Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,211 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Is Jesus God? - Religion (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus God? (79151 Views)

They Made Jesus God For Christians! / Is Jesus God or Equal to God? / Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
removetheturban:
haha cheesy cheesy
You sound very frustrated. Initially you told salvation101 that you were a JW. But we know former JW from their knowledge. They may not be with us anymore but they cannot go below the low because they know stuff.
Therefore, focus on me or my message and not an organization.

What do you believe to be the actual name of God?

Trinitarians form Jehovah which they ain't sure of yet you use it and its not spurious
You use Jehovah in places its never mentioned in the Bible and you don't think it is spurious
Trinitarians have bible different from your bible and their bible now contains spurious words.

Your religion is a big joke.
Say what ever you like

explain why being a husband is a superior position and being a wife is the inferior position in the marriage

You can't even explain jack yet you open your wide mouth to say Jesus is inferior to God. When they call you guys out you change it to being in a superior position.

Explain. If you can't explain say so.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
removetheturban:
Absolutely!
Christ actually means Messiah which is "anointed one" and the Hebrews were expecting the Messiah. So saying Cristos there is a spurious insertion. Because that would have caused confusion to the first century Christians. It also would have rendered Jesus invalid as the Messiah.

Matthew 11:3
New Living Translation
"Are you the Messiah we've been expecting, or should we keep looking for someone else?"

Assumption assumption assumption. To justify your removal of a word from it rightful position in the bible, you assume sighting that the first century Christians would have been confused. Where your leaders there?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
removetheturban:
haha cheesy cheesy
You sound very frustrated. Initially you told salvation101 that you were a JW. But we know former JW from their knowledge. They may not be with us anymore but they cannot go below the low because they know stuff.
Therefore, focus on me or my message and not an organization.

What do you believe to be the actual name of God?

But its your organization that teaches all these assumptions. Not you. It's your organization that assumes that Jehovah is the real name of God and God must be worshipped using this name that the trinitarian inventor was not sure of.

It's your organization that holds on to a guess work ( the name Jehovah) as the actual name of God and yet do not think it's a spurious insertion.

Your organization is a joke
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
removetheturban:
Do not accept or believe anything you see written in Greek online. They are very misleading. Not everything online is real. People have made serious insertions or mistakes in the past but will not admit it so they flow with the deceit.

Many Greek words you read online have been contaminated. Some are in modern Greek which do not carry the same significance or sense. Careful and patient research is beneficial. The question is, why is there alternating words used in that Cristos in other versions. It should spark someone's curiosity. I will give you the actual word used there in the original Greek below.

μηδὲ Neither ἐκπειράζωμεν may we be testing out τὸν the κύριον, Lord , καθώς according as τινες some αὐτῶν of them ἐπείρασαν, tested, καὶ and ὑπὸ by τῶν the ὄφεων serpents ἀπώλλυντο. they were destroying selves.

One thing you have to understand is that the Jews were spread about. They did not only concentrate in Jerusalem at the time. After their release from Captivity, many of them did not return back home. Cyrus the Great made life comfortable for them so people like Daniel, the prophet as well who was advanced in age did not return. They do assemble at the temple every year for Passover for those who were still in touch with the faith.
Jesus himself talked about the lost sheep of Israel. You can also recall what happened after the Passover when Peter and the other spoke in tongues. They do come and have acclimatized with other tongues. Some of them had success outside Jerusalem.
The Berean "Jews" also in Thessalonica checked the scriptures to ensure that Paul did not bring a corrupted gospel to them. They had their books.

That being said, there was no way Paul would have written something contrary to the Hebrew Scripture that it wouldn't have been spotted. The other apostles were still active at the time he wrote this book as well.

New American Standard Bible
Nor let us try the Lord, as some of them did, and were destroyed by the serpents.

International Standard Version
Let's stop putting the Lord to the test, as some of them were doing, and were destroyed by snakes.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Neither should we tempt The Messiah as some of them tempted and serpents destroyed them.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
We shouldn't put the Lord to the test as some of them did. They were killed by snakes.

New American Standard 1977
Nor let us try the Lord, as some of them did, and were destroyed by the serpents.

American Standard Version
Neither let us make trial of the Lord, as some of them made trial, and perished by the serpents.

English Revised Version
Neither let us tempt the Lord, as some of them tempted, and perished by the serpents.

Weymouth New Testament
And do not let us test the Lord too far, as some of them tested Him and were destroyed by the serpents.

World English Bible
Neither let us test the Lord, as some of them tested, and perished by the serpents.

Buhaha. I laugh in greek. Further assumption assumption assumption. Lol.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
salvation101:
spurious insertion? U mean in the original Greek or translations?
U said Hebrew but dis letter was written to a gentile church in Greece... He warned dem not to make d same mistake the Israelites made by tempting christ.

If u say Christ can be used interchangeably as Jehovah den u av already answered the purpose of this thread.. Jesus =God

Very crafty religion. They just want to rob Christ of his glory at every opportunity they have. The new testament preaches about christ. Yet they use Jehovah in places it was never mentioned.

I remember romans 10:13 in their bible says those who call on the name of Jehovah will be saved whereas the verses before and after verse 13 in that chapter makes reference to Christ. Verse 12 and 14 talks about Christ. Yet they put Jehovah. A name not seen any where in the new testament. It is deceptive. Looking for all forms to discredit the honor and glory ascribed to Jesus Christ. Throughout the new testament.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
ehn
the Greek texts are also corrupted??
removetheturban?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ferisidowu:
ehn

removetheturban?

He assumes so. But they don't understand that their putting Jehovah over 200 times in the new testament is actually corruption of the new testament.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 12, 2018
removetheturban:
Do not accept or believe anything you see written in Greek online. They are very misleading. Not everything online is real. People have made serious insertions or mistakes in the past but will not admit it so they flow with the deceit.

Many Greek words you read online have been contaminated. Some are in modern Greek which do not carry the same significance or sense. Careful and patient research is beneficial. The question is, why is there alternating words used in that Cristos in other versions. It should spark someone's curiosity. I will give you the actual word used there in the original Greek below.

μηδὲ Neither ἐκπειράζωμεν may we be testing out τὸν the κύριον, Lord , καθώς according as τινες some αὐτῶν of them ἐπείρασαν, tested, καὶ and ὑπὸ by τῶν the ὄφεων serpents ἀπώλλυντο. they were destroying selves.

One thing you have to understand is that the Jews were spread about. They did not only concentrate in Jerusalem at the time. After their release from Captivity, many of them did not return back home. Cyrus the Great made life comfortable for them so people like Daniel, the prophet as well who was advanced in age did not return. They do assemble at the temple every year for Passover for those who were still in touch with the faith.
Jesus himself talked about the lost sheep of Israel. You can also recall what happened after the Passover when Peter and the other spoke in tongues. They do come and have acclimatized with other tongues. Some of them had success outside Jerusalem.
The Berean "Jews" also in Thessalonica checked the scriptures to ensure that Paul did not bring a corrupted gospel to them. They had their books.

That being said, there was no way Paul would have written something contrary to the Hebrew Scripture that it wouldn't have been spotted. The other apostles were still active at the time he wrote this book as well.

New American Standard Bible

International Standard Version
Let's stop putting the Lord to the test, as some of them were doing, and were destroyed by snakes.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Neither should we tempt The Messiah as some of them tempted and serpents destroyed them.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
We shouldn't put the Lord to the test as some of them did. They were killed by snakes.

New American Standard 1977

American Standard Version
Neither let us make trial of the Lord, as some of them made trial, and perished by the serpents.

English Revised Version
Neither let us tempt the Lord, as some of them tempted, and perished by the serpents.

Weymouth New Testament
And do not let us test the Lord too far, as some of them tested Him and were destroyed by the serpents.

World English Bible
Neither let us test the Lord, as some of them tested, and perished by the serpents.
Relax sir... Lets take it little by little..
Are you saying the word cristos can be used interchangeably with the word Jehova?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 12, 2018
removetheturban:
I want you to understand that this verse is a narrative of what happened to the Hebrews and not the Christians.
Paul is only making a reference to what happened in Numbers Chapter 21.
1 Corinthians 10:5 will give you a proper understanding.

was the church at Corinth an Hebrew church or a gentile church?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 12, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Very crafty religion. They just want to rob Christ of his glory at every opportunity they have. The new testament preaches about christ. Yet they use Jehovah in places it was never mentioned.

I remember romans 10:13 in their bible says those who call on the name of Jehovah will be saved whereas the verses before and after verse 13 in that chapter makes reference to Christ. Verse 12 and 14 talks about Christ. Yet they put Jehovah. A name not seen any where in the new testament. It is deceptive. Looking for all forms to discredit the honor and glory ascribed to Jesus Christ. Throughout the new testament.
lol. I just need him to agree that the word christos can be used to also mean Jehovah
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 12, 2018
Ferisidowu:
ehn

removetheturban?

lol. I was almost dizzy wen i saw it.. Spurious insertion grin
Re: Is Jesus God? by orisa37: 5:37am On Jan 12, 2018
Is is Man.
Jesus is Blood(Son).
Christ is God.
Take your Pick and stop bothering us with what God is Himself visiting on Fulani Herdsmen.
Only God is The Righteous.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Absolutely not! They are two distinct persons. I am saying categorically that the word in Greek that you have is corrupted. It is κύριον not kristos. I pray you research on it.
salvation101:

Relax sir... Lets take it little by little..
Are you saying the word cristos can be used interchangeably with the word Jehova?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 12, 2018
I didn't say the Greek texts are corrupted I said that some spurious insertions were made even in some Greek version Good to see you again cheesy but let me explain.

The Christian Greek scripture is made up of 27 canonical books written on Papyrus in Greek and in Hebrew originally. Translation was made on Matthew’s work into Greek. Now, there is no complete New Testament Papyrus written by the apostles. Many Papyrus manuscripts found were only fragmented pages.

With that being said, the preservation of the Bible as we see it today depended on translation. As Christians fled from persecution and spread the good news to people of distant lands, there were faithful copyists and translators who translated the Bible into other languages. However, some of them followed the tradition of the Jews not to mention the divine name YHWH or copy it and some others copied from erroneous translations.

Some pieces of evidence to the use of the divine name, YHWH (Jehovah in English) are fragments of copies in Greek that contained the divine name. also, the Jewish Tosefta citing the burning of the Greek scriptures and the divine name, YHWH “in it”. Now, the Tosefta is a well-respected Jewish compilation. This clearly proves that Jesus, for a fact, made the divine name of God known. How else could Jesus have said those words? It was during the period of intense persecution and killing of Christians by the Jews and the Pagans in the first century, leading up to the 3rd Century when a Pagan, Constantine legalized Christianity by a consolidation of Hellenistic practices with true Christian values that the apostles and Jesus never taught. Remember Jesus said that the evil one will sow weed in his field. They burned the words made for us to congest and they removed the divine name so that posterity will not use it. Against Jehovah’s command to proclaim and use his name. Psalms 135:13 -"Thy name, O Jehovah, endureth forever; Thy memorial name, O Jehovah, throughout all generations" - ASV.
Zechariah 13:9 - "They shall call upon my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people; and they shall say, Jehovah is my God." - ASV.
Personally. God spoke (not through anyone but himself) to Moses and confirmed his own Identity in Exodus 3:15 "Jehovah ... this is My name forever" - KJIIV

I also want you to note that the scriptures were also translated into many other languages like the Coptic, Armenian, Syriac, Slavic, Ethiopic etc before the English language. These were done by Christians who spoke these languages. For example, Coptic was spoken in Egypt which is a neighbouring country to Israel. And in the Sahidic Coptic Bible, we find so many clues concerning the rendition of many Bible words when transliterating because it has similar grammar rules to the English. This version of the Bible translates 1 John as a god and from here we got other renditions of Satan and idols as ‘god’. If not, none of the earlier manuscripts had capitalization. They all had Theos. The Greek language in which the scripture was written has no indefinite article.

Another fact to note is that some verses were missing in the original Greek scriptures and were left blank. Disgracefully and with a mischievous intent, some translators decided to insert heretic texts in some verses of the Greek scripture simply to propagate and concretized their heretic doctrines. For example Matthew 17:21; Matthew 18:11; 1 John 5:7; Acts 15:34 etc.
To this end, some fragments of the manuscripts in Greek contain the Divine name “Jehovah” as opposed to Kyrios (Lord). I will insert the 4Q120 fragment for you to see a picture of it. It is transliterated YAHO (IAO) (Yahowah)

Then again, the grammatical nuances in the rendition of translations are baits used by the devil to derail the message of God. The nuances alter the meaning of the message in some Bible verses in the Greek scripture. For example, Luke 23:43
Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise”.
And he said to him: “Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in Paradise.”

In the two translations above the nuance is the punctuation. It matters a lot in figuring out the sense of the message. Going by the former “I tell you, today you will be with me”. Jesus did not go to paradise that day. He went to hell. He was dead for 3 days. It would mean that death is the paradise that God promised us which is a lie against God. A paradise is a place like the one he placed Adam and Eve. It would also be deceitful because Jesus was dead for 3 days only. That would mean that he deserted the man after 3 days. That is trickery. If you said that heaven is paradise, Jesus did not ascend to heaven when he died. He ascended to the heaven 40 days after he was raised up from the dead. So, that grammar or statement does not make any sense and neither is it correct.

On the other hand, the latter, “I tell you today, you will be with me” clearly proves true. The promise was made on that day (today) to the man that he WILL BE with Jesus and that is certain as we also hope. Prior to that time, Jesus had promised his disciples that they may also BE with him at a certain time in the future John 14:3. Therefore, if all went as planned they WILL BE with Jesus. To this robber, Jesus made the promise and left the man until the time in the future “WILL BE” will be in the paradise that we are also ‘awaiting’ in 2 Peter 3:13.
Note: none of the earliest manuscripts (up to the 9th century A.D.) originally had capitalization or punctuation. Copyists added punctuation wherever they felt it should be. Do not believe that the punctuation that you see in the Bible was made by the apostles. They are not found in the original manuscripts.

Another hoax in the translation of Greek scripture is the insertion of words that were never there. For example, Mark 1:41 and Mark 1:45 are a few to note. Trinitarian Bibles inserted the noun “Jesus” instead of the pronoun “he” and no one seems to be disturbed by that. That name was not in that verse. If you check some Greek Bible translations, you will see Jesus there. Such a mockery of the truth.
In the other verse, they turned Kyrios to Cristo (Christ) and no one seems to care. But as soon as they see the name Jehovah, they burst out in agony. The devil does not ever want to see the name of God in the very book of God. But the name of the devil was not replaced. Satan is clearly written and never removed. The name of the Pagan gods Artemis (Acts 19:28) etc was not removed and replaced with Idol or wood. It is farcical to any spiritual mind.

Even after so many parchments or fragments of the original Papyrus have been found, many Bible publishers still refuse to restore the divine name YHWH (Jehovah) from where it was replaced in their Bibles. They adamantly retain “Lord” as opposed Jehovah (YHWH) in their Bibles. Though, some have done this. Most notable is the KJV and the NWT. It took the King James Version 400 years to restore the divine name, Jehovah to their Bible. Better late than never!

In 1947 after the second world war, a very useful discovery was made in Qumran that exposed the heresy and evil of the clergy and many Bible translators. Ancient manuscripts revealing the frequent usage of the divine name in the scriptures were discovered and I will insert a copy of the picture for you to see. It has been 70 years now and no one seems to be bothered enough to challenge or question Bible publishers why they have not restored the name in their Bibles. As soon the JW make the move, we become an object of attack. Come to think of it, if they could do it in Hebrew scripture, what stops them from doing it in the Greek scripture? Fragments of the original Papyrus used by the first century Christians have been found in Greek and they used the divine name. Why can’t we use it today? There must be a spiritual lethargy or a vivacious demon actuating the minds of those who oppose the use of a name that God gave us and told us will last from generation to generation and forever.

So, sorry for this voluminous write-up but what can I do?

Ferisidowu:
ehn

removetheturban?

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 12, 2018
dont feel dizzy lol. Take some alcohol Lol.
salvation101:
lol. I was almost dizzy wen i saw it.. Spurious insertion grin
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 12, 2018
That ain't possible and you know that lol
salvation101:
lol. I just need him to agree that the word christos can be used to also mean Jehovah
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 12, 2018
There was a synagogue in Corinth for your information so definitely, there were Jews there. There were also Greeks and gentiles. Paul began in the synagogue and then turned his attention to the Gentiles
salvation101:
was the church at Corinth an Hebrew church or a gentile church?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Assumption assumption assumption. To justify your removal of a word from it rightful position in the bible, you assume sighting that the first century Christians would have been confused. Where your leaders there?
I don't know what you are talking about but you must not quote me anyhow. This is a religion section. Just observe some decorum as someone who is representative of the word of God.
If you have any contrary opinion, put it in words not insults. I am not competing with you.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2018
Ubenedictus:
I am saying a bad tree cannot produce good fruits. Protestantism is the baby of Catholicism, if the Catholics are bad so are the Protestants
I do not call Catholicism bad. I have friends and family relatives who are Catholics. I am only talking about some doctrines that are not in concordance with the Bible. I didn't mention Catholicism. I said that we came out of Babylon the great. Do not feel judged as a Catholic. My job is not to judge any religion, but to preach the message of God. I only refute doctrines that I am not agreeable with.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 12, 2018
aigboeben:

What is the difference between a person and a personality?
I will put it in the simplest form for you. Person is a human being; an individual while personality is the trait of the person
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2018
removetheturban:
I don't know what you are talking about but you must not quote me anyhow. This is a religion section. Just observe some decorum as someone who is representative of the word of God.
If you have any contrary opinion, put it in words not insults. I am not competing with you.

Who is in competition with you? Didn't you assume that the first century Christians would have been confused if cristos was written? That is why your organization substituted cristos for Jehovah instead of Christ or Messiah in their bible?
Your organization always assumes period.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2018
Your knowledge of the scriptures is petty. I know that you have never been a JW. But you lied. Why did you lie?
Hairyrapunzel:

He assumes so. But they don't understand that their putting Jehovah over 200 times in the new testament is actually corruption of the new testament.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2018
removetheturban:
I do not call Catholicism bad. I have friends and family relatives who are Catholics. I am only talking about some doctrines that are not in concordance with the Bible. I didn't mention Catholicism. I said that we came out of Babylon the great. Do not feel judged as a Catholic. My job is not to judge any religion, but to preach the message of God. I only refute doctrines that I am not agreeable with.

What about your doctrines on not joining military, not voting,refusing blood transfusion, shunning, reporting number of hours preached on paper, not celebrating birthdays, not celebrating Christmas, easter,new year,Thanksgiving, memorial, national holidays, saying your organization is the only way to salvation, calling your organization the truth,the way and the life, saying those 7 old men in new York are the only means of communication between God and man today, baptising people in the name of a spirit directed organization, judicial committee, governing body, the list is endless?

Remove the log in your eyes before you remove the spec in someone else's eye.
You don't judge but your organization has judged all religions as false. You don't judge yet you preach that billions of non jws will die in Armageddon and vultures will eat their corpses in your new system.
Stop lying.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 12, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Who is in competition with you? Didn't you assume that the first century Christians would have been confused if cristos was written? That is why your organization substituted cristos for Jehovah instead of Christ or Messiah in their bible?
Kristo, not Cristos cheesy

If the divine name does not appear in the new testament, it would be a pleeeeasure to announce to you than any time you mention HALLELUJAH OR HALLELUYAH you just mentioned the name cheesy cheesy cheesy
and guess how many times it appears in the new testament

You cannot run away from it. Jehovah says that it will last from generation to generation and you are too small to stop it. HALLELUJAH mean praise Jah (Jehovah). Any how you like run away from it but you cannot hide the truth. See how a whole KING James Bible was humiliated. After 400 they bowed. You are too small to play with Jehovah.

How many Clergies and Scholars have been humiliated for this name? Just like Pharoah, they will all bow because the ALmighty says so.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:03am On Jan 12, 2018
removetheturban:
Your knowledge of the scriptures is petty. I know that you have never been a JW. But you lied. Why did you lie?

Your knowledge of the scriptures is based on assumption. My knowledge of the scriptures is petty yet you can't deceive me. My petty is too much for watchtower. You call me petty because I can't be brainwashed and will never swallow your toxic doctrine hook, line and sinker. I love my petty knowledge of the scriptures.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2018
Can you prove this? And kindly post on here the author of the Greek version that you are using let us fix this once and for all.
Hairyrapunzel:

Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 12, 2018
You should open the Bible not throwing jibes. Can you tell me the Bible version that you approve of?
Hairyrapunzel:

Your knowledge of the scriptures is based on assumption. My knowledge of the scriptures is petty yet you can't deceive me. My petty is too much for watchtower. You call me petty because I can't be brainwashed and will never swallow your toxic doctrine hook, line and sinker. I love my petty knowledge of the scriptures.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2018
removetheturban:
Kristo, not Cristos cheesy

If the divine name does not appear in the new testament, it would be a pleeeeasure to announce to you than any time you mention HALLELUJAH OR HALLELUYAH you just mentioned the name cheesy cheesy cheesy

You cannot run away from it. Jehovah says that it will last from generation to generation and you are too small to stop it. HALLELUJAH mean praise Jah (Jehovah). Any how you run away from it, it will keep starring you in the face. See how a whole KING James Bible was humiliated. After 400 they bowed. You are too small to play with Jehovah.

How many Clergies and Scholars have been humiliated for this name? Just like Pharoah, they will all bow because the ALmighty says so.

Eya you are so pained. I understand the feeling when people call you out. All your rants will not change the fact that the Greek word Kristos, cristos is translated as Christ or Messiah. You chose to put Jehovah there. You answered your question. Jehovah is Jesus
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2018
If the divine name does not appear in the new testament, it would be a pleasure to announce to you than any time you mention HALLELUJAH OR HALLELUYAH you just mentioned the name cheesy cheesy cheesy

You cannot run away from it. Jehovah says that it will last from generation to generation and you are too small to stop it. HALLELUJAH mean praise Jah (Jehovah).

Are you going to throw your own Bible away now? Look it up in your Bible. Your own Bible is guilty of the same crime. It contains the divine name Jah (Jehovah)

See how a whole KING James Bible was humiliated. After 400 they bowed. You are too small to play with Jehovah.

Hairyrapunzel:

Eya you are so pained. I understand the feeling when people call you out. All your rants will not change the fact that the Greek word Kristos, cristos is translated as Christ or Messiah. You chose to put Jehovah there. You answered your question. Jehovah is Jesus
Re: Is Jesus God? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2018
removetheturban:
You should open the Bible not throwing jibes. Can you tell me the Bible version that you approve of?

I call out your doctrines and I have never seen a biblical passage that supports your doctrines. I ain't throwing jibes. You are the person throwing them.
You are pained. Lol. Come here to make assumptions about Jesus and you feel people are dummies. We aren't mentally deranged. We will think independently and critically, then analyse things.
Its only 8 million people that can swallow garbage the remaining 8 billion do not take rubbish.

What concerns you and the bible version I approve of. Well I approve of any bible version that is not new world translation because Nwt is corrupted and full of spurious insertions.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 12, 2018
I HEAR YOU.
Hairyrapunzel:

I call out your doctrines and I have never seen a biblical passage that supports your doctrines. I ain't throwing jibes. You are the person throwing them.
You are pained. Lol. Come here to make assumptions about Jesus and you feel people are dummies. We aren't mentally deranged. We will think independently and critically, then analyse things.
Its only 8 million people that can swallow garbage the remaining 8 billion do not take rubbish.

What concerns you and the bible version I approve of. Well I approve of any bible version that is not new world translation because Nwt is corrupted and full of spurious insertions.
Re: Is Jesus God? by aigboeben(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2018
removetheturban:
I will put it in the simplest form for you. Person is a human being; an individual while personality is the trait of the person
So is God a person or personality by your definition?

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (70) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.