Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? (2483 Views)

Bride Asked To Submit Her Breast Only To Her Husband On Her Wedding Day / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by assisttohire: 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
In a marriage, it is expected of a wife to be submissive to her husband in all ramifications. Over the years, it has become menial for a wife to sit fully at home and do nothing, hence the need to work.

Is it exigent of a wife to submit her hard earned salary to her husband at the end of the month?

Assisttohire asked a few persons this questions on the street of Lagos and had these funny answers.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inxuSlvShqU
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by thesicilian: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
A rich man adds to his wife's salary.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
No man I marry would even ask that of me as a matter of duty.

He can ask me to lend him an amount equivalent to my monthly salary. No problem with that. I'll do it joyfully because he'll repay it in 7 folds. cheesy
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
DID I SEE "SUBMIT SALARY"?
WHO DOES THAT? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

He can ask me to lend him an amount equivalent to my monthly salary. No problem with that. I'll do it joyfully because he'll repay it in 7 folds. cheesy

7 FOLDS KE,

IS YOUR HUSBAND BET9JA?

3 Likes

angry
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by ubunja(m): 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
thesicilian:
just like that you went off topic.
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by YomiTee123(m): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]lol.... Not ladies of nowadays they will wanna collect from you to add to their own...
#fish_brains
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Mandrake007(m): 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
yes!! following the biblical rule 'a wife must be submissive to her husband' and for equality's sake as well,shebi na wetin feminists want
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by amakadihot87(f): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
O di egwu...........he wount even know how much i earn

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
I wouldn't even ask.

I am working so so hard so that I can be in a place of comfort that will exclude looking at my wife's money.

It would be an unwanted stress to begin handling your woman's finances. Of course she has to spend money in the home but that should stem from a place of wanting to do it and not compulsion because "my husband said so".

Are you a Trans-woman? Hit me up.
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Never! grin

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by swiz123(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
thesicilian:

You are a sorry mistake for a man.

Unbehalf of all real men around the world, we officially disown you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by swiz123(m): 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

pray you even get married in the first place.. Men are scarce is not just a cliche‘

3 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by roarik(f): 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
NEVER...for wat na. undecided
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by kelish(f): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
because of why!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Khonifer: 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
The thought shouldn't even cross her mind
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Lionessza(f): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
LOL, that's crazy . Why dosent he submit the money to me ?. In my culture a man gives the wife his wallet , to take care of the home stuff and the children, including his needs.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mandrake007:
yes!! following the biblical rule 'a wife must be submissive to her husband' and for equality's sake as well,shebi na wetin feminists want
What has equality gat to do with a woman submitting her salary to her husband? abi men dey submit their salaries to their wives?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
thesicilian:

undecided Nonsense
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What has equality gat to do with a woman submitting her salary to her husband? abi men dey submit their salaries to their wives?

LOL, I wonder how the bible, submissiveness, submission of salary and equality can be in the same sentence... grin

3 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL, I wonder how the bible, submissiveness, submission of salary and equality can be in the same sentence... grin
The op is just a gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Mandrake007(m): 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
same thing equality gotta do with when women expect men to pay for sex and spend on them,don't you want equality?
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by popefuse(m): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
No. but stupid question
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
Yes she should

Men are far better managers of money.

Women will just waste the money on shoes and handbags

Money a smart man will invest in ps4 and 4k hdr tvs

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
Who does that?This is a clear example of monkey dey work baboon dey chop. grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Gofwane(m): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Personally, i can't do that. No matter how large her salary is or how little mine is! She can use it to assist me in running the home or she can use it for fashion and other petty things ladies like. That's her problem.

At most, i can borrow some amount from her and ensure i paid it back.
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by LordKO(m): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Submissiveness doesn't mean absence of independence. And of course, independence doesn't mean absence of thoughtfulness.

To the question, NO - except if she's to do so volitionally for a harmonious reason.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Adamummya(f): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
LordKO:
Submissiveness doesn't mean absence of independence. And of course, independence doesn't mean absence of thoughtfulness.

To the question, NO - except if she's to do so volitionally for a harmonious reason.

you're such a darling

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
oyb:
Yes she should

Men are far better managers of money.

Women will just waste the money on shoes and handbags

Money a smart man will invest in ps4 and 4k hdr tvs

Really?

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Dontquit: 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
I had to help my neighbor I'm crushing on to carry two bags of table water to her room in the 3rd floor. She thanked and asked me to drop it in front of her room that her Boyfriend is inside and will take it inside. Petty me, I immediately return the water down stair.
Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busted ( Here2fuk & Queenbelle) : Love Scam Is Uncovered On Nairaland / What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. / The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.