Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Guys Beware Of This Type Of Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware Of This Type Of Lady (1318 Views)

Guys Beware Of This New Sympathy Scam In Town / Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Beware Of This Type Of Lady by 9jayes: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
We called them FFO

Re: Guys Beware Of This Type Of Lady by krissconnect(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
She kissed me on the first date. Does it mean she's here for kissing only? undecided
Re: Guys Beware Of This Type Of Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
3rd date ko, birthdate ni!!!!

any person should take whatever time they need to be comfortable to kiss you....and if this man acts as an ignoramus, then let it be HIS fault, not hers.

btw: there are many FREE places you can take a babe on a date, apart from an eatery. if you have issues with them being there for food only, then BE SMART and take them in other places.
Re: Guys Beware Of This Type Of Lady by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin

Why ooh why this KISSING issue is such a big deal ? undecided

Re: Guys Beware Of This Type Of Lady by Adaumunocha(f): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
That means the guy gat halitosis...
Guys that chew garlic think any girl in their senses will come close to kissing them? sad
Re: Guys Beware Of This Type Of Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
That means the guy gat halitosis...
Guys that chew garlic think any girl in their senses will come close to kissing them? sad

if that is really the case then this babe should either A) let the guy know about his smelly issues (so he can try to fix it), or B) excuse herself from that date and disappear from this man's life......but i doubt saying nothing and going again and again on dates with this dude is gonna change anything (thus OP is right that the food would be the reason such babe would go for 2nd, 3rd 4th date)).
Re: Guys Beware Of This Type Of Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

the kiss is VERY important, its the 1st physical connection with a possible lover.... the make or break contact. so YES it is a big deal as bad kisser start off with a D-
Re: Guys Beware Of This Type Of Lady by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

the kiss is VERY important, its the 1st physical connection with a possible lover.... the make or break contact. so YE it is a big deal as bad kisser start off with a D-

But Mr.Browny, i do not practice such...
Juz imagining myself kissing someone i felt like suffocated already.... cry

I juz cant...
Re: Guys Beware Of This Type Of Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

But Mr.Browny, i do not practice such...
Juz imagining myself kissing someone i felt like suffocated already.... cry

I juz cant...

you best go and practice, because there is joy in sharing saliva (with the RIGHT person)... by the time a proper man will kiss you, and you start shaking uncontrollably,thats when you will know that you've really been kissed.
Re: Guys Beware Of This Type Of Lady by 9jayes: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

very big one

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Giveaway For One Special Nairalander / 23 Things A Man Should Never Do To A Woman / hk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.