Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo (8698 Views)

"Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by exlinkleads(f): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
I meant no disrespect to the person who appeared in the above picture but I got to post this on my blog cuz is amazing and it wowed me. Are you really real? Like, is this really your ass or you did something to enlarge it?

Got this picture over the internet and I can imagine being around you mi lady, cuz I will love to hmmmmmm, let me not say anyway cuz am going crazy girl.... hahahahah. Guess I need to ask my followers this question that has been bordering me since I saw this picture;

Can this be real?

More photos @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/can-lady-grow-this-kind-of-backside.html

Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
shocked

That's too much for one person sha ..hope she don't mind to share some.....uuhhmm especially ME embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by RoyalBlak007: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
grin

♤What a tank!
Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by GraveMan(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
This One Na Real Tin No Be Surgery,, She Na BBw.. I Like Big Size Ladies Thou! Their Toto They Big Well To Bleep

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by cosby02(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
It's a decease called...assylicocus.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by Nobodys(f): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
speechless.....I feel for her
Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by IamSINZ(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nah... too much of something is not good.
Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by conductor123(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
The bum is natural, that's why it looks bumpy. Disgusting!
Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mehn dis is so mama basiratu ish.end time tinzs.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by hatchy(f): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Na wao!

Mama Funke's family support program grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by Hhenryy: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
exlinkleads:
I meant no disrespect to the person who appeared in the above picture but I got to post this on my blog cuz is amazing and it wowed me. Are you really real? Like, is this really your ass or you did something to enlarge it?

Got this picture over the internet and I can imagine being around you mi lady, cuz I will love to hmmmmmm, let me not say anyway cuz am going crazy girl.... hahahahah. Guess I need to ask my followers this question that has been bordering me since I saw this picture;

Can this be real?

More photos @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/can-lady-grow-this-kind-of-backside.html

It's genetics. You can't enlarge yours to that size. That lady is BBW.
Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by festwiz(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Yawa

Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by Tommfrench(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Eww
Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by blacq2009(m): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

That's too much for one person sha ..hope she don't mind to share some.....uuhhmm especially ME embarassed
Make I examine yours first and see what quantity she should share with you.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by Uyi168: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Many of these biq yanshes are very ugly when clothes are of...
Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by Yameater(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
GraveMan:
This One Na Real Tin No Be Surgery,, She Na BBw.. I Like Big Size Ladies Thou! Their Toto They Big Well To Bleep
Na person still born this one ooooo

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by charlito94(m): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
That type of yansh and size of body plenty for naija naa

No be new thing

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by greatface(m): 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
What is with backside these days?
Cossy enlarges her backside.
so so person shows off her massive backside.
Mr B stares at Miss G's big backside.
Does this help solve the problems of this country?
Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by Earthquake1: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Disgusting
Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by drizzymadbet(m): 5:38am On Nov 07, 2017
That ass is more of a liability than an asset
Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by Partnerbiz(f): 6:06am On Nov 07, 2017
nawaoo
Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by Maradona98: 6:17am On Nov 07, 2017
She is just fat.
Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by Kobicove(m): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2017
WTF shocked
Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by rumenase(m): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
there is nothing amazing about that shit she had lower body obesity that's all I see arthritis calling.
Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by thedondada(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hhenry
Re: Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo by Xgz1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
thedondada:
Hhenry
the yansh these dayz nawa sef!

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) / Cossy Ojiakor Twerk Unclad Inside Her Bedroom (Photos, Watch Video) / As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.