Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4461451 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
THE SOUTH AFRICAN ARMY

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
SANDF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
JELOUSY DOWN SOUTH AFRICAN ARMY ROCKS

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
MikeZA: Bigger.
U ain't got good marks men to get unoticed ur back must facing the sun cos if u hide inside the bush the wave current of the bullet will pass through the shrubs making the target to trace u
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
MikeZA: Bigger.
U ain't got good marks men,to get unoticed ur back must be facing the sun,cos if u hide under a tree/shade, the wave current of the bullet will pass through the shrubs making the target to trace u.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:14am On Jul 11, 2014
Thiza: @augustus we have all colours of women

Give me their mobile phone numbers, I want to 'nice' to your multi-coloured women grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:18am On Jul 11, 2014
Nice photos @THIZA, thanks, but....

[size=14pt] 100% of South African military photos are ALL training at home, ZERO real combat, not real war, ALL arranged hollywood military photos.

100% Nigerian military photos will now be posted from real live war battlefields from the true giant of Africa, real combat photos of real men in action. [/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:23am On Jul 11, 2014
Experienced soldiers tested in battle, these boys have k.illed enemy fighters in real war, don't mess around with Nigerian army o !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:25am On Jul 11, 2014
This tank has been sh.elling and deleting real enemies, not imaginary photo enemies that do not exist

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:30am On Jul 11, 2014
Grenade launcher under-barrel AK-47, most Nigerian soldiers have this, but not their choice-favourite weapon I guess

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:38am On Jul 11, 2014
D-30 Artillery Nigerian army, shiny clean. Same type used by Tanzania to delete M23 Rebels. Nigerian artillery gunners are best target azimuth master calculators in Africa. This is artillery fighting war and not some guns on tires running around dry bush for photographers

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:41am On Jul 11, 2014
Enemies of Nigeria, top rank leader k.illed by Nigerian army. Those fancy photo armies shown to you from SANDF have NEVER k.illed any single enemy in their lives. SANDF, show us how many enemies your soldiers have deleted, show us photos to prove it.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:45am On Jul 11, 2014
Nigerian soldiers are real battle hardened fighters that k.ill real enemies, not some hollywwod fat body men in brown camoflague uniform posing for camera to show their zero experience of real war. 95% of SANDF men and equipment have NEVER been tested in battle, don not put your life in their hands, you are not safe.

Nigerian soldiers, real warriors that have 't.asted' h.uman b.lood in real battle !!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:53am On Jul 11, 2014
Nigerian F-7 jets in war zone, real war, this is not Gripen air show from Pretoria, SAAF Gripen jets have never k.illed a mosquito since they were purchased almost 10 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:57am On Jul 11, 2014
NAF Alpha jet gets ready to go k.ill more enemies. Nigerian Alpha jets have been k.illing enemies for the past 24 years consistently, these are battle tested pilots and expert in ground attack combat. SAAF Hawk jets have not k.illed a single cockroach since produced about 10 years ago. All they show you are fancy photos of air shows in Hollywood movie style.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:59am On Jul 11, 2014
Alpha jets pilots looking at the clock for action time in war zone. Nigeria has the best Alpha jet pilots in the whole world. Second upgrade of Alpha jets is going on now to improve their night combat equipment capabilities after the first upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:02am On Jul 11, 2014
Sagaie tank destroyer of Nigeria...still shiny, still d.eadly firepower! Experienced armoured brigades in war, not camera only amoured brigades.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:03am On Jul 11, 2014
Nigerian 120 km/hr speed Spartan MK III with double roof turret heavy machine guns....APC that has k.illed in war !

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:04am On Jul 11, 2014
Africa's best MRAP ! Nigeria's young boys who have experience of battle, ride in this beast giant of a vehicle to show what a real professional army is...by fighting war and seeing b.lood, not like the untested and unreliable SANDF servants of Tanzania that fight battles only on paper and in front of photographers.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:11am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Hogsmead: 3:21am On Jul 11, 2014
patches689:

Because I covered it, as other personal information is on the same line. How are you not understanding that I am not going to post the Visa in its entirety?

Now, you still have other things to disprove.

Would you like me to post a nice big pile of Korean won? In South Africa I cannot get those unless I have a Visa and a plane ticket or else, I would have to be in Korea.

Stop running away. Accept your defeat
Which city are you in?You should visit Braai republic in Itaewon,Seoul,they serve home food.You're going to need it,traditional Korean food can be weird at times.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Helghast: 3:29am On Jul 11, 2014
agaugust: .
Nice photos @THIZA, thanks, but....

[size=14pt] 100% of South African military photos are ALL training at home, ZERO real combat, not real war, ALL arranged hollywood military photos.

100% Nigerian military photos will now be posted from real live war battlefields from the true giant of Africa, real combat photos of real men in action. [/size]

The difference between our Photos and yours is that ours are taken by Professional Photographers, and your Photos are many personal Photos taken by Soldiers... Which shows that you're the HOLLYWOOD ARMY, your soldiers take more pictures of themselves then Professionals do, almost all the pictures I've seen of the N.A are from your Soldiers, which Shows that you people love taking pictures yourselves you're like teenage little girls.

Please I beg you show me how many pictures of the SANDF were taken by Soldiers, please let's compare our amount and your amount. Don't lie to us dude, battle tested and in the Frontlines my ass, how can your soldiers be in the Frontlines and still have time to take thousands of photos and even pose for them, those troops aren't in the frontlines, the soldiers in the frontlines don't have time for Photos, and I been checking out Some Tanzanian and Malawian Site to get more info about the FIB, and the only photos I've seen, Of Tanzanian, Malawian & South African Soldiers are when they are at their Base or just training, not a Single frontline pic taken by a Soldier from either country, which shows that its either your soldiers are drama queens who love attention and photo that they'd risk their lives to take em in the frontlines or you're just lying as always.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:40am On Jul 11, 2014
Helghast:

The difference between our Photos and yours is that ours are taken by Professional Photographers, and your Photos are many personal Photos taken by Soldiers... Which shows that you're the HOLLYWOOD ARMY, your soldiers take more pictures of themselves then Professionals do, almost all the pictures I've seen of the N.A are from your Soldiers, which Shows that you people love taking pictures yourselves you're like teenage little girls.

Please I beg you show me how many pictures of the SANDF were taken by Soldiers, please let's compare our amount and your amount. Don't lie to us dude, battle tested and in the Frontlines my ass, how can your soldiers be in the Frontlines and still have time to take thousands of photos and even pose for them, those troops aren't in the frontlines, the soldiers in the frontlines don't have time for Photos, and I been checking out Some Tanzanian and Malawian Site to get more info about the FIB, and the only photos I've seen, Of Tanzanian, Malawian & South African Soldiers are when they are at their Base or just training, not a Single frontline pic taken by a Soldier from either country, which shows that its either your soldiers are drama queens who love attention and photo that they'd risk their lives to take em in the frontlines or you're just lying as always.

See how foolish you are in South Africa, this your peanut brain cannot build half a mini nuclear reactor.

America/NATO has time to take thousands of photos from frontline war zones in Afghanistan and Iraq. You are a dummy per excellence grin

South African military has not fought a real war in the past 20 years, so you no longer know what battle front line looks like.

MORE PHOTOS FROM NIGERIAN ARMY FRONTLINE....FIRING ARTILLERY, AND FIREBALLS FROM COMBAT...

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Helghast: 4:02am On Jul 11, 2014
agaugust:

See how foolish you are in South Africa, this your peanut brain cannot build half a mini nuclear reactor...

MORE PHOTOS FROM NIGERIAN ARMY FRONTLINE....FIRING ARTILLERY, AND FIREBALLS FROM COMBAT...

Yeah Smartass, sideline and divert the conversation when you can't handle the truth.

We have an operational Nuclear Power Station, and what exactly do you have?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2014
SEE THE PHOTOS OF @AUGUSTUS

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2014
SANDF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2014
SADF

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2014
@AUGUSTUS

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2014
SANDF

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2014
agaugust:

Fool, that photo is older Bofors FH-77A, not the newer FH-77B version Nigeria bought around year 2005. Even SIPRI says Nigeria has B version. Other websites say Nigeria has both A and B versions....fool, the Nigerian Bofors 43km range artillery is paining you to your bone marrow. Please go hug 10,000 volts electricity transformer grin

Is this the Nigerian FH-77B or not. If not was Beegeagle lying as usual?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2014
Helghast:

Very lame argument. Hollywood army is exactly what your SANDF is. Why hire photographers? Simply to embellish and make your gullible minds think that all is perfect in an Army that has fought no wars in recent history! The few images of the NA operations are REAL first-hand glimpses into the gallant work of our soldiers!

It is not about the choreographed quality of photos, it's about the SERIOUSNESS of the story in each image/photo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.