Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,310 members, 7,860,760 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport (31182 Views)

Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad / Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route / Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike In 1981 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport by psalmhorah(m): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2017
nice 1 ambode .... eko o ni baje!!!
Re: Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport by Sirpaul(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2017
A+
Re: Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport by OboOlora(f): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2017
This guy be making other APC governors look like LG chairmen!
Re: Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport by nnokwa042(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2017
teebankz10:
Ambode is working
Lagos is moving smiley cheesy
I don die ,his working cus he bought boat for government officials?anyway I no blame u Lagos na only Dubai or London u dey see with ur eyes grin
Re: Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport by luvlymabel: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2017
I WOULD LIKE TO REPLACE THIS MAN FOR ROCHAS......
Re: Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport by AdultMaleNegro(m): 9:47am On Nov 06, 2017
idkAttitude:
and the boat cannot capside likethis grin
your grammar already capsized.
Re: Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2017
deomelo:
What is the meaning of this rubbish. Boats to be used exclusively by state officials?

Lousiest Lagos state governor ever.I hope and pray this orobo clown doesn't get re-elected lai lai.

I miss Fashola sha..
the people commenting don't even know the difference between public transportation and private luxury boat. Wake me when I see any of you commenting commuting on that boat.
Re: Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport by umarshehu58(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2017
Isn't this a yatch
Re: Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2017
stillondmatter:
Fashola already set the pace

Yes. I rmmber when he got boats from julius berger for public transport. Ambode shouldnt have gotten d same size, what we need are ferries.
Re: Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport by judgedredd22(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2017
olabrad:

Work on your elementary English. Capside ko, capfront ni.

Re: Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport by forayfleo(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2017
The people of Lagos state pls speak for yourself and do the best voting in our next election, also note, that any issue that will come up in my state I have the right to speak how it is in my state I mean Rivers State not River stateooooo because my Governor is as well doing very well more than my president thank u.
Re: Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport by hermosa7: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2017
idkAttitude:
and the boat cannot capside likethis grin

"capside"

Re: Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport by teebankz10(m): 11:52am On Nov 06, 2017
nnokwa042:
I don die ,his working cus he bought boat for government officials?anyway I no blame u Lagos na only Dubai or London u dey see with ur eyes grin
grin grin

Re: Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport by peacemara54(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
This is good
check my signature
Re: Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport by belindar: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
So the boat is solely for the use of Lagos State officials. Why commissioning it if the public will not make use of it.
Re: Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport by deomelo: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rockyrocky:
the people commenting don't even know the difference between public transportation and private luxury boat. Wake me when I see any of you commenting commuting on that boat.

This is a luxury boat they bought for their own relaxation and enjoyment, it has nothing to do with water transportation.

Lagos is returning to pre-Fashola era, dirt and Filth is everywhere and Lagos infrastructures delivery is sliding.

Gone are the days when Fashola used to commission multiple projects every week, it's once every six months with this incompetent ambode.
Re: Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport by Shawnnn01: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
adadadon:

The same man you said has failed considerably is the same man that has finished renovating Gbagada general hospital, finishsing LASUTH Ikeja that your god Fashola could not finish for 6 years.

In terms of education lagos state just hired 1500 teachers constructed more buildings and funished such buildings for schools in Command-meiran. abule egba and a host of others, Is it because he does not upload photos like Fashola. As per housing the lagos homs built by Fashola were never handed over to people and Ambode came to clear the back log of houses not awarded.

Even if you want to be myopic, please be reasonably myopic

Deep down you know you are not fooling me, rather you are fooling the myopic lot liking your comment but you know the good thing about all this is that they will be the one to suffer the inadequacies of the govt.

You shamelessly lied Ambode came to clear the backlog of homes not awarded by Fashola but Lekki homes completed building in Ajah Ikorodu n Elegushi are presently lying fallow. Oh boy ? You people can lie o ! See as this one de lie like your life depended on it.

Omo Lagos hired 1500 teacher to teach in heaven or where ? Thunder strike you for this lie. Even Ambode is complaining about the slow pace of work on schools he initiated n you are here lying without any iota of shame he completed school in Meiran. Do you think I live in Spain ? Listen good Ambode is simply not showing picture simply because there are no pictures to show get that into your damaged biased skull.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport by mapet: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
deomelo:
What is the meaning of this rubbish. Boats to be used exclusively by state officials?

Lousiest Lagos state governor ever.I hope and pray this orobo clown doesn't get re-elected lai lai.

I miss Fashola sha..

Bros,

As if our "clocks" were synchronised. Immediately I saw that part, I was like.......WTF

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military / Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ / Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.