Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

The RAW TRUTH, When COWARDS Fall In Love And Get Hurt. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The RAW TRUTH, When COWARDS Fall In Love And Get Hurt. (1138 Views)

20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH / Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo / The Raw Truth About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The RAW TRUTH, When COWARDS Fall In Love And Get Hurt. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
When COWARDS (guys or babes) fall in love and get HURT in a relationship. Instead of acknowledging their PAIN COURAGEOUSLY by understanding that HOW SOMEONE ELSE CHOOSES TO BEHAVE IS ABOUT THEM AND NOT EVERYONE. They make this someone else's EMOTIONAL CRIME their own REALITY for EVERYONE ELSE because they are COWARDS who can't bear the PAINS that comes with relationship hence they start HURTING everyone else due to the gravity of how PAINFUL someone else had made them feel. Its such a COWARDLY act, by little boys and girls who call themselves MEN and WOMEN but are infact LITTLE BOYS and GIRLS.

No matter how much you get HURT in a relationship, DO NOT!!! (I repeat) DO NOT TAKE SOMEONE ELSE'S EMOTIONAL CRIME TO THE LEVEL OF HURTING EVERYONE ELSE. That is not EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE that is just being STUP!D, COWARD.

Well, a world so systematically producing little boys and girls who grow into adulthood and not MANHOOD and WOMANHOOD.

Mean while I love to share this thread once again for anyone who care about EMOTIONAL GROWTH. A true life story by born2conquer. Its not a wonder that such SIGNIFICANT threads doesn't draw the interest of the MODES because, its a world that we are living in today. Where VANITY has taken the place of the ESSENCE of life. Threads that are BASHFUL, where both genders QUARREL, see each others as ENEMIES are so encouraged because the TREND and hence MONEY IS MADE by the platform, yet its called ROMANCE SECTION, What is really romantic about this section really?!

So, sad how we keep creating an EMPTY WORLD in a bid to gather VANITY at the expense of our COMMON GOOD. MAKE LOVE NOT WAR. All this gender wars where does it take humanity to if not SELF DESTRUCTION. Only the COURAGEOUS find LOVE and PEACE. The COWARDS continue in their BITTERNESS, and as LOSERS because they lack EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE.

www.nairaland.com/4144892/mum........my-everything-everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The RAW TRUTH, When COWARDS Fall In Love And Get Hurt. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
TBH, I really cba to read all these just cuz of love
Re: The RAW TRUTH, When COWARDS Fall In Love And Get Hurt. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dude, cheer up grin

You started really well and then....

Back to topic :

To all those cowards who can't take a lil heartache that won't let us rest! You come up with all these bs solutions to a problem that only belongs to you and then try to tag a whole gender; we say FUCK_YOU

I have the heart of a rhino, never let one fool ruin my blessings. I love love too much to be bitter. cool

3 Likes

Re: The RAW TRUTH, When COWARDS Fall In Love And Get Hurt. by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Na only water I drink dis nyt....Make I no use my remaining energy read dis Project ahbeg

1 Like

Re: The RAW TRUTH, When COWARDS Fall In Love And Get Hurt. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dimples129:
Dude, cheer up grin

Back to topic :

To all those cowards who can't take a lil heartache that won't let us rest! You come up with all these bs solutions to a problem that only belongs to you and then try to tag a whole gender; we say FUCK_YOU

I have the heart of a rhino, never let one fool ruin my blessings. I love love too much to be bitter. cool

A wise choice you have made "I LOVE LOVE TOO MUCH TO BE BITTER". I wonder how the topic has repeated itself 3 times.
Re: The RAW TRUTH, When COWARDS Fall In Love And Get Hurt. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
WORDWORLD:

A wise choice you have made "I LOVE LOVE TOO MUCH TO BE BITTER". I wonder how the topic has repeated itself 3 times.

It's seun and his cheap and antique website undecided

Delete the content on 2 of the threads and leave a dot as the title and content smiley

You make an excellent point with this thread, childishness is the way for our generation when it comes to affairs of the heart.

1 Like

Re: The RAW TRUTH, When COWARDS Fall In Love And Get Hurt. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Is it necessary

i mean this long epistle!
Re: The RAW TRUTH, When COWARDS Fall In Love And Get Hurt. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dimples129:
Dude, cheer up grin

Back to topic :

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: The RAW TRUTH, When COWARDS Fall In Love And Get Hurt. by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2017
NoFavors:
TBH, I really cba to read all these just cuz of love
"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not to be feared". You mean that is your personal signature?

Hmmm...........................

Well, let me share what I learnt from a teacher of enlightenment BUDDHA if you care.

"CONQUER THE ANGRY ONE BY NOT GETTING ANGRY, CONQUER THE WICKED BY GOODNESS, CONQUER THE STINGY BY GENEROSITY AND THE LIAR WITH THE TRUTH".

It takes only HEARTS which continously fight their own INNER SELF WAR, that battle to be truely HUMAN and HUMANE, a conquest of that ANIMALISTIC IMPLUSES which drives the UNCULTIVATED BASE BEING, blinding their soul's eye to act far worse than a BEAST, dehumanized. Only hearts that strive to be truely HUMANE will be able to put into practices that teaching of Buddha.

"Nor can GOODNESS and EVIL be equal. Repel (evil) with what is GOOD. Then will he between whom and thee was HATRED become as it were thy FRIEND and INTIMATE" A teaching from the Glorious Quran, Suratul Ha-Min Quran 41:34.

It is interesting that the next verse that follows makes a distinction the personality of those who can achieve such virtue of repelling EVIL with GOOD. The next verse reads

"And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise PATIENCE and SELF-RESTRAINT. None but personality of the greatest good fortune". Suratul Ha-min verse 35.

Too many not only lack that good fortune PATIENCE and SELF-RESTRAINT but infact they are so lacking in SELF-LOVE.

Love starts with yourself and ends with yourself. ITS NOT SELFISHNESS.

"No one saves us from ourselves, no one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" Buddha

Its all ILLUSORY the love story of Beautiful Princes being saved by a Handsome Gallant in Amour. What they keep teaching, a false doctrine of "come rescue me" and of "i have to be gallant". They are all perception illusions when it comes to our realities. Even Romeo and Juliet is but a fantasy.

It seems that people are so terrified by their own inner self, hence making someone else their ESSENCE so that when this person hurts them the become bitter for the rest of their lives. SELF LOVE comes first anything else is secondary when it comes to relationship. What it simply means is that you know your WORTH enough to know how you should be valued and not ready to trade yourself for less. If you know not your worth, you will settle for just any PRICE, cutting yourself short all in the bid to feel LOVED when that feeling, LOVE is right there inside of you but delusionally crave for it from the outside.

Relationship is all about supporting one another, its about sharing, caring. Above all its aout KEEPING TRUST, else the bond is lost.

"If you truely loved yourself, you could NEVER hurt another" Buddha.

Its not SELFISHNESS. How can you love if you lack SELF LOVE?!

People who RANT heart break is because they never loved themselves enough to even know who they are and what they want and not want in a relationship enough to shield them from being hurt.

I wrote all this because my perception of your personal signature tells me about a heart still torturing itself not letting go of the pains of yesterday.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be fear" A repeat of your personal signature. Is a personal signature not a reflection of one's personality?!

(Incase my perception is wrong, please kindly take this writing as an effort out of LOVE for our common good as humans privilege to still be alive)

He or she who wants the rose must also be aware of the thorns. "We ourselves must walk the path" Buddha.

I wish you overflowing LOVE, peaceful heart and above all WISDOM.

"One wonders whether boundless, all-embracing COMPASSION for our fellow creatures might not enable us to tackle the apparently insoluble problems of a time of drastic, rapid change. UP TO NOW, WHENEVER A SOCIETY TURNED A NEW LEAF IT HAD THE DEVIL AT ITS ELBOW". Eric Hoffer Reflection on the Human Condition.
I end with this,

"However many holy words you read, however many you speak, WHAT GOOD WILL THEY DO YOU if you do not act upon them" Gautama Buddha.
Re: The RAW TRUTH, When COWARDS Fall In Love And Get Hurt. by Empiree: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
WORDWORLD:

es.
For instance shocked shocked

This is on Yahoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The RAW TRUTH, When COWARDS Fall In Love And Get Hurt. by Mammieace(f): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nice write up.
Re: The RAW TRUTH, When COWARDS Fall In Love And Get Hurt. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
only the brave fall in love in the first place. it takes bravery to trust another person with one's heart. The cowards call themselves"players".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 12 Problems Only Women With Big Boobies Will Understand / Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating / Man Sleeps With Neighbour’s Wife; Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.