Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Is Jesus God? - Religion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus God? (79196 Views)

They Made Jesus God For Christians! / Is Jesus God or Equal to God? / Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
salvation101:
those who can't accept the truth get absurdly angry and do crazy things. Its not uncommon. Are u one of dem?
I am not. I rarely get angry and if I do retire to my bed and play music. Nonetheless, I know some Pentecostals who get angry to the point of strangling and burning William Tyndale for no just reason. Does that doctrine still exist?

When Jesus went to the heaven, who asked him to sit down?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
salvation101:

so in ur word, the throne is very narrow and cannot accommodate both of them? The throne is made of wood from ur village? cheesy.. D type in ur igwe palace? U r the one wrapped up in d physical and mental world.. To you, dey both will have to sit on eachother lap
That is your insinuation. I told you what the Bible meant by the throne and I gave you biblical verses to buttress my points. Do you realise that God is a spirit?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
Salvation101 , I hope you can see how clueless your beloved hairyrapunzel has become . grin grin grin Fellow is caged already

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Go and ask the people who coined it. Abi your leaders told you another thing? Lol continue dwelling on the fact that they did not make use of the i in adonai.
The fact still remains that the word Jehovah was coined by pagans (non jw, unrighteous, wicked, worldly people, trinitarians), it has pagan roots and the originators were even unsure of it. No one even knows the actual name.
It's so shameful that the most important and most revered name in your religion has pagan origin. So pathetic
But you agreed that it is the name of your God. Didn't you?
@salvation101 can you imagine the way this gentleman evades my questions? He does not know where the "i" is in the Adonai is. But he is laying claims that he has no proof for. how can the word be coined from Adonai when Adonai has four vowels. Were you accustomed to the English vowels before you made that supposition?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

So because watchtower assumes the throne of God is on earth then every one who claims the throne of God is in heaven has little knowledge. You make me laugh
Okay, sorry for making you laugh. But can you tell me where the two vowels "a" and "e" in yahweh came from?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
removetheturban:
You see! You are lost like a sheep without a shepherd. When Jesus saw your type, he asked his disciples to pray for more workers to harvest your type. These people are not teaching you the truth in the Bible.
the lost sheep without shepherd are those who will refuse blood transfusion and prefer to die so as not to be dis fellowship by their fellow cult members

You have been bragging with Yahweh and now you are in a dichotomy. No way ahead no way behind. Just stuck in a cesspit and your contemporaries cannot bail you out because they are void mentally.
u are the one bragging about a word conjoined by pagans and going about rejoicing dat it is an inspired word

That is not a good place to be. You probably have searched the internet and there is close to nothing to find. Yes! Because the bloggers are busy focusing on the JW instead of digging for facts on their own beliefs.
u r always quick to tell us about ur espionage. So on ur mission u saw nothing concrete on d origin of the word jehova or u were totally embarrassed by ur findings

You were busy digging for facts to lance against the JW but here is your own doctrine and you have no answer to it. I told you initially to spend time learning about your own doctrine but you were looking for links to JW articles written centuries ago.
You are willing to spend that time and effort just to dig up specks of dirt to splatter on our faces while on your own doctrines, you have no clue.
so u agree there are dirts in ur perfect society.. Nice to see u coming out clean.

You are expecting me to feed you a doctrine that you pride in? Ask your pastors and you will discover that they themselves do not know. You will be surprised.
hehehehehe.

JW do not use these things against you. Not that we do not know but if we concentrate on these things, it will prevent us from maintaining the standard that Jesus set for us
and u were talking about tearing members pocket, u were celebrating ur hero feeeze now u are putting ur self righteous rags back on. Issorait

You will find the truth not only online but in books. Books are expensive these days. Bloggers do not know.
When your head cools off, I will tell you what you need to know about Yahweh. For now, I will drop the issue because it is a torment for you already.
i guess ur discovery about d origin of the name Jehova torments u so much already.. See ba, i do not care was u call God but don't tell me Jehovah is d right name wen u nd i already know d origin.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Nothing wrong. Jesus is God even from that verse. So now Jesus rose in bodily form ie In his own body. I heard you people preach that He was reincarnated into another mans body. Jw witness they use one verse in the whole chapter forgetting the other verses. Na your way.
Okay. You said John 20:17 Jesus said that he is a God? How? can you show me in the verse where he said that?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
salvation101:
the lost sheep without shepherd are those who will refuse blood transfusion and prefer to die so as not to be dis fellowship by their fellow cult members

u are the one bragging about a word conjoined by pagans and going about rejoicing dat it is an inspired word

u r always quick to tell us about ur espionage. So on ur mission u saw nothing concrete on d origin of the word jehova or u were totally embarrassed by ur findings

so u agree there are dirts in ur perfect society.. Nice to see u coming out clean.

hehehehehe.

and u were talking about tearing members pocket, u were celebrating ur hero feeeze now u are putting ur self righteous rags back on. Issorait

i guess ur discovery about d origin of the name Jehova torments u so much already.. See ba, i do not care was u call God but don't tell me Jehovah is d right name wen u nd i already know d origin.
What language is Yahweh and do you speak that languages? Why did you translate Jesus if Yahweh was sufficient?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
removetheturban:
I am not. I rarely get angry and if I do retire to my bed and play music. Nonetheless, I know some Pentecostals who get angry to the point of strangling and burning William Tyndale for no just reason. Does that doctrine still exist?

When Jesus went to the heaven, who asked him to sit down?
i don't av to lie to defend ur faith.. When did d pentecostal movement start off in America? I expect u will be honorable and repent from this lie
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
removetheturban:
No one ever called any apostle a heretic rather you were the one who called Matthew a drunkard.
This is my question Matthew 3:9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.

how do you think Jesus apostles understood the verse above?

Let me invite hairyrapunzel to bail you out. Sir, @salvation has one remaining life line. Can you bail her out with an answer?

you mean the Rapunzel that cannot bail himself ? grin

Lady already claim Philippians contradict Acts .

Now she claimed Bible is heresy for saying Solomon sit on Yahweh's throne . am sure she never imagine such a verse in her Bible .

Abeg, I cannot laugh .. too much drama in here grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Peacefullove:
Salvation101 , I hope you can see how clueless your beloved hairyrapunzel has become . grin grin grin Fellow is caged already
not as clueless as u are. Where is dat ur backup singer? He is not yet on d thread grin
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
removetheturban:
What language is Yahweh and do you speak that languages? Why did you translate Jesus if Yahweh was sufficient?
ur jehova u claim is English is derived from Yehowa wch has no divine inspiration..the facts are there for u incase u r not afraid of it
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
salvation101:
i don't av to lie to defend ur faith.. When did d pentecostal movement start off in America? I expect u will be honorable and repent from this lie
Pentecostalism is an offshoot of Protestantism. Are you unaware? Protestants came from the Catholics and Pentecostalism came from Protestantism.

When Satan offered Jesus the kingdom of the world, did he offer it to him as God?

Do you recall that it is only by God's allowance that Satan has control over the kingdom of the earth?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
salvation101:
ur jehova u claim is English is derived from Yehowa wch has no divine inspiration..the facts are there for u incase u r not afraid of it
how about the vowels in yahweh, under whose inspiration did they come?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
removetheturban:
how about the vowels in yahweh, under whose inspiration did they come?
u tell me
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
salvation101:
not as clueless as u are. Where is dat ur backup singer? He is not yet on d thread grin

You so clueless You didnt know when you said philipians contradict Act .

So clueless You called your bible heresy for saying Solomon sit on Yahweh's throne .

grin grin grin

and Rapunzel was so clueless to Face the facts that he makes noise that humans been worshipped didn't exist in his own bible, I should check mine, after he has already agreed such is there .

as if peacefullove is the author of His bible grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rapunzel is a wrong partner for her. He only comes in when she manages to find a lead. He is the wrong man to be on this thread. She outclasses him 100 times.
Peacefullove:

you mean the Rapunzel that cannot bail himself ? grin

Lady already claim Philippians contradict Acts .

Now she claimed Bible is heresy for saying Solomon sit on Yahweh's throne . am sure she never imagine such a verse in her Bible .

Abeg, I cannot laugh .. too much drama in here grin cheesy
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
salvation101:
u tell me
give me your pastors number. I will call him by morning. He also needs a dose of this painkiller that you are taking. You cannot be the only one. It is unfair.

The person I blame most is rapunzel. Just not useful to you. The new guy came in to get your number but I stormed him with some questions he claimed busy and jumped out of the thread.

How do you think John the Baptist would feel were he alive today hearing you call Jesus God when he saw first hard the dove and heard the voice of God himself?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
removetheturban:
Pentecostalism is an offshoot of Protestantism. Are you unaware? Protestants came from the Catholics and Pentecostalism came from Protestantism.

When Satan offered Jesus the kingdom of the world, did he offer it to him as God?

Do you recall that it is only by God's allowance that Satan has control over the kingdom of the earth?
u do not seem to be remorseful about ur lie.. U are going to accuse d protestants of the crime the catholics committed isn't it? Instead of repenting from ur lie, u r looking for excuses to justify it. . Ur society is also an offshoot of the catholic so u should be guilty of the inquisition as well isn't it?
My question is simply and straightforward, Wen did d pentecostal movement start?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

You so clueless You didnt know when you said philipians contradict Act .

So clueless You called your bible heresy for saying Solomon sit on Yahweh's throne .

grin grin grin

and Rapunzel was so clueless to Face the facts that he makes noise that humans been worshipped didn't exist in his own bible, I should check mine, after he has already agreed such is there .

as if peacefullove is the author of His bible grin
u r boring... ***Yawns***
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
salvation101:
u do not seem to be remorseful about ur lie.. U are going to accuse d protestants of the crime the catholics committed isn't it? Instead of repenting from ur lie, u r looking for excuses to justify it. . Ur society is also an offshoot of the catholic so u should be guilty of the inquisition as well isn't it?
My question is simply and straightforward, Wen did d pentecostal movement start?
cheesy cheesy Modern pentecostalism began in the early 20th Century. You are asking me when your church began? You are an offshoot of Protestantism that I know for sure.

We do not deny that we came out of Babylon the great; the world empire of false religion. The harlot that sits in many waters.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Peacefullove: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
salvation101:
u r boring... ***Yawns***

Good, Now reflect on everything said so far and also before you speak on this kinda topic next time, think

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
removetheturban:
give me your pastors number. I will call him by morning. He also needs a dose of this painkiller that you are taking. You cannot be the only one. It is unfair.
u can use ur expert prediction techniques to deduce it or better still u can ask ur men in NY

The person I blame most is rapunzel. Just not useful to you. The new guy came in to get your number but I stormed him with some questions he claimed busy and jumped out of the thread.
i will forgive u for dis anyway, i wouldn't expect impeccable memory from a mortal. I met rapunzel on this thread giving u a very hard time. D person u claim asked for my number is a totally different person

How do you think John the Baptist would feel were he alive today hearing you call Jesus God when he saw first hard the dove and heard the voice of God himself?
John d Baptist would be very happy dat i set d record straight for u
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
salvation101:
u can use ur expert prediction techniques to deduce it or better still u can ask ur men in NY

i will forgive u for dis anyway, i wouldn't expect impeccable memory from a mortal. I met rapunzel on this thread giving u a very hard time. D person u claim asked for my number is a totally different person

Ludicrous! cheesy He didn't give me a hard he only displayed an irreverent manner. That was not my style of conversation. I learned a lot about people's manners here. Initially, it took me a while to adjust.

He is not up to par.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
salvation101:

Acts 2:24, "But God raised Jesus from the dead

Is there any record where the Bible states that God raised God from the dead?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
removetheturban:
Acts 2:24, "But God raised Jesus from the dead

Is there any record where the Bible states that God raised God from the dead?
dat would be tautology.. Unnecessary repetition undecided
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
salvation101:
dat would be tautology.. Unnecessary repetition undecided
The great escape.
John 8:26
Jesus then said: “After you have lifted up the Son of man,p then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing of my own initiative;r but just as the Father taught me, I speak these things.

Do you believe that God taught Jesus?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
removetheturban:
The great escape.
John 8:26
Jesus then said: “After you have lifted up the Son of man,p then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing of my own initiative;r but just as the Father taught me, I speak these things.

Do you believe that God taught Jesus?
yes i do believe after all he came as a man, even his parents taught him, even the scribes taught him..as a child he sat down asking dem questions
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
was he 100% man and 100% God on earth as you said earlier?
or do you want to change that your perception now owing to your recent post?
That is what your number seeker aigboeben also said
salvation101:
yes i do believe after all he came as a man, even his parents taught him, even the scribes taught him..as a child he sat down asking dem questions
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
removetheturban:
was he 100% man and 100% God on earth as you said earlier?
or do you want to change that your perception now owing to your recent post?
That is what your number seeker aigboeben also said
wat perception is changing? He was 100% man and 100%God.. He was begotten by the Holy Spirit tru a human vessel. I wonder why its impossible for u to understand.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
salvation101:
wat perception is changing? He was 100% man and 100%God.. He was begotten by the Holy Spirit tru a human vessel. I wonder why its impossible for u to understand.
So do you believe God learned from God? Where did the knowledge taught or leaned originate?

Initially you said that you are a spirit. Are you a man or still a spirit? If Jesus was 100 % man, how about you the spirit? Are you still a spirit or have you returned to being a man?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
I see how weak and perplexed you are now. It is tiring to be on the wrong side. The truth is truly the light. When it shines, darkness hides.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (70) (Reply)

Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.