Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. (7525 Views)

Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U / A Nigerian Man Was Caught In Hotel Room Sleeping With A Lady & This Happened / Marrying An Ibo Lady?...this Is All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by protonz(m): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2017
Pish-shioor! or i dont bilivit...
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by teresafaith: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2017
Alwaysking:
It's obvious you don't have common sense
I can see how sensible you are, to the extent you edited your miserable face on a bodybuilder's photo

Ode
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Alwaysking: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

I can see how sensible you are, to the extent you edited your miserable face on a bodybuilder's photo

Ode
i can see u are frustrated and depressed, you better go seek for help before something bad happens to you, oponu united.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:
Wicked man!! Because of ordinary snub

Your conscience will prick you for the rest of your life

Ekwensu!!!!

How is it his fault madam.
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

Ekwensu!!!!

You truely r dumb, as dumb as your pic.
You won d award of Niaraland most prestigious idiot.

Well don ma.

Or you think he should have tap the woman so she will shout rape, thief or sexual assault.

Idioto

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by teresafaith: 11:05am On Nov 07, 2017
Alwaysking:
i can see u are frustrated and depressed, you better go seek for help before something bad happens to you, oponu united.
Miserable cunt!!!

You better channel your frustration elsewhere
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by teresafaith: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2017
donsimo:

You truely r dumb, as dumb as your pic.
You won d award of Niaraland most prestigious idiot.

Well don ma.

Or you think he should have tap the woman so she will shout rape, thief or sexual assault.

Idioto
Go and fill your stomach, then come back and mention me
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

Go and fill your stomach, then come back and mention me

Idioto It's obvious how you have managed to survive, you fill you stomach, bitch please I eat what I like.

Not on team garri like you. Idioto

1 Like

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2017
comshots:
That was how a dude was calling a girl.she ignored him.After she had got to where she wanted to buy her stuff, she realised that the small purse she kept some money she wanted to use buy her foodstuff had dropped from her poly bag.She walked back to the route she first past looking around to look for it and crying profusely.She was lucky that the dude who first called her attention that she ignored him was still at the vicinity.He called her back and gave her the money.She thought he wanted to woo her at first.
that's a gentleman
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by teresafaith: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
donsimo:

Idioto It's obvious how you have managed to survive, you fill you stomach, bitch please I eat what I like.

cheesy
donsimo:

Anything you like?
Like garri abi

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2017
hotwax:
I don't know if this section is the right place to post this. But I gotta let it out. Mods can do the needful.

I was on my way to work this morning, just a few distance between my street and the bus stop, I saw a lady (which I assumed lives in the same street with me) loading items into her car boot.

Then I saw smoke coming out of the car engine area. She didn't notice because her view was covered by the boot cover and she was busy arranging items at the back. I signaled to her telling her that smoke was coming out of her car, she looked at me and didn't respond and continued what she was doing.

I thought maybe she didn't hear me. I moved close and passionately brought her attention to the impending danger, she gave me a wicked look, letting me know she is not deaf. I felt really bad, I said "meeeeen some lady's are born snubs, why is she snubbing me".

I jejely kept walking to avoid more embarrassment. Lo and behold, before I took 3 steps, we heard a banging sound. Now that got her attention she closed her boot door to see what's going on, I also turned back to see what just happened.

The front was now engulfed in live flames. Toyotal muzzle for God's sake. She started making efforts, she reached for her fire extinguisher, she could not open her engine because it was burning.

What did I do? I stood there watching her like a movie. She struggled like 10 minutes alone. Then suddenly I saw some vulcanizers operating at the end of the street running to come and help her. They were too late. The came with buckets, sand. They did all they could do, but later gave up. We were told to move back that the car may explode.

Everyone stood by while the car burns thoroughly.

At first, she was behaving as if it's a small thing. She is not pained. Shebi it's just a car. Then a guy walked out of my street. And wrapped his hands on his head and dramatically gave this "I am finished look". That's when I realized the guy must be her husband or boyfriend. When she saw how her guy was acting, she started crying.

That was when I started feeling bad. I could have done something to help her before it boomerang. At the earlier stage, ordinary fire extinguisher would have solved the problem if I had helped her open the engine. But because I was angry with her for her attitude and my selfishness, I did nothing. I was neatly dressed up in my white shirt prepared for a software presentation. I didn't want anything to spoil my fine boy. That's selfishness.

I hate myself for what I did. My conscience is hunting me.

you can force a horse to the river but cant force it to drink water

most women now a day on the street thinks that calling their attention to something means you want to toast them

stubborn and rude behavior and she will pay dearly for it maybe the car is on a bank loan
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2017
hotwax:
I don't know if this section is the right place to post this. But I gotta let it out. Mods can do the needful.

Sorry about how you feel. It is natural, i've been in two fire incidents and it's a difficult thing to make the right decisions in the heat of the moment. The deed has happened, why you may feel bad, do something with the guilt, it has happened, it can't be undone.
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2017
hotwax:

God has taken hustling out of my life. Blogger? No. I am gainfully employed with 5 digit figure salary over 300k. Your family can be hustling, but mine? God is totally in control

She stereotyped you :

1. You have no car

2. You wanted to chyke her ( Which was unnecessary given she was in a bad situation )

3. Forgive yourself kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by stacyadams: 11:24am On Nov 07, 2017
y conscience go dey worry u??if them carry nyansh and boobs them forget to reason wit brain....if na guy man u inform..em go leave boot cum check em car first...well no be she buy the motor... grin useless woman

2 Likes

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2017
op you did well...you're a real OG cool
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by amunkita(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:
Ekwensu!!!!
less worth to a condom.

3 Likes

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by amunkita(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:
Ekwensu!!!!
less worth to a condom.

1 Like

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by adexdon(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2017
keep on guy...u offered her help from d first instance but she refused and i tnk she deserved wot she got...

1 Like

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Alwaysking: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

Miserable cunt!!!

You better channel your frustration elsewhere
Mumu geh with brain as little as her clitoris
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by teresafaith: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Alwaysking:
Mumu geh with brain as little as her clitoris
Odetic boy, with his senses as flat as his ass
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
hotwax:

I was on my way to work this morning, just a few distance between my street and the bus stop, I saw a lady (which I assumed lives in the same street with me) loading items into her car boot.

Then I saw smoke coming out of the car engine area. She didn't notice because her view was covered by the boot cover and she was busy arranging items at the back. I signaled to her telling her that smoke was coming out of her car, she looked at me and didn't respond and continued what she was doing.

I thought maybe she didn't hear me. I moved close and passionately brought her attention to the impending danger, she gave me a wicked look, letting me know she is not deaf. I felt really bad, I said "meeeeen some lady's are born snubs, why is she snubbing me".

I jejely kept walking to avoid more embarrassment. Lo and behold, before I took 3 steps, we heard a banging sound. Now that got her attention she closed her boot door to see what's going on, I also turned back to see what just happened.

The front was now engulfed in live flames. Toyotal muzzle for God's sake. She started making efforts, she reached for her fire extinguisher, she could not open her engine because it was burning.

What did I do? I stood there watching her like a movie. She struggled like 10 minutes alone. Then suddenly I saw some vulcanizers operating at the end of the street running to come and help her. They were too late. The came with buckets, sand. They did all they could do, but later gave up. We were told to move back that the car may explode.

At first, she was behaving as if it's a small thing. She is not pained. Shebi it's just a car. Then a guy walked out of my street. And wrapped his hands on his head and dramatically gave this "I am finished look". That's when I realized the guy must be her husband or boyfriend. When she saw how her guy was acting, she started crying.

That was when I started feeling bad. I could have done something to help her before it boomerang. At the earlier stage, ordinary fire extinguisher would have solved the problem if I had helped her open the engine. But because I was angry with her for her attitude and my selfishness, I did nothing. I was neatly dressed up in my white shirt prepared for a software presentation. I didn't want anything to spoil my fine boy. That's selfishness.

You tried you told her she ignored and not like you set the car on fire for her to ignore you. It's her problem not yours.
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Alwaysking: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

Odetic boy, with his senses as flat as his ass
20 naira condom would have save this barbaric thing to happen. don't quote me again cuz am allergic to cretins.
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by teresafaith: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Alwaysking:
20 naira condom would have save this barbaric thing to happen. don't quote me again cuz am allergic to cretins.
So na 20naira condom you dey use
Broke ass nigga spotted

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by hotwax: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

She stereotyped you :

1. You have no car

2. You wanted to chyke her ( Which was unnecessary given she was in a bad situation )

3. Forgive yourself kiss

Thanks.
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by hotwax: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Sorry about how you feel. It is natural, i've been in two fire incidents and it's a difficult thing to make the right decisions in the heat of the moment. The deed has happened, why you may feel bad, do something with the guilt, it has happened, it can't be undone.

I always meet burnt cars. And I always ask How did they allow the car to burn when there is fire-extinguisher. Today I realized you can only use fire-extinguisher when you are able to move closer to the car. The car was burning internally, without anyone of us knowing until the bang sound. We just thought well, smoke is coming out..not knowing its actually a wild fire inside.
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
hotwax:

I always meet burnt cars. And I always ask How did they allow the car to burn when there is fire-extinguisher. Today I realized you can only use fire-extinguisher when you are able to move closer to the car. The car was burning internally, without anyone of us knowing until the bang sound. We just thought well, smoke is coming out..not knowing its actually a wild fire inside.

Oopsie
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
hotwax:

Pictures or we don't believe
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
bojbest:

Pictures or we don't believe

You expect him to stay and snap pictures after what transpired. Contain yourself mate
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by ewizard1: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Sometimes, I used to think the best way to make someone learn is to...
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by policy12: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Op you kno d rule pics or...
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by emmychuckz(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Bro you should have taken some pictures..
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Fourwinds: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

Ekwensu!!!!
no he didn't do anything wrong... conscience won't toto him for the rest of his life...

what he did was well in order.... remember when Jesus Christ told his disciples to go out and preach? He told them anyone who rejected them they should dust their feet and move on... you can't force anybody

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

-null- / Describe Valentine In Three Words / <<<....>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.