Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me (21177 Views)

You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Help! My Boss Is Taking Credit For My Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Moranc(m): 7:26am On Nov 09, 2017
Good day Nairalanders.... I work as an IT PERSONNEL in an ICT firm. my boss bought a laptop in computer village after using it for about 7 months the laptop developed motherboard fault, I took the faulty laptop to service center for repair since it's still under warranty but on getting there I was told it's a not under warranty because it's an USA laptop. I took it back to the office telling my boss what the problem is so he told me to return it back to where he bought it that they will have solution to it there. now the laptop have been there for over a month with no solution. He refused to pay my salary because of the laptop saying it's when I get solution to the laptop that I can be paid.please help what can I do
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by pweetiedee(m): 7:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Moranc:
Good day Nairalanders.... I work as an IT PERSONNEL in an ICT firm. my boss bought a laptop in computer village after using it for about 7 months the laptop developed motherboard fault, I took the faulty laptop to service center for repair since it's still under warranty but on getting there I was told it's a not under warranty because it's an USA laptop. I took it back to the office telling my boss what the problem is so he told me to return it back to where he bought it that they will have solution to it there. now the laptop have been there for over a month with no solution. He refused to pay my salary because of the laptop saying it's when I get solution to the laptop that I can be paid.please help what can I do

lol.

he no wan pay u.

How much does the laptop cost?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by dingbang(m): 7:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Get a lawyer

10 Likes

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Donald3d(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2017
Moranc:

I dont even know what tell you .
Na this kind thing make me say ,i no go ever sit down for office again ,except na my own.
I don port to freelance teh teh
One yeye company still dey owe me 45k untop my sweat plus my own personal money wey i spend ,i don leave them and God

Just keep expanding your knowledge and skills and make your self too hot that companies would be looking for you and also hot enough to stand on your own if they do any how smiley

Abegiiii
Kindly check my signatture
Christmas giveaway to boost your business !!
Website ,plus free hosting ,plus free domain ,plus
free 100 copies of business card all for you at just
Check out a site i built recently
www.hubertagro.com

26 Likes

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by eph12(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2017
Is it that the Laptop is beyond solution or what? If you need to replace the motherboard why don't you get the cost and submit to him? Or he wants you to bear the cost?

8 Likes

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Moranc:

Make a sacrifice... buy a new mother-board.. if he does not appreciate it.. make another sacrifice.. this time his head grin grin grin

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Apus: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Make a sacrifice... buy a new mother-board.. if he does not appreciate it.. make another sacrifice.. this time his head grin grin grin

hahahahahah!!!

nice joke!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by gbzed(m): 11:59am On Nov 09, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Lol, i fall for your sense of humor

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Saverin: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Truly evil. grin Odin will be pleased with his daughter

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Moranc(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
pweetiedee:

lol.

he no wan pay u.

How much does the laptop cost?
The laptop cost 220,000

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Moranc(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Donald3d:

I dont even know what tell you .
Na this kind thing make me say ,i no go ever sit down for office again ,except na my own.
I don port to freelance teh teh
One yeye company still dey owe me 45k untop my sweat plus my own personal money wey i spend ,i don leave them and God

Just keep expanding your knowledge and skills and make your self too hot that companies would be looking for you and also hot enough to stand on your own if they do any how smiley
Asin ehn my brother the thing tire me ooo. Am really frustrated
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Moranc(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
eph12:
Is it that the Laptop is beyond solution or what? If you need to replace the motherboard why don't you get the cost and submit to him? Or he wants you to bear the cost?
With the look of things, the motherboard needs to be replace and he is not ready to buy the motherboard. I dont know why is now putting the blame on me afterall am not the one that buy the laptop

1 Like

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Moranc(m): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

shocked shocked shocked You no like me ooo
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Moranc(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
dingbang:
Get a lawyer
I dont have money to get one

1 Like

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by pweetiedee(m): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Moranc:
shocked shocked shocked You no like me ooo
Go and collect the laptop from the repairer. Sell.it.
dem.no dey sell faulty laptop?

Lol.
Shebi he doesn't wanna pay u.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Moranc(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
pweetiedee:

Go and collect the laptop from the repairer. Sell.it.

dem.no dey sell faulty laptop?

Lol.

Shebi he doesn't wanna pay u.

I dont think thats good enough
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by johnime: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
sell it collect ur money and give him the balance. problem solved.
Moranc:
The laptop cost 220,000

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by chieni(f): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Moranc:
why don't you just take it to the computer village where he bought it from
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by midehi2(f): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
undecided
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by morereb10: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
See me se wahala for this country oooo

Chai, Obodo oyinbo is the best oo, if its there now, you write him up and sue his ass.... nonsense

Anyway, see Video Of A Monkey Bottle Feeding A Baby Monkey Goes Viral - Check-it-out

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/video-of-monkey-bottle-feeding-baby.html
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by sunshineV(f): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
Give him head....problem solved

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by ibkgab001: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good help me send it to this address

No 16 Omelekele street
Igbara oke
ondo state
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by sukkot: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin boss man tinz.
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by AntiWailer: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lol
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by celestialAgent(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Moranc:
The laptop cost 220,000
That’s less than $1000. The motherboard should cost nothing more than $200. You should be able to get a good motherboard from eBay. If after getting a motherboard, he still refuse to pay u, break the new motherboard on his head and pack all the laptops he has left undecided

Boh OP, talk truth, are you sure you didn’t remove something from the laptop to swindle your Oga shocked

6 Likes

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by DozieInc(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Your boss sef angry
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by iamsammie(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Your boss just doesn't want to pay you.

But what can do is this, you can tell your boss to use the salary he is owing you to get another laptop.
Then go and collect the bad laptop and sell it for parts, pocket the money

1 Like

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Guy de man no just wan pay you.

Na only de laptop repair be de only tin wey you dey do wey one month pass?

1 Like

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Why don't you find another repair shop to fix the laptop?
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by dljbd1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Moranc:
With the look of things, the motherboard needs to be replace and he is not ready to buy the motherboard. I dont know why is now putting the blame on me afterall am not the one that buy the laptop

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? / Top 10 Litigation Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository / Institute Of Public Analysts Of Nigeria (IPAN); Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.