Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? (25517 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by piagetskinner(m): 12:27am On Nov 09, 2017
Chybeibe:
Someone talking to me anyhow like using bad words on me. Make me so mad, I can carry beef with the person for years till the person apologize.

nawa oo..for years kwa?if Jesus comes before the person apologizes nkor..that one no good o
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by emmyz20(m): 12:36am On Nov 09, 2017
When am sleeping and one idiot wakes me up for irrelevancies

When a stupid person be asking stupid question, and I be like ����

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by sleek82(m): 12:38am On Nov 09, 2017
IamIBK:
Actually i didn't read the post but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord & forget about the missin car.
you should have read the post!
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by sleek82(m): 12:38am On Nov 09, 2017
Articul8:

Na tins like dis dey vex me.
grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by piagetskinner(m): 12:41am On Nov 09, 2017
I hate it when people blasphem Gods name

I hate it when someone spites me

I hate it when someone uses my stuff without my permission

I hate it when you bug my life...don't give me my space..esp ladies who are too clingy

I hate insults

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:44am On Nov 09, 2017
When I regard U or see U as a friend
U wan come wash me or feel say na disrespect remain to serve me or U just want dey mock me because U can mock.
I will put shove U in a box with attitude
Like I fit no talk to U till I die and funny thing is I won't tell U BUT EVEN A blind WOULD see it
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Foodforthought: 12:45am On Nov 09, 2017
Rozaytee:
What
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Afrobasic(m): 12:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Feminism and feminist.

Repulsive, the lot of them angry
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Maj196(m): 12:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Seeing roaches, rats or ants around my vicinity.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by makky555(f): 12:56am On Nov 09, 2017
richsnub:
When am wrongly accused.

You're in spirit embarassed I so much loathe it angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by makky555(f): 12:58am On Nov 09, 2017
IamIBK:
Actually i didn't read the post but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord & forget about the missin car.

Wow you actually didn't read it undecided
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 09, 2017
When am expecting bank credit alert and mtn/glo send me their fraudulent sms

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 12:59am On Nov 09, 2017
actually nothing annoys me anymore. everything's already so bleeped up that there is no need bothering myself again. I'm tired.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Toyindiva(f): 1:01am On Nov 09, 2017
When someone insult my parent, I go vex for dt person
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by IamIBK: 1:12am On Nov 09, 2017
makky555:

Wow you actually didn't read it undecided
lol....you doing okay?
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by IamIBK: 1:12am On Nov 09, 2017
Toyindiva:
When someone insult my parent, I go vex for dt person
hmmmm
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by PotatoSalad(m): 1:15am On Nov 09, 2017
Someone not keeping time. angry
When I ask you to call me when you get there and you dont. angry
Not returning my calls, a simple text is okay angry
Saying you're broke all the time, especially the ladies angry
If I take you out, text or call me when you get home. A "thank you for today" is okay. It's a simple courtesy. angry
Don't flash me, rather send me an automated call me back text. angry
Don't call me after 6 months of no communication to ask for money. It's plain stupid angry
I hate lazy people. They piss me off angry
If we have to netflix/youtube and chill, i don't want you pressing your damn phone. Keep it in your handbag. angry
I know you're churchy but don't rub it in my face like I'm going to hell or something. We're all sinners. angry
Don't lie to me. If you have to, be smart. We're all adults. angry
And other things. Problem with most Nigerians is that they don't have an atom of courtesy.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by linearity: 1:35am On Nov 09, 2017
safiaaBUTTHOLE:
-Using my toilet and not flushing
-Purposely not flushing your condom to rub it on my face that you're getting pussy and I'm not angry
-leaving containers with weird delicacies in my fridge open
-not taking the trash out when it's your turn

Are you leaving in a brothel? How many roomies do you have there?
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 1:39am On Nov 09, 2017
linearity:

Are you leaving in a brothel? How many roomies do you have there?

2 suite/flat-mates angry
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by linearity: 1:40am On Nov 09, 2017
I hate it when my phone is just 99% charged and stupid NEPA, abi Westin be that name takes light!

I don't like coming up shot or been short changed even by NEPA aka DISCO.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by AreaFada2: 1:42am On Nov 09, 2017
When someone is generally inconsiderate.

Like coming late always, never clearing up his trash, enjoys your money but will never spend his, takes your kindness for granted/stupidity, Etc. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Leez(m): 1:57am On Nov 09, 2017
klassykute:
Hey guys, what's the slightest thing that gets you Angry?
1Afonja
2 Afonja
and
3 smelly Afonja angry angry
daris all
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by HeyCorleone(m): 1:59am On Nov 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
I hate when you hide your money but want to spend mine.. In fact, stingy people are not allowed in my life

I hate when people eat beside me and their mouths keep sounding like that of a pig

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by adahlee(f): 2:01am On Nov 09, 2017
IamIBK:

Oh God
Dem do you
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Classictee89(m): 2:06am On Nov 09, 2017
Slow network. 'illegal' airtime deduction...
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by dingbang(m): 2:15am On Nov 09, 2017
Serving me food without water...
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by rovher: 2:22am On Nov 09, 2017
desreek9:
when am being ignored; like when am saying sumtin and pretend like u didnt hear grrrrrrrrrrrrr
That generally gets ladies on the edge alot...
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by hopexter(m): 2:46am On Nov 09, 2017
Diamondville:
loud chewing, thumb sucking, lips sucking, tongue biting/sucking

So you hate sucking in general? grin
Diamondville:
loud chewing, thumb sucking, lips sucking, tongue biting/sucking

So you hate sucking in general?
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by iphanyi10(m): 3:04am On Nov 09, 2017
ArcSEMPECJ:
..........,...haaaaa Bro,..so your thing is what has been causing all these rape cases upandwn.....and we have been thinking is tribe matters....please make sure they return your thing abeg.
hahahha...my brother i was refering to a belonging not that "thing" grin...i dont share my "thing" not to even talk of borrowing
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by benswagtt(m): 3:22am On Nov 09, 2017
UBGG:
I don't want to hear a sound while you're chewing, we are not that kind of animals...I will freaking kill you!!

What kinda human are thee?
UBGG:
I don't want to hear a sound while you're chewing, we are not that kind of animals...I will freaking kill you!!

What kinda human are thee?
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by benswagtt(m): 3:25am On Nov 09, 2017
Phinity318:

People who get angry at people chewing and making sound is actually a Brain disorder
like seriously? which brain disorder sir?
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by vioment: 3:54am On Nov 09, 2017
Immaturity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Slumps At Minna Airport During The Airlift Of Hajj Pilgrims To Mecca. PICS / 4 Tips To Help You Become Free Of Your Every Addiction / What Are You Addicted To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.