Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) (39546 Views)

Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt / Lady Rescued Near A Bush After Being ''Dumped'' By Unknown Persons. Photos / Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by kingandamy4life(m): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
We have really not gotten this bad since this government took over. The truth is Nigerians are suffering.
Even me that is working in the financial sector i have never experienced this kind of hardship before.
i only read it on paper but my brother, i enter street to hustle to AUGMENT oh as my brother phyno talk

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Leez(m): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
MissEdified:
A Facebook user, Kehinde Rhoda Akinrinmade, who was present when an incident happened at CMS revealed that a young girl tried to jump off the bridge in Suicide attempt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIPPM5_xsQY

According to Kehinde, the lady was stopped by police officers, bus conductors and drivers who rallied around her, and discouraged her from the dangerous act.

Kehinde disclosed that the lady said she was frustrated by her life as her previous employer had sent her away without paying for her services as a house maid.

Read her post below:

“This lady was about to commit suicide on CMS bridge, some cars were damaged cos we at first we thought she was blind and then some people rush to hold her and she kept crying, some of us got down from our cars ,trust me to ask questions she said she is fed up of life that she was a house maid, d place she worked last she became sick they took her to a church after they spent almost all her savings on her she told them she wants to leave to go find another job right in d bus now she thought life is not fair to her that she just want to die, ,thanks to NURTW staffs, conductors, Lastma and the Policemen that ran after her, we tried to calm her, talk with her and told her to trust GOD, I gave her my number to call me later I will help with d little I have, funny thing she doesn’t have a phone but I pray she gets someone to help her call me later.

Hmmmmmmmm, GOD pls help the needy, people are HUNGRY and ready to do the uncalled for. Pls pray for this lady My Facebook Family that she finds peace and help Amen”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/video-young-lady-rescued-from-jumping.html

hmmm
bloggers can twist story sha
im sure she was trying to avoid d skull miners afta her head
oduduwa is a goatangry

1 Like

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by SillyMods: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
and some will be saying

buhari for 2019

God go punishe una lipsrsealed
Nairaland of frustrated things indeed. Sorry.
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Mortiple(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lock her up in GERMAN CELL till further notice. angry angry
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by juman(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided NIGERIA SUCKS
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by LeJeun3: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2017

She won't die
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by juman(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
APC is a curse.

APC have destroyed nigeria completely.

There is real hunger in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by alagba333(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
GraveMan:
She Ought To Have Surrender Herself To A Ritualist,, So That Her Body Parts Wont Be Of Waste

see Ur shallow thinking.... do u know wat is running Tru her mind
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Leez(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Earthquake1:
Afonjas and suicide.
Is it really in the tradition?
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
so she woke up this morning took a shower, dressed up, got in a bus and travelled all the way from were she lives just to jump in the lagoon eh? Mmm... so there are no lakes or River near were she lives were she could have jumped? No knives in her kitchen to slit her throat?

maybe this is the new way to scamm people, pretend to want to commit suicide. I don't and will never! ever! ever! trust nigerians. Not after they scammed me. grin
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Babaalawo: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Is this not Mercy Aigbe that wants to commit suicide? shocked
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Premiumwriter: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Why can't I quote anybody angry
I dunno cry
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by blessingsonflee(f): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
survchris:
CCTV SPY RECORDING WRISTWATCH
pls. How do I get this wrist watch and how much is it?
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by GraveMan(m): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
alagba333:

see Ur shallow thinking.... do u know wat is running Tru her mind
No Matter The Depression, Suicide Is Not The Next Action
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
God help us

The rate at which people opt for suicide in the country these days is very alarming..

It is gradually becoming rife this side of the globe and I'm pretty sure everyone knows why..

PMB...How can a leader of such a country be so insensitive towards the pitiable state of his country and lives of the people he was elected to serve?

Only God can deliver this country..I give up

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Nathan2016: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
GraveMan:
She Ought To Have Surrender Herself To A Ritualist,, So That Her Body Parts Wont Be Of Waste

Skull miner spotted.. Online.. Hope your business is moving well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Yeye something. If die truly dry hungry you, go in the night and jump off the bridge. Don't pull a teebilllz for us
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by GraveMan(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nathan2016:

Skull miner spotted.. Online.. Hope your business is moving well
Heheheheh Am Not A Skull Miner Oooo! Biko
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
On a Serious note, the level of suicide has spiked o..

What is happening?
Buhari
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by one4GOD(f): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
muller101:
She is going nowhere.
yes ooo we are in it together, she go nowhere

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by AuroraB(f): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
muller101:
She is going nowhere.
grin We are in this together, lmao cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Nathan2016: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
GraveMan:
Heheheheh Am Not A Skull Miner Opposed! Biko
Nwanne see your name nah. Grave man... Odiegwu.. Ndi a onyere gi skullaship

1 Like

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
If Yorubas experienced just a tiny bit of what Igbos experienced after the war that they lost everything, lost family members, on top of it a man called Awolowo expropriated their wealth...the lagoon will not contain them. Every evil done to Igbos in this country works to their advantage; that's what these wicked things don't understand. Every small thing, Afonja cries suicide. There's no way this girl would not get help had she been Igbo....afonja don't help themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by GraveMan(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nathan2016:

Nwanne see your name nah. Grave man... Odiegwu.. Ndi a onyere gi skullaship
Lolz U Are A Clown
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Ebenezerk2: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
I can see that some have tribal problems, did she mention the name of the girl? how did you know she was a Yoruba?
Earthquake1:
Afonjas and suicide.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by vengertime: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Earthquake1:
Afonjas and suicide.

we have to dry up this lagoon from Afonjas, it's like they are now using it for suicide mission since their oba approved it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Chukazu: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
...she is taking selfies too undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by discman2k2(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
On a Serious note, the level of suicide has spiked o..

What is happening?
A tell u. Before you know it, people will make it fashionable & that's when ull see trends..
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by vengertime: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ebenezerk2:
I can see that some have tribal problems, did she mention the name of the girl? how did you know she was a Yoruba?
kehinde na ijaw abi?
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by AskProf: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
oshe11:
If U check well, NA PRICK MAKE HER TAKE THIS DECISION OOOO

Really?
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by sharpsharp: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
MissEdified:
A Facebook user, Kehinde Rhoda Akinrinmade, who was present when an incident happened at CMS revealed that a young girl tried to jump off the bridge in Suicide attempt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIPPM5_xsQY

According to Kehinde, the lady was stopped by police officers, bus conductors and drivers who rallied around her, and discouraged her from the dangerous act.

Kehinde disclosed that the lady said she was frustrated by her life as her previous employer had sent her away without paying for her services as a house maid.

Read her post below:

“This lady was about to commit suicide on CMS bridge, some cars were damaged cos we at first we thought she was blind and then some people rush to hold her and she kept crying, some of us got down from our cars ,trust me to ask questions she said she is fed up of life that she was a house maid, d place she worked last she became sick they took her to a church after they spent almost all her savings on her she told them she wants to leave to go find another job right in d bus now she thought life is not fair to her that she just want to die, ,thanks to NURTW staffs, conductors, Lastma and the Policemen that ran after her, we tried to calm her, talk with her and told her to trust GOD, I gave her my number to call me later I will help with d little I have, funny thing she doesn’t have a phone but I pray she gets someone to help her call me later.

Hmmmmmmmm, GOD pls help the needy, people are HUNGRY and ready to do the uncalled for. Pls pray for this lady My Facebook Family that she finds peace and help Amen”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/video-young-lady-rescued-from-jumping.html

Imagine the girl that reported this suicide attempt using it to pose and snap pictures for social media, to be famous. What is this generation turning into? You gave number to someone without a phone. Why didn't you give her money to buy an affordable handset? Oluwa come to the rescue of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago / Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC / Photos Of The Men Who Killed An Uber Driver In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.