Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me (21213 Views)

You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Help! My Boss Is Taking Credit For My Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by drevantd1st: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Doh...Buy your gadgets from Jumia and avoid unnecessary stress, best price and great after-sales support

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Moranc(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
eph12:

For your boss to insist that you bear the cost, something must be missing from your narration. Nobody just wakes up and decides to do this
Don't get me wrong I never said he want me to use my money for the laptop repair he just want me to pressurize the people he bought the laptop from knowing fully well they can't do anything about it but I think he want me to stop working without paying me. that's why his using the laptop issue to frustrate me
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by clems88(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Moranc:
Good day Nairalanders.... I work as an IT PERSONNEL in an ICT firm. my boss bought a laptop in computer village after using it for about 7 months the laptop developed motherboard fault, I took the faulty laptop to service center for repair since it's still under warranty but on getting there I was told it's a not under warranty because it's an USA laptop. I took it back to the office telling my boss what the problem is so he told me to return it back to where he bought it that they will have solution to it there. now the laptop have been there for over a month with no solution. He refused to pay my salary because of the laptop saying it's when I get solution to the laptop that I can be paid.please help what can I do
guy go back collect the laptop resign and sell it angry . that man is a devil
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Moranc(m): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
hooklover:
Are u aware with less than 50k u can eliminate him completely and ur obstacle has been cleared.

Just come let me give u ogbolobog put in his sit or anywhere he will _step on and watch his leg swell up.he will leave office for u to run. Hahass

Only works if someone offends u....
Lol thanks for your advice but I don't need that my God is enough to punish him if he refuse to pay me.
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
lobell:

Muguwa!

hanchin masara
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by eph12(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Moranc:
Don't get me wrong I never said he want me to use my money for the laptop repair he just want me to pressurize the people he bought the laptop from knowing fully well they can't do anything about it but I think he want me to stop working without paying me. that's why his using the laptop issue to frustrate me
If you don't see a future of yourself here you can have him arrested then. It's obvious he just wants you to be frustrated so its better you just resign and get him arrested.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Make a sacrifice... buy a new mother-board.. if he does not appreciate it.. make another sacrifice.. this time his head grin grin grin
Hahahahaha...you are wicked, madam grin
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Make a sacrifice... buy a new mother-board.. if he does not appreciate it.. make another sacrifice.. this time his head grin grin grin
Hahahahaha...you are wicked, madam grin
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by vislabraye(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Moranc:
it's a new laptop...There are some region that warranty doesn't cover so he bought laptop produce in that region

Ok !! Na wa.
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by lobell: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

hanchin masara
wai wai! kin cuce ni.
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by ArchangeLucifer: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
1234onyekwe:
Mehn,this is wickedness at it's peak.

Hmmm. Yu never see anything. Some bosses can be mean.

Dat 1 small sef

You never see where a staff kidnaps himself while on official assignment especially if its in another state.

His wife & family who are not aware of d gameplan will panic & keep threatening the boss as 2 his whereabouts until d boss pays his "kidnappers" ransom 2 avoid wahala.

And my guy go dey one coded location dey chill with him boys - millions 4 account. grin

You never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by 1234onyekwe: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Hmmm. Yu never see anything. Some bosses can be mean.

Dat 1 small sef

You never see where a staff kidnaps himself while on official assignment especially if its in another state.

His wife & family who are not aware of d gameplan will panic & keep threatening the boss as 2 his whereabouts until d boss pays his "kidnappers" ransom 2 avoid wahala.

And my guy go dey one coded location dey chill with him boys - millions 4 account. grin

You never see anything.
Omo! u sef u bad Ah ah!

1 Like

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by ArchangeLucifer: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
1234onyekwe:
Omo! u sef u bad Ah ah!

I no talk say na me oh.
Im not married yet

1 Like

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hello OP, what kind of laptop is it? Dell or hp? When he was buying it did they inform him it's not under warranty?

You said you are an IT personnel, you should know how to escalate issues like this. This same thing happened to me, bought a laptop in January and in October it started giving me issues. Took it to where I bought it and the IT guy collected it and gave me two weeks. It's almost a month and nothing was done. Just yesterday after calling him and he gave me the same madam it's not ready response I dropped the call and used Google to look for their email , I also searched for the Nigeria support email address of the product company.

Gbam I wrote a mail copying the the product company. Within 5 hours I got a response that they are on it. By this morning a mail landed that I should check back that my device is ready! Of course the guy got a query for the delay.

You need to escalate the issue, 220k no be beans. Use Google, this is computer and information age.
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Bsc(m): 6:04am On Nov 10, 2017
My own boss is the real frustration... If I come to work 7:10am....He says I'm late.... Talking abt deducting my salary... The shouts... If a computer of any of my staff gets faulty... He blames me... For allowing staff drink and drop water close to the system.. Even when the problem is power cable... I'm not at peace.. Will resign December... Sure he can't find someone like me who tolerates his bad attitudes..
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Nemzymusic(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2017
I will suggest that you leave the work, there's no point of you staying in a place that doesnt make you happy maybe by the time you leave he will know your value

Moranc:
Good day Nairalanders.... I work as an IT PERSONNEL in an ICT firm. my boss bought a laptop in computer village after using it for about 7 months the laptop developed motherboard fault, I took the faulty laptop to service center for repair since it's still under warranty but on getting there I was told it's a not under warranty because it's an USA laptop. I took it back to the office telling my boss what the problem is so he told me to return it back to where he bought it that they will have solution to it there. now the laptop have been there for over a month with no solution. He refused to pay my salary because of the laptop saying it's when I get solution to the laptop that I can be paid.please help what can I do

1 Like

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by manmidtexy(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2017
He may have so many hiddnen agendas.

He may wants to replace you using frustration

He may have written a petition against you without you knowing because of authority hiearachy tree that you procured the laptop then with your idea inputs and position as an IT personel and he followed your ideas inputs whereas he was the one that purchased a low cost entry-level machine but presented to ur company as High-end expensive one

many other reasons time against me to pen down.

LaEvilIMiss:

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
manmidtexy:
He may have so many hiddnen agendas.

He may wants to replace you using frustration

He may have written a petition against you without you knowing because of authority hiearachy tree that you procured the laptop then with your idea inputs and position as an IT personel and he followed your ideas inputs whereas he was the one that purchased a low cost entry-level machine but presented to ur company as High-end expensive one

many other reasons time against me to pen down.

Yes. True.. this is why absolutely every employee should try as much as possible to follow-up verbal discussions with an email. As long as there is no evidence you held a discussion.. you are on your own. It does not matter whether your boss replies or responds.. all that matters is that you sent it to him and received a delivery receipt!
If you have to face a panel.. just pull up the email and present it. He cannot lie that he did not receive it when you show him the delivery receipt as well. it is a basic email feature regardless of the email software you are using. If he did not respond or claims he did not see it.. it exposes his ineptness .. if you get fired because of that.. thanks your god because you have a strong case to take legal action and make more money and cause more reputation damage to the company, they will either settle out of court and you resign honorably as part of the settlement will be that they cannot refuse to give reference to your new employee. TRUST ME! as a working woman, I have gotten far worse and made money $$$ on a particular company i won't mention here who tried it..

Use the power of technology to keep safe.
1: Document verbal discussions with emails - do so politely as if reporting status
2: Record every phone conversation - there are apps that do this and storage is small and on the cloud.

You won't regret work-place harassment against you again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Moranc(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2017
Good morning everyone finally i received my salary yesterday. ..thanks to everyone for there time on this post
God bless.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by frank043(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2017
Moranc:

This only happens in ONE MAN BUSINESS!!! Bro, leave that firm while you can and if you can.

Rubbish, I'm not even surprised.

Know your worth, Advance yourself and seek for a better job in a more organised firm.
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by gbzed(m): 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Moranc:
Good morning everyone finally i received my salary yesterday. ..thanks to everyone for there time on this post
God bless.

Oya go and buy schnapps for the elders, with KOLA nuts and three virgins

1 Like

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
lobell:

Muguwa!

mugunta!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before You Accept That GROSS Salary, Here's Are Steps To Calculate Your Net Pay / Top 10 Litigation Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository / What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.