Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,604 members, 7,955,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) (47723 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by MYBLOCUS: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
TONY NWOYE GO AND MAKE US PROUD,LONG LIVE TONY NWOYE LONG LIVE APC LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA CANT WAIT TO ADD ANAMBRA TO OUR FOLDS, HATERS GO AND KISS TRANSFORMER
naptu2:
Anambra Governorship Election Debate On November 12th, 2017.

Following a poll on its website to select participants for the debate (https://www.channelstv.com/anambra-governorship-election-debate/) Channels TV, in conjunction with Enough Is Enough Nigeria, Situation Room NG and the Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC) will organise the 2017 Anambra Governorship Election Debate on Sunday, November 12th, 2017 at 7pm.

The debate will be shown live on Politics Today on Channels Television

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0TaX0MdKk4

https://mobile.twitter.com/seunokin/status/926068715426320385

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by senatordave1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Yes oh,tony nwoye would lose the debate to obaze but will win the election proper.obiano will win only champagne debate.up apc.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by MYBLOCUS: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
SHUT UP YOU MOUTH AND STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DONT NO ,WHO TOLD YOU THAT THERE WAS NO DEBATE IN EDO,ONE OF THE GULLIBLE IPOB FOLLOWERS SPORTED
dignity33:
Why no debate in Edo and Ondo election? APC
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Lilimax(f): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
gberra:
Bia, Lilian you offend me.
Huh? undecided
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by gberra: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lilimax:
Huh? undecided
Lilian what happened to the Islamic creed on your profile?
I was happy you've decided to follow Allah, I had also been planning to come see Pastor so he could allow me have you as my new Aisha.
Why did you break my heart?. Go back & accept the creed.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by David160(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
maybe obiano will send one of his proxy debate for him
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Lilimax(f): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
gberra:
Lilian what happened to the Islamic creed on your profile?
I was happy you've decided to follow Allah, I had also been planning to come see Pastor so he could allow me have you as my new Aisha.
Why did you break my heart?. Go back & accept the creed.
Gberra, your plans no go work.
I've decided not to comment on this matter.
Abeg follow your Allah jeje while I follow my Lord God Jesus Christ, the Saviour of Mankind.
I no wan look for trouble again abeg embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by gberra: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lilimax:

Gberra, your plans no go work.
I've decided not to comment on this matter.
Abeg follow your Allah jeje while I follow my Lord God Jesus Christ, the Saviour of Mankind.
I no wan look for trouble again abeg embarassed
I hope it won't be a little too late before you finally see the true light. By then I could have gotten myself a new Aisha,
Nonetheless, I shall keep you in my prayers with my holy quoran & Tira. wink
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Lilimax(f): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
gberra:

I hope it won't be a little too late before you finally see the true light. By then I could have gotten myself a new Aisha,
Nonetheless, I shall keep you in my prayers with my holy quoran & Tira. wink
How come getting yourself a new Aisha is the only reason you want me to become a Muslim?
Does it mean that nothing authentic is being taught there undecided?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by gberra: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lilimax:

How come getting yourself a new Aisha is the only reason you want me to become a Muslim?
Does it mean that nothing authentic is being taught there undecided?
There are lots of life- changing doctrines that are being taught. However, I want you to be an insider because of the next big thing I've decided to set up for you.
But I also need to clear your doubt that my being liberal allows you practice your faith without any fear.
I think we can now strike a deal. wink
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Blessing008(f): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
What is the qualification and justification of channels in picking 4 out of over 30. Channels is a failed bribery ridden station only collecting money and promoting candidates not issues

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Lilimax(f): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
gberra:
There are lots of life- changing doctrines that are being taught. However, I want you to be an insider because of the next big thing I've decided to set up for you.
But I also need to clear your doubt that my being liberal allows you practice your faith without any fear.
I think we can now strike a deal. wink
Did I hear life-changing doctrines undecided Hmmm!
I hope that the life- changing doctrines is not brainwashing me to become a terrorist? shocked
Like someone told me that there 's nothing as being liberal in your religion else you're not practicing it the right way.
I came to agree with him in a way going by the the way the Northerners sees the Southerners in your religion.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by gberra: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lilimax:

Did I hear life-changing doctrines undecided Hmmm!
I hope that the life- changing doctrines is not brainwashing me to become a terrorist? shocked
Like someone told me that there 's nothing as being liberal in your religion else you're not practicing it the right way.
I came to agree with him in a way going by the the way the Northerners sees the Southerners in your religion.
Imagine all muslims are terrorists, how many do you think would be left of this world?
I admonish you to discard every misleading perceptions towards Islam.
Besides, being liberal doesn't necessarily imply compromising standards rather it is a right of choice.
Listen Lilian, the perception of few northern Muslims does not define the tenets of Islam, afterall there are some varying perceptions among Christians of different denominations, yet the Bible still remains the overall standard.
Trust me, with me you're safe.
Lilian omo pastor, don't be scared na cheesy
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by sagerasaq: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
Abeg Anambra guys!!! Make una help us campaign for No Fighting.. Make we Inec guys do our work jejely go our Mama house abeg!!!
Ooh!! Biko!!!
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by nkemjacob2(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
The people of anambra if they like they should sell their votes for 5k useless people

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Lilimax(f): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2017
gberra:
Imagine all muslims are terrorists, how many do you think would be left of this world?
I admonish you to discard every misleading perceptions towards Islam.
Besides, being liberal doesn't necessarily imply compromising standards rather it is a right of choice.
Listen Lilian, the perception of few northern Muslims does not define the tenets of Islam, afterall there are some varying perceptions among Christians of different denominations, yet the Bible still remains the overall standard.
Trust me, with me you're safe.
Lilian omo pastor, don't be scared na cheesy
Gberra, I am not scared just that the level of violence in your religion in the recent times is becoming unbearable
and it seems that a lot of people are being radicalized on a daily basis by your Imams and Alfas.
I've been in Lagos for over 20years and before now, Muslims have been existing but what suddenly changed?
The way they do things in the recent time shows that something is fishy.
I have a Mosque close to my house and I usually listen to the Alfas whenever he is preaching every morning;
You'll know that all is not well....
Also someone told me, a good Muslim must be ready for jihad at all times. You and i know what jihad stands for.

Also, ISIS has said it times without number that they're following Hadith to the letter and if this is true, it means there is
something fundamentally wrong... shocked

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by gberra: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2017
Lilimax:

Gberra, I am not scared just that the level of violence in your religion in the recent times is becoming unbearable
and it seems that a lot of people are being radicalized on a daily basis by your Imams and Alfas.
I've been in Lagos for over 20years and before now, Muslims have been existing but what suddenly changed?
The way they do things in the recent time shows that something is fishy.
I have a Mosque close to my house and I usually listen to the Alfas whenever he is preaching every morning;
You'll know that all is not well....
Also someone told me, a good Muslim must be ready for jihad at all times. You and i know what jihad stands for.

Also, ISIS has said it times without number that they're following Hadith to the letter and if this is true, it means there is
something fundamentally wrong... shocked
20 fab years in Lagos Una don become tiwan tiwan na cheesy
For 20 yrs you've been sleeping with both eyes closed without no fears in a city where there are relatively high number of Muslims. That should tell you a whole lot, young woman, innit?
I strongly believe those terrorists are" mere political tools"who deserved to be blown into pieces, hiding under the guise of Islam to manipulate unsuspecting individuals.
Babe, where in Lagos have you been hiding, let me come and see my bae na
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by ofokeke: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2017
Today is that day. Let's watch and see what the aspirants have in stock for us.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Ttipsy(f): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
I see no reason why Anambra citizens wouldn't vote for Obiano, mhn he tried a lot.

Despite party affiliations vote APGA!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by overdoseme: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
Debate not a yardstick jor
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by enemyofprogress: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
I will rather watch cartoon network, than waste my time watching that poo. They are foreigners and not Nigerians
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by akponomefavour: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
hun. d nearer it is d bloodier it becomes
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by divinechriz(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
my people let's for our anambra state. for a good leader to emerge. it will favor us all
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by sharpsecret: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
no election in anambara period...our mumu don do..this people are our problems..we hav been sinx and notin changed..why not stay at home and enjoy ur ofe nsala..kudos to the igbo's and the niger deltans..u are d only one's dat can stand up and challenge d zoo..i admire ur courage
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I will rather watch cartoon network, than waste my time watching that poo. They are foreigners and not Nigerians
E-go.at I can't remember where they made it mandatory for a child whose favorite channel is nickelodeon is force to watch channels.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obiano has done well,Apga has made Anambra light of the nation,we would resist any rigging in Anambra state same way Bayelsans resisted it,Obiano would win and handover to Soludo in Apga, Apga is the weapon Ojukwu founded for us to fight,it is our identity.
God forbid!
The Lord will provide a good man that has the interests of Anambra at heart for Obiano to hand over to.
Soludo gini?
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by enemyofprogress: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
post=62307579:

E-go.at I can't remember where they made it mandatory for a child whose favorite channel is nickelodeon is force to watch channels.
e pain am tongue tongue
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by enemyofprogress: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
post=62307579:

e pain am tongue tongue
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by ClitoPen: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Where is Yul Edochie or is he not contesting again
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by naptu2: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
ClitoPen:
Where is Yul Edochie or is he not contesting againg

Check the third picture on the first page.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
gberra:
.Breh, Na true you talk jare. I could remember how GEJ was sweeping Media polls while thousands of crowd were waiting for Buhari on campaign grounds.
Believe me, at the last minute, three of these canditates will form alliance with APC... We sabi dem.
And for your mind the alliance will make the APC win hmmmmm you people will understand what it means to be light of the nation in next next week by this time
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by sedek4569: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
is it everything that the white do, we black africans must do it? Cant we get a different way of doing things? When will africa black wake up, if they go there and you ask them the meaning of INEC they will not know the answer, after which they will still be president and governors

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City / Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) / #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.