Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (55905 Views)

How My Wife Betrayed Me / My Wife Betrayed My Trust / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Maradona98: 5:59am On Nov 07, 2017
akpunda86:
at kreativegenuis im wearing the shoe knows where it pains me,My marrriage to her was a mistake,the Trust has been broken.whenever she says she wants to go,i pray she meant it only to be back and she there.

Then get a divorce.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by NoToPile: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2017
You were threatening a woman that has had 9 miscarriages that if she leaves you will go bring your child and your ex? shocked

What secret are you talking about, you said you told both her and her mum about your child, so what if her family knows.

Person dey hide him pikin again?

18 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
Please, grow up! Betrayal is a part of LIFE! kiss

One person can keep a secret.
Not TWO!

Anything you discuss with another is NO LONGER A SECRET!

Do like I do . . . . Pretend like I am not involved. kiss

I really would not care a whiff of rat’s fart

Let them do their WORST! cool

Na me TALK AM, NA ME DO AM!

Let the heavens FALL and let hell FREEZE! kiss

* no, i did not read the original post. first few lines too irritating! *

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Xyzee: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
akpunda86:
i had a child out of wedlock and when i met my wife,i told her and the mum and they said okay,five years into our marriage my wife told the sister,infact all my secrets with my wife,the sister knows.

Not that she did it in private but made a call to her in my presence,was my life secret with her but now her whole family knows,even if they know bf,no problem but now making me to know they know,i just hate her.

The love i had for her died immediately,I see more as a room mate now as she irritates,me,our kid just bond between us.

What happened......what is cause of problem,Its a pity but she has had 9 miscarriages and i told her im tired of hearing that news,well she flared up and said she be packing out,any small problem she packs her bag well i told her if she packs,ill go and bring my ex gf and daughter bk.

My marriage to her was a mistake,I'm just hating her everyday cos the worst i hate is my inlaws meddling in my affairs,,Am i the first guy to have a kid out of wedlock,then why she threatening me.For five years I have not seen my daughter but now i will,if my wife wants to go,she is free to go.

Guy, Cool down. I have been married for sometime and my wife reveals all my secrets to her siblings and mother and all I do is to laugh and move on without warning her. She doesn't do whatever I advise her to but would rather come and implement what her siblings tell her in my house. Very funny sha. Just have your plan B.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by bebe2(f): 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
akpunda86:
i had a child out of wedlock and when i met my wife,i told her and the mum and they said okay,five years into our marriage my wife told the sister,infact all my secrets with my wife,the sister knows.

Not that she did it in private but made a call to her in my presence,was my life secret with her but now her whole family knows,even if they know bf,no problem but now making me to know they know,i just hate her.

The love i had for her died immediately,I see more as a room mate now as she irritates,me,our kid just bond between us.

What happened......what is cause of problem,Its a pity but she has had 9 miscarriages and i told her im tired of hearing that news,well she flared up and said she be packing out,any small problem she packs her bag well i told her if she packs,ill go and bring my ex gf and daughter bk.

My marriage to her was a mistake,I'm just hating her everyday cos the worst i hate is my inlaws meddling in my affairs,,Am i the first guy to have a kid out of wedlock,then why she threatening me.For five years I have not seen my daughter but now i will,if my wife wants to go,she is free to go.

So u were hiding ur daughter??

U are not a nice man ooo, why couldn't u integrate ur child into ur new relationship?? Are u ashamed of ur own daughter. So ur daughter mother sees out on daddy's love because u marry person wey pass u??

And u telling ur wife who has had 9 miscarriages dat u are tired of hearing that news shocked. Do u know the physical and emotional pain miscarriage brings? Oga I beg check urself , u are not a good man.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by bebe2(f): 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
akpunda86:
The calls from her family. Pissin me off,shouting I want to kill he.me I'm fed up with her seeing her passes me off.for my first daughter I'll see her soon. Calling me daddy on phone weakens me,since she broke my trust,ill soon go and see the kid and her mother.There is noting more to hide.

It's ok to fall out of love with someone, sit down and have a chat. No be all separation and divorce suppose be fight.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Gooodlife: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
The miscarriage could be as a result of rhesus incompatibility. Please contact your doctor for checking

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2017
elantraceey:
The rate at which love turn into hate in split seconds these days is amazing.

So you mean you didn't know she nags alot before you married her? She didn't show any disapproval of your child before you guys tied the knot? Did all this just start now?

Please you and your wife needs a counselor and you both are just perfect for each other, immature adults. There's little or nothing nl can do for you.

Oh please. He never loved her. I have always had this theory that Nigerians do not know the meaning of love, giving, or selflessness. How to put somebody else first.
What we have in our marriages and relationships is a poor imitation of love.
What we have are marriages of self....... I've lost my train of thought.
Oh wellsmiley

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by djoe21(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
akpunda86:
The calls from her family. Pissin me off,shouting I want to kill he.me I'm fed up with her seeing her passes me off.for my first daughter I'll see her soon. Calling me daddy on phone weakens me,since she broke my trust,ill soon go and see the kid and her mother.There is noting more to hide.

I think you have always wanted this though.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by armyofone(m): 5:47am On Nov 13, 2017
I think you are having buyers remorse because you are feeling she can't give you a child.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by IhateInjustice(f): 7:06am On Nov 13, 2017
akpunda86:
@dominuqe I never abandoned. My first daughter. And mum,she from uyo and I ibo,we did the. Tradional rites along. The line two men came out claiming to be the father and an order given for rites to stop,was a bad omen.long story sha.

Divorce a long procedure I just want her to go I'm tired of marriage.i was not lucky,ull die before my time

You said two men claimed to be the father of the child, how are you sure that child is yours, have you done paternity test? I'm sure your desperation for a child is making you to hate your wife if not why considering your ex girlfriend now, you left her for a reason. Instead of loving and standing by your wife, you want to get back to your ex that cheated on you when you were dating her, you think she is more trustworthy than your wife?. If the daughter is truly yours, take care of her very well

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by prestigiouslady: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
You're a very selfish man.
So cos your wife told her family you had a child before marriage you're threatening her.
A woman who has had 9miscarriages and you're telling her you don't want to hear anymore of it. I've had one miscarriage in my entire life and I cried for months
You had to rub it in her face that you have a child and you'll bring her in(a child you're not even sure of the paternity?? ) theres no biggie bringing your child to your home, she has a right to be there.
That you're even think of going back to your ex irritates me, going back to your "vomit" you even threatened to have kids with different women...when you can't even handle this on your hands now...

Leave the woman, let her be And see how happy she will be eventually without you

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by womanofsteel: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
And they said true love never dies embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
So you are pissed because she told your 'secrets' to her 'family'? Or that she is yet to give you a child? Or you looking for an excuse to dump her?

How old are you sef?

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Alariiwo: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
You are not a responsible person yourself else you wouldn't have a child out of wedlock..

I'm sure she figured that out very late and got fed up with you.
Next time you'll keep your prick in your boxers or better still use condom till you're ready for responsibility.
Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by LoveMatchmaker: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

Hahahahahaha.

Did you read my laughter ? Well, you are funny. Because there is nothing to worry about and you have just destroyed your marriage just for the sake of your ego.

What the fucck is wrong with having kids whether in wedlock or out of wedlock since you guys have named marriage to be a wedlock ?

A woman has miscarried 9 times for you and you are not feeling guilt ? Can you even handle miscarriage once in your life without throwing tantrums ? You have virtually destroyed the woman and she is fed up. How can we tell that you are not fuccking your ex-girlfriend and mother of your child and this is making your brain soft.

Sit your asss down and be a man of the house and not some cry baby and know that a child is never a mistake whether in a marriage or outside marriage cos marriage a Human invention to maintain peaceful biological partnership but you can choose to be single and still make bodies for spirit to dwell on.

Call your wife and apologize for your weakness and let your child visit you once in a while. You must come to terms with the fact that you have a wonderful child and tell all friends and wife family that you had a child before marriage. I wonder why you hide your offspring for the sake of marriage, cos for me, a child is way up on the ladder of priority than marriage.

This is a fact you will learn as you become more intelligent than you are now. Your wife did nothing wrong in exposing your fatherhood, you are feeling sad cos your ego is leading you astray from being human to being what ever I can not describe. Which sane man will hide his own child for the sake of marriage.

You guys should stop being ignorant of laws of nature.

I am so glad a man is saying this to another man.

I cried when he complained that she has had 9 miscarriages and will not shut up about it. 9 miscarriages gbako!!! Poster is heartless o and married that woman for the job. He wants her family to think he is a saint.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by delishpot: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
akpunda86:
I had a child out of wedlock and when i met my wife, I told her and the mum and they said okay, five years into our marriage my wife told the sister, in fact all my secrets with my wife, the sister knows.

Not that she did it in private but made a call to her in my presence, was my life secret with her but now her whole family knows, even if they know bf, no problem but now making me to know they know, I just hate her.

The love i had for her died immediately, I see more as a room mate now as she irritates me, our kid just bond between us.

What happened......what is cause of problem, it's a pity but she has had 9 miscarriages and i told her I'm tired of hearing that news, well she flared up and said she be packing out, any small problem she packs her bag well i told her if she packs, i will go and bring my ex gf and daughter bk.

My marriage to her was a mistake, I'm just hating her everyday cos the worst i hate is my in-laws meddling in my affairs, Am i the first guy to have a kid out of wedlock, then why she threatening me.

For five years I have not seen my daughter but now i will, if my wife wants to go, she is free to go.

Why tell her you are tired of hearing about her miscarriage? If she hides it from you, you will still complain. Imagine if she gave you that reply after you go broke and come home with some sob story about why you can't afford good food for your family? Would you like it? Telling her to go and you will bring home the baby mama Haba! If she has a son and threatens you to go be with her ex and kid, would you like it?
It seems you are insensitive and already planning to dump her due to her inability to have kids.
Calm down and either move on or repair your marriage.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by sukkot: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
hmm man-woman wahala
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by tealaw(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Never get married

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by preciousoloye(f): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
it is well with your home all you need do is pray and be patient
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
It is so sad that a grown man (At least i am assuming because you are married) can come online and say all these and show so much hatred for his wife . . .
- Pal, how could you tell your wife you dont want to hear the news of miscarriage again from her, is she God or the one that is intentionally losing the kids?
- How could you be so insensitive and only care about your own side of the story and don't care how she feels
- You want the woman to keep all the secret to herself and yet you treating her like dirt?
- I think you owe that woman an apology
- What you called a secret isn't secret to start with, so you had a kid before marriage and you now make a big deal of it
- You telliing the woman that you will bring back home the EX woman and your daughter and you dont expect her to think this has always been on your mind all along?

As a matter of fact, i think the woman is better off without a kid like you being called a husband

For your information, have you done a DNA to even be sure the girl you are chasing your wife away for is your real daughter or that of one of your friends or neighbors?

Please draw your wife close and stop this Nollywood drama....

20 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
aye le o ibosi o grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Take a break from her and sit down and think things through... let her go or leave the house for 2 months and think about everything... sometimes you should be your own counsel but you have to be calm to make any decisions.

akpunda86:

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Divay22(f): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Phew!
Can't issues be resolved.. Every Lil quarrel is to pack out or want a divorce...
Getting married is becoming scary the more to me sad
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hey bro, relax! This is complicated. Don't just just look at issues from your end. She is a woman who has not been able to have kids, you are a man who has a kid somewhere already. The equation isn't balanced. Thats where her rage, jealousy is coming from. You are telling her you don't want to hear miscarriage issue, she is telling you she will sack you. She is using her power where she can when you are using yours. What secret? There is no secret with women oooo, especially with their familiy. Just look at issues from her end and stop with the sentiments. This state will pass

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Josh44s(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
akpunda86:
I had a child out of wedlock and when i met my wife, I told her and the mum and they said okay, five years into our marriage my wife told the sister, in fact all my secrets with my wife, the sister knows.

Not that she did it in private but made a call to her in my presence, was my life secret with her but now her whole family knows, even if they know bf, no problem but now making me to know they know, I just hate her.

The love i had for her died immediately, I see more as a room mate now as she irritates me, our kid just bond between us.

What happened......what is cause of problem, it's a pity but she has had 9 miscarriages and i told her I'm tired of hearing that news, well she flared up and said she be packing out, any small problem she packs her bag well i told her if she packs, i will go and bring my ex gf and daughter bk.

My marriage to her was a mistake, I'm just hating her everyday cos the worst i hate is my in-laws meddling in my affairs, Am i the first guy to have a kid out of wedlock, then why she threatening me.

For five years I have not seen my daughter but now i will, if my wife wants to go, she is free to go.

I didn’t want to comment but I just had to. I am a married man, before I got married I was a bad azz when it comes to women, but the moment I found her, everything stopped and I draw closer to God which became the foundation and motivation of me getting married to my wife today. You and your wife needs to draw closer to God for you too to be able to understand each other and respect each other. If my wife do something I don’t like, I simply tell her, she apologize and we have intense love making to seal off my forgiving her, vise-versa. As a man you need to man up by being patient with her. No woman is perfect, not even my wife and no man is perfect either, not even me or you. I will advice you both seek a marriage counselor and build your marriage around Christ bro or if you are a Muslim build it around Mohammed. Take it easy okay

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by delishpot: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Xyzee:

Guy, Cool down. I have been married for sometime and my wife reveals all my secrets to her siblings and mother and all I do is to laugh and move on without warning her. She doesn't do whatever I advise her to but would rather come and implement what her siblings tell her in my house. Very funny sha. Just have your plan B.

Are women this bad these days? Don't be angry o, just wondering who is raising our boys and girls nowadays. Boys only chase sex women only chase money. Marriage needs work but it seems bad girls marry good guys. Wow! Be strong bro.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
akpunda86:
Sharrap you scum!! You are so full of yourself, what are you that you cannot be corrected? Get lost!!!! Fooooooool

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by emperormossad(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

Hahahahahaha.

Did you read my laughter ? Well, you are funny. Because there is nothing to worry about and you have just destroyed your marriage just for the sake of your ego.

What the fucck is wrong with having kids whether in wedlock or out of wedlock since you guys have named marriage to be a wedlock ?

A woman has miscarried 9 times for you and you are not feeling guilt ? Can you even handle miscarriage once in your life without throwing tantrums ? You have virtually destroyed the woman and she is fed up. How can we tell that you are not fuccking your ex-girlfriend and mother of your child and this is making your brain soft.

Sit your asss down and be a man of the house and not some cry baby and know that a child is never a mistake whether in a marriage or outside marriage cos marriage a Human invention to maintain peaceful biological partnership but you can choose to be single and still make bodies for spirit to dwell on.

Call your wife and apologize for your weakness and let your child visit you once in a while. You must come to terms with the fact that you have a wonderful child and tell all friends and wife family that you had a child before marriage. I wonder why you hide your offspring for the sake of marriage, cos for me, a child is way up on the ladder of priority than marriage.

This is a fact you will learn as you become more intelligent than you are now. Your wife did nothing wrong in exposing your fatherhood, you are feeling sad cos your ego is leading you astray from being human to being what ever I can not describe. Which sane man will hide his own child for the sake of marriage.

You guys should stop being ignorant of laws of nature.
So it's his fault that she had 9 miscarriages? He should feel guilty because his 'spirit' is haunting her washed up womb right?
Cry me a river!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by crisycent: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
akpunda86:

Because of your so called wife, you refuse to see your own flesh and blood. If that woman is a reasonable person, she would have asked you to bring your child to your house so you guys grow as one family.

Since you were blinded by love fear, receive sense and do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Fhemmmy: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
Xyzee:

Guy, Cool down. I have been married for sometime and my wife reveals all my secrets to her siblings and mother and all I do is to laugh and move on without warning her. She doesn't do whatever I advise her to but would rather come and implement what her siblings tell her in[b] my house[/b]. Very funny sha. Just have your plan B.

It is her house too

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by kushme: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Thread owner, thank you for this piece of shi.t. You just confirmed my feelings concerning the every day fvcks in marriage. I wouldn't blame you and I wouldn't insult your wife like the folks here ; all I am going to say right now is: "god punish marriage". sad

make I hear my family and friends ask me of one useless marriage again.. angry

Misery loves company...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.