Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) (54565 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos / Thugs Set Cars Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Saaruman:
Why will hellfire rufai sack them in the first place? Why not reabsorb them in another department other than teaching? That midget is playing with fire.

They are lucky he asked them to reply in the new recruitment to prove themselves qualified, justice would have been to prosecute them because they got their jobs fraudulently in the first place. Else rufai should stand firm in the face of their idiocy and surely history will remember him.
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Nbote(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

nbot, ya own dey ya body abeg!

which one be "didn't remember d spelling he wanted to write but then instead turned it to signature"?

my broda go & compete wit dem basket mouth for comedy joor; grin

mek I clean hand comot 4 ya case 1st grin
grin But u think am na

1 Like

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nbote:
What other justification do we need to prove how unqualified and illiterate dey are? Is dis d best way to go about resolving their issue? I'm sure d teacher who defaced d bonet didn't remember d spelling of what he wanted to write and simply turned it to signature..

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Not in support of this but How can one state government sack 22,000 teachers at a go? Even if you have to do that, why not in stages?
this is why Africa is backward sentiment..if they are not qualified they shd go atleast give dem payoff
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by mizzyboy007: 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Saaruman:
Why will hellfire rufai sack them in the first place? Why not reabsorb them in another department other than teaching? That midget is playing with fire.
Absorb them where? What department? Do you know how many they were? Later you people will complain of poor education system in Nigeria.
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by iamdrduru: 2:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Nbote:
What other justification do we need to prove how unqualified and illiterate dey are? Is dis d best way to go about resolving their issue? I'm sure d teacher who defaced d bonet didn't remember d spelling of what he wanted to write and simply turned it to signature..

my friend in this country, if you go the right way, you wont get what you want, we all know this....
Bleep this country
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Ukalejohn(m): 6:11am On Nov 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:
If only Nigerians can come out like this to protest/demonstrate/revolt against our leaders, trust me, something must give way.

But who will bell the cat grin
Sometimes I try to see myself thinking this less but it just doesn't work undecided...smh
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
Illiterates na wah oo angry
This is not an issue of illiteracy, it is an issue of hunger and their children staying away from school. Is Rufai sure a fool not to know that his action will call for this? Is just that our leaders don't care when it affects the poor. When issues like this comes you put them in other ministries where they can earn something to keep their family together, all they is sack and push in their own. I want to believe these people are not 60yr yet. The governors are our problems.
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by mastro: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Not in support of this but How can one state government sack 22,000 teachers at a go? Even if you have to do that, why not in stages?

Because no right thinking person wants their child taught by an illiterate teacher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode / What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? / Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.