Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) (46967 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by globemoney: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ifeanyi Ubah massive rally coming up tomorrow.. Africonji you go hear nwiiiiiii grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Lerio(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
To be sincere, is that not what both of them should be doing, what are they looking for in Agu Awka government house?
Okay

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Osyabj:
All said and done.

The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

No force on this planet can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from emerging the next governor of Anambra
Stop crying yet, it's still too early. Saturday is just some few days away and ndi Anambra will bring back our Obiano.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
globemoney:

obaze was marketing himself as someone from the UN as if it was a prerequisite to govern well, obiano said, if you are from the UN, why are you not in syria, what are you looking for in Anambra lol...
I got pissed off when he started that trash and Obiano slammed him really hot over that statement. What's our headache or business with your UN job, isn't he supposed to be in Syria as Obiano rightly asked?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by GODISGREAT123: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
kenralph:

Listen to yourself. Anambra government won't contribute 1kobo but your hero governor mentioned the state government as part of the three contributors to the white elephant project.

Anambra is a contributor but its contribution is limited to the LAND REQUIRED FOR THE AIRPORT

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by GODISGREAT123: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
20 Points not to Forget... #AnambraDebates

1. Anambra is the number one State in Bribery and Corruption - Osita Chidoka

2. Tony Nwoye couldn't answer simple question of why Ndi anambra should trust him after he jumped ship from PDP to APC

3. Channels: Time is up
Tony Nwoye: Don't cut me short! My time is not up!

4. "In 3 years I grew the Anambra economy by 1 trillion"- Gov Obiano

5. "I'm not running against Peter Obi & so I'd rather focus on what I have to do for ndi Anambra "- Gov Obiano

6. "I came, I saw, I conquered insecurity. I have provided dividends from security. About 1 billion naira is brought home by Ndi Anambra monthly"- Gov Obiano

7. "If all other states in Nigeria were to be like Anambra, there wouldn't be recession." - Gov. Willie Obiano"- Gov Obiano

8. "You have to go to Enugu before you get to Omasi in Ayamelum"- Tony Nwoye

9. "The incumbent Governor (Obiano) has tried on security" - Tony Nwoye

10. You don't have money sitting idle when you have the need to pay contractors and build infrastructures... Do you keep money in savings when the people are dying?

11. "We have the highest number of people that pass English and Maths every year in Nigeria" ~ Chidoka.

12. "We need PORTABLE and accessible roads in Anambra" ~ Tony Nwoye

13. "We don't need airport in Anambra" ~ Obaze

14. Chidoka, a former Minister of Aviation could not attract an airport to Anambra State

15. "IPOB members are jobless and some are irresponsible" - Tony Nwoye

16. "PDP Obaze should understand that this is a debate not a revenge mission" - Chinwendu

17. "APC has denied the South East their national cake" - Ezeemo of PPA

18. "Our brothers that occupied juicy positions in the previous administration like, my brother chidoka the former Aviation Minister could not represent us well" -- Godwin Ezeemo of PPA

19. "Peter Obi signed cheques running into billions just waiting for me to take over so that the money will be drawn" - Obiano

20. Anambra State Government is not putting one kobo in the airport project.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by tzoracle: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
IMO..

ppa is an utter disgrace for producing a candidate like ezeemo

chidoka is like ryan giggs if you know what I mean

obaze simply needs to be his own man, good ideas but would be a pawn

nwoye is street, he knows how to play Nigeria politics. in the long run big grammar no go matter, we aren't there yet as a nation

obiano the incumbent, appeals to the southern sentiments also an incumbent governor. truth be told without sentiments and a what's right mind the guy would win

nb* prior to this debate I really didn't know much about most of these guys, but as my father said whilst watching the debate.. 'the real voter's are probably at a bar on a good Sunday night drinking good liquor'

6 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by dotch: 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cuche:

I disagree with Chidoka, I think he is just being political.
FG agencies will run an aspect of the Airport but the project of that size can transform a village to a city and the state stands to benefit so much from it. Credit should be given to Obiano for conceptualizing it. It is not just an airport like any other.

Akure and Ibadan Airports comes to mind grin grin grin
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by nonsobaba: 12:29am On Nov 13, 2017
I think Chidoka was wrong when he said that airport ownership is in the exclusive list ie all airports must be owned by the federal government. I know that Delta state owns and operates its airport in Asaba, same with the airport that the Jigawa state government constructed in Dutse. Someone should correct me if I am wrong though.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by globemoney: 12:33am On Nov 13, 2017
nonsobaba:
I think Chidoka was wrong when he said that airport ownership is in the exclusive list ie all airports must be owned by the federal government. I know that Delta state owns and operates its airport in Asaba, same with the airport that the Jigawa state government constructed in Dutse. Someone should correct me if I am wrong though.
Akwa ibom state too. constructed by akpabio..Chidoka was lying throughout, I'm glad obiano told him his figures were without any source

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Mykelpato(m): 1:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Obaino is a failure.. Anambrarians have all decided to vote out the drunken master

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Mykelpato(m): 1:20am On Nov 13, 2017
nonsobaba:
Stop displaying your ignorance cheaply. Obiano was right. Anambra is contributing land for the airport project and the land is owned by the state government, so anambra is not paying a kobo for the project.
you're nothing but a big liar.. Where is the airport? On billboard I guess.. And the company being awarded the contract is not in existence anywhere near China. #AnambraDecides #ObianoMustGo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Mykelpato(m): 1:24am On Nov 13, 2017
From this debate, it shows Anambra is in serious trouble all through out Obiano's wasted tenure. Obaze 95%.. Chidoka 94%.... Nwoye 15%. ... Ezemo 9%... Obiano 0%.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by ikorodureporta: 5:10am On Nov 13, 2017
Interesting debate
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by BeijinDossier: 6:40am On Nov 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Stop crying yet, it's still too early. Saturday is just some few days away and ndi Anambra will bring back our Obiano.

Obiano has performed as the best governor in the SE, and shall win with a wide margin.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by DontForceUnity: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2017
1wolex85:
Obiano may not be doing well but I strongly agree with him that there is no point in saving for the future when you have critical needs. The problem is that our politicians dont invest in these critical needs but instead embezzle the money

Yoruba way of thinking.

Spend spend spend until poverty destroys them when no more income comes in again.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by 1wolex85: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2017
DontForceUnity:

Yoruba way of thinking.

Spend spend spend until poverty destroys them when no more income comes in again.

I dont do tribal convos, sorry
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2017
SEE AS ANAMBRA DRY NO ONE IS EVEN COMING OUT IN MY AREA TO VOTE CHAI

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) / Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.