Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos (33207 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2017
Prodigal children make unah go well grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Smh..
something me and you will still do last last
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2017
You don't mean it?

Make God kuku blow trumpet make everybody go rest jawe
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2017
You don't mean it?

Make God kuku blow trumpet make everybody go rest jawe
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by stuffs4me(m): 8:51am On Nov 06, 2017
Muslim parents should always watch how they allow their kids to mix with unbelievers.

The young girl was decent until she started making friends with unbelievers.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by trustibk(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2017
hmm
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by MikkyT1(m): 8:54am On Nov 06, 2017
Cutehector:
These yoruba boys won't leave all these small girls alone

what's this one saying....it's too early to start thinking from y**sh.....receive sense abeg
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by 2shure: 8:55am On Nov 06, 2017
she don dey fuc
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Obere4u: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2017
stuffs4me:
Muslim parents should always watch how they allow their kids to mix with unbelievers.

You say what? ? ?
Ayam not understanding

Muslim thst preaches underage marriage?

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2017
stuffs4me:

this is where I don’t understand the Muslim faith we are all unbelievers if we don’t believe in the doctrine but it’s not by force though and your believers don’t have to Murder innocent people because they don’t believe as well in the North and around the world

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by tiredoflife(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2017
I know dis area very well
Once lived there
So many kid getting pregnant
Its not new
I see many daily and I am in shock
There was a girl
Brilliant girl
Till she started getting free rides to and from skool from one okada guy
He got her pregnant
She gave birth
Now she is mental
Heard the jazz the Yoruba boy used on her messed her up
Parents need to do more
Kids don't want to suffer
So any okada guy dat can offer free rides to school and some change
They follow angry

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by talk2percy(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2017
This Okada people sef...she's a fuvking minor, for fuvk's sakes!
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by wuhor: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2017
uhmmmmm

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by godofuck231: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
imagine 13 years old lawal had known the sweetness taste of rod undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided,

abeg leave akin alone, lawal go do sexual education in akin house nao lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If she's ready to settle down let them leave her alone after all if ashe graduate no job de available, the country don spoil so as the morals,
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by godofuck231: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Nwodosis:
First love in a lady's heart is like unquenchable fire, it is only unfortunate that this one is an underage and with the wrong man.
That's true but if that would kill the hungry and not set her into prostitution then may she be successful as a woman
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Dearlord(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2017
...With due respect, I pray this won't end up as a ritual case.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by enonche85(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2017
24sqm:
She has been brain washed

With preeq abi?
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2017
MikkyDaniel:
Those big men dating small girls una dey try o. One man in our compound was dating a 15 - 16 yr old girl till I fought with him during an argument. Its so bad
its so bad
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by agarawu23(m): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2017
Secondary school girls are doing things these days
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Dollabiz: 9:17am On Nov 06, 2017
Really
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by thedondada(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2017
13yr old when suppose dey do tye and dye for school dey collect 21yr old penis with our fear.

Failure of parenthood.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by tishbite41(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2017
afonja n kondo
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Wheezdom(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2017
stuffs4me:

mumu take dis .......

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by NotComplaining: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2017
Boy friend or nigga next door that was eyeing her for years until he suddenly snapped, whisking her away.

Sounds like euphemism for kidnapping

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by ElsonMorali: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Cutehector:
These yoruba boys won't leave all these small girls alone

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by ChiefAIE(m): 9:46am On Nov 06, 2017
[b][/b]End time children, imagine 13yrs old
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by johnfaleks(m): 9:47am On Nov 06, 2017
too bad...child abuse
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2017
13yrs and a bf? Jisos what is this world turning into. At age 13 I didn’t even know that a word like bf existed.

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by MikkyDaniel: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

its so bad
One Nigeria my foot lol grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Olicris(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
IN CASE YOUR ON ANY BET9JA WASAP OR TELEGRAM GROUP, BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Beards Lovers Come In(photos) / My Boss Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.