Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,328 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo (73369 Views)

Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo by centboy123456(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mckandre:
That room go dey smell eh. *runs outta thread* puke*
grin
Mckandre:
That room go dey smell eh. *runs outta thread* puke*

waiting go dey make d room dey smell
Re: Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo by centboy123456(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
poweredcom:
I will shoot both of dem

after u shit them u go to jail
Re: Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo by indomielomo: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
THE RATE GAYS ARE COMING OUT FROM YORUBA LAND IS SURPRISING WE ARE STILL TRYING TO DIGEST THE IBADAN BOY BOBRISKY THEN NOW BISI NNA NAWA O
Re: Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
stoic6ix:

Just say you're one yourself but as for me I just.. don't get it. But why?
e pain am
Re: Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo by emperordelis(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
U1:

What can you tell me? You obviously know nothing.

It is a disgraceful thing to claim knowing something you don't have a clue about. If you're not lazy to learn, Google is your friend.
i wonder what will happen to people like you if you wake up one day and realize that google is gone.you'll probably live the rest of your life with no brain.for your mind na everything dey google abi?? Ewu
Re: Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo by U1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
emperordelis:
i wonder what will happen to people like you if you wake up one day and realize that google is gone.you'll probably live the rest of your life with no brain.for your mind na everything dey google abi?? Ewu

You obviously lack good manners. I won't bring myself so low as to engage in mud-slinging with you. It's not worth it.

And about Google, you need it to avoid making a fool of yourself next time. It's a bad, disgraceful and dangerous thing to utter or do things from half-knowledge.

I rest my case. If you are incorrigible, it's not my business. Peace.
Re: Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo by emperordelis(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
U1:

You obviously lack good manners. I won't bring myself so low as to engage in mud-slinging with you. It's not worth it.

And about Google, you need it to avoid making a fool of yourself next time. It's a bad, disgraceful and dangerous thing to utter or do things from half-knowledge.

I rest my case. If you are incorrigible, it's not my business. Peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / 'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.