Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) (5506 Views)

Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones / Develop Android Application - Why It Is All The Buzz? / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2017
Good morning,
Happy Sunday to you guys!

3 Likes

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by zland4ps(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
EFOLK5:
Good morning, Happy Sunday to you guys!
dude, when are you going to continue the lecture? please man
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by beebi5(f): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Please continue
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
My people!
Good to be back!!
Sorry for the repeated breaks!!!

I had a pressi job on my neck to offload.
Just brought it down tonight, back to resume it non stop.
The class returns tomorrow morning, and I promise we gonna publish our app before Saturday morning.
So advice every one of us to stay around.
[url]appswheel.com[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by eboy540(m): 1:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Wow following pooh am interested
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2017
EFOLK5:
My people!
Good to be back!!

The class returns tomorrow morning, and I promise we gonna publish our app before Saturday morning.
[url]appswheel.com[/url]
PLEASE SIR , what will be the function of the app you are creating
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by zland4ps(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
EFOLK5:
My people!
Good to be back!!

[url]appswheel.com[/url]

Still waiting for you to continue the lecture bro
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
viktor88:

PLEASE SIR , what will be the function of the app you are creating

It can very save as a steady revenue generating machine if you monetize it. It can also offer the owner that opportunity of reaching out to the world with your products and service.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Happy weekend guys!

In our last lesson we created a menu page, today we're going to create functional pages for each of the menu item, and also link them to their respective launch boards in the menu item list. By so doing, anytime any item on the menu list is clicked on, it will take the user to the corresponding page.
The pix1 bellow shows a menu page that we're going to create their landing page n link them accordingly.
Pix2 shows a shot on all the pages that came with our chosen templates. A close look pix1 n pix2 shows that we need to add some more pages we gonna need, and also delete some of the pages that came with the template which are not relevant to our project.
Note!
Those pages that are not relevant to our project, instead of deleting can also be converted to the pages we need that didn't come with the template.
But for the purpose of this lesson, I chose to delete the ones we don't need and replace them with what we need.
Take a look at this two shots, while we proceed.

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Emperorchix(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
where can i meet you at uyo, am also staying there.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
From the screenshots above, it's certain that the only two pages we're going to be needing in this project in addition to the 3 major tabs are the ABOUT US n APPSHARE pages. Hence every other page has to be deleted. To delete these pages, taking them one at a time, highlight the page n click on the (-) sign either on top or the one at the base of pages list. After clicking on the (-) sign, you'll be taken to a page you need to either confirm or cancel the delete process, confirm it and that page is gone. Repeat this to every other pages that has to be deleted.
Considering our menu option, we're going to create new pages for the following options;
* our services
* book a session
* Facebook
* Twitter
* contact us
* rate us.
To create these additional pages, we're going to make use of the (+) sign either on top or the one at the base of pages list.
Taking them one at a time, let's start with "OUR SERVICES":
Considering the fact that we want to tell the people the goods and services we offer, we're going to be needing a blank HTML page type, so that we can type in what ever we want to.
Start by clicking on (+), and it will take you to the page that contains all our existing page types. Scroll just a little down, and select " blank HTML" and click on proceed, on the next page, right on top of the page is a bar(new page name), change the name(default page name) in the small rectangular box to "ourservices"(no spacealloweddonendnd click on" add page.
On the next page is where we edit the page by typing every information we want people to know as regards our services. When all this is done, we serve changes, n click on "done" and behold, our services page is ready as we get back to App's pages list.
To every other pages that we need to add, follow the same procedure for our services page.
But the following pages should be picked for these menu options;
* book a session:- add the booking syste page type, this can be found under "native page types"
* Facebook:- add mobile Facebook page type
* Twitter:- add mobile Twitter page type
* contact us:- add form page type
* rate us:- add rate & review page type.
And then edit the "about us" by clicking on "edit" and making every necessary changes. And same goes for appshare page.
After all these pages has been put in place, it's now time to link the menu to them accordingly.
Let's get back to editing the menu page. On the bottom right quarter of the page is the image shown pix1, displaying image, title, link & description. To link the pages, highlight a menu option, n go below the menu item box where you have image, link, page descriptions, etc.
Click on "link" and the pop-up look like pix2 with list of all the pages, click on the page that corresponds with the highlighted menu option. Repeat this with every other menu option, until they are all linked to their respective pages.
Save your changes and click done. At this point, the menu page is properly linked to the respective pages, which means our menu page is ready.

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by beebi5(f): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2017
Please where can i find the blank html to edit Our services

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by beebi5(f): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Kindly ignore,u already answered on whatsapp.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
beebi5:
Kindly ignore,u already answered on whatsapp.

Are you OK now?
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Emperorchix(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2017
you have not answered my question, where do you stay in uyo?
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Emperorchix:
you have not answered my question, where do you stay in uyo?

Call me, you don't expect me to drop my address here, do you?
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Peacesplendid: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Interested
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Good morning great people,
I'm back again, to continue from where we stopped. In our last lesson we were able to link our menu Page with corresponding landing pages. In this lesson we're gonna be configuring our Tab3 which is labeled "MORE"
Under this Tab we bring in any other feature that is not included in the menu.
By default, our Tab3 is in blank HTML page format, but since we want sample some features that are not covered in the menu. First of all we need to convert it to any of the menu Pages. Repeat exactly what we did with Tab2(menu). Consider adding the following pages to this Tab;
* share App
* notepad
* calendar, and any other feature that you may want to add.
Just like in the case of Tab2, after creating this mine(more) page, back on "edit" pages, use the (+) sign to add these pages. For this class, look out for the following pages;
* Appshare
* Note
* Calendar.
Then go back and link the page to the menu options that was created for them. Save all changes n click "done"

HOLLA!!!

All the pages are put in place with this lesson. In my next post which comes up soon, I'll be looking at APP SETTINGS, PAGE SETTIE, and then we move on to publishing.

1LUV!
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Good evening people
Earlier today I treated the remaining part menu/pages editing which was left at Tab3(more) and the pages that connects to it.
Read my previous post for details.

While in this lesson I want to quickly treat "PAGE SETTINGS"
After putting all the app pages in order, we're moving on to configure how the app will function in respect of the pages.
To do this, go to the App's dashboard as shown in pix1, click on PAGE SETTINGS, and you'll be taken to their page in pix2. Here we can see sub menu items. We're going to be touching only two out of all the sub menu items, they're AD BANNERS and INTERSTITIAL BANNERS .
The little changes we gonna make on this two options are the determining factor to how advert banners appear on the pages of your app(note that this part is very important to those that wants to be earning revenue from their apps.
Ad Banares are those type of adverts that appears either at the top of the page, foot of the page, and some times both top and foot of the screen when using mobile apps on our phones. There are about five different mobile advertising platforms that are integrated with our app builder system, through which you can sign up for free, and get your app monetized by importing Ad unit code(more on this later).
You can monetize your app with any of the featured Ad networks. But for the purpose of this lesson, I'm going to make use of Amob(from Google).
On the top left hand side of the page, there check boxes which are arranged in two rows represented as "Top & Bottom" with the integrated AD networks arranged in columns against the top and bottom check boxes . Here I'll tick both the top and bottom against Admob, this means I want the AD banners to be appearing both on top n bottom of the app pages. Ticking only the top without the bottom means ads will be appearing only on top of the app pages, and same thing the other way round.
NOTE!
No AD banners will appear if you fail to tick any of them not withstanding the any other settings you make for ads.
Pix3(Ad banners) shows a list of all the app pages that are compatible with ad banners. Tick the box against Admob on each of the pages you want ads to be displayed, as shown.
Pix4(interstitial banners) also show all the pages that are compatible with this type of Ads. Just like in the case of Ad banners, tick against Admob all the pages you want this type of Ads to be displaying.
At the end, remember to save changes before you click "done"

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 02, 2017
Good morning guys, and happy new month to you all. I came to continue the lesson, but the class looks empty.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Emperorchix(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
EFOLK5:
Good morning guys, and happy new month to you all. I came to continue the lesson, but the class looks empty.
continue
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by beebi5(f): 12:45am On Dec 03, 2017
Happy new month.please continue
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Good evening guys!
I'm here again, this time I'm here to drop tips on how to configure another major menu option(application settings).
Just like the name implies, this is where all the major functions of the app are being configured. I personally call this page "App's brain box"

Straight to business,
On your App's dashboard, click on "application settings" and you'll be taken to the page in pix1 below. This page as we can see comes with a sub menu items. We're going to make some changes to some of the sub menu items as it concerns this lesson. Here are the things you need to do;
* Authentication: this is where you decide if users will have to sign up/sign in to access the App. If this is what you prefer, ensure you tick the check box "require Authentication". If you it to direct access, leave this option unchecked.
* General: here you decide if you want your App to rotate with phone screen wen turned, and also set if you want any external page to be zoom enabled.
* Start up options: this option determines how the app behaves when launched. This is where you decide if users will have to read and agree to your terms and conditions before gaining access to App. Tick on user agreement on the right hand side of the page, and link it to any page you've created and written out your T&C.
Tick to enable welcome page if you have any special welcome page to be displayed for few seconds before opening the app proper. Link it to the welcome page, and set the display timing (in seconds).
* In-App settings: just ensure the two options under this are ticked.
* Mobile Ads: this is where you start your App's monetization. Select any of the Ad networks which you've registered with. Add your App to the Ad network, generate "Ad unit ID", copy it and paste on the space provided in your App. Meanwhile, never you forget to save your changes before leaving that page.
* Facebook: sign up for Facebook developers account at developers.Facebook.com. Add your App to Facebook, and copy the numerical code that is generated for the app. Copy it and paste on the space provided in your App.
* Google Analytics: this is what will help you track and monitor your traffic. With your gmail account, sign up at google.com/analytics, add your App, and copy the code and paste on the space provided in your App.
* Platform specific options: this where you integrate you Google API code. Without this Api code pasted here, no function that uses google cloud services will work, eg. Google map, chat messenger, rate & review etc.
At the end remember to save your changes before leaving that page.

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Let me quickly attend to "Google play properties"

Click on Google play properties, and you'll be taken to the page in the pix below. Fill in every required information. Write both the short and long description of the app. Still under this, click on "Google play multimedia " and upload your App icon, splash screen, and promo graphics. Ensure you resize your icon and other graphics, to meet with the specifications given. Before uploading any image, check to confirm that your image is exactly the given dimensions.
Don't forget to save your changes before you click "Done"

At this point your App is ready for release. My next lesson shall be on how to submit your App for building(submission process).

Stay tuned!

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by zland4ps(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2017
EFOLK5:
Let me quickly attend to "Google play properties"

Click on Google play properties, and you'll be taken to the page in the pix below. Fill in every required information. Write both the short and long description of the app. Still under this, click on "Google play multimedia " and upload your App icon, splash screen, and promo graphics. Ensure you resize your icon and other graphics, to meet with the specifications given. Before uploading any image, check to confirm that your image is exactly the given dimensions.
Don't forget to save your changes before you click "Done"

At this point your App is ready for release. My next lesson shall be on how to submit your App for building(submission process).

Stay tuned!

following you bro. kindly continue
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by beebi5(f): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2017
Please continue.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Jethrolite(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2017
beebi5:
Please continue.
zland4ps:

following you bro. kindly continue
Those of you following this guy, make sure you do not pay him to build anything for you. He knows nothing about app development to actually deploy a proper app.

I lost N60k to him for an app he knew he could not develop but kept giving all sorts of excuses to delay the project and get as much money as he could from me.

I finally caught him when I directed him to my main software developer to assist him with the excuses he was making. It was my software developer that finally exposed him. He abandoned his other thread to continue here.

If you guys are learning for free, fine but the moment he asks for money, just ignore him and do not recommend him for any app project because he will make you look incompetent before the project owners.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by beebi5(f): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Offpoint: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
EFOLK5:

Welcome Bro, please take note that I don't sale anything on this thread, and will not appreciate that from you or any other person here. If you have anything to offer anybody, I'll advice you open a thread and promote it for such campaign. This is an absolutely free class, and besides, I'm sure your aladged video is not of Appswheel/appsmoment, at such it won't benefit anybody here as far as this class is concern.
A collection of over 50 video toturials directly from appsmoment/Appswheel is available for any interested person absolutely F R E E!
You don't have to be looking for every little opportunity to defraud ppl by collecting money from them on things that you copied free from someone else.
Let's learn to add value in our own little way, not until you're the Governor of a state.

One luv!
How do I get the video tutorial please?
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Offpoint:

How do I get the video tutorial please?

Download our App at http://appswheel.com/app.download.myappswheel
Install the App and go to SOCIALS, and scroll down to video tutorials.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Offpoint: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
EFOLK5:

Download our App at http://appswheel.com/app.download.myappswheel
Install the App and go to SOCIALS, and scroll down to video tutorials.
please no link or website I can download it from? or do you have iPhone version of the app?
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Happy Sunday guys, and compliment of the season.
I'm sorry for the long silence. I was seriously down for more than a week. But it's good to be back, and I thank God for intervention.

Let's continue!
From where we stopped, we had successfully treated our App building to the very last point, and ready for release. In this lesson I'm gonna be talking about how to release this App for public consumption.
It's worthy of note that the App we've been building is in web format, and thus can't be installed on any mobile device.
What we now do is to get our App converted to mobile format(Android) so that it can be installed on any devices.

First of all, go to the App's dashboard, click on PUBLISH. At this point the status of our App is "in design(unpaid)" which can be found at the top of the page on the App's dashboard.
To start the submission process, click on PUBLISH, and you'll be taken to the next page where you'll be promoted to add the App to a subscription, click on "Add" if you hold an active account(I'm sorry that you can't get beyond here as a free member), and you'll be taken back to the dashboard, with the App's status changed to "in design(paid) as seen on pix1.
At this point some features on the App's dashboard has been changed, the PUBLISH we had on the dashboard during building at this point is changed to "READY TO PUBLISH" click on it and you'll be taken to the page on pix2, with START SUBMISSION PROCESS boldly shown.
Click on START SUBMISSION PROCESS and you'll be taken to the next page where you'll have to chose if you want push notification enabled or disabled, as shown on pix3.
Click on next, and you'll be taken to the next page as shown on pix4 where you'll have to put some vital information like the App's version, enter all required info and click on "SUBMIT".
Here you are done. This is how your App in web format will be changed to Android application.
Your App's final build will be sent back to you in Application Package (APK) format. It is the APK that you publish on App stores, share with friends, as well as install on your own device.
It usually takes a few hours for the APK to be delivered to you. It may take just few minutes for the APK to believed as seen in most cases.
To know if your APK has been delivered or not, open to the App's dashboard, and you'll see it clearly written " APK delivered " below that you'll see a link "back to edit App" click on it and you'll be taken back to "edit & configuration" dashboard. Right above the menu options is a link to download your APK.
The APK is delivered to you as a zip file, extract your APK and start enjoying your App.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Go For Samsung A20 Or Iphone 6s / Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread / How To Decode Your MTN Sim, For Unlimited month Free Internet .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.