Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,086 members, 7,953,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (56335 Views)

How My Wife Betrayed Me / My Wife Betrayed My Trust / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by LyfeJennings(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
akpunda86:
There is a small firm im attached to that i got thru her uncle and any small squabble,she be calling the man,threatening she gonna sack me,at this point i told her to call the man,whether she called or not she is stupid,a woman of 32 years ,doing like a kid,a small thing she will be shouting with her voice,looking at her now and always irritates me as imsee my marriage to her as a mistake.

Marriage is a cross,but her own cross is too heavy for me to carry,a nagging woman irritates me.

Every day she wants to go,go so that ill be free,

ill send her this link so that she will follow and see comments.

So u got a job thru ur wife. No be curse but u will have to live thru hell. Women no dey do favor without sitting on it o. My guy, if U know what's best for U. Get urself a plan B and act like an idiot while the marriage last.
& I have to add this derogatory.
U ARE A MADDD MAN FOR NOT SEEING UR DAUGHTER IN FIVE YEARS COS U GOT MARRIED
O TI YA WEYREY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by delishpot: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
emperormossad:

So it's his fault that she had 9 miscarriages? He should feel guilty because his 'spirit' is haunting her washed up womb right?
Cry me a river!

Oh please shut up. How dare you call a woman such name? I hope karma visits you and let's see if we will call your dick with dead semen washed up dick.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Fhemmmy:

It is so sad that a grown man (At least i am assuming because you are married) can come online and say all these and show so much hatred for his wife . . .
- Pal, how could you tell your wife you dont want to hear the news of miscarriage again from her, is she God or the one that is intentionally losing the kids?
- How could you be so insensitive and only care about your own side of the story and don't care how she feels
- You want the woman to keep all the secret to herself and yet you treating her like dirt?
- I think you owe that woman an apology
- What you called a secret isn't secret to start with, so you had a kid before marriage and you now make a big deal of it
- You telliing the woman that you will bring back home the EX woman and your daughter and you dont expect her to think this has always been on your mind all along?

As a matter of fact, i think the woman is better off without a kid like you being called a husband

For your information, have you done a DNA to even be sure the girl you are chasing your wife away for is your real daughter or that of one of your friends or neighbors?

Please draw your wife close and stop this Nollywood drama....
God bless you sir.Op is being self centered.. I ll go back to my kid, go back to my ex. What imaturity

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by iliyande(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Oma307:
you need marriage experts on this

Are u married?
Nothing like marriage expert in this world....
The simple solution is that OP should learn to love his wife..

OP it seems you are highly temperamental...
Please do something about it.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by byemx06(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
ur write up na die ooo
lord pls intervene
RIP English......

baba if u not interested again pls let her go no one manage death relationship again

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by emperormossad(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
KreativGenius:

Guy na Spirit Husband i must tell you the truth, i've seen this in many settings, the massive mood swings and anger out bursts, carry am go see prophet, come back come confirm wetin i tell you. I won't talk more than this o
Then he should divorce her asap! You want him to contend with a spirit? A mere mortal like himself.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
akpunda86:
What genesis genesis is that she has a loud voice and when she shouts irritates and pass me off.

I have a child out of wedlock is a secret between. She and i.i don't want no third party.but now her whole family knows,cool she will see more of kids out of wedlock.i just want her out of my life. I'm fed up
fed up ni? you just started oh.. she's your wife and she will still remain your wife, be a man, talk to her and bring down your anger. God cannot give you a problem you cannot solve. be strong okay?
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by nellyelitz(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
A woman that will be threatening to sack you from your job, reveals your hidden secrets and frequently threatens to dump you is not a wife...

Bleep counsellors! they know nothing most of them are even crying in their marriages but they be forming i too know to gullible and hapless clients.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by benjida: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
embarassed
akpunda86:
I had a child out of wedlock and when i met my wife, I told her and the mum and they said okay, five years into our marriage my wife told the sister, in fact all my secrets with my wife, the sister knows.

Not that she did it in private but made a call to her in my presence, was my life secret with her but now her whole family knows, even if they know bf, no problem but now making me to know they know, I just hate her.

The love i had for her died immediately, I see more as a room mate now as she irritates me, our kid just bond between us.

What happened......what is cause of problem, it's a pity but she has had 9 miscarriages and i told her I'm tired of hearing that news, well she flared up and said she be packing out, any small problem she packs her bag well i told her if she packs, i will go and bring my ex gf and daughter bk.

My marriage to her was a mistake, I'm just hating her everyday cos the worst i hate is my in-laws meddling in my affairs, Am i the first guy to have a kid out of wedlock, then why she threatening me.

For five years I have not seen my daughter but now i will, if my wife wants to go, she is free to go.
kiss
akpunda86:
I had a child out of wedlock and when i met my wife, I told her and the mum and they said okay, five years into our marriage my wife told the sister, in fact all my secrets with my wife, the sister knows.

Not that she did it in private but made a call to her in my presence, was my life secret with her but now her whole family knows, even if they know bf, no problem but now making me to know they know, I just hate her.

The love i had for her died immediately, I see more as a room mate now as she irritates me, our kid just bond between us.

What happened......what is cause of problem, it's a pity but she has had 9 miscarriages and i told her I'm tired of hearing that news, well she flared up and said she be packing out, any small problem she packs her bag well i told her if she packs, i will go and bring my ex gf and daughter bk.

My marriage to her was a mistake, I'm just hating her everyday cos the worst i hate is my in-laws meddling in my affairs, Am i the first guy to have a kid out of wedlock, then why she threatening me.

For five years I have not seen my daughter but now i will, if my wife wants to go, she is free to go.
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
akpunda86:
There is a small firm im attached to that i got thru her uncle and any small squabble,she be calling the man,threatening she gonna sack me,at this point i told her to call the man,whether she called or not she is stupid,a woman of 32 years ,doing like a kid,a small thing she will be shouting with her voice,looking at her now and always irritates me as imsee my marriage to her as a mistake.

Marriage is a cross,but her own cross is too heavy for me to carry,a nagging woman irritates me.

Oga tell her all this naw! Why are you telling us about it and typing it on a public forum?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by samsam2019: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
akpunda86:

better send the fool away. There's a special kind of fulfilment when you break up with someone who has been threatening to break up with you cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Charly68: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
If your wife is behaving like a baby wife,you must braze up to be matured ..no big deal in the issue at stake..be the man & protect your home..if she threatens to leave again..let her be and see what will happen after three weeks ..Until she carries out her threat she wont realize how deep she loves you..but I can assure you that it is just a minor trait an immature lady ..Be more tolerant and care less about her family meddlesome attitude..never hide your baby from anybody so as not to be a failed father in the future..Be bold enough to defend your action & if she is not ready to accommodate that she will go her way

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
LMAO!
The man is tired, I don't blame him...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by stacyadams: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin grin brother nnmadi every night and day u dey samankwe grin i tell u no gree.i advice u no hear..u say all na story ..i warn u no hear..i begy u no hear.when ur eyes go clear dem no dey telli person... grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Bibi294(f): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
akpunda86:

You once chose her over your babymama and not you wanna bring your babymama and daughter into this shii.. My two cents is this... Bringing in another woman into the picture is like making your own casket...

Secondly, I think the issue stated above is not the real reason you stop loving her... You know she said that prolly in Annoyance or something, but in thinking her miscarriages is what is putting u off or is it your daughter and babymama? Sit down and mediate... Coz I know that woman is in pain

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by emperormossad(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Jman06:
I'm sure op must have started mocking his wife about having 9 miscarriages before she changed to what she is today. He must have told her that the witches in her village were responsible for those miscarriages or even accused her of being the witch herself. Yet like many nigerian men who give to their wives what they can not take, he is here lamenting.

You abandoned your daughter for a whooping five years without carring about her welfare and you think that forces of nature will allow you to bear more children in this life. Better start taking full responsibility for that child, and apologise profusely to your wife for whatever emotional trauma you may have caused her. Otherwise, lamentation shall continue to be your portion.
Prophet of doom continue. No one has criticized the wife for being such a nasty nag. Only God knows the amount of abortions she has done that would make her womb so weak to have these bad obstetric history. Nonsense. He should apologise to her for what? Her repeated miscarriages because he kicked her womb each time? The crazy woman who could carry a dead foetus for that long looking for miracles in company of that deranged sister. He should walk out abeg. His mental health is precious to him since it ain't precious to her. All these women who do not know try to build their homes without interference from their relatives...recipe for disaster. I'm not surprised.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by lonelydora: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
akpunda86:

How well do you know God? You may be heading towards Divorce.
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by zuto4u(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
My dear u are very right. There is something we call repercussion, that is what the guy is suffering from now. For him to abandon his daughter and the mother for five years is wickedness.
dominique:
You yourself are you a saint?

You got a girl pregnant, abandoned her and went on to marry someone else. As if that's not bad enough, you have not set eyes on your own child, your flesh and blood for a whopping five years! You totally deserve what you're facing in your marriage right now.

I know the kind of trauma that comes with miscarriage, having nine miscarriages in five years can definitely take it's toll on the body and mind. How supportive were you all through her ordeal? Do you think she's not also tired of all the miscarriages that you have to tell it to her face? Your insensitivity is second to none.

As for your in-laws meddling in your marriage, you opened the doors for them to meddle by being dependent on them. You'll just have to deal with it by manning up and politely telling them that their interference is affecting your marriage.

If you take your time, analyse where you went wrong, get some counselling and bare your mind to her. If it doesn't work, them you can try a temporary separation, sometimes absence does make the heart grow fonder. If all doesn't work, wish yourselves well and go your separate ways.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by emperormossad(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
prestigiouslady:
You're a very selfish man.
So cos your wife told her family you had a child before marriage you're threatening her.
A woman who has had 9miscarriages and you're telling her you don't want to hear anymore of it. I've had one miscarriage in my entire life and I cried for months
You had to rub it in her face that you have a child and you'll bring her in(a child you're not even sure of the paternity?? ) theres no biggie bringing your child to your home, she has a right to be there.
That you're even think of going back to your ex irritates me, going back to your "vomit" you even threatened to have kids with different women...when you can't even handle this on your hands now...

Leave the woman, let her be And see how happy she will be eventually without you
Let her go and be happy elsewhere. He must not go mad because he wants to please her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Safiaa(f): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
This story is pitiful.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
akpunda86:
Just answer me is it right. For a wife to divulge hubby secrets to an elderly sista.

I'm a consultant. To her uncle firm and she dry threaten me by placing prank calls. To her uncle.

We were advised to remove a dead foetus but my wife carried it for weeks and went with the sista to oyedepo.prayed for her still na me carry her go hospital. For evacuation. My words don't. Stand na her family. But now her eye open,i want her to go she no gree.im tired of threats.
Oga pack your load comot for you house and stay out of that house for a while and think all this through before your wife makes you do something you never intended to do. Take a well deserved holiday if you can.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by emperormossad(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Divay22:
Phew!
Can't issues be resolved.. Every Lil quarrel is to pack out or want a divorce...
Getting married is becoming scary the more to me sad
Marriage is overrated.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
I have a similar story my love betrayed my trolling on her cry cry
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by emperormossad(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
delishpot:

Oh please shut up. How dare you call a woman such name? I hope karma visits you and let's see if we will call your dick with dead semen washed up dick.
Karma visits those who deserve it. Come and shut me up. Deranged fowl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
akpunda86:

You are not the 1st and you won't be the last.. and bruv.. you do not need marriage experts for this.. you need real people with real solutions with real practical thinking.

I have been married for 11yrs and December 17 will mark my 12th year Insha Allah. My husband has children out of marriage and when I found out it hurt me because 1 was while we were married for at least 4 yrs. But Life is never fair and yes there will be issues of trust, in-laws and personal opinions.. Always remember this.. Unless your advisers will stand by you on the day of Judgement.. your informed opinion is the only opinion that counts. Most marriage experts are only sounding out their personal biases and will often make you fall deeper into the problem or run-away from it leaving behind innocent children who do not deserve the bullshit Husband and Wife are fighting over.

Decide the trade-offs involved in your decision, who will suffer the most and who will benefit.. it can be money, survival, peace-of-mind etc.. who stands to benefit from this fighting and who stands to lose. If you feel you are better off.. what about the child? Never bring them into this world to abandon them over a squabble.

A time-out usually brings things into perspective.. talk and take time off and away from home for at least a week. 2 things can happen... 1 you will come back and find your house empty... or2 you can find your inlaws living in your house acting as if they are providing support.

Stop getting angry and saying things out of turn.. always remain quiet and calm and mature.. only speak the next day after tempers may have gone down

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by tbanty1: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

Hahahahahaha.

Did you read my laughter ? Well, you are funny. Because there is nothing to worry about and you have just destroyed your marriage just for the sake of your ego.

What the fucck is wrong with having kids whether in wedlock or out of wedlock since you guys have named marriage to be a wedlock ?

A woman has miscarried 9 times for you and you are not feeling guilt ? Can you even handle miscarriage once in your life without throwing tantrums ? You have virtually destroyed the woman and she is fed up. How can we tell that you are not fuccking your ex-girlfriend and mother of your child and this is making your brain soft.

Sit your asss down and be a man of the house and not some cry baby and know that a child is never a mistake whether in a marriage or outside marriage cos marriage a Human invention to maintain peaceful biological partnership but you can choose to be single and still make bodies for spirit to dwell on.

Call your wife and apologize for your weakness and let your child visit you once in a while. You must come to terms with the fact that you have a wonderful child and tell all friends and wife family that you had a child before marriage. I wonder why you hide your offspring for the sake of marriage, cos for me, a child is way up on the ladder of priority than marriage.

This is a fact you will learn as you become more intelligent than you are now. Your wife did nothing wrong in exposing your fatherhood, you are feeling sad cos your ego is leading you astray from being human to being what ever I can not describe. Which sane man will hide his own child for the sake of marriage.

You guys should stop being ignorant of laws of nature.
what is this one saying? It seems u didn't even go through the lines of his msg deeply. You are just shouting ego ego. Someone who is working through the connection gotten from wife's uncle is being threatened of his job because of little thing in the home. Nd u say ego ego.. Which ego be that, make he dey lick the wife's family ass, to shows he's humble? Abeg pack well!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by delishpot: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
emperormossad:

Karma visits those who deserve it. Come and shut me up. Deranged fowl.

Better a deranged fowl than a dead dog like you. Karma visits your kind because you clearly have an evil mind.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Missonas(f): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
Five years u've nt seen ur daughter? No now please go and see her. As for your wife...no comments!
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by buchi4us(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
take it easy bro. STOP threatening her with bringing in ur gf she might just kill you before she packs out. she need deliverance from spirit world and get in touch with ur baby and know how to take care of her if truly she's ur DNA. But give ur life to God there are many sides of the coin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.