Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (98801 Views)

Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by MrImole: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
AI
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Brillantman: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
See people that want to see the room.

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by freeman95(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lol
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Boyooosa(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Apart from the bedroom, her hand is also short.
Am sorry, I was forced to comment, under duress, pls don't come for my head.

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
webbro007:
A beautiful Teacup – Inspirational Story Must Read
There was a couple who used to go to England to shop in the beautiful stores. They both liked antiques and pottery and especially teacups. This was their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary.
One day in this beautiful shop they saw a beautiful cup. They said, “May we see that? We’ve never seen one quite so beautiful.”
As the lady handed it to them, suddenly the cup spoke. “You don’t understand,” it said. “I haven’t always been a teacup. There was a time when I was red and I was clay. My master took me and rolled me and patted me over and over and I yelled out, ‘let me alone,’ but he only smiled, ‘Not yet.'”
“Then I was placed on a spinning wheel,” the cup said,”and suddenly I was spun around and around and around.Stop it! I’m getting dizzy! I screamed. But the master only nodded and said, ‘Not yet.'”
“Then he put me in the oven. I never felt such heat!” the teacup said. “I wondered why he wanted to burn me, and I yelled and knocked at the door. I could see him through the opening and I could read his lips as He shook his head, ‘Not yet.'”
“Finally the door opened, he put me on the shelf, and I began to cool. ‘There, that’s better,’ I said. And he brushed and painted me all over. The fumes were horrible. I thought I would gag.’Stop it, stop it!’ I cried. He only nodded, ‘Not yet.'”
“Then suddenly he put me back into the oven, not like the first one. This was twice as hot and I knew I would suffocate. I begged. I pleaded. I screamed. I cried. All the time I could see him through the opening, nodding his head saying, ‘Not yet.'”
“Then I knew there wasn’t any hope. I would never make it. I was ready to give up. But the door opened and he took me out and placed me on the shelf. One hour later he handed me a mirror and said, ‘Look at yourself.’ And I did. I said, ‘That’s not me; that couldn’t be me. It’s beautiful. I’m beautiful.'”
“‘I want you to remember, then,’ he said, ‘I know it hurts to be rolled and patted, but if I had left you alone, you’d have dried up. I know it made you dizzy to spin around on the wheel,but if I had stopped, you would have crumbled. I knew it hurt and was hot and disagreeable in the oven, but if I hadn’t put you there, you would have cracked. I know the fumes were bad when I brushed and painted you all over, but if I hadn’t done that, you never would have hardened; you would not have had any color in your life. And if I hadn’t put you back in that second oven, you wouldn’t survive for very long because the hardness would not have held. Now you are a finished product. You are what I had in mind when I first began with you.'”
May we all see ourselves and God’s creative mastery in this story of the teacup.
is teacup on this thread?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Leez(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
princewill237:
This lady shared a photo in a sexy black dress but instead of getting accolades, she horrified Twitter users..Can you guess why?

http://www.waecnecoexpo.com/2017/11/girl-posts-selfie-in-sexy-dress-but.html

must be an afonja
dirty ppl
smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by AuroraB(f): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
princewill237:
This lady shared a photo in a sexy black dress but instead of getting accolades, she horrified Twitter users..Can you guess why?

http://www.waecnecoexpo.com/2017/11/girl-posts-selfie-in-sexy-dress-but.html

This is normal for slay queens. Bunch of lazy dirty stinking bastards all of them angry
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Chrisbeks: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
Florblu:
The room is not dirty but scattered

And the rat? I guess it was just scattered among her clothings
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by sirxbit(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Original lg 26 inches plasma for sale at affordable price.
Call or message on WhatsApp 07033709424
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Chrisbeks: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
webbro007:
A beautiful Teacup – Inspirational Story Must Read
There was a couple who used to go to England to shop in the beautiful stores. They both liked antiques and pottery and especially teacups. This was their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary.
One day in this beautiful shop they saw a beautiful cup. They said, “May we see that? We’ve never seen one quite so beautiful.”
As the lady handed it to them, suddenly the cup spoke. “You don’t understand,” it said. “I haven’t always been a teacup. There was a time when I was red and I was clay. My master took me and rolled me and patted me over and over and I yelled out, ‘let me alone,’ but he only smiled, ‘Not yet.'”
“Then I was placed on a spinning wheel,” the cup said,”and suddenly I was spun around and around and around.Stop it! I’m getting dizzy! I screamed. But the master only nodded and said, ‘Not yet.'”
“Then he put me in the oven. I never felt such heat!” the teacup said. “I wondered why he wanted to burn me, and I yelled and knocked at the door. I could see him through the opening and I could read his lips as He shook his head, ‘Not yet.'”
“Finally the door opened, he put me on the shelf, and I began to cool. ‘There, that’s better,’ I said. And he brushed and painted me all over. The fumes were horrible. I thought I would gag.’Stop it, stop it!’ I cried. He only nodded, ‘Not yet.'”
“Then suddenly he put me back into the oven, not like the first one. This was twice as hot and I knew I would suffocate. I begged. I pleaded. I screamed. I cried. All the time I could see him through the opening, nodding his head saying, ‘Not yet.'”
“Then I knew there wasn’t any hope. I would never make it. I was ready to give up. But the door opened and he took me out and placed me on the shelf. One hour later he handed me a mirror and said, ‘Look at yourself.’ And I did. I said, ‘That’s not me; that couldn’t be me. It’s beautiful. I’m beautiful.'”
“‘I want you to remember, then,’ he said, ‘I know it hurts to be rolled and patted, but if I had left you alone, you’d have dried up. I know it made you dizzy to spin around on the wheel,but if I had stopped, you would have crumbled. I knew it hurt and was hot and disagreeable in the oven, but if I hadn’t put you there, you would have cracked. I know the fumes were bad when I brushed and painted you all over, but if I hadn’t done that, you never would have hardened; you would not have had any color in your life. And if I hadn’t put you back in that second oven, you wouldn’t survive for very long because the hardness would not have held. Now you are a finished product. You are what I had in mind when I first began with you.'”
May we all see ourselves and God’s creative mastery in this story of the teacup.

Abeg, who asked him to create us? He for just leave us jeje, we for no dey here dey suffer now. If say dem give us option, nothing for make me come this wicked world. You create us without our permission, you put us inside this suffer suffer world, you come dey punish us again in the name of training. Abeg make God free us joor, he make very big mistake to create man. Now all of us dey suffer for Him mistake
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by BruncleZuma: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
AuroraB:
Wetin grin grin angry

I'm shocked my dear...this one slaying don pass Main Market before closure time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by dirtyhokage(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wtf

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by pixxyjane(f): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
seen
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Slaveman343: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
pdpisGONE:
BAD most nigerian ladies are like this this is why they smell #disgusting
See frustration. Na naija guys dey smell wella. Talk true for once.

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by NiRfreak(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
most of these ladies are dirty. forget that they are slaying outside. that reminds me of psychology. the lecturer said if you want to study ladies, you should study them in their naturalistic environment, na that time you go know say all these their slaying na facadecheesy.
Which one is naturalistic environment?.. why complicate grammar?

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Slaveman343: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
drizzymadbet:
[b]Chai this is a reflection of some of our naija girl[/b]s, most of em would never want you to give em a surprise visit.

Dirty and unkempt girls is an instant turn off
Even when the topic isn't about our naija girls you just had to bring them in.
For those of u that derive joy insulting Nigerian women because you secretly lust for white skin, u na don see sey dirty knows no race or nationality. Hahahhaha frustrated guys everywhere.
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Chydo63(m): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Jaga Jaga & scatter scatter are same but, different from Dirty. She's probably trying to show how much she needed to scatter her room in search of 'perfect dress'
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by AuroraB(f): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
BruncleZuma:

I'm shocked my dear...this one slaying don pass Main Market before closure time.
She's beautiful. The room ain't dirty but scattered cause she had to pull out something to wear for the outing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by BruncleZuma: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
AuroraB:
She's beautiful. The room ain't dirty but scattered cause she had to pull out something to wear for the outing cheesy
Esikuz anyi grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Habyz(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is one old story.
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by akigbemaru: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
praiseneofingz:
see rat....chaiii
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Olekumaster:
Smellos... MOST ladies are like that. Clean on the outside, dirty on the inside.
What your room looks like is who you truly are!
how many of them are clean on the outside...90% of ladies are dirty some can even wear their bra and pants for two days stretch so disgusting most especially Yoruba girls iyama...that's why it is good u allow dem to come over...
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
AuroraB:
dirty girl spotted... wonder how ur room looks like
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
my favorite teacher once told me whateva you do in life try and as much as possible not to marry a dirty woman cuz if you do ur possibility of attaining success is zero
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by yemififi: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
This news is like 2 years old.
Who knew that?
I saw it stms in 2015
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by AuroraB(f): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
sprintscr7:

dirty girl spotted... wonder how ur room looks like
How stupid undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by 400billionman: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Once upon a time, I walked into someone's room and it was exactly like this..
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
HUH

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by spivvy: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
the girl, the room, the unkemptness, the people who commented , those who minded their businesses... all of u--- ya madd!
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by lordbounce: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
.Do you have amazon cards, Canadian card, iTunes, Australian cards, to sell? I have the best rate for you..... For back to back loading of all CC....red card, Walmart card, jc penny..... Whatsap 2348162851904....#Asap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Leaked SEX Tape Of South African High School Students Goes Viral(photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.