Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Is Jesus God? - Religion (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus God? (79198 Views)

They Made Jesus God For Christians! / Is Jesus God or Equal to God? / Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 09, 2018
removetheturban:
Have no fear! You are safe here.

My question is
Do you believe that God can die?
who holds d key to life and death? Who created life and death.Do u believe if God wants to he can't? Do u believe God is in hell? So ur assumption put a limitation of wat God can do if he wants to.. Here are the words of David.
Your Spirit is everywhere I go. I cannot escape your presence. If I go up to heaven, you will be there. If I go down to the place of death, you will be there.
Psalms 139:7‭-‬8 Erv
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 09, 2018
removetheturban:
As you can see, he said that I called him out. We have unfinished convo that was why I called him out. I asked him a question and he didn’t reply. So, I checked his profile for the first time and noticed that he was indeed busy in other threads. That is why I called him out.
In the case of haryra (lol such a feminine name), I ignored him for his irreverence and lack of netiquette.
Why would I open a thread and want people to run out of it? So, what is the use of opening it?
These are your antics to frustrate me, but It is not working here.
No matter how you guys evade 85% of my questions you still have no hiding place. I have let so many questions slide because I saw nothing forthcoming. Even if I dissect your heads nothing will be found. So I let you all sidle to other distracting issues to avoid public disgrace.

Here is one for you.
Since Jesus is coequal to God in your doctrine, can he also be referred to as “father”?
u av silenced several ppl on dis thread and tried to do same to me on several occasions. Even before my first ten posts on dis thread u tried to silence me.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 09, 2018
grin
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 09, 2018
removetheturban:
You should pray for your eyes to open to the time period that the name Jesus was introduced to English language. You go on believeing that Yahweh is the original name of God but you failed to understand that It was only a translated form of God’s name and it is not even English. You cannot sound a word from another language without understand the syllable or sound of the alphabets. You have no idea if the “h” is sounded out or silent as in English. You give no single thought to anything. You just suck it in and believing that others are fools. You should have reasoned why the Catholics and the Pentecostals and Protestants chose that name. Your neo-versions do nto meet the cut. They narrow or constrict your understanding and you sheepishly follow without “digging deep”.
u said Yahweh is not an English word and so it should not be used grin last i checked, Jehovah is not an English word too. It it just an English way of saying Yehowah (wch was a conjoined name by mere mortals).. D word "God" is more English than Jehovah, why didn't u use dat then?
Why don't u also reason why catholic, protestants and Pentecostals choose to believe in d several things u do not believe in since dat is d basis
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 09, 2018
Oh, no! Sorry if I made you feel that way. My goal here is not to silence people. Like I said, it is for an interchange. I actually signed up to clear the misconceptions about the JW. I read a comment from a frequent contributor that we do not pray. That was what ticked me for real. I have been a regular visitor on Nairaland but I only come to get the update on stuff going on in Nigeria. At present, work allows me the leisure to play around as well so I take advantage of that to be here. I am usually too busy to be on Social media.
This is not my usual pattern of convo and I had to adapt. So to anyone who might have been offended by my pattern of conversation, I apologise.
I do not intend to shut anyone up even if I might have sounded that way. I also want to reach out to another friend (though on the opposition) Ferisidowu. Ferisidowu was the one holding the conversation down for me from the beginning. He has stopped contributing but I did enjoy his contribution.
I failed on my goal if it turned out that I ended up shutting people up. My intention was to share the message that I believe in from the bible.
salvation101:
u av silenced several ppl on dis thread and tried to do same to me on several occasions. Even before my first ten posts on dis thread u tried to silence me.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 09, 2018
salvation101:
u said Yahweh is not an English word and so it should not be used grin last i checked, Jehovah is not an English word too. It it just an English way of saying Yehowah (wch was a conjoined name by mere mortals).. D word "God" is more English than Jehovah, why didn't u use dat then?
Why don't u also reason why catholic, protestants and Pentecostals choose to believe in d several things u do not believe in since dat is d basis
The original word penned down by God is YHWH, everything else is a transliteration. translation while retaining the sense.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 09, 2018
salvation101:
who holds d key to life and death? Who created life and death.Do u believe if God wants to he can't? Do u believe God is in hell? So ur assumption put a limitation of wat God can do if he wants to.. Here are the words of David.
Your Spirit is everywhere I go. I cannot escape your presence. If I go up to heaven, you will be there. If I go down to the place of death, you will be there.
Psalms 139:7‭-‬8 Erv
You told me the words of david but you did not answer my question
My question is
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 09, 2018
removetheturban:
My question is
yes i do believe that if God wants to die for any reason, he can. I believe he can do whatever he wants to
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 7:03am On Jan 09, 2018
removetheturban:
As you can see, he said that I called him out. We have unfinished convo that was why I called him out. I asked him a question and he didn’t reply. So, I checked his profile for the first time and noticed that he was indeed busy in other threads. That is why I called him out.
In the case of haryra (lol such a feminine name), I ignored him for his irreverence and lack of netiquette.
Why would I open a thread and want people to run out of it? So, what is the use of opening it?
These are your antics to frustrate me, but It is not working here.
No matter how you guys evade 85% of my questions you still have no hiding place. I have let so many questions slide because I saw nothing forthcoming. Even if I dissect your heads nothing will be found. So I let you all sidle to other distracting issues to avoid public disgrace.

Here is one for you.
Since Jesus is coequal to God in your doctrine, can he also be referred to as “father”?
Jesus possesses the same divine qualities that God has. Jesus is 100% human and 100% divine. Jesus is one with his father. You are just a pharisee. The father is in Jesus just the way He is in the father

If you like run. Explain inferior and superior gender you must show me verse where they wrote one gender superior to the other. Except you tell me it's only watchtower publication you see this inferior and superior gender.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 09, 2018
salvation101:
yes i do believe that if God wants to die for any reason, he can. I believe he can do whatever he wants to
I will paraphrase the question. Do you believe that Almighty God can die?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 09, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Jesus possesses the same divine qualities that God has. Jesus is 100% human and 100% divine. Jesus is one with his father. You are just a pharisee. The father is in Jesus just the way He is in the father
Can you provide more insight to what you mean by the father in (side) Jesus just as Jesus is in the father?
Hairyrapunzel:

If you like run. Explain inferior and superior gender you must show me verse where they wrote one gender superior to the other. Except you tell me it's only watchtower publication you see this inferior and superior gender.
Your case is always a kill for me because you attack the organisation rather than the message.

Hebrews 7:7
Weymouth New Testament
And beyond all dispute it is always the inferior who is blessed by the superior.

NET Bible
Now without dispute the inferior is blessed by the superior,

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Without a doubt, the inferior is blessed by the superior.

English Standard Version
It is beyond dispute that the inferior is blessed by the superior.

Berean Literal Bible
And apart from all dispute, the inferior is blessed by the superior.

Hebrews 1:4
New International Version
So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

English Standard Version
having become as much superior to angels as the name he has inherited is more excellent than theirs.

Berean Study Bible
So He became as far superior to the angels as the name He has inherited is excellent beyond theirs.

Berean Literal Bible
having become by so much superior to the angels, as much as He has inherited a name more excellent beyond theirs.

International Standard Version
and became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is better than theirs.

Weymouth New Testament
having become as far superior to the angels as the Name He possesses by inheritance is more excellent than theirs.

1 Corinthians 4:7
Berean Study Bible
For who makes you so superior? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?

New American Standard Bible
For who regards you as superior? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it?

For who makes you so superior? What do you have that you didn't receive? If, in fact, you did receive it, why do you boast as if you hadn't received it?

For who makes you superior? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not receive it?

NET Bible
For who concedes you any superiority? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you received it, why do you boast as though you did not?

New American Standard 1977
For who regards you as superior? And what do you have that you did not receive? But if you did receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it?

Weymouth New Testament
Why, who gives you your superiority, my brother? Or what have you that you did not receive? And if you really did receive it, why boast as if this were not so?

John 3:31
The one who comes from above is superior to everything. The one who is of the earth belongs to the earth and speaks about earthly things. The one who comes from heaven is superior to everything.

NET Bible
The one who comes from above is superior to all. The one who is from the earth belongs to the earth and speaks about earthly things. The one who comes from heaven is superior to all.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
"The person who comes from above is superior to everyone. I, a person from the earth, know nothing but what is on earth, and that's all I can talk about. The person who comes from heaven is superior to everyone

Matthew 18:4
Weymouth New Testament
Whoever therefore shall humble himself as this young child, he it is who is superior to others in the Kingdom of the Heavens.

CAN YOU NOW TENDER AN APOLOGY TO THE WATCHTOWER?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2018
removetheturban:
My question is

Another watchtower assumed question. All this questions just to say that your religion is good and to justify it's atrocities. Cult member.
Jesus died and rose again. He lives forever and ever. Jesus is God manifested in flesh. Come and beat me.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2018
removetheturban:
Oh, no! Sorry if I made you feel that way. My goal here is not to silence people. Like I said, it is for an interchange. I actually signed up to clear the misconceptions about the JW. I read a comment from a frequent contributor that we do not pray. That was what ticked me for real. I have been a regular visitor on Nairaland but I only come to get the update on stuff going on in Nigeria. At present, work allows me the leisure to play around as well so I take advantage of that to be here. I am usually too busy to be on Social media.
This is not my usual pattern of convo and I had to adapt. So to anyone who might have been offended by my pattern of conversation, I apologise.
I do not intend to shut anyone up even if I might have sounded that way. I also want to reach out to another friend (though on the opposition) Ferisidowu. Ferisidowu was the one holding the conversation down for me from the beginning. He has stopped contributing but I did enjoy his contribution.
I failed on my goal if it turned out that I ended up shutting people up. My intention was to share the message that I believe in from the bible.
very gentlemanly of u. I hope dey get to see it though...
According to Biblical evidence, I still maintain dat Jesus is God though. grin
Re: Is Jesus God? by aigboeben(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2018
removetheturban:
If you claim to have the Holy Spirit, we will not doubt you. Tell us, where or when did the JW ever tell you that they do not believe in the Holy Spirit? Please provide and evidence.
Please study my post very well. I didn't spell out JW. You are insinuating. Can you enlighten me on JW's teaching on the Holy Spirit?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2018
removetheturban:
Can you provide more insight to what you mean by the father in (side) Jesus just as Jesus is in the father?
Your case is always a kill for me because you attack the organisation rather than the message.

Weymouth New Testament
And beyond all dispute it is always the inferior who is blessed by the superior.

NET Bible

English Standard Version

Berean Literal Bible

So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

English Standard Version
having become as much superior to angels as the name he has inherited is more excellent than theirs.

Berean Study Bible
So He became as far superior to the angels as the name He has inherited is excellent beyond theirs.

Berean Literal Bible
having become by so much superior to the angels, as much as He has inherited a name more excellent beyond theirs.

and became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is better than theirs.

Weymouth New Testament
having become as far superior to the angels as the Name He possesses by inheritance is more excellent than theirs.

Berean Study Bible
For who makes you so superior? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?

For who regards you as superior? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it?

For who makes you so superior? What do you have that you didn't receive? If, in fact, you did receive it, why do you boast as if you hadn't received it?

For who makes you superior? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not receive it?

NET Bible
For who concedes you any superiority? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you received it, why do you boast as though you did not?

For who regards you as superior? And what do you have that you did not receive? But if you did receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it?

Weymouth New Testament
Why, who gives you your superiority, my brother? Or what have you that you did not receive? And if you really did receive it, why boast as if this were not so?

The one who comes from above is superior to everything. The one who is of the earth belongs to the earth and speaks about earthly things. The one who comes from heaven is superior to everything.

NET Bible
The one who comes from above is superior to all. The one who is from the earth belongs to the earth and speaks about earthly things. The one who comes from heaven is superior to all.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
"The person who comes from above is superior to everyone. I, a person from the earth, know nothing but what is on earth, and that's all I can talk about. The person who comes from heaven is superior to everyone

Weymouth New Testament
Whoever therefore shall humble himself as this young child, he it is who is superior to others in the Kingdom of the Heavens.

Please where is superior gender I the Bible. I did not ask you whether Jesus is superior to angels or not. All I asked is where superior or inferior gender in the Bible. Thank you
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2018
removetheturban:
My question is
i believe God can do anything he wants and choose to do.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2018
removetheturban:

Weymouth New Testament

NET Bible

English Standard Version

Berean Literal Bible

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible

Weymouth New Testament

Berean Study Bible

NET Bible

Weymouth New Testament

NET Bible

GOD'S WORD® Translation

Weymouth New Testament

If you like quote everything you like. Show me superior or inferior GENDER in the Bible. I am not asking for too much. Show me the superior and inferior GENDER in marriage.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2018
removetheturban:
I will paraphrase the question. Do you believe that Almighty God can die?

Watchtower tactic of asking question to deceive.
Almighty God cannot die. And yes Jesus is Almighty God. Maybe your own Jesus is dead that why watchtower claims they are the truth and the only way to everlasting life.
My Jesus is alive and reigns eternally.
Re: Is Jesus God? by aigboeben(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2018
removetheturban:
Good! Tell me the Bible version that you consider as the best.
Yes, I read your earlier post and thanks for posting what was not related to the question that I asked..
Nevertheless, I will post the question again.
Salvation101 has done justice to your question already. But if you think God can't die and as a result If Jesus is God he ought not to have died you missed it. What is death?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2018
removetheturban:
You pray but it's only your members you pray with.
Another thing is that people will hold contrary views to what your governing body members interpret the Bible as. It isn't persecution. For example, The way you see accepting blood transfusion as rape, that is how I see refusing blood transfusion as murder and suicide.
People will always have diverse views, they will criticize you and you must never equate it to hatred.
If you claim you are the truth, you should be able to withstand criticism.
You ask people questions and they answer your questions or without waiting for them to land you ask a different one. Also, when you are asked a question you reply by asking another question and this question 90% of the time is unrelated to the question asked. You tend to shift discussions and the reason for this is because you don't know the answers to those questions.
I think it's normal for jws cos you are not the first person to do this.
You can't bring something made up by some old men in New York and expect me to swallow hook, line and sinker without questioning them. If I accept them without thinking then I am a robot. And it's a pity you can't force the beliefs of 7 old men in New York down people's throats

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2018
removetheturban:

Weymouth New Testament

NET Bible

English Standard Version

Berean Literal Bible

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible

Weymouth New Testament

Berean Study Bible

NET Bible

Weymouth New Testament

NET Bible

GOD'S WORD® Translation

Weymouth New Testament

Provide the Bible verse that said a man is superior to a woman or a woman is inferior to a man first
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You pray but it's only your members you pray with
Another thing is that people will hold contrary views to what your governing body members interpret the Bible as. It isn't persecution. For example, The way you see accepting blood transfusion as rape, that is how I see refusing blood transfusion as murder and suicide.
People will always have diverse views, they will criticize you never equate it to hatred.
If you claim you are the truth, you should be able to withstand criticism.
You ask people questions and they answer your questions or without waiting for them to land you ask a different one. Also, when you are asked a question you reply by asking another question and this question 90% of the time is unrelated to the question asked. You tend to shift discussions and the reason for this is because you don't know the answers to those questions.
I think it's normal for jws cos you are not the first person to do this.
You can't bring something made up by some old men in New York and expect me to swallow hook, line and sinker without questioning them if I take them without thinking then I am a robot. And it's a pity you can't force the beliefs of 7 old men in New York down people's throats

Hairyrapunzel, you can be rest assured that no JW will ever force our teaching down your throat. It is the last thing that we do. Moreover, considering the volume of impugnation coming from you, we rejoice because we are worth your time and energy. Your zeal and effort expended in trying to humiliate us sets us apart from the world. For us, it is a publicity stunt in disguise because it opens the door for people like me and million others to explain our beliefs to people who seek to know ‘the truth’.
How could I have penetrated hearts or begin a conversation on the Bible without people like you? We are grateful that you lay the groundwork to put us on the defence of the truth. It is always good to be on the defending side because Philippians 1:16 says ‘The latter are proclaiming the Christ OUT OF LOVE, for they know that I HAVE BEEN APPOINTED TO DEFEND THE GOOD NEWS’.

No matter how hard the devil tries to ridicule and revile us, we will never retaliate out of hate. It is pure love from our hearts that we share the good news and we know that they the judgment is not ours but Jehovah’s. You are not our enemy. You only allow yourself to be used and we pray for you. We hope that one day you will see the truth and be saved. The best you can do is hate us and give us a reason to defend the Bible’s teachings.
1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to MAKE A DEFENSE BEFORE EVERYONE WHO DEMANDS OF YOU A REASON for the hope you have, but doing so with a mild temper+ and deep respect.+
So, we appreciate your effort and with all due respect, I will like to announce to you, gentleman the special figures of our organization. You have the honour to get it straight from a JW and no longer an anti-JW blog.

2016 GRAND TOTALS
• Branches of Jehovah’s Witnesses: 89
• Number of Lands Reporting: 240
• Total Congregations: 119,485
• Worldwide Memorial Attendance: 20,085,142
• Memorial Partakers Worldwide: 18,013
• Peak of Publishers in Kingdom Service: 8,340,847
• Average Publishers Preaching Each Month: 8,132,358
• Percentage of Increase Over 2015: 1.8
• Total Number Baptized: 264,535
• Average Auxiliary Pioneer Publishers Each Month: 459,393
• Average Pioneer Publishers Each Month: 1,157,017
• Total Hours Spent in Field: 1,983,763,754
• Average Bible Studies Each Month: 10,115,264

If ‘you’ can meet this figure and spend this amount of hours in the FIELD preaching and teaching the word of God (not denigrating an organization) free of charge, then I will believe that the Holy Spirit is with you. We are in 240 lands with over 8 million “active” members and yet we hardly make the front pages of your journals or newspapers. We are one united organization serving our most high God (no offshoot or franchise). We are known to be non-violent and we do not take up arms to kill our fellow men.
If our crime is believing the message in the Bible and serving God the best way possible, then we agree to be called whatever names you label us.

We are undeterred and we can never stop spreading the good news of Jehovah’s kingdom no matter how much hatred or impugnation the world may have. Jesus promised his faithful ones that they will be hated and called all sort of names. Here we are, about 2500 years after Jesus said those words. You are the Judas operating in the spirit of the one called to darkness.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
aigboeben:

Salvation101 has done justice to your question already. But if you think God can't die and as a result If Jesus is God he ought not to have died you missed it. What is death?

Good! Death is the opposite of life and we will talk about death later. Back to the topic. You cannot base your knowledge on Salvation101 because salvation is a personal race. I asked you, can you tell me the Bible version that most appeals to you?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Watchtower tactic of asking question to deceive.
Almighty God cannot die. And yes Jesus is Almighty God. Maybe your own Jesus is dead that why watchtower claims they are the truth and the only way to everlasting life.
My Jesus is alive and reigns eternally.
Making savage comments about people who are unaware of your existence is puerile. Why not sound sensible and act your age?
If Almighty God cannot die, is Jesus Almighty God?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

If you like quote everything you like. Show me superior or inferior GENDER in the Bible. I am not asking for too much. Show me the superior and inferior GENDER in marriage.
We are talking about Jesus and you are talking about marriage and gender. You got a long hook in your neck.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Please where is superior gender I the Bible. I did not ask you whether Jesus is superior to angels or not. All I asked is where superior or inferior gender in the Bible. Thank you

I have never told you of any inferior or superior gender. You have come up with an illogical approach to derail the topic. I made an example of the correlation between God and man and you are jointing a sewer pipe to my line of thought. How incredible you are.
You challenged my use of the word “superior” and I told you that it can also mean position. I have shown you Bible versions that used the word to prove that I am in the perfect line of thought.
You dragged it to the Watchtower and now you are telling me of “gender”. What an underhanded attack. Well done!

John 1:18 Did the Bible lie when it said that no man has seen God? Why did people see Jesus?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
aigboeben:

Please study my post very well. I didn't spell out JW. You are insinuating. Can you enlighten me on JW's teaching on the Holy Spirit?

Okay. Let us dwell on the topic. Where did the glory given to Jesus come from?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
removetheturban:

I have never told you of any inferior or superior gender. You have come up with an illogical approach to derail the topic. I made an example of the correlation between God and man and you are jointing a sewer pipe to my line of thought. How incredible you are.
You challenged my use of the word “superior” and I told you that it can also mean position. I have shown you Bible versions that used the word to prove that I am in the perfect line of thought.
You dragged it to the Watchtower and now you are telling me of “gender”. What an underhanded attack. Well done!

John 1:18 Did the Bible lie when it said that no man has seen God? Why did people see Jesus?
So you will have to apologize to me for saying I should apologize to watchtower when I asked where in the Bible did they say there is a superior gender and you quoted something different

Your statement when you say man is the head of woman, God is the head of christ and christ is head of church means Jesus is inferior to his father is therefore illogical

Since you don't want to show the Bible verse that says man is superior to the woman. Therefore we can plainly see that it's only watchtower publications that say so.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
removetheturban:

We are talking about Jesus and you are talking about marriage and gender. You got a long hook in your neck.

You quoted a verse one time and said it infers that Jesus is inferior to God.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
removetheturban:

Making savage comments about people who are unaware of your existence is puerile. Why not sound sensible and act your age?
If Almighty God cannot die, is Jesus Almighty God?

Yes Jesus is Almighty God. Come and beat me. Since your Governing body members have taken the place of Jesus it is not unusual for you to say Jesus is dead.

Answer this question:
Is Jesus alive?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You quoted a verse one time and said it infers that Jesus is inferior to God.
What is the highest level of education that you have completed?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Yes Jesus is Almighty God. Come and beat me. Since your Governing body members have taken the place of Jesus it is not unusual for you to say Jesus is dead.
void
Hairyrapunzel:

Answer this question:
Is Jesus alive?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (70) (Reply)

Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.