Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! (9005 Views)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / If U Know Why Sex Is Sweet, U Will Be Careful / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by bingbagbo(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2017
lipsrsealed
SEX IS SWEET BUT...

Have you ever wondered why God carefully positioned a membrane of blood in a lady’s sexual opening? It is a tinny membrane that partially or completely covers the opening of the vagina. It is called the “HYMEN”.

Why would God-Our Maker put a breakable tissue full of blood at the very door of the sexual opening of the female? Why is it filled with blood that spills away when it is broken

It is God (our creator) who set that blood filled vessel there as a covenant blockage, a sign and a token of a covenant between the bearer and whoever plunges into her opening.

Before God, the disvirgining of a lady is not a casual act of fun. It is a serious covenant struck and confirmed by the blood shed on that day.

This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever plunges in to this woman shall only be able to do so by making a blood covenant to be joined to her for the rest of his life, from that point onward.

Little wonder why sexual intercourse was designed by God to take place only and only after the marriage contract is sealed. The one who made the body (the hormones, organs, nerves, tissues, e.t.c) said it in clear terms in 1 Cor.6:13 ,

“Now, the body is not for fornication”.

Anyone who chooses to use the body for fornication must know that he/she is working directly against God’s plan and there would definitely be a consequence now or at old age!

There is a spiritual bonding, a supernatural process that takes place in a lady’s heart to the first guy that enters in to her especially at that particular time when the hymen breaks.

There is no covenant without blood: this is why the membrane contains enough of it. As a matter of fact, what happens the first time a lady has sex is not just sex but an immersion and a bathing of the man with her hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is highly recognized in the spirit realm of both light and darkness!

Many have washed useless boys with that hymen-blood. Many have struck irreversible covenants with men that have nothing to do with their destiny. Many have shared that hymen blood in sexual activity with demon possessed men while some others have struck such precious covenants with their fingers, candle sticks and intimacy gadgets as they exercised sex with it.

If only they knew, many girls who carelessly allowed themselves to be disvirgined in a bid to be among the so called “big girls” would never have done so.

This partly explains why many girls are not yet married, yet their spiritual composition is already shattered
and imbalanced, because they have mingled their souls with that of different men.

Dear Singles, know today that there is a definite proportion of your virtue that leaves you each time a man enters into you and when that man leaves you, he leaves with it.

Just imagine how much of yourself would be lost each time a man enters into you without any properly signed marriage bond or contract.

Sex is a spiritual affair, giving of yourself to another has strong and terrible spiritual implications. A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit of the man that broke it, and any other spirit whatsoever that may have mingled with that man’s spirit, those who have mingled theirs with him and the spirit of any other man that enters into you thereafter.

Pre-marital sex is not fun at all. What happens between the lines could be deadly and dangerous. The very first day a lady, or a man does that, there will be spiritual transfer of destiny.

The sin of fornication gives demons and
occultist people direct access into your God's given destiny..

BUT THERE IS GOOD NEWS....

If you are reading this post, and you are not yet married but you have lost your virginity in ignorance, hope is not lost. In times of ignorance, God over looks.

If you surrender your life today to Jesus Christ and stop having sex with any man you are not married to, He will redeem you and will restore your virginity and break every covenant you might have contracted unknowingly through sex, and why not give you a good husband.

So guys, ZIP UP!!
Girls, WISE UP!!

The fly that refuses to heed to advise follows the corpse to the grave.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by ekensi01: 9:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Nice one. You deserve my traffic

Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by bingbagbo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
ekensi01:
Nice one. You deserve my traffic

Thanks bro
Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by Pizzy01(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
Deep

Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by mzhorlah(f): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
true talk

Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by Martin0(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
mzhorlah:
true talk
Na wa ooo.. My sister sex is not sweet ooo Who sex epp

Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by johnson232: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
The write up is quite revealing
Op thumbs up

Just that those things don't work as many portray them to be, unless there is repercusion after death, but on this earth, no level...People who engage in these things tends to even progress the more....All the same, nice write-up....

Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by bingbagbo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
johnson232:
The write up is quite revealing
Op thumbs up

Just that those things don't work as many portray them to be, unless there is repercusion after death, but on this earth, no level...People who engage in these things tends to even progress the more....All the same, nice write-up....

You think so?
Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by AryEmber(f): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
A guy opened a thread about how a good percentage of ladies is not born with hymen. What do you have to say about that and females who lost theirs not through sex

Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by Maradona98: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Op try to give credit to whoever or wherever you copied this from.
Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by Maradona98: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
bingbagbo:

You think so?

Did you write this or copy it?
Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
***In 2baba's voice***
As you dey for there dey claim you holy so
I hope you holy pass Elijah sha
Hope you holy pass the prophet sha
Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nice one bro
Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by cookieL: 12:00am On Nov 07, 2017
Nice one bro...God bless you dear
Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by aysnoopy(m): 1:44am On Nov 07, 2017
nice one op.
this kind thing won't reach front page because it's not all about snakes and tonto and all other shit
Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by Earthquake1: 1:54am On Nov 07, 2017
Sex is sweet... I didn't read the other ones.

Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by festwiz(m): 6:13am On Nov 07, 2017
There are several ways the Hymen can be broken e.g Rigorous exercise. And to be honest, there is no big deal to it.
Here is an article talking about it's purpose. Also, Elephants have hymens too. Guess God wants virgin Elephants.
http://discovermagazine.com/2014/nov/3-ask-discover

Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Sex is sweet ko.. what's sweet there undecided
Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by festwiz(m): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:
Sex is sweet ko.. what's sweet there undecided
If you've ever attained 'satisfaction' you'd know it is.
Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 07, 2017
festwiz:
If you've ever attained 'satisfaction' you'd know it is.

Oh I've been hearing about sex but i've never done it.. so I don't really know
Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by festwiz(m): 7:20am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:

Okay, good for you. Come back to comment when you've got experience.
Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 07, 2017
festwiz:
Okay, good for you. Come back to comment when you've got experience.

Oh I will wink
Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by muller101(m): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:

hmmmmm

Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 07, 2017
muller101:
hmmmmm

I'm serious joor
Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by festwiz(m): 7:30am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:

Oh I will wink
Sure. Have a good day. smiley
Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by muller101(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:

I'm serious joor
really!

Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 07, 2017
muller101:
really!

Lol don't be like that
Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by muller101(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:

Lol don't be like that
na so the spirit lead me o grin
Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2017
muller101:
na so the spirit lead me o grin

Goodmorning

Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by chiraqDemon(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2017
bingbagbo:
lipsrsealed
SEX IS SWEET BUT...

Have you ever wondered why God carefully positioned a membrane of blood in a lady’s sexual opening? It is a tinny membrane that partially or completely covers the opening of the vagina. It is called the “HYMEN”.

Why would God-Our Maker put a breakable tissue full of blood at the very door of the sexual opening of the female? Why is it filled with blood that spills away when it is broken

It is God (our creator) who set that blood filled vessel there as a covenant blockage, a sign and a token of a covenant between the bearer and whoever plunges into her opening.

Before God, the disvirgining of a lady is not a casual act of fun. It is a serious covenant struck and confirmed by the blood shed on that day.

This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever plunges in to this woman shall only be able to do so by making a blood covenant to be joined to her for the rest of his life, from that point onward.

Little wonder why sexual intercourse was designed by God to take place only and only after the marriage contract is sealed. The one who made the body (the hormones, organs, nerves, tissues, e.t.c) said it in clear terms in 1 Cor.6:13 ,

“Now, the body is not for fornication”.

Anyone who chooses to use the body for fornication must know that he/she is working directly against God’s plan and there would definitely be a consequence now or at old age!

There is a spiritual bonding, a supernatural process that takes place in a lady’s heart to the first guy that enters in to her especially at that particular time when the hymen breaks.

There is no covenant without blood: this is why the membrane contains enough of it. As a matter of fact, what happens the first time a lady has sex is not just sex but an immersion and a bathing of the man with her hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is highly recognized in the spirit realm of both light and darkness!

Many have washed useless boys with that hymen-blood. Many have struck irreversible covenants with men that have nothing to do with their destiny. Many have shared that hymen blood in sexual activity with demon possessed men while some others have struck such precious covenants with their fingers, candle sticks and intimacy gadgets as they exercised sex with it.

If only they knew, many girls who carelessly allowed themselves to be disvirgined in a bid to be among the so called “big girls” would never have done so.

This partly explains why many girls are not yet married, yet their spiritual composition is already shattered
and imbalanced, because they have mingled their souls with that of different men.

Dear Singles, know today that there is a definite proportion of your virtue that leaves you each time a man enters into you and when that man leaves you, he leaves with it.

Just imagine how much of yourself would be lost each time a man enters into you without any properly signed marriage bond or contract.

Sex is a spiritual affair, giving of yourself to another has strong and terrible spiritual implications. A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit of the man that broke it, and any other spirit whatsoever that may have mingled with that man’s spirit, those who have mingled theirs with him and the spirit of any other man that enters into you thereafter.

Pre-marital sex is not fun at all. What happens between the lines could be deadly and dangerous. The very first day a lady, or a man does that, there will be spiritual transfer of destiny.

The sin of fornication gives demons and
occultist people direct access into your God's given destiny..

BUT THERE IS GOOD NEWS....

If you are reading this post, and you are not yet married but you have lost your virginity in ignorance, hope is not lost. In times of ignorance, God over looks.

If you surrender your life today to Jesus Christ and stop having sex with any man you are not married to, He will redeem you and will restore your virginity and break every covenant you might have contracted unknowingly through sex, and why not give you a good husband.

So guys, ZIP UP!!
Girls, WISE UP!!

The fly that refuses to heed to advise follows the corpse to the grave.
So what of girls that break the hymen from physical activity. Exercise, and stuff like that. Have they made blood covenant to be involved in that activity for life? grin
Skerraut

Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by ayusco85(m): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:

I'm serious joor

True Story
Re: Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! by jossypet(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2017
True insight. We young ones should be careful with our body and future. OP can u pls also say something about rape victims? Thank u

This Picture Of The Hottest Slay Queen Got Us Up / Different Types Of P*ssi*s Alive (photo) / A Lady's Experience After Sleeping With A Dog (photos)