Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In (9365 Views)

Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail / Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC / UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis (2) (3) (4)

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by TheKingIsHere: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2017
sarrki:

You are wrong on this issue I stand with Gej

On governing I differ

On corruption I can't tolerate

But you can tolerate Buhari's own corruption cases?

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2017
They should also not forget to commend him for all the money he and his cronies stole in addition to all the innocent lives lost to the boko haram menace
Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by buchilino(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2017
modelmike7:

God bless you Chief Sarrki for this.
Always on point.

SOMETIMES HE SOUNDS MATURE, OTHER TIMES, HE SOUNDS LIKE A WOMAN DAT MISSED HER PERIOD.

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Englishgold: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2017
XXLDICK:
The only achievement of the ineffectual Buffon all his time as a public office holder is conceding victory.

If you can come out in a forum like this and have a moniker xxlDick I'm not surprised at nonsense you talk. one must concede for the other to rule for peace to reign. what u don't get with peace, you can't achieve with war

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2017
On the other hand, everytime Buhari lost there was violence and loss of innocent lives. Coincidence?

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Juliojoe: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The only thing I hate about Jonathan was that he never did anything for his own town, going about working for the north thinking they will vote him back since can work for his people. Today the whole of Niger Delta is suffering as a result of that poor decision. Now go to bayelsa today, even his village is not spared.

As for peace, economy and freedom of speech he did perfectly well

Morale: Try work for your native home, cause when you no longer in power, you will retire home.
Nobody can satisfy the needs of Man 100%.

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by anonimi: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2017

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Timfreds(m): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2017
At the end of the day what will Buhari be remembered for? That is what truly matters.

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by AreaFada2: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The only thing I hate about Jonathan was that he never did anything for his own town, going about working for the north thinking they will vote him back since can work for his people. Today the whole of Niger Delta is suffering as a result of that poor decision. Now go to bayelsa today, even his village is not spared.

Morale: Try work for your native home, cause when you no longer in power, you will retire home.

Well, maybe Jonathan is not a typical Nigerian. Or way ahead of the Nigerian time.

Jonathan saw the abysmal poverty in the North. How the poor wallowed in ignorance compared to their elite.

I am not saying people are not poor in Otuoke, Bayelsa or SS in general. But the scale is just humongous in the North. Hence Boko could recruit so easily in a massive way.

Should he have ignored all that Northern poverty there? So maybe Jonathan is more patriotic than all those shouting change up and down.

Long after Jonathan is gone, future generations will be attending those federal universities he built all over the North, in Ekiti, Otuoke and elsewhere.

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by anonimi: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2017
sarrki:
Sociopath will never see anything in their country

All they see and say is doom

Are you talking about the UN_patriotic Fulani ruling ruining our country

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3381879_168046_jpegbc55e6d7f4fd3025f6bfe56b49496ba8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

"": Try work for your native home, cause when you no longer in power, you will retire home.''''

It above statement is what put nigeria in this condition in the first place

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by anonimi: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2017
Imarnuel04:
On the other hand, everytime Buhari lost there was violence and loss of innocent lives. Coincidence?

It is called demonstration of a sense of entitlement by the owners of naijeriya foolanis.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by anonimi: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2017
Timfreds:
At the end of the day what will Buhari be remembered for? That is what truly matters.

He will be remembered as the worst president in the history of our country- TWICE.
FAILED on all measures- even the least of his own campaign promises, unfulfilled.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by anonimi: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
But you can tolerate Buhari's own corruption cases?

Please pity his condition. It is not really his fault. Na Aisha rice laced with marabout tira na im cause am.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by TrillionBrains(m): 11:03am On Nov 07, 2017
That's a great idea considering the current Hilarious Inventions and breakthroughs on-going now. Great move.
Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by breakeven: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2017
Neutral15:
Just this single act covered all your sins grin
I really commend you for that because many souls would have been lost

Buhari please follow suit so we could forget all your sins. grin

Thunder strike any 2019 candidate with sinister motive
The born to rule are not that gentlemanly. To them power is do or die. Watch how they will manipulate and cause chaos in 2019 to regain power. The type of Jonathan are rare in Nigeria Africa and the world.

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Georgeisco2007: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2017
PointZerom:
This is what Buhari will be remembered for.

Bros eazy oooo, u drink alomo bitters? Cos u no get chill @ all

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2017
BMC crew don't like opening this kind of news

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2017
anonimi:

It is called demonstration of their sense entitlement by the owners of naijeriya foolanis.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

I served in Bauchi 10/11 and narrowly escaped because soldiers rescued us and whisked us away to Jos at night. So yeah I witnessed it firsthand.

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Offpoint: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2017
sarrki:

You are wrong on this issue I stand with Gej
On governing I differ
On corruption I can't tolerate
it seems to me that your account has been hacked...

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by alexpumpin: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2017
Example of a good leader: (a) Jonathan (b) buhari

Jonathan.... ....like
Buhari...........share

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2017
I think he's trying to promote these his legacies through his foundation (Goodluck Jonathan Foundation) as well as on this website:
http://www.LegaciesOfGoodluckJonathan.com/
Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by anonimi: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2017
Imarnuel04:
I served in Bauchi 10/11 and narrowly escaped because soldiers rescued us and whisked us away to Jos at night. So yeah I witnessed it firsthand.

Thanking the Almighty God on your behalf for being a living testimony instead of a sad memory to your parents who laboured hard to send you to school.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027903_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by anonimi: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2017
Offpoint:
it seems to me that your account has been hacked...

............or he has repented and is ready for a form. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3589606_fbimg1458848436888_jpeg0d51a6ed0a0d14cea0bf7a6d73ba0698

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by jaxxy(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2017
lonecatt:
Jonathan will forever be remembered as a peace loving human ,while buhari will forever be remembered as a tyrant and blood sucking mammal.

Jonathan reminds me of the criminal next to jesus on the cross who had all his sins 4given because of his one final act. He has become an icon of peace and unity.

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Pavarottii(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Pavarottii(m): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

my friend don't say Wat u don't know, I was at otueke some weeks ago. And my brotheer that placed has been transformed from Wat it used to be and good put a federal polythecnic dere and provided the cleanest of water for otueke and its environs. if it's roads, roads are there with staff quarters, students and all. we av about 10 educational institutions in bayelsa now. just so u know.

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by baralatie(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2017
Pavarottii:

my friend don't say Wat u don't know, I was at otueke some weeks ago. And my brotheer that placed has been transformed from Wat it used to be and good put a federal polythecnic dere and provided the cleanest of water for otueke and its environs. if it's roads, roads are there with staff quarters, students and all. we av about 10 educational institutions in bayelsa now. just so u know.
federal university not polytechnic

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by booblacain(m): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
buchilino:

SOMETIMES HE SOUNDS MATURE, OTHER TIMES, HE SOUNDS LIKE A WOMAN DAT MISSED HER PERIOD.

Yours has to be one of the most immature comments I have seen in a long time. woman that missed her period? Jeez!
Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Offpoint: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
anonimi:

............or he has repented and is ready for a form. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3589606_fbimg1458848436888_jpeg0d51a6ed0a0d14cea0bf7a6d73ba0698
Dude, don't be sorry generous... preserve our form well. he just can get this form that easilygrin

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by anonimi: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Offpoint:
Dude, don't be sorry generous... preserve our form well. he just can get this form that easilygrin

Okay bro. I feel you and I hear you loud and clear.
Make we wait for confirmation test first after a probationary period. grin

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Ollysma: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
Jonathan is love love is Jonathan, Jonathan is peace peace is Jonathan and this is why Nigerians could eat three square meal when he was in government.

Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures / El-Rufai Pays Courtesy Visit On Sports Minister / Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners In Less Than 24 Hours