Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In (9366 Views)

Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail / Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC / UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Jaideyone(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The only thing I hate about Jonathan was that he never did anything for his own town, going about working for the north thinking they will vote him back since can work for his people. Today the whole of Niger Delta is suffering as a result of that poor decision. Now go to bayelsa today, even his village is not spared.

As for peace, economy and freedom of speech he did perfectly well

Morale: Try work for your native home, cause when you no longer in power, you will retire home.
freedom of speech under Jonathan only existed in your dreams
Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by bigfish3k: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
XXLDICK:
The only achievement of the ineffectual Buffon all his time as a public office holder is conceding victory.

conceding victory and saving lives also, which is the most important

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Tobycharles: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
His name is still working the luck for him in all his endeavor, as far as I so much adore the man, my reservation for him is only hinged on his laxity to issues n absent of fierciness

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Tobycharles: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
His name is still working the luck for him in all his endeavor, as far as I so much adore the man, my reservation for him is only hinged on his laxity to issues n absent fierciness

1 Like

His name is still working the luck for him in all his endeavor, as far as I so much adore the man, my reservation for him is only hinged on his laxity to issues n absent of fierciness

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Pavarottii(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
baralatie:

federal university not polytechnic
federal university is in amassoma NDU.

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by baralatie(m): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pavarottii:
federal university is in amassoma NDU.
where is federal University of technology, Otuoke

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In by lollyheart: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The only thing I hate about Jonathan was that he never did anything for his own town, going about working for the north thinking they will vote him back since can work for his people. Today the whole of Niger Delta is suffering as a result of that poor decision. Now go to bayelsa today, even his village is not spared.

As for peace, economy and freedom of speech he did perfectly well

Morale: Try work for your native home, cause when you no longer in power, you will retire home.
nonsense......Buhari doing the same thing now and you guys are complaining.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) / Security Chiefs, IGP Shun Reps Invitation, House Rejects Representatives / Enugu East: Adaku Ogbu-aguocha Clinches APC Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.