAVROS. New Greek name for AMAKWERE KWERE. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2016
This is a social housing area by S.A. and European,Asian standards....in MAVROSLAND this could be a city Their socalled cities/villages cum small towns look more like RESIDENTIAL AREAS than towns. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2016
These would be cities if they were in MAVROSLAND. By ZA standards these are townships low cost housing areas not even middle class areas. This where masses live.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2016
Cape Town is said to be the NEW HONG KONG OF AFRICA. Thanks to local and foreign invest, Americans,Germans,Brits, Chinese,Russians are crazy about this BEAUTIFUL city. Lately Cape Town unlike in the past is seeing SKYCRAPERS POPPING ALL OVER THE CBD. grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2016
MAVROS we're EURO AFRICA, THE ONLY 1ST WORLD COUNTRY IN AFRICA. grin grin grin These are tall buildings not 20 storey towers, in MAVROSLAND you call 20 storey buildings towers... grin grin PAVIANSPRUIT indeed. grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2016
Sandton City, Durbs, Umhlanga, Pretoria,Joburg,PE and many other cities are busy PUGRADING while your villages are being OVERPOPULATED with chest beating SLUMMIES. He he Dangote this and that who gives DANGOTE the RANKINGS His HANDLERS overseas.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PROVERBZ(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
NORTH EASTETN NIGERIA

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PROVERBZ(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
NIGERIAN ARMY

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PROVERBZ(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
HERE IS WHAT SAMBISA LOOKS LIKE

SCANTY YES

SEMI ARID VEGITATION DONT BE FOOLED CUZ ITS CALLED SAMBISA FOREST

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PROVERBZ(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
OK THIS ARE THE LAST OF MY PICTURES

WHAT EVER YER NAME IS AMEHIPITUDE OR WHAT CAN U TRY AND NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD

U CAN OPEN A TREAD IF LYK AND JUST RANT AND RANT ABOUT HOW I HATE NIGERIANS DAT IS UR PROBLEM

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2016
I met a guy who told me that soon there will be NO NIGGER AREA. kiss kiss kiss kiss Am not sure if you have met these guys.
He and his friends told me YORUBAS STINKS...Guest what they were right we sat next to Yoruba chaps and they STINK, theyr mainly UGLY AND DON'T WASH. Plus they're PITCH BLACK/MAVROS
. They explained to us everyday why they do what they do abroad is because they have been SIDELINED by UGLY Yorubas and Fulanis. Guest what their girls like S.A. boys in a way I have met Igbo girls who grew up in S.A. and engaged to S.A. chaps. grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2016
Femi the lighter skinned nigerians in the SE are tired of sharing the FAILED state with CHARCOALS like you and your illiterate friends from the north. In S.A. we are seeing these flags everyday and they tell us they wanna be like SOUTH SUDAN, Africa's youngest country.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PROVERBZ(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
I met a guy who told me that soon there will be NO NIGGER AREA. kiss kiss kiss kiss Am not sure if you have met these guys.
He and his friends told me YORUBAS STINKS...Guest what they were right we sat next to Yoruba chaps and they STINK, theyr mainly UGLY AND DON'T WASH. Plus they're PITCH BLACK/MAVROS
. They explained to us everyday why they do what they do abroad is because they have been SIDELINED by UGLY Yorubas and Fulanis. Guest what their girls like S.A. boys in a way I have met Igbo girls who grew up in S.A. and engaged to S.A. chaps. grin grin
YOU ARE BLABING NONSENSE
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2016
The TRUTH remains the SANDF can make you and your Yoruba,Fulani,Hausa crew chow anus for breakfast.FACT.
Am sure the rankings by the west is just to scare off terrorists otherwise in reality nigerian army is nowhere near S.A.N.D.F.
grin grin grin

For now we're chatting with Biafra....and listening to their sad storey of oppression by pitch blacks.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2016
Just like your MOTHER MAVROS. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

PROVERBZ:
YOU ARE BLABING NONSENSE
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2016
Everyone knws how DISORGANIZED the nigerian army is. We know everything about nigeria these days is about BROWN ENVELOPES your politicians use every trick to be in power even going to the WEST for RANKINGS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DBloody jokes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.