Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (98802 Views)

Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Noblewhiz(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
And this made front page... hmm
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by FTrebirth(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
hmm! sad

dirty girl.. and her name is pocahontas.

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Benise(f): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Just Becoz her clothes are scattered er'where doesn't mean she's dirty and un-kept. Normally, girls like to look their best when going out and we try literally all the clothes in our wardrobe. This is just one of those moments u are looking for the best. She's sure going to tidy when she returns.

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by talk2percy(m): 12:56am On Nov 10, 2017
She intentionally did made that mess before taking that shot
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:27am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=McBeal10 post=62224363]I have seen someone that is worse than me grin[/quote

Hmmm, durtyyy you]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by jobbers: 9:15am On Nov 10, 2017
really
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Abraham1997(m): 2:23am On Nov 13, 2017
lipsrsealed
Chrisbeks:

Abeg, who asked him to create us? He for just leave us jeje, we for no dey here dey suffer now. If say dem give us option, nothing for make me come this wicked world. You create us without our permission, you put us inside this suffer suffer world, you come dey punish us again in the name of training. Abeg make God free us joor, he make very big mistake to create man. Now all of us dey suffer for Him mistake
Chrisbeks:

Abeg, who asked him to create us? He for just leave us jeje, we for no dey here dey suffer now. If say dem give us option, nothing for make me come this wicked world. You create us without our permission, you put us inside this suffer suffer world, you come dey punish us again in the name of training. Abeg make God free us joor, he make very big mistake to create man. Now all of us dey suffer for Him mistake
Chrisbeks:

look you are vomiting what you dont know.
if you dont have anything to say just close ur mouth before God anger will come upon you.
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Chrisbeks: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
Abraham1997:
lipsrsealed[color=#770077][/color]

look you are vomiting what you dont know.
if you dont have anything to say just close ur mouth before God anger will come upon you.
You didn't prove any of the things I said was wrong, you didn't even try to provide any counter facts and all you do is threaten me with God's anger. Very typical of your types. Why did God not destroy the devil when he sinned and save us all this stress? He created man, placed him in a garden and still allowed devil access into the garden to tempt man. After Adam and eve sinned, why not destroy them then? Why punish billions of people who weren't even born when these things happened? Let me ask you? If you had the ability to see the future like we are told God has, and you saw that creating one man (Adam) would lead to billions of people perishing in hell fire forever, would you have gone ahead to create that one man? These are legitimate questions, stop threatening me with God's wrath and give me some answers. Why the hell did God create us? Does it even occur to you that if we are to believe the bible, billions of people will burn in an unquenchable fire forever? All this could have been avoided if our so called "loving" God just held back from creating man. How does a God who is supposedly holy and full of love keep creating people who he knows will inevitably end up in hell? How? I still hold on to my belief that God should have just left us alone and not created us. I am sure if human beings had a choice or say in the matter, 95% of us will choose not to come this world at all
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by emirazy400(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
from .my observation....diz one is officially mad
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Abraham1997(m): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chrisbeks:

You didn't prove any of the things I said was wrong, you didn't even try to provide any counter facts and all you do is threaten me with God's anger. Very typical of your types. Why did God not destroy the devil when he sinned and save us all this stress? He created man, placed him in a garden and still allowed devil access into the garden to tempt man. After Adam and eve sinned, why not destroy them then? Why punish billions of people who weren't even born when these things happened? Let me ask you? If you had the ability to see the future like we are told God has, and you saw that creating one man (Adam) would lead to billions of people perishing in hell fire forever, would you have gone ahead to create that one man? These are legitimate questions, stop threatening me with God's wrath and give me some answers. Why the hell did God create us? Does it even occur to you that if we are to believe the bible, billions of people will burn in an unquenchable fire forever? All this could have been avoided if our so called "loving" God just held back from creating man. How does a God who is supposedly holy and full of love keep creating people who he knows will inevitably end up in hell? How? I still hold on to my belief that God should have just left us alone and not created us. I am sure if human beings had a choice or say in the matter, 95% of us will choose not to come this world at all

i see!
it will be better chase mad man than to answer you.
i can see the level of ur ignorance has gone beyond teachable.
let me ask you one question, before a car is been manufacture, didnt they know that one day the car will have accedent and will kill million of people if not carefully used?
i would have prove to you but i dont like arguement.
pls go for deliverance i can see the devil want use you.
i pray that Jesus in his mercy will visit you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Leaked SEX Tape Of South African High School Students Goes Viral(photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.