Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) (5504 Views)

Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones / Develop Android Application - Why It Is All The Buzz? / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
Offpoint:

please no link or website I can download it from? or do you have iPhone version of the app?

The link I gave you before is a direct link to download the App. Click on the link above to download.
It's available only in Android format at the moment.
iOS version coming soon
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
I'm Very grateful to God Almighty for the grace and ability to take it this far.
I chosed to share my little with any interested person, it's been all about building Android & iOS application without writing any code.
The project which started on my other thread https://www.nairaland.com/3967297/how-earn-decent-living-designing a thread that ran up to 20 pages without any negative report. This thread gave birth to appwheel.com, a premium developers platform. With over a hundred registered developers, appswheel has produced a large community of of app developers with their jobs available on play store and other market places to show for success.
I moved on to start this thread to Carter for new comers as every serious follower of that thread and WhatsApp group is already a professional developer. Discussion in that group is now on advance state, not good for new comers.
I got to start this thread when it occurred to me that the new comers where always trying to drag the group backward.
Thank you Lord for making me an instrument to empower my people. The attached pixs are the summary of our developers membership data base. Opportunity dances with those on the dance floor.
Please feel free to contact me through the number on my signature if you need any assistant.

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Offpoint: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
EFOLK5:

The link I gave you before is a direct link to download the App. Click on the link above to download.
It's available only in Android format at the moment.
iOS version coming soon
oaaw.. I need iOS version.
i'm actually from AK City, but I don't base there, I could have love one on one tutorial.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by nsidible(f): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
abeg no vex. I also did a video on how u can convert any website or to android application. I used nairaland forum as example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYcvTaUhGNE
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Rollyluv: 5:34am On Jan 08, 2018
EFOLK5:
From the screenshots above, I'm building an App for Appswheel, and it's an android app.

Please sign up free at Appswheel.com for easy following of the lessons.

I would've loved to keep going, but let me pause to see if there's anybody following.

I tried to register but they said the account has been suspended. that's the reply I got when i try to open Appswheel. com
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by nsidible(f): 6:33am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by nsidible(f): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
yeah
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by bukxy: 5:13pm On May 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Configure My China Phone To Browse? / Google Has Been Recording You. Here's How To Delete The Files / Blocked Number On MTN And GLO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.