Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React (34098 Views)

Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by seunny4lif(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2017
Evablizin:
undecided

Your son married an african lady? I never knew we have a grandmother/future grandma on nairaland.

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Silensa(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2017
marsoden:

You're beautiful too.

Even more beautiful than that olosho.......
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by freeman95(m): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2017
Naija people deh vex sha...

Zero chill
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by critic9ja: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:

now you know dear.
Accord me with the respect my age deserve. You did not even say Good morning ma
you u look like a MILF, wouldn't mind sha
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by YelloweWest: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2017
Rokia2:
So what is wrong with people naw? So a guy can't praise his girl in peace again?

So many bitter people chie.
Too many. Nigerians never miss an opportunity to pour out their frustration.

1 Like

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by LuvU2: 7:53am On Nov 07, 2017
She looks good. Slim curvy smiley
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by lifedynamics: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2017
Rokia2:
So what is wrong with people naw? So a guy can't praise his girl in peace again?

So many bitter people chie.

I don't understand ooo... That's the first thing that came to mind

Nigerians sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by AverageAnnie(f): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2017
I hate been hyped as a girlfriend. ... Hype your wife or husband not boyfriend or girlfriend. ... No spoil market for person biko...

2 Likes

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2017
e no concern me

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:
This generation is too vain. They run after flashy things that wouldn't last. They want fast car, fast house, fine wife.

My son went to import a doll from china to marry. I did not speak to him for a week, he chased the girl away and married an african lady.
the way u comment here as an African will be your own undoing if actually thats how you talk in actual...Because i know that an average African person sees an old woman as a witch,a retard or disabled as a witch,very very poor as a witch..The most hilarious one of it all is if u are ugly then something is wrong...

If you are smart as you try to portray with all due respect to your person,you will read in btw the lines and stop typing poo...Because I'd rather have my son to become a celibate than marry an ugly woman so as not contaminate my lineage.Think if you will!
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by luminouz(m): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:
This generation is too vain. They run after flashy things that wouldn't last. They want fast car, fast house, fine wife.

My son went to import a doll from china to marry. I did not speak to him for a week, he chased the girl away and married an african lady.
What's with u n China this morning.......?
U saw Michelle Yeoh in ya dream or what??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2017
Nigerians are too angry. Relax!

1 Like

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by GoldNiagara(m): 8:24am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:

Hi, how is your Butler? Madam Shagaya
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by AdeniyiA(m): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2017
Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder - the guy..
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by morbeta(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2017
nikkypearl:
She is beautiful !shikena!

And you want me to talk....you fine pass her well well.
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2017
ARE KIDNEYING ME?

1 Like

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Nawtiblayse(m): 8:56am On Nov 07, 2017
Aiye mi temi ba mi see insults that first dude killed it
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by 4rty(f): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:

Bia are u for real? no offence but am just wondering how every topic in nairaland affects u in one way or the other n if u r the one in that pic how come u already have a son that is up to marriage? just asking though.... cool
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:

What U don't understand is that the so called doll is better than most African ladies. you will soon understand, just pray it is nt too late.

white ladies rock.
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Yeligray(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:

wehdone
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Jumbus31(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2017
Someone said his babe isn't your mate and you're angry. Is the babe truly your mate?, dem born una for same day?, same date?, same year?, Bitter people.
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by dadtoyosi: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2017
My mom, Mother of 8 fine pass the babe sef

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by enonche85(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2017
The first comment bad pass! grin...even zoom the picture to the sagged bobby!!!...lwkmd!!!
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by mrMeen(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:

but madam wetin chinko do you now I like them asian
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Sir don't mind them

U are just priding in ur thing, If u don't praise her who will......

I like the girl cos she does not have inferiority complex by bleaching her skin off........
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by olabrad: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
But one thing wey i never understand be say.. Wetin dey always concern people on top another person matter. Can't they just pretend they are happy or care less at least. If he overhype olosho, na him know. This people matter don tire me. That's how a Nigerian lady wrote on one facebook dating page that she needs a white man for serious relationship, Jesus, come and see insults, from dogs and rats. Ehn. The kain fire wey dey burn inside me that day ehn, e just dey be me like say make i dey tear this people slap from where i dey. Wetin concern them. Person no fit wish for something in peace again? Smh

If you don't want the public to talk about your matter, then don't bring your matter to the public.

1 Like

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
olabrad:

If you don't want the public to talk about your matter, then don't bring your matter to the public.
shoro niyen? So i can't upload my pre wedding pictures on my facebook account because i don't want people to talk about me? Don't worry, shebi they are good in reacting to everything. Showing the world they sabi bad mouth, not untill one of them react to madness from his/her little reaction to wetin no concern am on the internet.
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by enestar(f): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
But why is everybody angry like dis so someone can not praise his gf jejely?
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Lowoa: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
You know him?

rapfezy:
Ibukun finished the girlo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.