Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me (21212 Views)

You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Help! My Boss Is Taking Credit For My Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by freshinko: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
sorry ooo
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Pojomojo: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Guys usually admit that understanding we females is quite difficult, well truth be told we have lots of complexities that make us seem more like a big puzzle to guys. Funny enough, we ladies also find it difficult sometimes to understand our significant other and this indicates that guys are just as difficult to understand as we ladies.

Fortunately enough there are some tips that tell us more a guy’s feelings and then understanding their actions and words becomes a piece of cake.

Guys keep their weaknesses holed up inside

Sure, they express their feelings and emotions through their words and actions but show their weakness? Nope, that’s something they wouldn’t be doing any soon. Guys aren’t the type to open up completely to a woman except on rare occasions and you’ll be shocked into silence when they finally do.

They’d rather fix your problems than listen to it

Don’t get yourself unnecessarily worried when your man doesn’t seem to lend a listening ear to your worries. He’s actually with you, all he wants you to do is mention what you want fixed and he’ll do that right away.

Guys love compliments also

When was the last time you gave your man an honest compliment about his looks? Don’t just be on the receiving end, shower your man with compliments also and show just how much you adore him.

Guys love their space

While in a relationship understand that your man needs a Me-time just like you do, give him that even without him asking. Being alone once in a while is their own way of chilling out.
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Boyooosa(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Be patient
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by zabadii(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Moranc:
Good day Nairalanders.... I work as an IT PERSONNEL in an ICT firm. my boss bought a laptop in computer village after using it for about 7 months the laptop developed motherboard fault, I took the faulty laptop to service center for repair since it's still under warranty but on getting there I was told it's a not under warranty because it's an USA laptop. I took it back to the office telling my boss what the problem is so he told me to return it back to where he bought it that they will have solution to it there. now the laptop have been there for over a month with no solution. He refused to pay my salary because of the laptop saying it's when I get solution to the laptop that I can be paid.please help what can I do
Another psychopath with priviledge, i m so sorry friend

1 Like

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by ifex370(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
You came to ask mad people for answers grin

Kai
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Queenext: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
He's a sadist....he doesn't want to pay you..

Make plans to leave the yeye job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Lexusgs430: 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Moranc:
Good day Nairalanders.... I work as an IT PERSONNEL in an ICT firm. my boss bought a laptop in computer village after using it for about 7 months the laptop developed motherboard fault, I took the faulty laptop to service center for repair since it's still under warranty but on getting there I was told it's a not under warranty because it's an USA laptop. I took it back to the office telling my boss what the problem is so he told me to return it back to where he bought it that they will have solution to it there. now the laptop have been there for over a month with no solution. He refused to pay my salary because of the laptop saying it's when I get solution to the laptop that I can be paid.please help what can I do

Source for the motherboard and replace...... For all I care, he might be testing you ...............

1 Like

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Oyindidi(f): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Make a sacrifice... buy a new mother-board.. if he does not appreciate it.. make another sacrifice.. this time his head grin grin grin
grin nlders and badmouth
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by ekensi01: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Moranc:

You no to go and hurry up the people who you got the laptop from.

Disturb them since your boss handed everything in your hands.

If I where the one I would have sack you.

It just that you don't understand how things go.

Reply me with your question
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by celestialAgent(m): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=dljbd1 post=62220121][/quote]His English probably murdered the laptop! grin
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Well go grab him on his trouser, tell him today na do or die ����� But some Oga shall, them get mind oh. Lol
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
I wonder why we as a race of people are inherently wicked to our fellow human being. Why should an employee not be paid cos his boss laptop is faulty.. What about the welfare of the employee and his family being truncated by state of a laptop.
Nigeria is eternally Fvcked.

3 Likes

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Boyooosa(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=dljbd1 post=62220121][/quote]
Let me see front Jere
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by iykeZacmos: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hmm, work life.

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by pweetiedee(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Moranc:
I dont think thats good enough
what do you want to do? You didn't spoil the laptop...
find something to do or else u won't be paid for months.
I know what am saying.
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by AFONAMARO: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Saverin:

Truly evil. grin Odin will be pleased with his daughter

Stop echoing on cyber deck.
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by drake2(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
eph12:
Is it that the Laptop is beyond solution or what? If you need to replace the motherboard why don't you get the cost and submit to him? Or he wants you to bear the cost?

This is a brilliant response
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by pweetiedee(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
ekensi01:

You no to go and hurry up the people who you got the laptop from.
Disturb them since your boss handed everything in your hands.
If I where the one I would have sack you.

It just that you don't understand how things go.
Reply me with your question
Sack him because he threw the laptop on the floor?
You are wicked. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by showghan(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Moranc:
With the look of things, the motherboard needs to be replace and he is not ready to buy the motherboard. I dont know why is now putting the blame on me afterall am not the one that buy the laptop

How he wan take pay ur salary?
U no see ur english?

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by eph12(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Moranc:
With the look of things, the motherboard needs to be replace and he is not ready to buy the motherboard. I dont know why is now putting the blame on me afterall am not the one that buy the laptop
What will it cost to replace the board?
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by begwong: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
chieni:

why don't you just take it to the computer village where he bought it from
Have you read through to the point you had to make this comment so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by dabeto: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
Moranc:
[color=#006600][/color]
Why don't you try father board....you know mothers could nag sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by ArchangeLucifer: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
pweetiedee:

You are wicked. Smh

Leave dat one, na mouth e dey make. Prolly never worked in an office sef. You have to understand that some people are retarrds.

Secondly, the OP must be a mumu bcus if my boss withholds my salary, something of his will get missing real quick.

He'll know its me but won't have proof.
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by brunobaba(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Make a sacrifice... buy a new mother-board.. if he does not appreciate it.. make another sacrifice.. this time his head grin grin grin
BAD GEH
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by ekensi01: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
pweetiedee:

You are wicked. Smh
I hate it when someone calls me wicked.

Get lost I don't want your mention
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by NousAtian: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
brunobaba:

BAD GEH
[quote author=dljbd1 post=62220121][/quote]
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by NousAtian: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
brunobaba:

BAD GEH
[[i][/i]quote author=dljbd1 post=62220121][/quote]
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by gbagyiza: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Donald3d:

I dont even know what tell you .
Na this kind thing make me say ,i no go ever sit down for office again ,except na my own.
I don port to freelance teh teh
One yeye company still dey owe me 45k untop my sweat plus my own personal money wey i spend ,i don leave them and God

Just keep expanding your knowledge and skills and make your self too hot that companies would be looking for you and also hot enough to stand on your own if they do any how smiley

Abegiiii
Kindly check my signatture
Christmas giveaway to boost your business !!
Website ,plus free hosting ,plus free domain ,plus
free 100 copies of business card all for you at just
Check out a site i built recently

www.hubertagro.com

Well spoken. If you are good in your job No Oga will toy with you talkless of Your salary..My boss pay me first before any other person because he knows i am key to the organization.Infact working in one man organization is risky except if he knows what he is doing n he is financially ok..An international organization is about employing me with wonderful packages..My present Oga eye go soon clear..

1 Like

Re: Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me by Antoeni(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
I pray for you,any Oga or Boss hold ur salary may Yoruba stew enter into his eyes in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before You Accept That GROSS Salary, Here's Are Steps To Calculate Your Net Pay / Top 10 Litigation Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository / What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.