Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most (6580 Views)

Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most by butterflyl1on: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
budaatum:

undecided Please don't put yourself down. No one said you are a side attraction! In fact, you sharpen my mind so I can better engage when he arrives! He is a very good player and I need all the assistance I can get to beat him.

Believe me, if you really understood what I wrote, you ain't as ignorant as you seem.

Here we go again with the snide remarks. If I really understood what you wrote I ain't as ignorant as I seem?

Really?

1 Like

Re: Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most by budaatum: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Here we go again with the snide remarks. If I really understood what you wrote I ain't as ignorant as I seem?

Really?
Well, we do have history. But seriously, I don't think you are ignorant at all. You just have a bias which you have to defend, which sometimes is intelligently undefendable.

1 Like

Re: Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most by budaatum: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Really?
Bloody hell man! If you were ignorant, you wouldn't have got this.

There!

1 Like

Re: Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most by butterflyl1on: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
budaatum:

Well, we do have history. But seriously, I don't think you are ignorant at all. You just have a bias which you have to defend, which sometimes is intelligently undefendable.

So in other words I have been talking dumb all this while? Really?

Such graceful words.
Re: Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most by budaatum: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

So in other words I have been talking dumb all this while? Really?

Such graceful words.
No, not all the time. If you always spoke dumb and I bothered listening to you then I would have to be superdumb!

Sometimes you talk dumb, sometimes you're just wrong, and sometimes its like god borrowed your mouth without informing you and words of wisdom spew forth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most by ScienceWatch: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

It is unfortunate that many folks especially here in the West take these 'scientists' as their gods and when they fail them they have nowhere to turn.

Excellent points you make here Sir. Atheist gods have failed them where it hurts most, in their emotional/spiritual health and in their physical health.

Investigate the dangerous GMO foods that the gods of science has engineered vs the natural healthy foods that the creator God has created.

Investigate the spirit destroying, expensive psychiatric treatments the Atheists gods provide to deal with mental/emotional sickness vs the incredible drug free treatments, freely given by the creator God.

1 Like

Re: Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most by ScienceWatch: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

This is a beautiful write up. The only thing I would add to this is that the atheists love their sinful lifestyle and admitting the obvious means that they will have to give up their sinful lifestyle and worship this Uncreated Creator which they do not want to do.

Well said Sir. I have spoken to Atheists online on various websites and off-line, who have unashamedly agreed with the profound points you make above.
Re: Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
ScienceWatch:

Well said Sir. I have spoken to Atheists online on various websites and off-line, who have unashamedly agreed with the profound points you make above.

They may deny it all they want but its the big Elephant in the lounge that they don't want to touch. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most by Niflheim(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
"the natural healthy foods that the creator God has created"........................................An extremely senseless and ignorant statement!!!

Such a pity that religions do not encourage their members to use their brains!!!........................................https://www.smashinglists.com/top-10-poisonous-fruits/
Re: Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Niflheim:

"the natural healthy foods that the creator God has created"........................................An extremely senseless and ignorant statement!!!

Such a pity that religions do not encourage their members to use their brains!!!........................................https://www.smashinglists.com/top-10-poisonous-fruits/

Is your brain intelligently designed? undecided
Re: Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

3 arguments atheists hate most. ~ Issac

Source: https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionIsALie/

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] / Pastor Ajanaku Confirmed Dead, 27 Ogboni Fraternity Visit His Home / How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.