Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (60608 Views)

Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by henrylowe(m): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
So on point.. Can't stop laughing

You forgot to add to add young lecturers.. Those ones are naturally born womanizers nah

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Raydans: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Angy55(f): 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Angy55(f): 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Weldon Tosyne2much AKA minister of women affairs
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Mediapace: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ahn ahn... Why did you say that baba? cool

Don't ask me,am a pastor but not faake smiley
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Raydans: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
Angy55:

lipsrsealed

Hey!
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Prof tosyne2much you've said it all. cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
pocohantas:
Tosyn the lucky guys on your list are the handsome and the brilliant guys...They are top on the ladder of men who do 'little' to have women chase after them. The rest are unlucky. If you need money, power and lies to get a woman, it's because you're most likely not her type all things being equal.

You forgot the influential guys. Women flock around this set for favours, e.g connections, jobs, contracts...etc.
You nailed it cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by ehispapa(m): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
i can just imagine how an intelligent, promising, tall handsome yahoo guy that lives abroad will handle these girls
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Godson201333(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
The list is okay ..You are absolutely correct
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Gentlevin: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
ehispapa:
i can just imagine how an intelligent, promising, tall handsome yahoo guy that lives abroad will handle these girls
Keep imagining it OK till u fall inside pot of soup......no go read your book make babes begin follow u.......

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Uziyl(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
you didn't add guys with swag, who can dress up well. girls also fall for those kinds. also guys with talent such as good vocals, guitarist or one who knows how to dance.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Uziyl:
you didn't add guys with swag, who can dress up well. girls also fall for those kinds. also guys with talent such as good vocals, guitarist or one who knows how to dance.
Choir masters too abi? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
@tosyne2much I must say uve missed the mark. The most important is the "funny guy". Girls flock around:
1) funny guys
2) rich or powerful guys
3) sexy guys (wt game).

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by mazizitonene(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
lol...no be our fault wink
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by evergreen27583(f): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
The money miss road guys
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
evergreen27583:
The money miss road guys
Can you please buttress on the "money miss road" type of guys? cheesy

I'm curious ooo
cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Tonytonex(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
Broke guys are not there.. Guys with small joysticks are not there too tongue
DO GIRLS KNOW GUYS WITH SMALL JOYSTICK
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by loyalchic: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mediapace:
11) Yeyebrities : Overhyped musicians in Nigeria with fish brain e.g. Airforce1(One dull guy wey never blow known opening accounts to praise himself And his boss E-money)

Smalldoctor(How person wan take play penalty go throwing still dey baffle me till date)

12)NL Mods : Overhyped moderators lipsrsealed e.g. Seun,La.lasticlala,mynd4.4 e.t.c

13)People like person wey write this thread : You wan be judas ?
You introduced everyone and you didn't introduce yourself.
Don't tell me you haven't recieved 40 Dms' today already

If u can't relate to the meaning of that.. May God give u brain
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by purem(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
Tosyne2much! Abeg How Did You Know You Are 2much? After I Read 4,5,9,10... I Knew You Were Too Much...

By The Power Bestowed On Me From The Executive Board Of Women Affairs, i Hereby Ordain You As The President Of Women Affairs

who ordained u b4 U wey no even geh GF
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by internationalman(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by ruffcoin09(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
You are right, each time i post on whatsapp all them girls show more love. as per dallas smart boy things.
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by bidak(m): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
When I saw the topic of the thread 10 types of guys that......... I don't need a seer to tell me that the OP is(was)Minister of Women affairs himself tosyne3much,���
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Big blokos guys!!... it's a referral thing for em bad babes
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Hedonistically: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Another mumu list. It's not by force to make the number up to 10 just so it looks good.

You can easily reduce this to 3:

- Guys who have money (regardless of the source or manifestation)

- Guys who have social capital (looks, swag, charisma, glibness, etc); and

- Guys who have influence of any kind (pastors, lecturers, job givers, protectors, etc.)

Money and influence ALWAYS prevails over all else, with Nigerian females especially. No Nigerian girl would ignore the summon of a potential job giver or Donatustical moneybag just because she prefers to spend time with one yeye handsome or smooth nonentity.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by kazyhm(m): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
Don't you think they belong to the list ni? cheesy

your signature though!.......lol
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
bidak:
When I saw the topic of the thread 10 types of guys that......... I don't need a seer to tell me that the OP is(was)Minister of Women affairs himself tosyne3much,���
Funny guy cheesy

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by asawanathegreat(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
What of magicians?
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by pocohantas(f): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
majekdom2:
Big blokos guys!!... it's a referral thing for em bad babes

This one carry the discussion go another angle.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
that was how one mumu girl saw my intl passport in nysc camp, she started lurking around and telling stupid lies of how she is planning to spend summer in London

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by eazyfocus: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tecno k9 for sale.
Price: 39000
Duration: 1 month
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by toluleke(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source;
http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/11/10-types-of-guys-that-always-have.html

80% of your write up are just trashy can you be more educative and write thing meaningful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin / Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking / We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.