Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Show Off Your Qualifications Here - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Show Off Your Qualifications Here (17142 Views)

Police To Promote Junior Officers With Higher Qualifications – IG / ICAN Stops Direct Conversion Of Foreign Qualifications / What Qualifications Do You Need To Become An Air Hostess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by eros(m): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2010
I just can't stop laughing at some of the post on here. But then, come to think of it with all the qualification from most of the good people on here, what positive impact are you making individually to improve Nigeria and make her the giant of Africa? Just food for thought.
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by denzel2009: 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2010
B.sc Petrolchemical eng. - Uni Petrol

Msc Mech.eng. - Feyingbole A&M University Houston
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by pekmide(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2010
B. Tech Mechanical Engineering
Certified equipment and piping designer (Aveva)
Certified information systems auditor (ISACA)
Fire Protection Systems Designer: Automatic Sprinklers, Hydrants, Smoke Detectors etc (NAFFCO, Dubai)
Planning and Scheduling Expert (IT Edge)
Softwares:  AutoCAD (2D and 3D), Bentley, Ceasar, PDMS, Visio, Hass, TSHC, Pipe flow Expert, Pipe flow 3D, MS Project, Primavera.

More than 4500hrs of Experience.
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by chinesedoll(f): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2010
Standard 6 Certificate embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
JAMB
WAEC
Certificate in Tomato biz
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by fatai2: 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2010
unfortunately u guys all get ANALOG certificate. A beg go get DIGITAL certificate and earn respect!
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by Godslover: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2010
crap, i know all ur qualifications, i only need to ask your neibours
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by telepath: 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2010
BA - Born Again.
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by na2day2(m): 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2010
DEEBOY29:

B.Sc Computer Science (2:1)-BU
M.Sc Information Technology(Business Analysis)- HWU
Oracle Certified Professional-10g
Cert in Linux(RHEL10)
MBCS.
ITIL IT service Management - Foundation
ISEB Certified Software Tester- (Practitioner)
2 Yrs Work Experience
23 yrs Old. cool

redhat 10?   i didnt know they continued it. i jumped off the RH train after RH9 and they introduce fedora, moved rather quickly to ubuntu and SuSE. I need to return to the linux world, mac is spoiling me dirty!  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by Freiburger(m): 12:05am On Mar 26, 2010
fatai2:

unfortunately u guys all get ANALOG certificate. A beg go get DIGITAL certificate and earn respect!

OMG grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by dewoy: 12:39am On Mar 26, 2010
B TECH COMPUTER SCIENCE, OGBOMOSO
MASTERS TELECOMMUNICATION , DUBLIN
MCP
MCSE
CCNA
CCNP
OCA
OCP
JAVA
PHD IN VIEW
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by mbulela: 12:39am On Mar 26, 2010
FSLC (first school leaving certificate)
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by bgees(m): 12:46am On Mar 26, 2010
:d
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by Borat1: 12:50am On Mar 26, 2010
denzel2009:

B.sc Petrolchemical eng. - Uni Petrol

Msc Mech.eng. - Feyingbole A&M University Houston

Sh!!t grin
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by Becomrich17: 1:15am On Mar 26, 2010
You people still think like nigerian. This is the way nigerian think. You can have a PHD and not be able to fix the problem in Nigeria. The truth is the people who have destroyed nigeria, have PHD some of the times. But they have not be able to transform thier PHD to improve Nigeria because they are teacher , who teach children and have no real work experience.

You cant ask a Prof of engineering in a university to go and resolve the problem with NEPA, since he has never had a real job in his life.

Look the other time, I was talking about parking ticket. It is because I have had parking ticket before. You can not solve the problem of Nigeria, if you have never gone through what Nigerian have ever gone through.

If you have a rich kid to become president of Nigeria. How do you think, he would resolve the problem of Nigeria, when he has never experience what average nigerian go through.

You may have a degree but with experience, your degree is just a piece of paper. If you claim you own an IT company and you cant turn on computer.

We should be asking what can you do for us.
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 26, 2010
Becomrich/:

You people still think like nigerian. This is the way nigerian think. You can have a PHD and not be able to fix the problem in Nigeria. The truth is the people who have destroyed nigeria, have PHD some of the times. But they have not be able to transform thier PHD to improve Nigeria because they are teacher , who teach children and have no real work experience.

You cant ask a Prof of engineering in a university to go and resolve the problem with NEPA, since he has never had a real job in his life.

Look the other time, I was talking about parking ticket. It is because I have had parking ticket before. You can not solve the problem of Nigeria, if you have never gone through what Nigerian have ever gone through.

If you have a rich kid to become president of Nigeria. How do you think, he would resolve the problem of Nigeria, when he has never experience what average nigerian go through.

You may have a degree but with experience, your degree is just a piece of paper. If you claim you own an IT company and you cant turn on computer.

We should be asking what can you do for us.

Yeah that is the problem with Nigeria

E.g Me , check what I am doing, I am not a degree holder - It's your Xperience and the way of thinking.

That is the way it is done abroad and you are a successful person

Thou it's okay to have a degree but all depends on your thinking
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by uglyguynop: 1:31am On Mar 26, 2010
Visa card holder
interswitch card holder
etransact card holder
V-pay card holder

al qaeda qualified bomber 4yrs experience
Taliban qualified suicide bomber sorter 7 yrs experience
boko haram phd trainee
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by Matinho: 1:45am On Mar 26, 2010
M.D (medical doctor)
speaks english,french,portugese,hungarian fluently
25 years old
tongue smiley
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by blacksta(m): 1:46am On Mar 26, 2010
^^^^^

All the qualifications in the world  - yet no water, no electricity, bad roads, mass illiteracy, hunger, no infrastructure and many more madness

and yet the oyinbo man wey no get half of the qualification of Nigerians has a much better and higher standard of living

which one would you prefer.
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by cllns: 1:49am On Mar 26, 2010
Pharm.D- Rutgers university
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by blacksta(m): 1:51am On Mar 26, 2010
Matinho:

M.D (medical doctor)
speaks english,french,portugese,hungarian fluently
25 years old
tongue smiley

cllns:

Pharm.D- Rutgers university

And yet his people are dying everyday of common malaria - what a waste
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by sweetguy10(m): 3:41am On Mar 26, 2010
P.T.H (potential terror to Humanity) , UNIVERSITY OF ALQAEDA , saudi Arabia
I.B.E (international bomb expert) , TRAINED BY OSAMA BIN LADEN himsel, Guatanamo bay
A.P.C.(Advanced physical combatant), JOINT CONFRATERNITY OF NIGERIA, university of the Sky
A.B.C(Another Bad Creature) , HONORARY , Ifa priests High school

Working experience ? Hmmm , been training suicide bombers all around the world , (don't mind that Abdumutallab He goat , he Miss classes that's why he could not do me proud, shior ,single Handedly Infused a brain derailing tumor in Yar'adua's Coffee thank God u all are Living witness to what's going on with him Now , Proud Godfather of MEND (5 years and still counting ), Don't let me brag , at least these ones are okay for now ,

Now I am working on Hacking Nairaland and getting everybody's infos from it , Watch out for me cool cool
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 26, 2010
sweetguy10:

P.T.H (potential terror to Humanity) , UNIVERSITY OF ALQAEDA , saudi Arabia
I.B.E (international bomb expert) , TRAINED BY OSAMA BIN LADEN himsel, Guatanamo bay
A.P.C.(Advanced physical combatant), JOINT CONFRATERNITY OF NIGERIA, university of the Sky
A.B.C(Another Bad Creature) , HONORARY , Ifa priests High school

Working experience ? Hmmm , been training suicide bombers all around the world , (don't mind that Abdumutallab He goat , he Miss classes that's why he could not do me proud, shior ,single Handedly Infused a brain derailing tumor in Yar'adua's Coffee thank God u all are Living witness to what's going on with him Now , Proud Godfather of MEND (5 years and still counting ), Don't let me brag , at least these ones are okay for now ,

Now I am working on Hacking Nairaland and getting everybody's infos from it , Watch out for me cool cool
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy grin
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by southern1(f): 3:45am On Mar 26, 2010
I currently work as a Forensic Scientist in a crime laboratory.  

I hold a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice (BA)

I also hold a Masters in Forensic Science (MFS)

Currently, I am completing my dissertation and will hopefully be awarded my PhD in Criminal Justice by the end of the year. smiley
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by na2day2(m): 5:05am On Mar 26, 2010
southern1:

Currently, I am completing my dissertation and will hopefully be awarded my PhD in Criminal Justice by the end of the year. smiley

can i marry u? with all that qualification i dont need to work. i will be a stay at home dad, exercising on my PS3  cool kiss kiss u bring in the cash i give u good loving wink wink wink tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by ibileye(f): 5:07am On Mar 26, 2010
B.sc in eke ebu
HND in Ijogbon
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by doggyall: 5:50am On Mar 26, 2010
Montclair states , NJ    Bsc  Business Administration. Marketing Graduated 2004 - GPA 3.25 
Essex County College , Newark , NJ       AAS- Accounting  Graduated 2006 - GPA 2.75
Ahmadu Bello University  , Zaria ,   Bsc Chemistry   Graduated 1993
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by southern1(f): 6:05am On Mar 26, 2010
na2day,

LOL!!! Stay home and raise da kids huh? hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by InesQor(m): 6:11am On Mar 26, 2010
southern1:

This is really cool. I wish you all the very best! smiley
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 26, 2010
^ It is super cool. I thought abt Forensic as a Major too.
Best career eva. I'm jealous cheesy
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by southern1(f): 6:22am On Mar 26, 2010
InesQor, thank you for the comment. smiley I must say that I do enjoy my job. But what I'm trying to now do as a side hustle is branch out into teaching at the university level.
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by southern1(f): 6:31am On Mar 26, 2010
FL Gators, I do love my job. smiley
Re: Show Off Your Qualifications Here by comechop(m): 6:33am On Mar 26, 2010
deeboy29:

B.Sc Computer Science (2:1)-BU
M.Sc Information Technology(Business Analysis)- HWU
Oracle Certified Professional-10g
Cert in Linux(RHEL10)
MBCS.
ITIL IT service Management - Foundation
ISEB Certified Software Tester- (Practitioner)
2 Yrs Work Experience
23 yrs Old.

Oboy congrats, but abeg reduce the size of ur picture for here abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Workplace Christmas Bonus: What Did Your Workplace Give Out As Christmas Bonus / Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers / Masters In Engineering Or Professional Certification In Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.