Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (49838 Views)

Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest / Man Dumps Church For Praising Highest Tithers In The Last 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by jayhansome: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
[i]
God bless u.... Do u know dat in redeem today, if ur tithe is not up to date and u want to marry, dat wedding will not hold except u pay up?... Even if u wanna bury ur old ones and their tithe book is not updated, no burial service.... Dats a pointer to the fact dat dis is a pure S. [/i]

My point exactly,different churches with different doctrines. This is a shameless practice by churches, bringing tradition into the church. Good help us all.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by pabostt: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
If it's lalasticl.ala, it's frontpage

Well, I'm a Christian.
I give my tithes.
I'm not forced or coerced to give it.

Jesus died that I might have life in Abundance, to the full, till it overflows.

If folks under the old covenant pay 10%,
I'm under a better covenant and my God deserve more than 10%.

If I don't pay my tithes, there is NO curse that will come upon me because I've been redeemed from the curse of the law.

Your last point nailed it.

If you are getting blessed in any denomination you belong, I wonder why you should withold your material blessing from such assembly.

Tithing in the new covenant which is a subset of giving is done as a response of our love to what Christ has done. None is coerced to do it but it is an out flow of love to Jesus.

So if daddy freezer doesn't want people to give tithe then what did he want them to do?

It is honorable to give than to receive.

I love and kiss your write up. Nice points.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by dayowunmi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
PrecisionFx:

""Even orphans and widows ought to receive social support from the government and not the church""

I stopped reading this trash wen I saw this, pls show me the Scripture backing this ur point up.

Only an idiot will say that in Israel there wasn't a central government.
As a graduate of psychology, I know that one of the traits of children is Tantrum's which is what u are doing. It will be pitiful if an adult cannot argue without insults. Perhaps you calm down and read my comment again since apparently you are slow in understanding. I never posited that orphans and widows ought to be provided for by government as being written in the Bible, what I said was that it is the duty of government to cater for the needs of her citizens especially the less privileged and the less vulnerable! It is done in most developed nations. Google "social contract" and read up. Secondly, Israel had no central government because in the time of the Levite's they had no King. Perhaps you don't also understand what central government means. There was no political leader for Israel when God commanded them to give tithes to cater for orphans, widows and foreigners. That was in Deuteronomy and Israel had no king then. It beats me that I could as well be arguing with an infidel or heretic who is only seeking an avenue for offense. Carry yourself and leave my mentions if the above is still not clear enough for you to grasp. Only God can help you. Have a good day
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by dayowunmi(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
spongeisback:

Please can you show us the bible passages supporting the bolded statement?
Numbers 18:21-28 and Leviticus 27:30-33 I believe answers your request
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by dayowunmi(m): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
ikukuhero:

My brother, please get your facts right. TITHES WERE NOT MEANT FOR THE PASTORS. Tithes were meant for the Levite's who had no inheritance in Israel. Thee tithes were meant to be brought as we had various kinds of tithes, but converted to cash for distance sake. Sir,don't be brainwashed, study your Bible yourself. Tithes are meant to be shared to the less privileged. Ever wondered why Jesus never paid tithe nor preached on tithing? Did Apostle Paul ever preach on tithing? The early Christians made willful contributions towards projects and helping each other. Tithes are not meant for salary payment, buildings, etc as you claim. Remove this gospel of tithing from churches in Nigeria and the world at large and see if the spate of Church birth Church business centre establishment will not reduce. But, I must state here that I pay my tithe despite my reservations on the subject matter. In conclusion, read the book of Deuteronomy.
We relate with God based on our revelations and understanding of him. it is not true that Jesus never mentioned tithe because he did in Matthew 23:23-24. While I know that all you stated is correct, I pay tithe because, I think it works! and secondly, the bible says seed time and harvest will not cease! I see it as a seed and am happy to give.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by dayowunmi(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
indoorscholar:

1cor 9 vs 12 .... If others are partakers of this power over you, are not we rather?nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ
You forgot to read that part...you're wekcome
That was Paul saying while pastors and apostles were collecting gifts and monetary support from their members he didn't collect! That does not mean those collecting are wrong sir. Paul also did not marry, that does not mean those that did are wrong!
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by dayowunmi(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
I don't think payment of their salaries is a concern if the G.O has enough in the coffers to buy a private jet which is equivalent to the lifetime salaries of all the pastors.

Pastors are entitled to good houses and cars. But mansions and Rolls Royce? Not one, not two but sometimes 10 exotic cars and still find ways to convince followers that they need more money. The saddest part is that most of the workers in these churches are volunteers.

The best part is that anyone can wake up any day and claim that s(h)e is called. There is no test and no proof. Since when are human beings totally honest? The good thing is in good times you come for thanksgiving and in bad times you are coerced to pay more tithe.In all, it is a win-win for all the scammers. Ever wonder why all of a sudden there is a proliferation of churches in Nigeria. Just about anyone now is called. To be a good modern day christian in Nigeria, you must leave your brain at home. Those pastors that got caught in scam, molestation, fraud and embezzlement; who called them? Every pastor is credible as long as his or her secret has not been revealed.

//
Sir, some of these pastors don't even rely on tithe! The few pastors with jets are also writers of several best sellers! and are guest ministers all around the world where they would likely receive honorariums! Its funny why we emphasize on pastors riding jets while only like 0.00000001 percent of Nigerian pastors actually have jets.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by aribisala0(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
dayowunmi:

Numbers 18:21-28 and Leviticus 27:30-33 I believe answers your request
Very selective and dishonest
The tithes referenced here was food and drink. Never money and it was EVERY THREE YEARS . Not every month

"At the end of every third year you shall bring out all the tithe of your produce in that year, and shall deposit it in your town. 29"The Levite, because he has no portion or inheritance among you, and the alien, the orphan and the widow who are in your town, shall come and eat and be satisfied, in order that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hand which you do.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Qzeems: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
MrMystrO:
I am not a Christian neither do i belong to any Religion whatsoever, but i do believe Religion is still an absolute necessity For a lot of people, especially those from Third world countries like Nigeria! Yes, and here's why i think so: :
I am a deist, or theist at best, But contrary to my previous beliefs, i don't think our people,that is, ordinary Nigerians are Ready for the Raw undiluted truths about Reality and Life just yet. Religion was designed by a Group of Extremely smart men as a Tool for General mental slavery for the masses by playing on the mind of the individual, Providing them with easy answers to the most fundamental questions we ask as humans, Thereby keeping them all away from seeking further truths, and instead more concerned about other less complex things. The Truth is that this has really helped in keeping the masses in a tightly controlled state and also helped avoid the chaos that would occur if people discovered the real truths about Reality and Life itself. I do think the decline of Religion is inevitable and someday, our future generations to come will look back and laugh at how stupid we were for actually Believing some of the most unrealistic, extremely obvious fables man has ever known, and still claim to be advanced people. But That is still a long way to come and as for now, people especially in countries like Nigeria don't need to know the Raw truths just yet, Imagine a Murderer or a kidnapper,or a robber or rapist eventually turning to an atheist?? Doesn't sound too Nice right? What will be the inner force that will torment their conscience after committing Horrible acts? Some people haven't developed stable minds up to this time, to be able to act Right and possess good moral standards without religion just yet. So most people still need Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed and the rest in their lives for now before they can talk about moving on to deeper truths. So contrary to my previous beliefs that we as a people need to be free from Religious slavery, I now realize that Religion is absolutely necessary to Help maintain Order in the Society so for now, Daddy freeze should let Christians and other people practicing their various religions to be. This is my own take on this Topic.

So you mean you're an atheist?
OK, continue.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Qzeems: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
Dongreat:
Many Nigerians truly have the IQ of 1.57 and that’s why it’s very easy to deceive them. Study wide, watch documentary’s and be a critical thinker. Do Nigerians know that religion was created by MEN to try understand the universe? Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism etc are all made by MEN to try explain a complex system. None is correct, yet none is false.
Now for Christians, during the time of emperor Constantine (325 AD) he summoned the bishops and pope to a meeting called the “council of Nicea”, and this is because there was division in the religion as some set called the Gnostic have a different approach such as they believe Christ was married to Mary magdalene and she bore a son as well as other things. Constantine called for the formation of a Bible, the expulsions of the Gnostics and Easter date unchanged. That was where a single Christianity was born. Even at the meeting a bishop was quoted to have said “it will do the people good to believe in the myth of jesus”.
Majority of the passage in the Bible wasn’t written by men possessed with the “Holy Spirit” but by cleaver scholars and that’s why sometimes you notice a clash in the passages; just like Christ was quoted saying “I come not to steal, kill... but bring eternal life, yet he was again quoted saying “if you think I come to make peace then you are deceived for I bring not peace but a sword”.
Do Christians know that 80% of the New Testament was from one man? And his name PAUL. Yes apostle Paul. And he did not write the passages but the passages were written based on his letters to the church, hence you have been quoting a letter not a “Holy Spirit” message. Do you know the cannon was highly scrutinized before publication, ie about 70% of written scriptures ain’t included such as the apocalyptic gospel of peter, the gospel of Judas, the act of Paul and Thelca, the complete book of Solomon, the complete gospel of peter etc.

I feel I am talking much and as Nigerians find it hard they may not read this anyway but if you need to know why they were excluded or more of the Whites Man Christianity, then just quote and ask for more.

I give you the lost gospels rejected from the Bible cause the early church wanted absolute control of the masses.

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/

So far you mentioned many religions, but only related how one is invented.
Please complete your arguments.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by christemmbassey(m): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
It doesn't matter the amount of scriptures twisted to support the FRAUD called "tithe".
the christian who pays tithe is a sinner, and the fraudster who collect, is a thief.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
dayowunmi:

As a graduate of psychology, I know that one of the traits of children is Tantrum's which is what u are doing. It will be pitiful if an adult cannot argue without insults. Perhaps you calm down and read my comment again since apparently you are slow in understanding. I never posited that orphans and widows ought to be provided for by government as being written in the Bible, what I said was that it is the duty of government to cater for the needs of her citizens especially the less privileged and the less vulnerable! It is done in most developed nations. Google "social contract" and read up. Secondly, Israel had no central government because in the time of the Levite's they had no King. Perhaps you don't also understand what central government means. There was no political leader for Israel when God commanded them to give tithes to cater for orphans, widows and foreigners. That was in Deuteronomy and Israel had no king then. It beats me that I could as well be arguing with an infidel or heretic who is only seeking an avenue for offense. Carry yourself and leave my mentions if the above is still not clear enough for you to grasp. Only God can help you. Have a good day

I couldn't read ur Idiotic post sir.

The Bible said we ''"pay tithes to levites, widows, orphans, fatherless, poor people, foreigners that have no land""

Now an online idiot says in recent times we shouldn't pay tithes to the people listed above in the Bible because we hlnow have a government....

Now same Fooooooooool still insists pastors should receive tithes n then government takes care of the poor... Lmao grin grin grin.

There's nothing meaningful to discuss wit u since all u can do is use ur psychology degree to remove Bible rules n add the ones u prefer grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by tintingz(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
MrMystrO:
I am not a Christian neither do i belong to any Religion whatsoever, but i do believe Religion is still an absolute necessity For a lot of people, especially those from Third world countries like Nigeria! Yes, and here's why i think so: :
I am a deist, or theist at best, But contrary to my previous beliefs, i don't think our people,that is, ordinary Nigerians are Ready for the Raw undiluted truths about Reality and Life just yet. Religion was designed by a Group of Extremely smart men as a Tool for General mental slavery for the masses by playing on the mind of the individual, Providing them with easy answers to the most fundamental questions we ask as humans, Thereby keeping them all away from seeking further truths, and instead more concerned about other less complex things. The Truth is that this has really helped in keeping the masses in a tightly controlled state and also helped avoid the chaos that would occur if people discovered the real truths about Reality and Life itself. I do think the decline of Religion is inevitable and someday, our future generations to come will look back and laugh at how stupid we were for actually Believing some of the most unrealistic, extremely obvious fables man has ever known, and still claim to be advanced people. But That is still a long way to come and as for now, people especially in countries like Nigeria don't need to know the Raw truths just yet, Imagine a Murderer or a kidnapper,or a robber or rapist eventually turning to an atheist?? Doesn't sound too Nice right? What will be the inner force that will torment their conscience after committing Horrible acts? Some people haven't developed stable minds up to this time, to be able to act Right and possess good moral standards without religion just yet. So most people still need Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed and the rest in their lives for now before they can talk about moving on to deeper truths. So contrary to my previous beliefs that we as a people need to be free from Religious slavery, I now realize that Religion is absolutely necessary to Help maintain Order in the Society so for now, Daddy freeze should let Christians and other people practicing their various religions to be. This is my own take on this Topic.
Lol funny.

For how long will Nigeria or Africa be mentally caged and not free from superstitious, mythical beliefs? When will that start exactly?
Nigeria is a 3rd world country because people still hold Superstitions highly(one of the major problem), they believe an imaginary entity will do miracles to change thier country or the imaginary entity is angry at them, check many developed countries and tell me if they believe in this mythical beliefs.

If you say Nigerians still need to believe in an imaginary entity is a deluded statement(no offense), I don't see this as a way forward in this country, being religious is ok but can someone be religious and not believe in Superstitions? I guess few.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Justbright(m): 12:12am On Nov 06, 2017
MEILYN:
I didn't bother to read your nonsense. Why compare Christianity with politics? Are you high?

Abeg leave dat munmu guy... Comparing religion Wt politics
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Justbright(m): 12:18am On Nov 06, 2017
kerry57:
When out of all names in the world, somebody chooses to bear freeze, what do u expect of him.
If tithing is obsolete bcoz its of the Old Testament, then where is the ten commandments that guides the Christian life.
The best principle that guides me in the house of God is not caring about what the money is used for by man bcoz I had never given it to man in the first place. Whatever they use it for is btw them and God, it's clear in the Bible cos judgement will stand from the house of God.
Tithing is a God's command and shouldn't be redefined by people seeking for attention.

It is called gullibility.... And d Bible said, once u know d truth u will be free.... Free urself from mental slavery
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by InvertedHammer: 4:39am On Nov 06, 2017
dayowunmi:

Sir, some of these pastors don't even rely on tithe! The few pastors with jets are also writers of several best sellers! and are guest ministers all around the world where they would likely receive honorariums! Its funny why we emphasize on pastors riding jets while only like 0.00000001 percent of Nigerian pastors actually have jets.

/
Religious organizations are tax-exempt because it is supposed to be a charitable organization like Red Cross, Humane Society, etc. And just as these organizations have been overtaken by human greed, churches are under the shackles of deceitful preaching of fraudulent pastors.
At a point, the US Senate had to step in and some prosperity pastors were run out of town.

If a pastor is running a side business and co-mingling funds with the church to evade tax, then the pastor is a fraudster. Take a look at what MFM is going through in USA now per tax evasion. If the pastor says that the fund for the private jets come from his side business, can we see his tax certificate because such peripheral enterprise is not tax-exempt by law? They know what they are doing. Their motives are not pure. Some people find it difficult to face the truth. No one is forcing anyone to stop tithing. BUt if you must tithe, one needs to understand
that it is not an obligation. Tithing has been ingrained in Christians just as "72 virgins" dogma had been tattooed into the brains of poor muslims.
Trying to change such indoctrination will take centuries so I am not the least surprised that many are falling for the shenanigan.
The derision christians use to look at muslims per the 72 virgins is the same muslims should use to look at christians for believing
that handing out money to wealthy pastors will buy them a place in heaven. While the christians are reserving their
enjoyment in heaven, the pastors are living their own heaven on earth. Who is the idiota?

0.0000001% of Nigerian pastors have jets. The remaining 99.99999% are aspiring to have private jets. And the milking gets more stealth.

\
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by dayowunmi(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
Religious organizations are tax-exempt because it is supposed to be a charitable organization like Red Cross, Humane Society, etc. And just as these organizations have been overtaken by human greed, churches are under the shackles of deceitful preaching of fraudulent pastors.
At a point, the US Senate had to step in and some prosperity pastors were run out of town.

If a pastor is running a side business and co-mingling funds with the church to evade tax, then the pastor is a fraudster. Take a look at what MFM is going through in USA now per tax evasion. If the pastor says that the fund for the private jets come from his side business, can we see his tax certificate because such peripheral enterprise is not tax-exempt by law? They know what they are doing. Their motives are not pure. Some people find it difficult to face the truth. No one is forcing anyone to stop tithing. BUt if you must tithe, one needs to understand
that it is not an obligation. Tithing has been ingrained in Christians just as "72 virgins" dogma had been tattooed into the brains of poor muslims.
Trying to change such indoctrination will take centuries so I am not the least surprised that many are falling for the shenanigan.
The derision christians use to look at muslims per the 72 virgins is the same muslims should use to look at christians for believing
that handing out money to wealthy pastors will buy them a place in heaven. While the christians are reserving their
enjoyment in heaven, the pastors are living their own heaven on earth. Who is the idiota?

0.0000001% of Nigerian pastors have jets. The remaining 99.99999% are aspiring to have private jets. And the milking gets more stealth.

\
Well said only that nobody ever said tithe helps one to make heaven. Tithe is an act of giving through which u expect God to bless the works of your hands here on earth.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by AlanSugar(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2017
delexy123:
There is a difference between paying tithes and doing good.

And your point is Good or bad, pastors must chop tithe monies, is that it? Is this your point? Continu.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2017
indoorscholar:

Lmao did you just pull that number out of your ass or something? Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Liechtenstein are mostly atheists (close to 80%) and they are the most peaceful countries on earth.

Which Switzerland ? Which Austria ? Which Liechtenstein ? Are you high ? undecided What kind of dirty malodorous lies are these ? These are Christian-dominant countries , with a massively growing Muslim population

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by shegz24(m): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2017
Tithing is not a do or die... im not in support of Freeze but I'm not entirely against him.
....many churches make it look like if u dnt pay tithe (even if u are still jobless or a student) u wont make heaven.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by felixomor: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Which Switzerland ? Which Austria ? Which Liechtenstein ? Are you high ? undecided What kind of dirty malodorous lies are these ? These are Christian-dominant countries , with a massively growing Muslim population
Lol grin
The guy is brainwashed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2017
felixomor:

Lol grin
The guy is brainwashed.

Honestly grin

Nigerian atheists and their hilarious chimeras . grin What rubbish cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by aribisala0(m): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
dayowunmi:

Well said only that nobody ever said tithe helps one to make heaven. Tithe is an act of giving through which u expect God to bless the works of your hands here on earth.
Good why not leave people that don't want god to bless the work of their hands.Why threaten them?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by SwagPower: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Notmyproblem:

There is a big hole in your assertion. In most Western European countries majority of the population do not believe in life after death ( by your statement there is nothing to keep them in check hence there is a big chance that chaos will reign) but as today they have the "most humane" leaders and citizens that are considerate and respect the sanctity of lives of their fellow citizens (at least majority of them). Now place this societies side by side Africa/middle East both happen to have majority of faith based inhabitants compared to the world, given the "check and balances" and chance of loosing put from life after that we have been promised, these two region are home to the "most inhumane" political leaders you ever think. The citizens are not left out in both being inconsiderate and pain in the neck of their neighbors.

Please brother can you at least give us an explanation of why things are that way?
A big hole.. Wow ..well I hope u grt at long jumps..grin..

Like I said in d comment u quoted “Some of us have transcended dt primitive stage”..

Religion as MrMystro explained was made 4 simpler minds at a tym wen man hardly understood d natural happenings round Abt him.. These western Europeans have a far reaching understanding of d workings of d universe n so often do not need to turn to religion to give em answers abt occurrences around dem..

Wat u nid to understand is these minds have matured well enough n so they wouldn't engage in “inhumane” acts not out of fear of d afterlife(uve established they don't believe in all dt)but simply Becos dey have been able to establish a system of morals so simple dt Dey know causing injury to a fellow human is unacceptable...
Abt ur assertion dt most western Europeans do not believe in life after death.. Do u care to pls explain how u arrived at dt...
#Shalom ..grin
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Notmyproblem: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2017
SwagPower:

A big hole.. Wow ..well I hope u grt at long jumps..grin..

Like I said in d comment u quoted “Some of us have transcended dt primitive stage”..

Religion as MrMystro explained was made 4 simpler minds at a tym wen man hardly understood d natural happenings round Abt him.. These western Europeans have a far reaching understanding of d workings of d universe n so often do not need to turn to religion to give em answers abt occurrences around dem..

Wat u nid to understand is these minds have matured well enough n so they wouldn't engage in “inhumane” acts not out of fear of d afterlife(uve established they don't believe in all dt)but simply Becos dey have been able to establish a system of morals so simple dt Dey know causing injury to a fellow human is unacceptable...
Abt ur assertion dt most western Europeans do not believe in life after death.. Do u care to pls explain how u arrived at dt...
#Shalom ..grin

First look up the number of based locals not number of faith based immigrant. I lived in the west during which time I have worked on projects that gave me access to some countries national registry. I don't have to say more .
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by SwagPower: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Notmyproblem:

First look up the number of based locals not number of faith based immigrant. I lived in the west during which time I have worked on projects that gave me access to some countries national registry. I don't have to say more .
Aight..asked cos recent info I came across revealed dt although d atheist or non religious population of Europe has bn on d increase.. They however r not yet the majority..
Tanx anyway. ..
#Shalom
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Gggg102(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
All I see in daddy freeze talks is just ignorance and lack of understanding

Its the Lord that commands tithing, it's not any pastor.... So therefore it must be obeyed

it is also the Lord's command to buy food and strong drink with your tithe.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by aribisala0(m): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2017
But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Notmyproblem: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
SwagPower:

Aight..asked cos recent info I came across revealed dt although d atheist or non religious population of Europe has bn on d increase.. They however r not yet the majority..
Tanx anyway. ..
#Shalom

In as much as there are still majority that believe in the existence of a God but majority are still not religious and do not believe in the traditional punishment/rewards awaits us after dead or that there is someone looking over us.

They have their moral flaws but when it comes to working for the good of everyone or treating people as human I think we are no where near them.

We only treat our families and close friends with decency but when it comes to choosing between our individual progress or that of the entire community irrespective of whether our families and close friends fall among the entire community in question we are most likely to go with self. To me that is the greatest impediment to our development as a nation.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Justbright(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
aribisala0:
But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.

They will never quote dis in our churches..... Guess dey don't av it in their own bible
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by SwagPower: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Notmyproblem:

In as much as there are still majority that believe in the existence of a God but majority are still not religious and do not believe in the traditional punish/reward awaits us after dead or that there is someone looking over us.

The have their moral flaws but when it comes to working for the good of everyone or treating people as human I think we are no where near them.

We only treat our families and close friend with decency but when it comes choosing between our individual progress or that of the entire community irrespective of whether our families and close friends fall among the entire community in comparison we are most likely to go with self. To me that is the greatest impediment to our development as a nation.

Aight.. We'll get dere.. A Tym will come when we in Africa will b free.. The revolution has begun already..More pple keep experiencing the awakening.. Jst dt most don't publicly profess to being non religious in our environs n I'm Sure u knw y ..grin
Been to d religious section of this forum b4
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Notmyproblem: 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
SwagPower:

Aight.. We'll get dere.. A Tym will come when we in Africa will b free.. The revolution has begun already..More pple keep experiencing the awakening.. Jst dt most don't publicly profess to being non religious in our environs n I'm Sure u knw y ..grin
Been to d religious section of this forum b4

I understand but to be honest at the present stage of our development religion serves a purpose - a purpose of hope. Imagine if not the hope that are the center of every religious messages in Nigeria what the suicide rate would have looked like. Imagine if most people could analyze the economy situation of the country correctly and realize that they are doomed that no matter how hard they fight they are never escaping poverty. On the other hand they were raised to not believe in message of hope and salvation and the promise of a better life hereafter if only they are patient enough. In such a hopeless state and with the understanding that dead puts an end to all the suffering without the possibility of having to answer for it after life most people will willing opt out of life.

In my opinion religion gatherings is our version of receiving psychological and emotional help in dealing with the situation we found ourselves in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu / I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.