Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (49835 Views)

Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest / Man Dumps Church For Praising Highest Tithers In The Last 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
That I support the church.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by paradigmshift(m): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
daddy cooler ain't making sense anymore. gerarahere
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by tiger28: 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
I dont really want to get into this issue but my observation? Freeze backed everything he says up biblically while the others seemed more like they were JUST defending their Daddy GO's. They seem not to know what they are talking about but just want to be noticed by their GO's.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Oluwaseyi00(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
lalasticlala:
Likes for those in support of pastors & tithing; those against Daddy Freeze and his anti-tithing/pastor messages

Oga lala, are you a Christian??
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by condomuser: 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Anyone who pays tithes directly to a pastor is a Fool

In this country we blame the government for everything, what have you done to develop the lives of people in your local community, yet when they tell you to stop giving pastors 10% you see the person as devil.

In developed countries, you can't preach to someone who pays government taxes about tithes, it is never done! .

All those people able to cough out 10 percent of their earnings is due to the fact they don't pay government taxes, in hindsight, that 10% is meant for the government but these pastors use their status to convert those money into their pockets.

Look at the lives of African pastors in Nigeria, South Africa and other African pastors, they are multi-millionaires. When Jesus was here, he never owned a bicycle, he only had his sandals.

Where do Nigerian/African pastors get their inspiration from?

Visit Paul Adefarasin's church in Lekki where he used over 50 plots to build a church premises, then you will understand fully well the future of Nigeria, when someone use over $85m to build a church then you will know humanity has really gone extreme.

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by tiger28: 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
dayowunmi:
The claim that payment of Tithes enrich pastors is unnecessary. Tithe was meant for pastors welfare in the first place. Perhaps Freeze forgets that some of these churches have thousands of pastors working on full time and some even have missionaries, tithes is meant to be used for paying them salaries! He makes stupid comments as if the G.O's are the only pastors of their respective churches. Don't be surprised if some of these G.O's don't even touch tithe money! Look at the words of Paul "In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel" 1 Corinthians 9:14 Tithe, offerings and First fruits are all scriptural and are means through which the church is meant to generate income to take care of salaries, building projects and general church maintenance and other programs. I seriously don't get what the ruse is all about
Pastors WELFARE and you seem them driving G wagons while you are trecking?Mumu!

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by shezzy93(f): 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
Daddy freeze u dey rant your mouth dey sweet u....the day wey God go get your time ehn that ur name "freeze" go turn to "frozen"....keep it up angry
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
I stand with Frezze, and i say we freeze the scaming Pastors and free the sheeples

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
The last time I checked Daddy freeze is on the left side, the upper left of the financial quadrant. When he gets to the right @ least upper right, I will take him seriously.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by atheist5(m): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
yorhmienerd:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Make person no talk wetin go make God vex for am....

lipsrsealed
wentin go make god vex.people make fun of imaginary deities every day,your jewish alfa nor fit do jack

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Koolking(m): 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
I and daddy freeze share the same view. Tithing is the biggest scam in Nigeria Christendom.

If I was a Senator, would raise a motion for tithing to be expunged from religious doctrines

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by jaxxy(m): 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
I go with freeze cos I believe tithe shud be by choice and not by law. Sm pastor use the law to guilt trip their followers to doing their bidding and it's wrong. Pst paul I happen to like a lot since my skol days bt his church is not prefect in certain regards.

Many churches are following worldly standards in terms of financial dealing and expenditures and far from the teachings and attributes of christ. I feel they hv disappointed the flock and that's why freeze voice has a place now.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Unik3030: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
daddy freeze keeps defeating them with facts n enough Bible references but all they do is insult him n shout am a tither,some do it to show support for there god of men while some so it for relevance. still none has been able to tackle him with facts

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by linearity: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
If it's lalasticlala, it's frontpage

Well, I'm a Christian.
I give my tithes.
I'm not forced or coerced to give it.

Jesus died that I might have life in Abundance, to the full, till it overflows.

If folks under the old covenant pay 10%,
I'm under a better covenant and my God deserve more than 10%.

If I don't pay my tithes, there is NO curse that will come upon me because I've been redeemed from the curse of the law.

If you must pay tithes, you are obligated to do it correctly as stipulated in the Bible.

1. You only pay tithe on the 1st,2nd,4th,5th and 6th years.
2. On the 3rd year, you are commanded to distribute your tithe to the poor, widow and hungry...this is not a choice, it is a commandment.
3. You must not pay tithe on the 7th year, it is the year of jubilee...you are commanded to eat your tithe before the lord.

But, if you want to give unto the Lord and his ministry as a new convenant Christian...you should not tithe, you should rather give willingly, cheerfully, not coerced or out of an obligation either to tithing in the Old Testament or from a preacher.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by ShootThemAll(m): 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by aribisala0(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
MrMystrO:
I am not a Christian neither do i belong to any Religion whatsoever, but i do believe Religion is still an absolute necessity For a lot of people, especially those from Third world countries like Nigeria! Yes, and here's why i think so: :
I am a deist, or theist at best, But contrary to my previous beliefs, i don't think our people,that is, ordinary Nigerians are Ready for the Raw undiluted truths about Reality and Life just yet. Religion was designed by a Group of Extremely smart men as a Tool for General mental slavery for the masses by playing on the mind of the individual, Providing them with easy answers to the most fundamental questions we ask as humans, Thereby keeping them all away from seeking further truths, and instead more concerned about other less complex things. The Truth is that this has really helped in keeping the masses in a tightly controlled state and also helped avoid the chaos that would occur if people discovered the real truths about Reality and Life itself. I do think the decline of Religion is inevitable and someday, our future generations to come will look back and laugh at how stupid we were for actually Believing some of the most unrealistic, extremely obvious fables man has ever known, and still claim to be advanced people. But That is still a long way to come and as for now, people especially in countries like Nigeria don't need to know the Raw truths just yet, Imagine a Murderer or a kidnapper,or a robber or rapist eventually turning to an atheist?? Doesn't sound too Nice right? What will be the inner force that will torment their conscience after committing Horrible acts? Some people haven't developed stable minds up to this time, to be able to act Right and possess good moral standards without religion just yet. So most people still need Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed and the rest in their lives for now before they can talk about moving on to deeper truths. So contrary to my previous beliefs that we as a people need to be free from Religious slavery, I now realize that Religion is absolutely necessary to Help maintain Order in the Society so for now, Daddy freeze should let Christians and other people practicing their various religions to be. This is my own take on this issue.

I think there are several assertions you make that are just as ignorant and baseless as many religions or doctrines. And your understanding of "REALITY" is very superficial. Everybdy is different and your reality is not the same as that of the next guy. It is night right now and at the same time morning somewhere else.
Religion and the associated "fables" as you call them have great utility just like watching a film or a play. The extent to which we believe "fables" or films etc varies with our development

A man sees a woman and she is "beautiful" ditto for a lion and lioness . Is beauty a fable? Everything is useful at some time for a little time even if only to better understand reality.
So when you tell your self you know the raw truths about life and reality you are only indulging yourself.
Yes organized relligion has many things wrong with it but it is useful for its subscribers at whatever level of evolveent they find themselves.
There is nothing like an abolute reality

What is shitt for one animal is food fo another

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by lagostokd: 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
This issue is either you're on the side of propagation of the kingdom of Christ or against it

People should be very careful of teachings supported by atheists, Muslims, and other unbelievers.

The fact that atheists, Muslims and other anti-Christian movements supports Freeze makes the message to be anti-Christ

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by avril9(f): 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Freeze has a point here why do pastors say if u don't tithe God will not open the windows of heaven,haven't they heard that Gods ways are not our ways. pay if u want to but let no man speak for God like he knows him so well.i personally stopped tithing for no reason two years ago, i discovered another quick way to move God is in praise simply for who he is,the situation notwithstanding (was in terrible grief then but i still found a way to praise, it was madness then, i was mocked).Now i can tell you the secret of David in prayers n praises, another way to move God is giving to the poor, friends, family,i will rather give a friend in need, an orphanage than give tithe to a church that has multiple businesses that can generate funds for sustainace

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by jaxxy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
Unik3030:
daddy freeze keeps defeating them with facts n enough Bible references but all they do is insult him n shout am a tither,some do it to show support for there god of men while some so it for relevance. still none has been able to tackle him with facts

Thank u my bro. These people do not hv the nerve to open their mouths or ask their pastors questions. Christ in his days didn't raise robots that follow like dey r remote controlled. They asked him questions and alot and he gave them answers.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by aribisala0(m): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
MirJay:
. Not paying your tithe don't have a curse attached. Tho what d guy doesn't know is that not paying tithes hinders certain blessings. We all pay tithes either we like it or not. Tis either u givr it to God or u spend it on d devil. Simple.
This is superstition.

Can you give examples of these so called "certain blessings".

The logicof you statemeent is that Christians have more blessings than none Christians
So tell us what these blessings are.

Are the Japanese people or the Korean people blessed?

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Unik3030: 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
JohnGainsville:
Only few understand the principle behind Tithing, just like charity... As you give wholeheartedly it comes back to you multiplied.
so God has turn to mmm? what about people who don't pay tithe n are still successful? for your information, 80% of billionaires on Forbes don't pay tithe cos they understand but they donate to charity n support homeless people who really need help badly not all those pastors that have more than enough, not pastors that are richer than presidents, not pastors that use your money to buy jets, designer wears, gold chains n d likes. if u know u really care n u want to help, y not go to the nearest hospital n foot the bill of that poor person on sick bed. don't u think he needs u money more than this billionaire pastors?

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by jayhansome: 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Paying my tithe is not the problem. The problem I have with most churches nowadays is that they teach us "doctrines" instead of "religion". So many churches go as far as recording the names and amount paid by every member as a reference in case you are having problems or need assistance. Why are pastors close friends to the highest donors in the church?

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Oluwaseyi00(m): 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
atheist5:
wentin go make god vex.people make fun of imaginary deities every day,your jewish alfa nor fit do jack

And when he shall visit you in his wrath, Hmmmm..... Even the mountains and the rocks can't protect you. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by iSpread(m): 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
I just paid my tithe last week...
Come and beat me am in Las Vegas.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by aribisala0(m): 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
If it's lalasticl.ala, it's frontpage

Well, I'm a Christian.
I give my tithes.
I'm not forced or coerced to give it.

Jesus died that I might have life in Abundance, to the full, till it overflows.

If folks under the old covenant pay 10%,
I'm under a better covenant and my God deserve more than 10%.

If I don't pay my tithes, there is NO curse that will come upon me because I've been redeemed from the curse of the law.

Folks under the old covnant paid 10% ? To WHOM?

Did you read it or did you hear?

Therein lies the problem

People claim to be Christian but do not read the bible

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by AreaFada2: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
MirJay:
. Not paying your tithe don't have a curse attached. Tho what d guy doesn't know is that not paying tithes hinders certain blessings. We all pay tithes either we like it or not. Tis either u givr it to God or u spend it on d devil. Simple.

Has that hindered Dangote, Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Richard Bronson, etc? shocked shocked

Instead Gates is spending billions on the poor who really need it.

First of all, is tithing mandatory according to the scripture after the death and resurrection of Christ? Is there a curse attached as many churches preach daily?

If not such church leaders are preaching false doctrine. Which is not acceptable unto God.

Nobody is saying Christians should not assist their church. Some can even assist with more than the value of the tithe.

But any true church has both a moral and religious duty to stick to biblical rules and teaching. Not make up ones for own financial benefit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Unik3030: 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
jayhansome:
Paying my tithe is not the problem. The problem I have with most churches nowadays is that they teach us "doctrines" instead of "religion". So many churches go as far as recording the names and amount paid by every member as a reference in case you are having problems or need assistance. Why are pastors close friends to the highest donors in the church?
it has even gotten to the point where church paste the name of tithe defaulters on notice board, makawhy? b4 some church join people together in marriage they must tender there tithe clearance certificate. it's obvious this people only care about your pocket. to add insult upon injury they Now have pos in church meaning any way Na way no excuse for not dropping money.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by atheist5(m): 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

And when he shall visit you in his wrath, Hmmmm..... Even the mountains and the rocks can't protect you. undecided
lol,what the f4ck are you saying,hitler gassed 6 million jews what did your god do,abeg make i see road

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Sultannayef: 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
Religion is the biggest scam on earth.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Themitope(m): 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Please don't spread false preaching, TITHING IS NOT NECESSARY IN THE NEW COVENANT. EVEN IN THE OLD COVENANT, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO EAT YOUR YOUR OWN TITHE, NOT GIVE IT TO ANYONE. READ YOUR BIBLE, STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED!

Where in the Bible is the tithe to be eaten by oneself. Go read the book of Malachi 3:8-11
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Rastamann: 12:00am On Nov 05, 2017
The emphasis on tithes and sowing seeds are just too much in our churches nowadays. Whether or not you pay titles or sow seeds God will still bless you.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Justbright(m): 12:01am On Nov 05, 2017
dayowunmi:
The claim that payment of Tithes enrich pastors is unnecessary. Tithe was meant for pastors welfare in the first place. Perhaps Freeze forgets that some of these churches have thousands of pastors working on full time and some even have missionaries, tithes is meant to be used for paying them salaries! He makes stupid comments as if the G.O's are the only pastors of their respective churches. Don't be surprised if some of these G.O's don't even touch tithe money! Look at the words of Paul "In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel shoulpd receive their living from the gospel" 1 Corinthians 9:14 Tithe, offerings and First fruits are all scriptural and are means through which the church is meant to generate income to take care of salaries, building projects and general church maintenance and other programs. I seriously don't get what the ruse is all about

B4 u comment further.. Hw much are dis churches pay their full time pastors?.... Very meagre!.. Some are paid as low as 20k per month... Pls there better ways of justifying ur point dan d path Uve chosen

First fruit offering are mainly for farmers in d early days.... Let me ask u dis... What we're d warrior given as first fruit offer in in dose days?arrow,sword or bounty?... Any church or pastors still laying claim to first fruit offerin is a scam... Ad for payment of tithe, apart from d old testament, tithe was hardly mention in d new convenient, which means it's not a must..... D rate at which pastor hammers on tithe dis days if Dey lay such empahsy of repentance, many pple would av been saved.... We are no longer under d law Cos Jesus himself has redeemed us from d curse of d law.... What Bible teaches in d new convant is free will offer in which attract even greater blessing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. / Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.