Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? (1764 Views)

How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by Teebilion: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Am seriously suffering from an heartbreak and it is obviously affecting my day to day Life,have tried to get over it ,the feelings and the good times wont just stop coming,and i dnt want to do anytin stupid,i want this to stop ,i need to get over it very quickly ...Advices and opinions please
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by biacan(f): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2017
If you ready to give me the billion I will help you
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2017
Go and fvck a good pussy. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by Chidonc(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2017
bro, calmly get a huge loan, sell ur cars, house if any, gadgets etc, dont stop here, borrow from friends and famiy and when u are done, stake all the money on arsenal to win UEFA champions league in bet9ja, my brother, the shock alone would be bigger than any heart break you have ever experienced.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by kunlesufyan(m): 10:45am On Nov 06, 2017
Aleays engage yuur self in one activity like jogging, hanging out with frnds ( not just ant frnd, correct guys) and above all quickly find yourself a rebound.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by Patented: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2017
Give yourself time and avoid places and things that bring Memories as much as possible.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by donstan18: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2017
biacan:
If you ready to give me the billion I will help you

Guy, why are you pretending to be a lady just to gain attention as regards to your teenage reasoning and shitty post!

Eh Guy.. why?
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by donstan18: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:

Nne, Which one be good pussy?
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by IAMSASHY(f): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2017
undecided dose who hv had d experience shud com testify on hw dey over came theirs bt 4 d moment, try and b happy, u wl b fine

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by ELdaar55(m): 11:10am On Nov 06, 2017
THE FIRST THING IS TO DECIDE THAT YES I WANNA GET OVER IT...AND THEN DELETE HER PICTURES, PHONE NUMBER AND ANYTHING THAT RELATE TO HER AND TRY TO START MINGLING OR SOCIALIZING WITH OTHER PEOPLE AGAIN...ALL THIS TAKE DETERMINATION TO ACCOMPLISH.
in summary, just let it go...every worries and thoughts let them go and begin a new life entirely and space yourself from anything that always takes your memory back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by carlosSeyi(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2017
it is well...you can visit the relationship section of wobicast.com thank me later
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by sinaj(f): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2017
Bros sorry o! grin
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by biacan(f): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
donstan18:

Guy, why are you pretending to be a lady just to gain attention as regards to your teenage reasoning and shitty post!

Eh Guy.. why?

Guy ko...... boy ni
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by Heloct(f): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Only a lady can be this heartbroken.

Ignore, delete and avoid anything that reminds you of her..

Occupy yourself with things you love and get success.

I've been there before.
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Read the quote below.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by Adaumunocha(f): 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Teebilion:
Am seriously suffering from an heartbreak and it is obviously affecting my day to day Life,have tried to get over it ,the feelings and the good times wont just stop coming,and i dnt want to do anytin stupid,i want this to stop ,i need to get over it very quickly ...Advices and opinions please
Only time can heal you... Ask Adele.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by 2dice01: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:

Bad pussy dey

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
2dice01:

Bad pussy dey
IDK. grin
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by 2dice01: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
IDK. grin
grin
You ehn

But fvcking other girls wont solve the problem

Only him can solve it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
2dice01:
grin
You ehn

But fvcking other girls wont solve the problem

Only him can solve it
I was only kidding. grin
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by coolestofall(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
Teebilion:
Guy go get laid. rebound sex always does the trick.
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by Nwaoma198(f): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
Drink poison tongue
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by Rabomeo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Give it time, initially you will feel depressed but time will heal you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by muller101(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rip off ur heart and set the damn thing on fire
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
coolestofall:

Guy go get laid. rebound sex always does the trick.
It doesn't. Don't misinform people 'cause he'll end up having regrets after the sex.
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Op, make sure you've gotten rid of her phone number and pictures. Don't do things that'd trigger memories...You'll be tempted to call her but losing her contact will make you unable to get to her, which you'll get use to over time. Don't go recluse, make out time to have healthy conversation with friends that isn't centred around girls for the time being since you're hurt. Engage in what you love doing best and you'll be fine. It's just a matter of time.
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by coolestofall(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
It doesn't. Don't misinform people 'cause he'll end up having regrets after the sex.
I knw what I'm talking abt. Guys, we dont regret hving sex.
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
coolestofall:

I knw what I'm talking abt. Guys, we dont regret hving sex.
Having sex with another girl after a heart break isn't going to help him 'cause after you've cum, the reality of the situation on ground dawns on you and you're back to square one; trying to let your loved one go. He should focus on getting well then could engage in that later since it seems some of you always reason with your dick.
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
Having sex with another girl after a heart break isn't going to help him 'cause after you've cum, the reality of the situation on ground would dawns on you again and you're back to square one; trying to let your loved one go. He should focus on getting well then could engage in that later since it seems some of you always reason with your dick.
The guy is right sex can reset the Op back no normal, but it mostly depends on the person he has the sex with.
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by coolestofall(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
Having sex with another girl after a heart break isn't going to help him 'cause after you've cum, the reality of the situation on ground would dawns on you again and you're back to square one; trying to let your loved one go. He should focus on getting well then could engage in that later since it seems some of you always reason with your dick.
Really!!! Usually I dnt do this, but hw does my advise come out as one 4rm smone who reasons with his dick. I'm just being real here. Nothing wld magically turn his mind off entirely, but random sex wld surely help. N lets just leave it at dat.
Re: How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
EzeEbira:

The guy is right sex can reset the Op back no normal, but it mostly depends on the person he has the sex with.
Sex would help him if he's in love with the girl he's having sex with which would make him commit to her and as a resultant effect; move on completely. We know how this works and it isn't gender based but simply human psychology.

Secondly, if you suggest "Sex" based on whom the person is to him. How feasible is it for someone who got heartbroken to forget the person easily and fall inlove with another?. It takes time. The guy will still remain heartbroken if he goes about on sex spree with random girls, the pain doesn't go away that fast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady With Big A$$ Goes Wild In Earth-shaking Tw£rk Dance (photos) / If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? / See More New ‘sexy Real Sex Doll’ People Are Taking About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.