Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. (7533 Views)

Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U / A Nigerian Man Was Caught In Hotel Room Sleeping With A Lady & This Happened / Marrying An Ibo Lady?...this Is All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Fourwinds: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Alwaysking:
Mumu geh with brain as little as her clitoris
Chisus !!!

1 Like

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by begwong: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Open, and u couldn't even snap the picture? Ur super story needs part 2
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by begwong: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Op, and u couldn't even snap the picture? Ur super story needs part 2
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by jelel6: 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
hotwax:

She was really sorry. I can even see guilt in her face whenever she looks at me. She tried to avoid looking at me.

well... nobody can blame you. but since you were bold enough to ask opinions here, let me tell you how I fell about your action.

To put it bluntly, you could have done much more to bring her attention to it. even if it appears she was snubbing you, it doesn't mean you should give up easily. you knew what was at stake and she didn't.

what you should understand is that sometimes, we are in a position to determine what was best for someone else. and you were in that position today. this was one of those times when your self-pride and dignity should accommodate a mere "snub" from an ignorant lady.

we learn from the present to better the future.
my highest regards.
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by smartpyzee(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:
Wicked man!! Because of ordinary snub

Your conscience will prick you for the rest of your life

Ekwensu!!!!
one of them snubers spotted

Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by aprilwise(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
where are the pictures, u just dey lie like na ur career .
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Standing5(m): 12:23am On Nov 08, 2017
hotwax:
I decided to share my experience when I saw some area boys fighting in Sura, Lagos this morning. I remember what I passed through years back.

Here is my story.

After my NYSC, I was fortunate to get a job with one bank as a graduate trainee. I was living fine with a decent income. Because of my low income, and because I didn’t want to service high rent until I get a better job or improved income, I decided to rent a house somewhere in Oko-Oba agege, Lagos.

The street is so rough. Many area boys here and there. Some places are rough in Lagos. Sorry to say Osogbo where I come from is not rough when compared to Lagos (Bar some Ikejas and VIs of this world).
There is this particular gang. They call them ‘Landlord’. They are the most notorious. They have their post where they sit all day, like police. They sit at the entrance of our street and they watch people as they go and come. They are in charge of all the girls in the street.

I, doing a white collar job. I have nobody in Lagos. Na work carry me come Lagos. I wake up early in the morning, notch my tie and suit, go to work, come back in the evening. I had no problem with anyone. I didn’t even expect anyone to know me because I was always coming late at night. Some co-tenant even challenged me that they didn’t know someone like me stays under the same roof with them.
To cut the story short, I got a call at work that some guys have burgled my house. I rushed down from work. They broke my door, cart away my laptop, some cash, my home theatre, my jeans, shoes e.t.c. I counted my loss, filed a police report and moved on. The following week, it was a Saturday, I usually spend my Saturday doing training, but this Saturday, I was expecting a chick, so I stayed home. I decided to buy some fruits for my date. I went to the entrance of a street, low and behold, I saw one of these area boys wearing my stolen shoe. I looked at the shoe, I made sure he saw me checking it out. He looked at me, made some funny face to tell me “What are you gonna do?”.

I looked at them and saw another guy with a round neck. It was my best cloth. I remember I bought it in one classic boutique at Ikeja. It pained me when I lost it. I rushed home to inform my Landlord. I told him I would go and inform the police. He said he knew they were the one that broke into my room, but he would advise me not to take any action. He said, based experience, police will arrest them in the morning and before evening, and they will return to the same post in the evening and start hunting me. They are above the law. They work with the police. Police can’t do them anything.

I felt bad, cheated and humiliated. But I let it go, but had it in mind that I was gonna revenge. I set a reminder on my phone to 3 months later when they would have forgotten what they have done. When they will not suspect me. I grew up in Osun state and I was privileged to know people. I called a guy who was my junior in secondary school. We call him “Sheu”, he was a member of OPC then but later dropped OPC and became his own Kingpin. He joined politics and started organizing boys for Political parties. His father is a muslim native doctor “Afa”. Sheu is one talented gangster and a spiritualist. There was a time he even went to fight Fulani herdsmen when they were disturbing Ede town. He was like my school son then, now a big man.

I called him, I narrated everything. He said “Egbon, no lele” He said I should give them my address. He came in person to visit me, he went to their junction to inspect and access them. He told me it’s an easy task. He will teach them a lesson. I expressed my worry that if they know I was the one, it will complicate matter. He said, I should leave the matter to him.

I didn’t know how it happened. I returned from work one day. I saw police on my street manning every corners. I looked at the juncture, landlord gangs were nowhere to be found. I suspected my handiwork, but was not sure. I got home, people gave me account of what happened. They said some gangs from another street came to attack those boys. They said they have never seen such people before. They were armed to the tooth with guns and charms. They said our area boys have been hospitalized. They seriously injured them. They mention one guy that he was at the point of death as they speak. They stabbed him on the neck and it fatal. They said they thought those area boys have charms, but these visitors charms passed their own. It was a clean Job, they maimed them and escaped, they came in 2 buses.

I quickly rushed to one corner and called sheu. He said “task completed with no trace” I should put my mind at rest.
After like a month when they recover from their wounds, some of them left the street. Some remained and what I saw was inter-cult war. Street cults started suspecting each-other. There were many in-fighting. None of them suspected me up till today, even after I left their street. I even met one when I paid my old house a visit. He said “Bros long time oooo, you don fat ooo… you don leave this area? Anything for boys?”
Well done Sir.
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 08, 2017
jelel6:

well... nobody can blame you. but since you were bold enough to ask opinions here, let me tell you how I fell about your action.

To put it bluntly, you could have done much more to bring her attention to it. even if it appears she was snubbing you, it doesn't mean you should give up easily. you knew what was at stake and she didn't.

what you should understand is that sometimes, we are in a position to determine what was best for someone else. and you were in that position today. this was one of those times when your self-pride and dignity should accommodate a mere "snub" from an ignorant lady.

we learn from the present to better the future.
my highest regards.

I like the way you phrase your reply, very sensible, however, op tried, you see there is a Yoruba saying , I cant write Yoruba so. It goes , to give help and daron or carry trouble. Bros this is Lagos, if the woman shouted thief at op while he was "trying harder" the story would be different. If op was an officer he could have done better, however with his status and Nigeria the way it is one has to play it safe.
Besides what if it was just a new plot by kiddnapers.
What if it was a set up. See one has to use sense when helping because na ember period we dey, make we no go see gobe.
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by jelel6: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
donsimo:

I like the way you phrase your reply, very sensible, however, op tried, you see there is a Yoruba saying , I cant write Yoruba so. It goes , to give help and daron or carry trouble. Bros this is Lagos, if the woman shouted thief at op while he was "trying harder" the story would be different. If op was an officer he could have done better, however with his status and Nigeria the way it is one has to play it safe.
Besides what if it was just a new plot by kiddnapers.
What if it was a set up. See one has to use sense when helping because na ember period we dey, make we no go see gobe.

I admit that is another valid way to look at it. a honest attempt to help can be mistaken for mischief. so many wrongs to the extent it starts to feel right.
Re: I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. by CertifiedGee(m): 2:09am On Nov 09, 2017
comshots:
That was how a dude was calling a girl.she ignored him.After she had got to where she wanted to buy her stuff, she realised that the small purse she kept some money she wanted to use buy her foodstuff had dropped from her poly bag.She walked back to the route she first passed looking around for it and crying profusely.She was lucky that the dude who first called her attention that she ignored him was still at the vicinity.He called her back and gave her the money.She thought he wanted to woo her at first.

This same thing happened to my girlfriend few days ago. She called to inform me she was coming around. She took bike(okada) and someone was calling her even by her name( bcoz she wore a customised Jersey) but she just ignored d person bcoz she thought she was calling her for something else.
To add salt to her injury, an emergency came up for me, so I just dropped the keys for her. Bikeman has started embarrassing and insulting her. Nah my neighbors save her that day.. I was just laughing when she was narrating the story to me & told her she learnt her lesson the hard way.... Not every guy that calls you has an ulterior motive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / When Some Girls Have Big Yansh They Think Life should be Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.