Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,574 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4528705 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PROVERBZ(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
Just like your MOTHER MAVROS. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

let me take some time to laugh at you
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2016
These guys tell S.A.ns they can't wait to be your OPPONENTS. grin grin

PROVERBZ:
let me take some time to laugh at you

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PROVERBZ(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
These guys tell S.A.ns they can't wait to be your OPPONENTS. grin grin

opponents at what

give me tym to figure it

ode!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:08am On Dec 20, 2016
jln115:
@EVarn the thread used to be fun, but now its just undeniably stup!t, ret@rded and tribalist B.S......When the regulars like Henry240, bidexiii Patches689, Activatekruger, andrewza, and even Agaugust used to comment at least the posts still made some sense.

Now Im forever dumer for reading them!!

Why do you think i dont like coming here. It makes me stupid.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Obostone: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2017
AmenhotepZuid:
The TRUTH remains the SANDF can make you and your Yoruba,Fulani,Hausa crew chow anus for breakfast.FACT.
Am sure the rankings by the west is just to scare off terrorists otherwise in reality nigerian army is nowhere near S.A.N.D.F.
grin grin grin

For now we're chatting with Biafra....and listening to their sad storey of oppression by pitch blacks.

Are u white because all I see is u are trying to create divisions among Africans and posting a bunch of white SA mil pics to justify your intentional behavior. I am Ghanaian by the way. Let post with a resolution in mind not to tear down. Inferiority complex wow, on both sides in one form or the other. Resolution trough military fact, short comings, how to solve it but not personal attacks. constructive criticism. At the end of the day foreign militarizes are picking us off one after the other. Let have a code. no matter what we ague on we have something we must defend at all time. The end resort of the criticism should defend that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Edmanpumpin(m): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2017
AmenhotepZuid:
army is. or RANKINGS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DBloody jokes.

The nuisance of the like of the person and his likes on this thread is just much.

These kids have turned this thread to their play ground.

I have to just unfollow this initially wonderful thread.

Adios comrades.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is a POVERTY TRAP. We will create a country for NIGGERS and it will be called NIGGER AREA=nigeria. grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 11:28am On Jan 21, 2017
This shaped nigerian mentality TRIBALISM AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY that dates back 1st BC till the slave trade era, then colonization to post colonial nigeria. Hence its common to see a nigerian hating other Africans because they com from a history of HATRED.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Two of the most greatest nations in the world with almost similar cultures

The rulers of their respective kingdoms cheesy

Believe that

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Real soldiers,real weapons

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
South Africa South Africa South Africa South Africa

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Proudly South African

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
cool

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AmenhotepZuid: 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Timelezz: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jayceon:
Two of the most greatest nations in the world with almost similar cultures

The rulers of their respective kingdoms cheesy

Believe that
Your proposition is as flawed and nauseating as your lack of English construction.

South Africa is a developing country that has been made considerably insignificant in Africa since the Boers left power.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Timelezz:
[s]Your proposition is as flawed and nauseating as your lack of English construction.

South Africa is a developing country that has been made considerably insignificant in Africa since the Boers left power.[/s]
You are from that jungle called zoogeria right?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Timelezz: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jayceon:
You are from that jungle called zoogeria right?

LOLZ! That's ironic from someone whose country is one of the most violent in the world.

Your murder rates per day makes restive countries like Syria and Afghanistan look like a training theatre. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Timelezz:
LOLZ! That's ironic from someone whose country is one of the most violent in the world.

Your murder rates per day makes restive countries like Syria and Afghanistan look like a training theatre. grin
lol grin why jump on the defense mode so quick?guilty conscious?

Did you know that boko haram killed more people than ISIS did? I'm talking about boko haram for now,I haven't started with ritual killings,etc

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Dareomo(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
Whichever is the strongest Nigeria will also get there one day.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Timelezz: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jayceon:
lol grin why jump on the defense mode so quick?guilty conscious?

Did you know that boko haram killed more people than ISIS did? I'm talking about boko haram for now,I haven't started with ritual killings etc
Your illiteracy should be the world's standard for gauging irrevocable mental handicap.

You don't know the meaning of defensive? God help your heartbroken parents.

I just served you a heart-wrenching counter attack. Are you sure you have the necessary cognition to engage in a debate?

Now show me Boko Haram figures and that of ISIS from reliable sources. Also please add their year of inception.

Then I will furnish you with the killings of "peaceful" south Africa.

You will soon realise your existence is like morning dew.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Timelezz:
Your illiteracy should be the world's standard for gauging irrevocable mental handicap.

You don't know the meaning of defensive? God help your heartbroken parents.

I just served you a heart-wrenching counter attack. Are you sure you have the necessary cognition to engage in a debate?

Now show me Boko Haram figures and that of ISIS from reliable sources. Also please add their year of inception.

Then I will furnish you with the killings of "peaceful" south Africa.

You will soon realise your existence is like morning dew.

bluh bluh .....you really tried

Counter attack grin grin look how I'm making you sweat without even trying.you are getting emotional just like your people who got embarrassed the hell outta this thread by me

Peep...http://www.google.com/url?q=http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/19/world/africa/boko-haram-ranked-ahead-of-isis-for-deadliest-terror-group.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiUhp3F_vbRAhXBcBoKHWtlCbQQFggZMAQ&usg=AFQjCNE8vNjKFBwqyZVtNNDShNnnu5_xUg

More...http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.wsj.com/articles/death-toll-climbs-from-boko-haram-massacre-in-nigeria-1454365261&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjD_ZmNiffRAhUGVRoKHa_AD8gQFggfMAY&usg=AFQjCNGLFv0q2yfFpCP7NOCvcQT067KCyA

The whole world sees zoogeria for what it is....A GIANT ZOO,keep ranting but remember that FACTS are FACTS wink

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Belthazor(m): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
Killing useless Nigerians is sanctioned in South Africa, Act 500 of 2017.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mr Timelezz!!! I added the links like you asked me to,I could have added more but I noticed that you catch feelings quick

I could used big English words like you did but that's zoogerian style,your primitive slave mentality thinks English is a measure intelligence,Germany is a superpower when it comes to engineering and guess what? They don't speak English

Please!!!!!! Don't ever quote me again,YOU ARE DISGRACING THE JUNGLE YOU ARE TRYNG TO DEFEND

Smh

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Timelezz: 7:56am On Feb 06, 2017
Jayceon:
bluh bluh .....you really tried

Counter attack grin grin look how I'm making you sweat without even trying.you are getting emotional just like your people who got embarrassed the hell outta this thread by me

Peep...http://www.google.com/url?q=http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/19/world/africa/boko-haram-ranked-ahead-of-isis-for-deadliest-terror-group.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiUhp3F_vbRAhXBcBoKHWtlCbQQFggZMAQ&usg=AFQjCNE8vNjKFBwqyZVtNNDShNnnu5_xUg

More...http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.wsj.com/articles/death-toll-climbs-from-boko-haram-massacre-in-nigeria-1454365261&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjD_ZmNiffRAhUGVRoKHa_AD8gQFggfMAY&usg=AFQjCNGLFv0q2yfFpCP7NOCvcQT067KCyA

The whole world sees zoogeria for what it is....A GIANT ZOO,keep ranting but remember that FACTS are FACTS wink

LOL! When I checked last, you furnished only one link. But I didn't want to rush you...I am not in a hurry to attend your type because I know your intellectual muscles isn't fully developed. So I gave you more space and time and you added another link just to satisfy your inferiority motives and self-doubt. grin you're struggling internally to convince yourself of your own underdeveloped intellectuality grin

Now take a look at this pick alone , do the math and realise the horror and embarrassment that more people die daily and yearly in south Africa than in any war-torn country grin grin grin. www.nairaland.com/attachments/4831866_screenshot20170205143224_jpeg3a3990ed5ba522e52cb189799d19db2d

You savages are built for primitive acrobatics and jungle dexterity. If I am to go by the most conservative figure from your police source which says 60 people are killed daily in that bloodbath arena you call south Africa, that would mean that over 21,000 are murdered yearly with would put south Africa's murder in one year more than all of Boko Haram killings since inception. cool

I told you, you aren't smart or intelligent. Too much pap has ruined your cognitive abilities.

Nice try Zulu, but you're destined to fail like your forebears grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Timelezz: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2017
Jayceon:
Mr Ti.melezz!!! I added the links like you asked me to,I could have added more but I noticed that you catch feelings quick
You trust in presumptions too much, little man.
I have been watching you from my busy schedule editing and re-adding links to your post as you struggle internally to face your death.
Jayceon:

I could used big English words like you did but that's zoogerian style,your primitive slave mentality thinks English is a measure intelligence,Germany is a superpower when it comes to engineering and guess what? They don't speak English
I wasn't concerned with your lack of big words, boy. I was appalled by your inability to make simple basic sentence construction any minor could do: " you wrote , two of the most greatest countries..." Your teachers never told you , you can't use another superlative with "greatest"? You're such an authentic idiot showing severe symptoms of attention deficit syndrome on the internet.

And why do you use Germany as your case of reference? Germany does not have English as its official language, but south Africa do. See why your logical abilities are still lower than a sedated baboon?
I told you from the start you don't have the mental muscles to engage in a debate. You're suppose to be somewhere as a zoo keeper or a clown in court.

Jayceon:

Please!!!!!! Don't ever quote me again,YOU ARE DISGRACING THE JUNGLE YOU ARE TRYNG TO DEFEND

Smh
Quoting you was a waste of text! I regret to announce I find your intellectual disposition not worth the data I spent in trying to make you develop minimal adult functionality.

Well south Africa has about 11 official language. And you're only showing your national confusion here grin

You're an embarrassment to all of Africa who fought off apartheid to make subhumans like you see the four walls of education.

Pap-guzzler!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Timelezz:
You trust in presumptions too much, little man.
I have been watching you from my busy schedule editing and re-adding links to your post as you struggle internally to face your death.
reality is a b!tch and she bites hard,just like your pathetic brain-dead 'leaders' you are denying that boko haram is now more deadlier than ever before.....your zoo is a laughing stock on a global scale.You should have seen how people from all over the world were making a mockery of your cesspool zoogeria on twitter when your incompetent 'air force' bombed hundred civilians that were mistaken for terrorists.I know it's heartbreaking but there is nothing you can do about it,the whole world already knows about the ZOOGERIA
Timelezz:
I wasn't concerned with your lack of big words, boy. I was appalled by your inability to make simple basic sentence construction any minor could do: " you wrote , two of the most greatest countries..." Your teachers never told you , you can't use another superlative with "greatest"? You're such an authentic idiot showing severe symptoms of attention deficit syndrome on the internet.
quit your poor English lectures for once,I don't need them.negeria has the highest rate of illiteracy,perhaps you should do something about that,ohh yes and you need figures i'll be more than happy to be your provider grin grin .You are just another primitive igbo bozo waiting to get humiliated by the facts I have for you about your habitat.

Timelezz:
And why do you use Germany as your case of reference? Germany does not have English as its official language, but south Africa do. See why your logical abilities are still lower than a sedated baboon?
I told you from the start you don't have the mental muscles to engage in a debate. You're suppose to be somewhere as a zoo keeper or a clown in court.
something isn't quite right with the bolded,Mr English lecturer!!! Lol,I'm not debating with you I just provide facts but you gonna keep denying them by calling the sources unreliable grin

Timelezz:
Quoting you was a waste of text! I regret to announce I find your intellectual disposition not worth the data I spent in trying to make you develop minimal adult functionality.

Well south Africa has about 11 official language. And you're only showing your national confusion here grin

You're an embarrassment to all of Africa who fought off apartheid to make subhumans like you see the four walls of education.

Pap-guzzler!
nooo!!!quoting me wasn't a waste of text,well maybe it was but it ain't no business of mine if you now feel like a complete idiot that quoted a comment that had nothing to do zoogeria.

We are embarrassing Africa?? grin grin Africa the continent of dictators,power drunk old fools,genocidal presidents,etc?? Come again bozo!! .this dog meat eater has no clue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Timelezz: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jayceon:

something isn't quite right with the bolded,Mr English lecturer!!!

Lawd!! ...yet again this boy displays ignorance in a celebratory manner. Country can and is actually used in the plural sense. www.nairaland.com/attachments/4833735_screenshot201702061509551_jpeg312980a4361fd46324ab61ec2833ab33

I know people like you; utter failures with little education, rushing to the internet to heal their chronic low self-esteem and compound inferiority complex.

I am happy you didn't dispute the fact that South Africa has more deaths than Syria and Nigeria put together. grin

And south Africans just keep proving to the world why apartheid should return as Zulus, Bantus snd Xhosa has shown over the past 24 years that self governance isn't in their DNA.

Your forebears were analphabetic idiots who were told they were immigrants in their own country like the Boers. That's why your history is written in humiliation.

Your illiteracy is enough reason to ignore you, but I'm on a charity quest; turning irrevocable rock-dummies like you into proper productive global citizens.

Irrelevant doofus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Timelezz:

LOL! When I checked last, you furnished only one link. But I didn't want to rush you...I am not in a hurry to attend your type because I know your intellectual muscles isn't fully developed. So I gave you more space and time and you added another link just to satisfy your inferiority motives and self-doubt. grin you're struggling internally to convince yourself of your own underdeveloped intellectuality grin

Now take a look at this pick alone , do the math and realise the horror and embarrassment that more people die daily and yearly in south Africa than in any war-torn country grin grin grin. www.nairaland.com/attachments/4831866_screenshot20170205143224_jpeg3a3990ed5ba522e52cb189799d19db2d

You savages are built for primitive acrobatics and jungle dexterity. If I am to go by the most conservative figure from your police source which says 60 people are killed daily in that bloodbath arena you call south Africa, that would mean that over 21,000 are murdered yearly with would put south Africa's murder in one year more than all of Boko Haram killings since inception. cool

I told you, you aren't smart or intelligent. Too much pap has ruined your cognitive abilities.

Nice try Zulu, but you're destined to fail like your forebears grin
so some of those stats are just mere claims ?? So you really think this is enough to finish me off?? grin grin grin .imagine a zoogerian,someone from a jungle full of tribal bigots,ohh yes it has manifested itself too many times on this very website...imagine someone from that concrete jungle where beheadings and ritual killings are a normal practice flexing his artificial muscles grin grin

I don't give a SH!t about those stats you posted...let's post pictures of naija horrors vs that of SA and maybe people will see which one between the two is really a barbaric society,shall we?

And by the way I'm not Zulu so screaming the word Zulu repeatedly makes you look more stupid than you already are

I will be back with pictures..take care for now

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 07, 2017
Timelezz:
Lawd!! ...yet again this boy displays ignorance in a celebratory manner. Country can and is actually used in the plural sense. www.nairaland.com/attachments/4833735_screenshot201702061509551_jpeg312980a4361fd46324ab61ec2833ab33

I know people like you; utter failures with little education, rushing to the internet to heal their chronic low self-esteem and compound inferiority complex.
now How has that fixed your country's broken education system? Huh?

You do realize that your English lessons are useless right? grin grin you got the highest illiteracy rate in the whole of Africa and it seems that does not bother you at all.180 million illiterate zombies in one zoo? That can't be good grin

Timelezz:
I am happy you didn't dispute the fact that South Africa has more deaths than Syria and Nigeria put together. grin
I'm also glad that you agree with me when I say boko haram make ISIS look like rookies.you saying South Africa has more deaths than Syria and zoogeria put together is laughable grin but ohh well I guess if it makes you sleep at night then go ahead and keep telling yourself that.despite being "technically defeated" lol grin boko haram is fast becoming more dangerous than ever,they have now infiltrated your useless army cry

Timelezz:
And south Africans just keep proving to the world why apartheid should return as Zulus, Bantus snd Xhosa has shown over the past 24 years that self governance isn't in their DNA.
that's the story of zoogeria for the past sixty years not SA

Naija has suffered greatly under the rule of igbo and yoruba maggots,things were better of before 1960 when the colonial masters were running things
-poverty had risen to the rooftop(with more than 90% zombies living under 1$ per day)

-education system came crumbling down like the Twin Towers(all Nigerian qualifications are useless)

-no steady electricity supply(and they wonder why Multichoice which is SA owned decided to bring BBN to South Africa).

-health care system became something that you only see in horror movies(imaging patients getting treated on a cement floor) grin

-tribal/religious conflicts became rampant (imagine cutting off someone's head just because they don't have the same beliefs as yours or they don't belong to the same tribe as you)

-infrastructure decayed faster than a maggot infested corpse,have you seen your broken roads

This list can go on forever

Timelezz:
Your forebears were analphabetic idiots who were told they were immigrants in their own country like the Boers. That's why your history is written in humiliation.
being a zoogerian is a humiliation on it's own,you being hanged like rats in asian countries is enough to hide your flat head in the sand and never show it again.
People from the supposed "GIANT" are going to London doctors for ear infections....only in the zoo

Timelezz:
Your illiteracy is enough reason to ignore you, but I'm on a charity quest; turning irrevocable rock-dummies like you into proper productive global citizens.

Irrelevant doofus!
your nationality is more than good enough reason to ignore you but I did you a favour by entertaining your bedtime stories which most of them belong to the jokes section

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.