Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) (54566 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos / Thugs Set Cars Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by begwong: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
How many of you scored 75percent and above in your academic pursuit. Most of u posting thrash here managed with the proverbial "let my people go" sef. Abeg make una go join am dey smoke cocaine for government house 4kaduna, and for your information to nobody is getting sacked for scoring less than 75percent in a nonsense test... � �
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Why them nor burn the building down stupid government wey carry pen dey thief wey una mate dey use gun
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Donflamingo: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
El Rufai has got guts abeg; we need leaders like that, someone that can damn the political consequences and do the right thing. If not for his guts, Abuja wouldn't have been a sane place like it is now.

I swear.

I think that man would do a better job than buhari fa

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
Terrorists!
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Elin: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin grin grin Am at Onitsha main market come and flogg my ear grin
bugidon:
See the kind of teachers that are teaching in the north. I for say why Northern region is full of violence. undecided
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Marineetyon(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nbote:
What other justification do we need to prove how unqualified and illiterate dey are? Is dis d best way to go about resolving their issue? I'm sure d teacher who defaced d bonet didn't remember d spelling of what he wanted to write and simply turned it to signature..
only someone that hasn't stayed in the north that wouldn't understand how these so called teachers are. They sit under the trees gisting away the periods they r suppose to teach the pupils. those that even attempt to teach will end up teaching nonsense at their best. may God help them.

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Marcofranz(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nbote:
What other justification do we need to prove how unqualified and illiterate dey are? Is dis d best way to go about resolving their issue? I'm sure d teacher who defaced d bonet didn't remember d spelling of what he wanted to write and simply turned it to signature..

grin grin grin couldn't have said it any better.��
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by idu1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Not in support of this but How can one state government sack 22,000 teachers at a go? Even if you have to do that, why not in stages?
They failed a simple exam you hypocrite modafuvka...

What are you trying to say?

Which stages should they be sacked?

You mean kaduna should allow them to continue collecting salary before they were sacked in stages?

I trust el rufai he won't back down...

3 Likes

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Nbote(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Marineetyon:
only someone that hasn't stayed in the north that wouldn't understand how these so called teachers are. They sit under the trees gisting away the periods they r suppose to teach the pupils. those that even attempt to teach will end up teaching nonsense at their best. may God help them.

Most of dem are simply appointed based on their qualifications as "indigenes"...

3 Likes

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by psalmsjob: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Saaruman:
Why will hellfire rufai sack them in the first place? Why not reabsorb them in another department other than teaching? That midget is playing with fire.

Na wa for you o! Reabsorb nkwa? Dem dey reabsorb shi.tgrin

Which department in the civil service that you wouldn't need at least a primary 4 qualification to work at please tell megrin

1 Like

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Kaduna State Union of Teachers who were on a protest today attacked the Kaduna State House of Assembly complex where Government properties were destroyed and lawmakers harassed.Governor El-rufai's led administration wonders if these are the same set of people that want education of children to be entrusted in their hands

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/kaduna-state-union-of-teachers-on.html?m=1
Mztarstrechy:
Kaduna State Union of Teachers who were on a protest today attacked the Kaduna State House of Assembly complex where Government properties were destroyed and lawmakers harassed.Governor El-rufai's led administration wonders if these are the same set of people that want education of children to be entrusted in their hands

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/kaduna-state-union-of-teachers-on.html?m=1
Mztarstrechy:

why did they failed primary 4 exams in the first place?
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by masks(m): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:
a teacher cant be an illiterate

U have to be educated to be a teacher
there are so many teachers teaching in a school I lnow in zamfara state where I served brov....so, most times in the north teachers can barely read....
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by enonche85(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:
a teacher cant be an illiterate

U have to be educated to be a teacher

And that same teacher that cannot pass primary 4 grade exam for teachers, what have they been teaching the kids?.
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Charly68: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
They have justified the Governors action through their act of violence .This people are political touts recruited to teach students nonsense .
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Psoul(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nbote:

My dear that is the only language African leaders understand. If they want to be civil, they will wait till eternity. Let them continue to torment the government until the government learn to be civil. They will sack them and flood the system wt yet anoda unqualified family members. Silly government.
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by MrDKR(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Clearly, the teachers deserves to be sacked. For God's sake, why can't they be civil in there cry for justice?? Two wrongs can never make a right!!
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by taurusmena1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Where are the teachers in the pics Pls? I refuse to believe this cos they conveniently took pics of the destroyed things but not of the perpetrators while carrying out the deed.I smell propaganda
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Originalsly: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nbote:
I wanted to disagree with you...but damn!..... I swear you're soooo on point with the spelling part! Teachers.... can't spell.... can't protest peacefully and sensibly..... they should now investigate how they got the job.
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Not in support of this but How can one state government sack 22,000 teachers at a go? Even if you have to do that, why not in stages?
your yeye no get aroma.. so of wat difference will it make.
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
This was done by teachers or touts? undecided
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Even hell rufai is not academically sound than most of those sack teachers.Let him write that same exam and let's see if he will not flopped.
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Spylord48:
Instead of protesting, why can't they plead with the government to give them like 6 months to go for training and upgrade a little to.I wonder what the protest is for. You are all at fault instead of looking for solutions they are here protesting. They should know that a lot of people are already on stand by waiting to replace them in case the governor go ahead with his sack threats.
baba,there is too much hunger in the land. when they are supposed to be collecting salary,he welcomed them with sack. how can people that are hungry even pass primary 4 exam. put yourself in their shoes pls.
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by lazygal: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nbote:
They failed a simple test and now are blaming government? They are out to earn just salary and have ni substance so we should allow this kind of people train our kids?_some even leave their classes to do business
Rubbish
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Where is the security at these places. What a disgrace. All because these idiots can't pass test.
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
This was why they were sacked in the first place!!!
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nbote:
You are absolutely correct! grin
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
lack of tack et diplomatic tendencies.
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Asbaba(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
why would he sack them?
why not upgrade them with workshop program?

this not what is needed, just organize a workshop for them, but sacking them will result in nothing but creating an atmosphere full of unemployed people.
Despite all the rate of unemployment in the country he is trying to add to that rate. plz let's make Nigeria better, empower people in your state not creating unemployment. plz El_Rufa'i
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Asbaba(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
sinceraconcept:
baba,there is too much hunger in the land. when they are supposed to be collecting salary,he welcomed them with sack. how can people that are hungry even pass primary 4 exam. put yourself in their shoes pls.

sacking them will result in nothing but creating an atmosphere full of unemployed people.
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nbote:
nbot, ya own dey ya body abeg!

which one be "didn't remember d spelling he wanted to write but then instead turned it to signature"?

my broda go & compete wit dem basket mouth for comedy joor; grin

mek I clean hand comot 4 ya case 1st grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? / Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) / IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.