Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (33931 Views)

Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA / Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception / Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by talk2percy(m): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2017
So how many wives has he now?
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by nairavsdollars(f): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2017
Governor- General of Niger Delta. God bless you James Ibori
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by ensamy(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2017
Exconvict
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Dearlord(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2017
New wife?
Is wife so cheap like that?
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2017
FlySly05:
So this corrupt public office holder is still been celebrated. Won't be surprised to see him constesting for public post again in 2023
had it been you are some how related to James ibori or you benefited from him' be frank to yourself for ones' will u call him corrupt public holder? Selfish people
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by policy12: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2017
Naija the only country we celebrate pen robbers and do Jungle Justice to our fellow masses.

Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by okpurukata(f): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2017
So Nkoyo Ibori has been abandoned in prison eh? What a world. A lot of women are indeed shameless.
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2017
the new God father of south south politics. . .
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:
My father tried to bribe a senior ranking state official in Hangzhou China. He did not go directly because of the risk involved. And he did not Call it bribe, he called it a gift.

My father was Surprised when the money was rejected. Because china had a death penalty for corrupt officials. Since that day we never bribed any official again

Compare to Nigeria, that official would be licking his butt for more. Officials in china don't year luxury goods
you don't know China as you claim. bribery in China is worst than Nigeria.
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2017
Pussitto:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/11/james-ibori-and-new-wife-spotted.html?m=1

See earlier thread James Ibori Marries Senami Sosu As Second Wife. Photos https://www.nairaland.com/2903670/james-ibori-marries-senami-sosu#up
APC dullards will not like this

1 Like

Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Kobicove(m): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2017
jerryadigun:

Aunty, are you alright??

The points raised by the poster are in order undecided
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Queenlovely(f): 8:22am On Nov 07, 2017
Wiziman:
Sonia are you okay?

very OK. Call me 08160655676
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Mysselff2: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2017
Second wife ko, fourth wife ni

Shey na Nkoyo born Erhiatake
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by baralatie(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2017
now understand the issue well
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by erico2k2(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2017
All of you screaming corruption , let me ask you something including ypu lots sounding disgusted . Do you feel same when you see Tinubu ? IBB,Ameachi ? Rochas ? and all of our present leaders ? Cos if you don't then YOU ARE THE REAL PROBLEM .
IBORI took the money and developed his camp into a small prosperous town booming still as we speak . That's his achievements . His mandate from his quarters where he still lives speak for itself . If you think I'm talking B'S go to Oghara and see for yourself .
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by xangerar: 8:50am On Nov 07, 2017
What about Uju Ononiba, the one who "chanced" Nkoyo Nakanda Ibori? That one don waka too?
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:

very OK. Call me 08160655676
Where are you for now?
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by one4GOD(f): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by muskay: 9:04am On Nov 07, 2017
So This man has fully regenerated.Hmm!This is truly the return of 'IMHOTEP'
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by columbus007(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2017
Ole nla cheesy
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by HomeOfMe(f): 9:14am On Nov 07, 2017
Pussitto:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/11/james-ibori-and-new-wife-spotted.html?m=1

See earlier thread James Ibori Marries Senami Sosu As Second Wife. Photos https://www.nairaland.com/2903670/james-ibori-marries-senami-sosu#up
Senami Sosu.,this sounds like eegun-badagry. He's divorced from nkoyo already..
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Drienzia: 9:17am On Nov 07, 2017
okpurukata:
So Nkoyo Ibori has been abandoned in prison eh? What a world. A lot of women are indeed shameless.
Dont say Wot u don't know. Nkoyo came back from prison long before ibori was released... She moved on with her life long ago.. she's a traitor
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Drienzia: 9:18am On Nov 07, 2017
buchilino:

DELTA STATE IS ANOTHER COMPLICATED STATE. SOMETIMES I WONDER IF MOST OF DEM HAVE BRAINS.
May a thousand termite eat that your mouth. you hypocrite.
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by buchilino(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2017
Drienzia:
May a thousand termite eat that your mouth. you hypocrite.

D TRUTH HURTS, DOESN'T IT.
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by ayagha: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2017
buchilino:

DELTA STATE IS ANOTHER COMPLICATED STATE. SOMETIMES I WONDER IF MOST OF DEM HAVE BRAINS.

It's not a Delta thing, it's a Nigerian thing. Gbajabiamila representing Lagos is an exconvict just like Ibori
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by buchilino(m): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2017
ayagha:

It's not a Delta thing, it's a Nigerian thing. Gbajabiamila representing Lagos is an exconvict just like Ibori

AM NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT IBORI. I RECENTLY VISITED SAPELE N WARRI, N BASED ON WAT I SAW, DEY SEEMS TO LIKE CELEBRATING CRIMINALS DAN HARD WORKING PPLE.
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Realhommie(m): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2017
Mysselff2:
Second wife ko, fourth wife ni

Shey na Nkoyo born Erhiatake
Nahhhhh, Nkoyo's kids should be in their teens now...
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by wildchild02: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2017
Na wa oo

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Realhommie(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2017
buchilino:

AM NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT IBORI. I RECENTLY VISITED SAPELE N WARRI, N BASED ON WAT I SAW, DEY SEEMS TO LIKE CELEBRATING CRIMINALS DAN HARD WORKING PPLE.
You're right on point, it's terrible... Morality has gone to the dogs in my state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy / Okorocha Builds Duplexes For Mbakwe, Enwerem, Udenwa, Ohakim (Ex Imo Governors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.