Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics (50969 Views)

Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" / 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by femi4: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Origin:
To everyone out there who does not believe the best candidate should get a job but would rather prefer his kinsman to......

You are perpetuating illiteracy and ignorance.

These ones will teach your next generation...meaning you are guaranteed a dumb set of next generations. KEEP IT UP!!!!...

Same goes to institutions hiring third class, or giving a Chemistry graduate job at the FIRS etc.......You can NEVER EVER reach full potential.
Do you need a degree qualification to identify a right angle triangle?

Stop writing trash

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Apina(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
This is mediocrity at the zenith
Why is el rufai behaving like this
Can the president of the Federal Republic of nigeria get even up to 05/70
Free those teachers jare
Which one is worse a man who cannot present a waec certificate ruling over the most educated people on earth (yorubas) or a teacher who cannot pass a primary 4 exam teaching pupils
Do u have a problem with positive progression? So because we have a dullard in power today is reason enough to mortgage that of the future? We want to be like the Americans and Brits based on a foundation built on sand, which is nothing but impossible.
Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it---- George Santayana

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by shine96: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Benjom:
Na wao... In fact, they should charge some of them to court for wasting the time of parents/pupils/students of the state over the years... and with this, I encourage each state to carry out such assessment on their teaching staff too.

And to crown it all, these are the people insisting on quota system. These dondes will be equated with southern in the guise of quota system. See how this country stink

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by shine96: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Benjom:
Na wao... In fact, they should charge some of them to court for wasting the time of parents/pupils/students of the state over the years... and with this, I encourage each state to carry out such assessment on their teaching staff too.

And to crown it all, these are the people insisting on quota system. These dondes will be equated with southern in the guise of quota system. See how this country stinks

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by ogundeleai(m): 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
sincerlyyo:
Aweating Great 11 ,abi na AWAITING GRADE 11 ?

SMH
so sad,
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
OtemSapien:

That someone cannot waec certificate and is ruling does not justify the fact that unqualified teachers should be left alone. undecided
It is the same thing. It's hard for u to believe.. this teacher situation is even better.. U have d alternative of homeschooling them.. But for d other.. U and ur kids are doomed.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by shine96: 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

I wont but those who voted a man without school certificate or an illiterate to rule them should accept those kind of teachers
Thats not the issue here now.
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by drealzum(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
I didn't even know there is a local government in kaduna called kubau self.
Well from what I gathered, the teachers are not protesting about the sack, they are protesting about the irregularities in the process.
These are some of the irregularities.
-Dead teachers name on list of those who have passed.
-Names of retired teachers and messengers on list of those who have passed.
-Release of script of those who failed.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by dabeto: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Our problems are more than we think we know...this is a nationwide problem though prevailing in the north.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by ernwale(m): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

I wont but those who voted a man without school certificate or an illiterate to rule them should accept those kind of teachers

I c ur pt
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by toggy: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Some Governors and Senators also need this type of examination.
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Lumig: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

For God's sake can't we be sensible for once? We are talking of unqualified teachers and you are throwing punches at Buhari, how do you marry the two. My brother don't distract us face the issue on ground

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by akigbemaru: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Why I dey even stress myself, don't we have one president in west Africa that joined the military with just ordinary attestation??
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nukilia: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
shine96:

And to crown it all, these are the people insisting on quota system. These dondes will be equated with southern in the guise of quota system. See how this country stinks

That's what Nigeria is suffering from. This is a true reflection of the Northern society. Then you'll see some of them shouting sai baba on social media.

Nigeria is in big trouble.
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by ogundeleai(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Nasir El-Rufai has his faults but on this issue I support him 100%.
How did we degenerate to a level where functional illiterates are given teaching appointments ?
This country sinks lower by the day.
So sad, and this is section of a country that have immensely benefited at the helm of affairs...... Except For the sake of social and economic implications, I don't see otherwise as to the sending the concern teachers off and fresh recruitment out of numerous qualified graduates even within the state..
Am not sure any state in the southern education system can degenerate to this awkward level.. Someone even wrote that what we witness in Kaduna is the excellent compare to state like Zamfara, Kebbi etc.. TOO BAD
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by akigbemaru: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

We are putting these out in the court of public opinion for Nigerians to make their verdict. Here are some of the primary 4 competency test scripts conducted for primary school teachers in Kaduna State.

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/pictures-el-rufai-shares-pictures-of-test-scripts-conducted-for-kaduna-teachers/
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by pmatchuks: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oboy!!! See aboki and Thier writings, south, east and west guys are unbeatable academically!! Don't worry we will help you but only that you guys won't allow us
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Pennywise(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is incredible. The candidates whose script were shown above and all similar candidates should be made to under take psychiatric evaluation as well.

These our brothers are good for one thing only-Suya. Beyond that, they cant be trusted with anything else
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
dis mata tie george oooooo

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Pvibe007: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
I think this test should also be conducted in Aso Rock, Mr President must be subjected to a compulsory test. If he scores up to 10% then we will BELEIVE his certificate story grin, but if he scores below then our PRESIDENT is ruling the most populous black nation with a NEPA BILL..... Thunder faya APC and its supporters grin
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by ceeceeuwa: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
when they introduced 'quota system' they thought they were doing us...see the result!
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Bullhari007(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
no wonder they keep chunking out half baked illiterates like Buhari.... this Northerns are backward academically TUFIAKWA
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by iita: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Why I dey even stress myself, don't we have one president in west Africa that joined the military with just ordinary attestation??

...and rose to the rank of a General.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by kelimani: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
The effect of Sacrificing technical know-how on the alter of technical know-who and Godfatherism is responsible for the degradation of our educational system. How I wish other States can follow suit, restoring the system by engaging capable hands that can deliver values that commensurate expectations.
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Bullhari007(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
viviangist:
Teachers Reaction here : http://www.viviangist.ng/pictures-el-rufai-shares-pictures-of-test-scripts-conducted-for-kaduna-teachers/

Cc; lalasticlala
no wonder they keep chunking out half baked illiterates like Buhari.... this Northerns are backward academically TUFIAKWA
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by uzor2(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
He meant SSCE still awaiting, But currently has Grade II.

sincerlyyo:
Aweating Great 11 ,abi na AWAITING GRADE 11 ?

SMH
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is really sad mehnnnnnn
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by thedondada(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
I am sorry but I am with el rufai on this one.

Imagine....
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Abiona001(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
this is serious. shocked
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by OtemSapien: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
elfmann:

It is the same thing. It's hard for u to believe.. this teacher situation is even better.. U have d alternative of homeschooling them.. But for d other.. U and ur kids are doomed.
That one wrong thing happened doesn't mean we should allow every wrong thing to happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? / Federal University Of Dutse SUG President Not Attending Lecture In A Convoy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.