Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,401 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4461396 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:
stop derailing this thread with fake photos from Adobe Photoshop image editing software.

Prove it

here you go:

http://fotoforensics.com/

http://exifdata.com/

You called me out, talked rubbish, questioned my integrity.

And I have proved you a fool.

Evidence provided:

1. Korean Visa
2. Korean items (water, cereal etc)
3. Korean subway pass (T-money card, limited to use in Seoul)
4. Korean currency.

At this point your argument is "Its fake because I say so". Which is understandable as that is what 90% of what your posts are... OPINION

#HumblePie4DAAAAAYS

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Bigger.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
patches689:

You were saying?

Note: Date on baseball ticket

LOL, now that I have shown you the errors on your fake photoshoped visa, you simply did new phototricks and added the sex/gender I have been crying as missing for over 14 hours, now when my proof was too strong to disprove, you went for more copy paste editing on Adobe computer tricks software. LOL.

PATRICK your South Korean visa remains FAKE, we all on this forum remember how you edited Wikepedia entries with lies and you photo trick edited Global Security website images
and photo screen shots planting fake Nigerian army weapons numbers on them....just about 8 week ago.

You could be in jail soon, @Patches the shameless criminal grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
MikeZA: Beegeagles claims this is the Nigerian FH-77B howitzer. Augubugubu claims this gun has a range of 41km,lads look at this howitzer on the picture below and tell nairalanders why this howitzer won't fire shells up to 39km. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Unless augubugubu wanna tell us again that "beegeagle made a mistake".

Fool, that photo is older Bofors FH-77A, not the newer FH-77B version Nigeria bought around year 2005. Even SIPRI says Nigeria has B version. Other websites say Nigeria has both A and B versions....fool, the Nigerian Bofors 43km range artillery is paining you to your bone marrow. Please go hug 10,000 volts electricity transformer grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:

LOL, now that I have shown you the errors on your fake photoshoped visa, you simply did new phototricks and added the sex/gender I have been crying as missing for over 14 hours, now when my proof was too strong to disprove, you went for more copy paste editing on Adobe computer tricks software. LOL.

PATRICK your South Korean visa remains FAKE, we all on this forum remember how you edited Wikepedia entries with lies and you photo trick edited Global Security website images
and photo screen shots planting fake Nigerian army weapons numbers on them....just about 8 week ago.

You could be in jail soon, @Patches the shameless criminal grin

So you say its fake

And i have given you the links that would allow you to prove its fake

And yet your are unable to prove that it is fake?

You say that the image has been edited ?

I have provided you with the tools to prove that the image has been edited

Yet you are unable to prove that it has been edited?

Conclusion: 100% Original, legitimate image.

So lets sum up the evidence:

1. I have a baseball ticket, dated last saturday
2. I have Korean currency
3. I have a Korean transit card
4. I have Korean consumer items
5. I have a Korean Visa clearly inside of my passport

Your evidence:

1. Opinion

gee, I wonder who won this one? cheesy

Dont tell us they are fake, PROVE THAT THEY ARE FAKE - WITH FACT NOT OPINION

I have given you all the tools you need to prove the image has been manipulated, why are you unable to prove that it has been manipulated?

Yet again, you have been completely and utterly defeated... and you are simply too obtuse to realize it.

Hahahaha, another day, another heavy defeat for augubgugug cheesy cheesy

Need i bring up your bag of lies?

You question my Global security source? here you go
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/nigeria/army-equipment-status.htm

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:

Fool, that photo is older Bofors FH-77A, not the newer FH-77B version Nigeria bought around year 2005. Even SIPRI says Nigeria has B version. Other websites say Nigeria has both A and B versions....fool, the Nigerian Bofors 43km range artillery is paining you to your bone marrow. Please go hug 10,000 volts electricity transformer grin

Nigeria did not purchase FH-77B in 2005 or at any time after 2000

Stop telling lies, they provide as with no "pain" as we are able to tell the difference between proof and opinion

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
sandf

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
south african airforce

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
south african airforce cadets

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Future Pilots of the South African Airforce

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
South African Cadets

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
Cadets in training

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Training hard in extreme whether

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
SANDF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by conm: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tanzania: Institute Presents Special Training for Army Officers

Monday, March 17, 2014 - 11:25
AAFonline

More than 50 army officers from ten African countries, including Tanzania, have recently completed a tailor-made course in Strategic Studies at the Institute of Accountancy (IAA) in Arusha, Tanzania, to supplement their ongoing military training at the Tanzania Military Academy Monduli (TMA).

the army officers from eastern and southern African countries undertook studies in conflicts resolution, good governance, project supervision, diplomatic affairs, communications skills in civilian sectors, and the deployment of modern technologies in strategic military training.

The first batch of graduates in the new course consisted of officers from the five East African Community member states (Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania and Burundi) as well as Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia and Botswana, who attended under the aegis of TMA Monduli.

source: http://www.aafonline.co.za/news/tanzania-institute-presents-special-training-army-officers

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
SOUTH AFRICAN

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
A TRUE PROFESSIONAL ARMY

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by conm: 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thiza: A TRUE PROFESSIONAL ARMY

Soldiers are better judged in the field of action not on the talking fora.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2014

A TRUE PROFESSIONAL HOLLYWOOD PHOTO ARMY
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iterator25: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
i just had to lol at this statement
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
@AUGUSTUS WHY AM I NOT SUPRISED AT YOUR LITTLE HUMOR? ABOUT A PROFESSIONAL ARMY STATEMENT.....OR IS IT A RAG TAG ARMY STATEMENT

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
SANDF

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
TRIED AND TESTED IN BATTLE

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
TELL NO LIES AND CLAIM NO EASY VICTORIES

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
PEOPLE;S ARMY

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
NAVY CADETS IN TRAINING

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
@augustus we have all colours of women

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCY

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
NO BIG MOUTH

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
NO FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
ONLY LITTLE MINDS WITH BIG MOTOR MOUTH WOULD DISPUTE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.