Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA (39133 Views)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by zoba88: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
A Nigerian man shocked his girlfriend with a proposal at Akwa Ibom International Airport on her return from USA and she said yes.Madestudio1 shared the story and wrote...

'SHE SAID YES. 
Man proposes to girlfriend on her return from the USA at the Akwa Ibom International airport.madestudio1 travelled all the way to capture this fine moment'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-on-her.html?m=1

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by xreal: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
Why he no go propose?

He don see fresh skin. Check out her legs.

I have some questions.

Is Akwa Ibom airport really an international airport?

U.S flight?

Abi the girl first land for Lagos con enter another local flight to uyo?

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Akkord4gov: 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Guys,pls let us stop all these and safe shy guys like us, before our girlfriend start saying "baby,u must propose to me in public before I accept to marry you"

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
innovation = Zero.. Spontaneity = 100%

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Young03(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
which soap that girl dey use
I go like buy am o

15 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Adedaniel211(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
I'll never proposes to any woman in life till i rest in peace.. anyway am happily married and no proposes.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by MustiizRaja(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
like say she wont say yes before anf next thing they come here shouting she said yes

dakun ko rada rada kuro

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by doyinisaac(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Adedaniel211:
I'll never proposes to any woman in life till i rest in peace.. anyway am happily married and no proposes.
proposes indeed.....olodo

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Adedaniel211(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
doyinisaac:
thanks

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Adedaniel211(m): 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
doyinisaac:
thanks professor indeed

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by joseo: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
sharp guy.....no dulling

b4 anoda guy grabs the goodies

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by joseo: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
sharp guy.....no dulling

b4 anoda guy grab am for street you run go airport

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Asianguy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Fresh legs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by tempest01(m): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
No
xreal:
Why he no go propose?

He don see fresh skin. Check out her legs.

I have some questions.

Is Akwa Ibom airport really an international airport?

U.S flight?

Abi the girl first land for Lagos con enter another local flight to uyo?

International in the making...I think they have the permissions down, not get operating international flights.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by NnamdiN: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lol I know that guy, make i ping am. Lips sealed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by northvietnam(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sharp attacker
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by blackbeau1(f): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
And that is how my friend made the news. Congrats Isong
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by hemartins(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Awesome. Ladies would definitely love this.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by myjobsfinder(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Oh my kod!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by cerowo(f): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Wow....splendid smiley
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
f#cking chinese everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Ojuororun(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Adedaniel211:
BAG GUY cheesycheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by seunlayi(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Na the dollars she bring he wants

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by enemyofprogress: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by sunkanmihassan1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Look at the Aba shoes and stock jeans lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by shurley22(f): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cute
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by delugajackson: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Idiok Aboy. E don sharperly book space. My guy no wan hear story.

E know say once she reach ground, other guys don claim am. Better thing no dey pass Ibibio man.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Whoeppme(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
I NEVER SEE WETIN GET POWER REACH THAT POMO WEY WOMEN CARRY INBETWEEN THIER LEGS grin grin grin ITS THE NUMBER ONE WEAKNESS OF MAN

grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Shinapraise(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
Do you know why the guy proposed ? It because buhari has dealt with him thoroughly so he want to use that guy as an escape route to USA the hustle is real oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience / "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.