Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me (1654 Views)

Help: My Dick Is Paining Me / Please Help My penis Is Paining Me / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me by Riffle: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2017
It feels like a bag of worms, so I did some research and it matched the symptoms of varicocele. My problem is if after diagnosis and it turned out to be varicocele where can I get and effective surgery in nigeria and owing to the fact that it's costly. Also can i get a good doctor in urology in nigeria and how much will it cost me. I will be 20 years by febuary thanks.....

1 Like

Re: My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me by biacan(f): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2017
Go the hospital first before conclusion
Re: My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me by teebankz10(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2017
cry cry

Re: My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me by Lovetinz(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2017
The only thing worse than self medication is self diagnosis.
Hurry and see a Doctor.
I hope and pray that it's not as bad as you think.
(keep your mouth shut in front of a doctor. They don't like laymen teaching them their jobs)

2 Likes

Re: My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me by Riffle: 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lovetinz:
The only thing worse than self medication is self diagnosis.
Hurry and see a Doctor.
I hope and pray that it's not as bad as you think.
(keep your mouth shut in front of a doctor. They don't like laymen teaching them their jobs)
thanks bro
Re: My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me by Riffle: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
teebankz10:
cry cry
i knw all that bro
Re: My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me by Riffle: 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lalasticlala seun and mynd44 move to health section pls
Re: My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me by NwaAmaikpe: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
shocked

You have blue balls.
(epididymal hypertension)

You get aroused frequently and don't get to ejaculate.
It is very dangerous and the worst thing that can happen to a man is to allow his own sperm kill him.

You don't need a surgery all you need is to learn how to masturbate.

Thank me later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You have blue balls.

It is very dangerous and the worst thing that can happen to a man is to allow his own sperm kill him.

Thank me later.

Painful but true.

It's time to cut down on certain food and drinks.
Re: My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me by AuroraB(f): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You have blue balls.

Thank me later.
NwaAmaikpe abiakwala ozo grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me by ayesco202(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Riffle:
It feels like a bag of worms, so I did some research and it matched the symptoms of varicocele. My problem is if after diagnosis and it turned out to be varicocele where can I get and effective surgery in nigeria and owing to the fact that it's costly. Also can i get a good doctor in urology in nigeria and how much will it cost me. I will be 20 years by febuary thanks.....
You might want to read on "hydrocele". Check if the symptoms are related with what you experience. Hydrocele could be mistaken for varicocele at times. You may not need any treatment but still go for check up
Re: My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me by Riffle: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
ayesco202:
You might want to read on "hydrocele". Check if the symptoms are related with what you experience. Hydrocele could be mistaken for varicocele at times. You may not need any treatment but still go for check up
thanks i will go to the hospital once i get money..............tell lala to move it to health for more views
Re: My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
You need to see a doctor to diagnose you.then you know what next to do.secondly you should move it to health section I believe they can help you.
Re: My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me by Darkseid(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
I had similar problem about three years ago. I had constant pain in both my balls for about a week, I kept checking symptoms online and scaring my self to death. Funny thing is that started just two days after I ****** one babe like that. I later summoned courage and went to see my family doctor, after few tests and him juggling my balls, it turned out to be a minor UTI. The pain vanished just two days into treatment. So boss, go see ya doctor.
Re: My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me by Riffle: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
Darkseid:
I had similar problem about three years ago. I had constant pain in both my balls for about a week, I kept checking symptoms online and scaring my self to death. Funny thing is that started just two days after I ****** one babe like that. I later summoned courage and went to see my family doctor, after few tests and him juggling my balls, it turned out to be a minor UTI. The pain vanished just two days into treatment. So boss, go see ya doctor.
did it feel like a threadlike something
Re: My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You have blue balls.
(epididymal hypertension)

Thank me later.

MwaAmaikpe my guy... you're back. Them ban you before??

(1) (Reply)

"He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover / Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.