Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (60602 Views)

Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by OfficialSam(m): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin
Safiaa:
Even if he is broke, he might be tall and handsome or a guy with a promising future. This your writeup is somehow.
grin
Safiaa:
Even if he is broke, he might be tall and handsome or a guy with a promising future. This your writeup is somehow.

A broke boy's girlfriend spotted!
U are giving urself hope ni. His height, handsomeness & promising future will not feed you o. Don't say i did not warn u.

grin
Safiaa:
grin
Safiaa:

A broke boy's girlfriend spotted!
U are giving urself hope ni. His height, handsomeness & promising future will not feed you o. Don't say i did not warn u.
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Myketuale(m): 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tosyne tiri gbosa for you!
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by ewizard1: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tech Savvy ones too. grin
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by castrol180(m): 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
wristbangle:
Most Nigerian ladies want all the mentioned attributes by OP. They want tall, dark/handsome, wealthy, 12packed, intelligent, God fearing, great sense of humour, excellent dress sense, etc meanwhile their physical attributes is not beholding at all using all sort of fake contingents to hype their value.

Excellent write up prof tosyne2much

Where is this holding and what's the usual date?
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Myketuale:
Tosyne tiri gbosa for you!
I dey ground dey greet you ooo baba.. Make I stand up?
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by kazyhm(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
What's wrong with my signature bro? cheesy

it just very funny how you arrived at such trivial conclusions..............i tend to enjoy their drama even though i didnt have a white ex
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by MisterDin(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
I agree with no.3
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Men10: 12:11am On Nov 08, 2017
Where is information minister Mr Liar to confirm this.
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by demefaboy(m): 12:41am On Nov 08, 2017
pocohantas:
Tosyn the lucky guys on your list are the handsome and the brilliant guys...They are top on the ladder of men who do 'little' to have women chase after them. The rest are unlucky. If you need money, power and lies to get a woman, it's because you're most likely not her type all things being equal.

You forgot the influential guys. Women flock around this set for favours, e.g connections, jobs, contracts...etc.
Sharrap u know nothing!! Money is everything, money makes one handsome, money is love. Even between a child and a parent money is needed to oil and grow the love. Which child will love a parent who can't take care of him or her!! The most chased after guys by women are the rich guys. Handsomenes will get lost where class, richness and swag are in play. Love these days is not about looks, it's about what you can offer. women worship and serve rich guys. U may say otherwise just to justify ur reason of dating poor guys or just for likes.
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 08, 2017
purem:

who ordained u b4 U wey no even geh GF

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by DONFASZY(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2017
23. Successful most corrupted politicians

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by colossus91(m): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na that category you belong abi? cheesy
yes yes boss!!
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by conductor123(m): 8:17am On Nov 08, 2017
My guy! I dey always gbadun you. This one na talent unlimited. More grease to your elbow bro.
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by lordbounce: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2017
.Do you have amazon cards, iTunes, Canada, Australian cards, ecodes for sale? Best rate for you peeps.... Also for daily top up of red card, Walmart card, Exxon Mobil card jc penny card etc.. Contact #Lord_bounce Whatsap -2348162851904..cheers
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2017
conductor123:
My guy! I dey always gbadun you. This one na talent unlimited. More grease to your elbow bro.
Thanks ooo egbon cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Doctormarvin(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2017
Nice one tosyne! ...i can actually relate to some of them myself **side eyes**
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2017
Doctormarvin:
Nice one tosyne! ...i can actually relate to some of them myself **side eyes**
As a doctor abi? cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by horeofe(f): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2017
lalanice:
But this list is every guy na undecided

tosyne has started again
abi na,i tot i waz d only one dat noticed that he just mentioned everyone

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
More power to your elbow prof Tosyn2much. Saw this article on two blogs today before I eventually saw it on nairaland. They copied it verbatim even to the air force part. Just wanted to ask you if u re in agreement with them and they give you credit for you write ups?
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Uziyl(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
Choir masters too abi? cheesy cheesy
correct!
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Yakzo(m): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Tomorrow remains a mystery!! Most ladies have failed in this area.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
More power to your elbow prof Tosyn2much. Saw this article on two blogs today before I eventually saw it on nairaland. They copied it verbatim even to the air force part. Just wanted to ask you if u re in agreement with them and they give you credit for you write ups?
I'm not in agreement with them bro.. I also searched for the article on Google and saw that many websites have copied it.

Bro, I don't have any agree with them bro. This has been happening for a very long time and that's my greatest challenge bro

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm not in agreement with them bro.. I also searched for the article on Google and saw that many websites have copied it.

Bro, I don't have any agree with them bro. This has been happening for a very long time and that's my greatest challenge bro
hmmm.. That one is strong. Plagiarism is the other of the day. They didn't even share the link to ur blog. Guess you should write articles for new papers and prominent blogs and this problem may be temporarily sorted.
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by awakeuche(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2017
Ladies love all sorts of men, list or no list
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Halo22: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
greencard:
picture of your test and exam's scores from your year one till finish or... u know the rest undecided
Mtchewwwww...who has time for your aproko.
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by queenDD(f): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2017
grin
Mammieace:
Pardon me but which one is Jesus swag? grin

grin
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by ubunja(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
good list.but women only love 2 types of men. LIARS and DOGS hence they say "all men are dogs" and "all men are liars".
its not that ALL men are that,but rather ALL THE MEN THEY DEAL WITH are liars and dogs. let me explain:gals only sleep with 20% of men (the other 80% will have the unfortunate luck of having their chance when the gals "retire" from the Game in their late 20s and early 30s;and wana settle-this is your "nice guys finish last"reality) so a gal finds that the guy she's sleeping with is juggling 5 other gals and seems to wanna bed anything with a skirt.(coz really its the same 20% every other gal is sleeping with.in effect these gals are JUST SHARING THE SAME MAN OR FEW TOP MEN.which brings us to the point why MORE WOMEN HAVE STIs THAN MEN-dont take my word for it go google it)so a gal sees the guy she's hooking up with also hook up with half the hood as well so in her mind:all men are dogs.yes All men coz:if a gal doesnt find you worthy to sleep with to her u effectively DONT EXIST.there may be 2000 men in her hood but if none catch her fancy she will always call the radio dj at 3am and mourn and complain Where Have The Men Gone?its not that men dont exist, but if she doesnt find u sexy u might as well be not existing. so gals say All men are dogs/liars and the only chance you have with today's gals IS TO GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT.liars tell them what they want to hear and dogs sleep with everything in a skirt. these 2 things have become the mark of excellence for attracting gals. u will also note that there is one group of men that is basically these 2 things and they get plenty if women=PLAYERS.
gals have been so used to liars and dogs that to try to be honest and faithful is to get yourself disqualified.gals never learn and do the same mistake over and over again till it kills them.its their nature.thats why she will keep going back to that guy that abuses her until he kills her.and guys un confusion ask:why did she keep going back? she will keep having kids without fathers.she will keep falling for the same type of badguys till she asks the Agony Aunt:why do i attract dangerous men? its their incurable nature.if there is a mistake to be made she will choose to make it herself and learn from experience rather than take warning from someone who has been there before.
so to get a gal dont simply tell her what she wana hear: BE WHAT SHE HAS BECOME USED TO DATING.be a liar and a dog. now thats a type of guy she can relate to .and bonus point,she will try to fix u to get the credit of having CHANGED A PLAYER TO A LOVER.massive bragging rights for her.
lastly NEVER TAKE DATING ADVICE FROM A WOMAN.a lion doesnt ask an impala how to hunt it.the lion knows by instinct what to do.instead of asking girls why they keep going for the badboy types of guys u will get a much better answer if u put your manly ego aside and go ask a badboy type of guy why all gals keep going for them.never ask the fish for fishing tips,ask the FISHERMAN. women's dating advice is useless coz of 2 reasons 1:a gal u know wont be honest about the dirty degraded things that turn her on coz she knows u will lose respect for her and take her for a wh0re.so any info u get from her will be moderated and carefully censored by her.making it WORTHLESS even TO WORK ON HER.how many times u heard a guy complain:she said she likes quiet guys but she friendzoned me cry these guys never understood the point i just explained. 2. her advice is useless coz GALS DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT HOW TO SEDUCE A GAL.she may be a gal but she knows the desires of just one gal:HERSELF.why take the advice of someone that has never toasted a gal?its irrelevant that she is a gal herself.if u want to test this and u have a GF or a friend thats a gal,joke and challange her to go toast a chick while u watch and if she wins u will give her money. LOOOL u will see her literally sweat a river before u and suddenly grow roots that prevent her to go and do it. women cant even be brave to approach a guy,approaching another gal is a disaster she will never undertake.
lastly 2,the quickest way to be a player and get gals is to OPPOSE what they claim to look for in a man.she claims to hate stubborn guys then BE STUBBORN.if she likes guys that call everyday then CALL ONCE IN A WHILE.if she likes you on time ALWAYS BE LATE.women use things called SH*T TESTS to weigh the value of a man.some demands are just a way to test your strength as a man.if u do always as she says you become a good little BOY.u gain her like but lose her respect.HOW? Coz in her mind her thoughts go something like this:wow this guy cant even stand up for himself and his beliefs AGAINST ME A WOMAN how then will he DEFEND ME AGAINST THE BIG BAD WORLD if he cant even defend himself from weak little me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by Darkhors3(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
So those that do not belong to any of the categories are doomed to be single?
Re: 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship by monex(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
pocohantas:
Tosyn the lucky guys on your list are the handsome and the brilliant guys...They are top on the ladder of men who do 'little' to have women chase after them. The rest are unlucky. If you need money, power and lies to get a woman, it's because you're most likely not her type all things being equal.

You forgot the influential guys. Women flock around this set for favours, e.g connections, jobs, contracts...etc.

"intelligence" can be acquired just like wealth.

heck even looks (maybe except height)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking / We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.