Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,206 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? (1771 Views)

How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by edimolu2: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Teebilion:
Am seriously suffering from an heartbreak and it is obviously affecting my day to day Life,have tried to get over it ,the feelings and the good times wont just stop coming,and i dnt want to do anytin stupid,i want this to stop ,i need to get over it very quickly ...Advices and opinions please

You have to embrace the pain, by embracing it means crying your eyes out, cry very well bro, cry...after crying ,suck it up like a man and move the Bleep on grin

How do you move on, start by getting busy, do things that would actually take your entire freetime, an idle mind thinks foolishly, mix with the right set of people, and share your problem, gist about it and make sure you laugh almost all the time, e funny o, e no funny just laugh, laugh and fart sef grin.

It is never easy to get over a breakup, don't let anybody tell you any different...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by 2dice01: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
I was only kidding. grin
oya give him a better advice joor
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by dview001(m): 12:07am On Nov 07, 2017
OP the formulae to get over a heart break is DTF..... D stands for delete, that is delete all her pictures, numbers, unfriend her on your socialmedia, delete people related to her in one way or the other *I. e abstain from them)...... T is for Turn off that's when the thought of her comes to your mind replace it with things u don't like her about "like the stupid odour of her mess" or any other turn off...... F is for Focus, for that particular period find a something to focus on, something that will take your time engage in exercises like press ups deep breathing sit ups it helps.... but the easiest way is TO GIVE YOUR FEELINGS TO ANOTHER GIRL

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by frozen70(f): 12:11am On Nov 07, 2017
Teebilion:
Am seriously suffering from an heartbreak and it is obviously affecting my day to day Life,have tried to get over it ,the feelings and the good times wont just stop coming,and i dnt want to do anytin stupid,i want this to stop ,i need to get over it very quickly ...Advices and opinions please
heart breaks are meant to occur especially if you love the person more, just relax yourself so that your nerves will relax too and get you calmed down, engage yourself with things that gives you joy, creat happiness for your self, you are the only one that can make your self happy. You don't deserve to hurt yourself pls.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by dview001(m): 12:11am On Nov 07, 2017
OP the formulae to get over a heart break is DTF..... D stands for delete, that is delete all her pictures, numbers, unfriend her on your socialmedia, delete people related to her in one way or the other (I. e abstain from them)...... T is for Turn off that's when the thought of her comes to your mind replace it with things u don't like about her"like the stupid odour of her mess" or any other turn off...... F is for Focus, for that particular period find something to focus on, something that will take your time, engage in exercises like; press ups, deep breathing, and sit ups it helps.... but the easiest way is TO GIVE YOUR FEELINGS TO ANOTHER GIRL.... this formulae is for sissies like u reaL GEES don't cry over no b*tch

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Use Of Affectionate Words / Attention All Nairalander / I Am Having A Sexual Relationship With My Son - Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.